Irene and Jack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers

I looked into her lustful eyes and pushed past her hand, she let out a small yelp when my fingers touched the wetness of her panties. My eyes never left hers as I gently opened the elastic of the leg and slipped a finger inside. I touched her pussy every so lightly, rubbing my finger up and down, she was thick and sticky wet.

I continued rubbing softly until my finger slipped into the outer folds of her pussy about a half inch. Irene's eyes were glazed, and half shut as her body quivered. I could feel her pussy flood and I knew she'd had a small orgasm. Irene's eyes were now wide open, looking deeply into mine. She gasp as I withdrew my finger, I sniffed it, smiling I put the finger in my mouth and sucked it clean.

I spoke to her softly, "Irene, I noticed you flinched and your body tensed when I touched you. Are you sure this is what you want, are you sure you trust me enough to teach you without hurting you? If we were alone in a safe place and I ask you to undress could you do that without panicking?"

Irene:

Oh my gosh, he had his hand on my breast, he pinched my nipple, his finger was touching my bare pussy lips, he made me cum, then he smelled and tasted my juices. Could I take my clothes off in front of him, in the daylight, and not freak out? Yes, yes I could, I trust this man and feel safe with him. Who better to teach me about sex than someone I love and respect?

Irene composed herself, straightened her dress, gave me a sultry smile and asked, "when do the lessons begin, did I tell you I'm a fast learner, so the sooner we start the better."

I turned her away from my desk, pointing toward the door, as she turned I playfully slapped her on the ass.

"Honey they've already started and you just passed the entrance exam. Now I think we both have work to do so we'll discuss this over dinner tonight." Irene was almost to the door, without looking up from my paper work I growled, "don't you dare shave that bush, now get your cute ass back to work."

After Irene had left I sat back in my chair and grilled myself about the past hour. What the fuck have you gotten yourself into you lummox? My God man, you have a daughter a few months older than her and another just a few years younger. What the hell is going on in your head Jack, are you so desperate you're willing to rob the cradle? You've been a widower just over a year and you're already stalking the office pool looking for easy pussy?

Once the mild anxiety attack subsided I began to analyze what was happening. Yes, I was a widower, but Ingrid would never want me to try living a life of celibacy. Yes, Irene was almost 23 and naïve, but she wasn't stupid or ignorant of what she was proposing. And that was another thing, it was Irene who'd proposed this arrangement. The only issues I could see that would ruin things would be a lack of discretion, on either party's part, the second was even more scary. What if we became emotionally attached to the point we can't let go of each other?

We'd gone to a different restaurant that night, a little mom and pop Italian place with a reputation for excellent food. The food had certainly lived up to the reputation. We were done with our meal and Irene said she needed to go to the ladies room.

As she stoodI took her hand,

"Are you ready for lesson number two?" She nodded yes. "Before you leave the ladies room I want you to take off your panties and very discreetly put them in my hand when you return."

Panic was all over her face, I thought to myself, this isn't going to work if she doesn't trust me enough for this one little assignment. Irene smiled, gave me a kiss and walked away. I was sure there was a little extra wiggle in that stride.

When Irene returned she was positively glowing, sitting next to me she leaned in, gave me a soft kiss and lightly pressed her hand into mine. There in my hand was a pair of silky, almost transparent, bright green boy shorts. Shwing ... my cock was rising so quickly I wasn't sure if I could stop it if I'd wanted to. I put the panties into my suit pocket, as soon as I did, Irene reached under the table, grabbed my hand, and moved it under her dress all the way to her steaming pussy.

"Did I do good boss? I told you I'm a fast learner. Will you rub your finger over my lips again and then taste it like you did in the office? That was so hot and exciting to watch. When I went to my desk I swung by the bathroom and put a few folds of toilet paper in my panties to keep the juice from running down my legs."

I slid a finger into the folds of her tight little slit, immediately her hips rocked back and forth in a subtle fucking motion, her movements forcing my finger in a little deeper. Her breath was staggered, her face flush and her body beginning to quiver. I whispered in her ear, "I don't just like what you have between your legs, I LOVE that sweet pussy of yours. In a minute or so you're going to have an orgasm and you'll want to scream. Can you keep from screaming or moaning loudly, because if not, I'll remove my finger and we'll do this lesson another time."

Her eyes were glazed as she looked at me, she nodded her head yes, and then whispered, "I'll be quiet."

Within 30 seconds her body tightened, her legs clamped shut, her abdomen quivered and her tummy spasmed. I quickly kissed her as she whimpered into my mouth. We were in a dimly lit booth toward the back of the dining area, no one paid any attention to us. I let her lean against me and catch her breath. Once she had regained her composure she looked at me and softly ask,

"What the hell was that? I've had orgasms before, but I've never felt anything so euphoric before in my entire life. Did you put drugs in my water?"

"I would never do that to you. Think about it, that was only one, can you imagine two or three in a row?"

"Oh my gosh, that would kill me, but what a way to die."

"Are the juices running down your legs honey? She nodded yes. "Take the panties out of my pocket and go put them back on. We don't want to ruin your dress."

On the ride back to her place she kept lifting her dress and placing the palm of her hand over her mound with a huge smile. No words, she didn't move her fingers, just the flat of her hand over the top of her sex.

"Boss, are we going to do more of this at my place? I really would like to do that again."

"Well pet, let's just see where the evening takes us."

We were just pulling in her driveway when she looked at me, I think a bit perturbed.

"Boss, it's called a vagina and these are breasts."

"No honey, it's a vagina and those are breasts at the doctor's office, the grocery store, or in grade school. When you're an adult talking about sex it's called a pussy or a cunt, and those lovely orbs hanging off your chest are called tits, or titties. And while we're on the subject, don't call what's hanging between my legs a penis. It's a cock, man meat, a love muscle, or any other cute thing you want to make up, but it aint a penis."

Once inside Irene's house she pointed me down the hallway to her bedroom. I slowly and methodically undressed her, asking where to hang her dress, where the jewelry box might be. I left her bra and sopping wet boy shorts on, telling her to put on a pair of sweat pants so her legs didn't get cold. She was going to put a top on, but I stopped her. As I sat on the bed she stood in front of me, tits at eye level, arms at her side and softly whimpering. I hoped the whimpers were in anticipation and not fear.

"Are you okay pet, do I need to stop, have we gone far enough for tonight?"

Irene leaned forward, kissed me softly and then half breathed, half whispered in my ear, "I'm okay boss."

Her green sheer bra matched her boy shorts, I could see the half dollar size areolas through the sheer cloth, accentuated by two darker very hard nipples. The nipples were at least a half inch long and were being strangled by the bra. I put my face against one, then the other, finally licking the nipples through her bra. She moaned but didn't move. I reached around and unhooked the bra, but still held it up against her chest.

She was holding her breath, I left the bra in place until she relaxed, then gently lowered it away from her body. What a pair of tits, it was as if that body had been designed specifically for those tits. So many plus size gals have heavy saggy breasts, not Irene's. They weren't round and spread across her chest, they were cone shaped, stood straight out and sort of pointed. If you've ever seen a 1959 Cadillac, they looked like the bullets on the front bumper.

Then Irene did something I was not expecting at all. Looking into my eyes she cupped each breast, offering them to me, stepping forward she put a nipple into my mouth.

"Please suck them boss, they're all yours."

I gently moved her hands away, replacing them with my own. She shuddered as I lightly squeezed and kneaded each one, occasionally flicking the nipple with a thumb. I rolled and pulled the nipples until they were hard. When my mouth closed around the left nipple Irene moaned from the very depths of her core. Both hands were on the back of my head pulling me in as tight as possible. As she tried to stuff more tit into my mouth I finally had to pull my head back to breathe. After catching my breath, I switched to the other nipple, where Irene once again moaned deeply and tried to pull my head right inside her chest. Or so it felt like anyway.

I was kneading both tits now and alternating nipples in my mouth when I noticed her breathing was short and ragged, her hips were beginning to sway back and forth. She was making little yelping sounds along with lots of ah, ah, ah. I slid the sweats down, cupping her pussy outside the panties.

Irene instantly thrust forward and groaned, I continued gently rubbing the outside of her panties and sucking her tits when Irene exploded. Her body convulsed, she let out several uh, uh, uh sounds followed by an "OH MY, YES, OH MY." Then she fell forward knocking me onto the bed. As she lay on top of me she continued to breath deep and sounded like she might go to sleep. Irene then lifted her head.

"Boss, I think you're trying to kill me with sex."

"Pet, we haven't even gotten to the super fun stuff yet."

"Oh boss, I just can't go anymore tonight."

"Friday evening we aren't going out, I'm going to have Chinese delivered to your house, then we'll have the whole evening in privacy. Sound okay pet?"

I found an oversized T-shirt I figured she used for sleeping and got it on her. I looked through her drawers and found a pair of cotton bikini panties. I stripped off her soaked boy shorts, slid the dry panties on, tucked her into bed, turned out the lights and quietly drove home.

As I drove I once again wondered what sort of situation I'd gotten myself into. She'd had two orgasm's just from touching the outer lips of her pussy and sucking on her gorgeous nipples. What would she be like if I ate her tasty little snatch, better yet, what if we got around to fucking. She's worried about me killing her with orgasms. What the hell is gonna happen to me when she goes off and I'm trapped between her legs?

The next morning all was business as usual. About 10:30 Irene came into my office to get documents signed. I complimented Irene on her choice of dress, how nice her hair looked and that I was pleased she was wearing the pearl earrings. At the door she turned and lifted her skirt, showing me her red stockings, garter and sheer panties. She let her skirt drop back into a normal position, pursed her lips in a kiss, turned and started back to her desk.

The company had just contracted with a new caterer for the lunch room, as Irene walked away she told me she'd bring me something if I'd like her to. I thought a moment and decided we should check out the food together.

When lunch time came we chatted as we walked to the cafeteria. Seeing the two of us walking together was common place given her position. There was already quite a line, we took our place and moved along as it progressed. Irene was behind me and pressed close, I could feel her breasts against my arm.

"What are you doing Irene?" I whispered.

"You said I could flirt if it wasn't obvious."

The line slowed, people pressed against one another, I stood still and let Irene get tight to me. As the line pushed forward, I reached my right hand behind, while it was hidden by our bodies, I patted her pussy twice and then stepped forward with a grin a mile wide.

"You cheat" was all she could say as her face flushed a dark pink.

At days end when the offices were clearing out Irene stepped into my office and wondered what we would be doing at her house the next night.

"We've kissed, and you are a good kisser, but we've never kissed passionately, nor have we ever French kissed. I think that would be a good place to start. Once we've gotten that lesson completed I'd like to get up close and personal with what's in those panties."

"Will we be having intercourse tomorrow night, I'm not sure I'm ready."

"No my sweet, we won't be fucking and you won't lose your cherry, you'll just have to wait for the rest of the lesson tomorrow night. Now close that door and come sit on my lap."

As she snuggled into my lap I said, "now then young lady, what was all that titty rubbing about in the lunch line today? What a little cock teaser, I can't take you anywhere without you wanting to take advantage of my body. You're such a little hussy."

She giggled and stuttered as she ask if I'd feel her P .. Pussy.

"You're really having trouble saying that word, aren't you pet?" She nodded yes. "What if we give it a different name until you get more comfortable with pussy?" She again nodded yes. "How about we call it your kitty instead, will that work?"

"Oh boss, you always know how to make me feel better, thank you. Now, would you please touch my kitty for a while, not until I cum, but enough to keep me satisfied until tomorrow."

I groaned, growled and kind of wheezed all at the same time. What had I done to deserve this little sex kitten? I was living every mature man's dream, to use his years of knowledge teaching a willing inexperienced woman what sex was all about. We sat about 15 minutes discussing the day, her dress around her waist and my hand was lightly caressing her lovely little kitty.

The next morning Irene seemed tense and sort of edgy. About nine I had her come into my office and sit on the couch with me.

"What's going on pet, are you having second thoughts about our arrangement?"

"No second thoughts, I'm just worried I'll disappoint you tonight. I'm not anxious about the kissing, but boss when I don't know what's down the road ahead I tend to panic. I'm scared."

"After eating supper and some kissing we'll take a shower together, I noticed you have a nice sized walk in shower. I'll show you ways we can pleasure each other without actual penetration, and it'll be fun exploring each other's body. After we dry one another we're going to get comfy on your bed, where I'm going to kiss my way down to your kitty, and then I'm going to lick your pussy until you feel like you want to explode. Is that enough information to alleviate the panic attack?"

"Oh my God, I need to change panties, glad I keep an extra pair in my purse. Boss are you sure I can do all that in one night?"

"I plan to be there to help you know, and since the following day is Saturday, it might be a weekend project instead of an overnight project."

"Hmmm, maybe I should have brought two pair of spare panties. You're so deliciously evil, did you know that?"

I watched as Irene stood, smoothed her skirt, and almost skipped back to her desk. During the afternoon I asked Irene to step back in my office before going home.

"Tomorrow Irene, I want you in the lavender panties and bra, the red satin blouse with that grey pleated skirt that comes about 3" above your knees. Top it off with the red 3" heels and these."

I slid a box toward her, inside were the most beautiful red silk thigh highs with a rose pattern woven throughout.

"And tomorrow no extra panties, nothing inserted to soak up any of your juices. If you cum leave it there, if you get wet with excitement leave it there, I'm hoping those panties will be sopped by the days end."

As I watched Irene walk in the next morning I had an instant hardon. My God, she was delicious looking, and knowing what she had underneath made her even more enticing.

Once my dick was behaving I walked over to Irene's cubicle with a folder, opening it as though we were discussing something. Leaning over her shoulder I whispered, "show me." Irene quickly lifted her skirt far enough to show me the panties. We exchanged smiles as I whispered, "good girl,"

About mid-afternoon I told her I'd had a change of plans for the evening, instead of order in, let's go to that little Japanese place at the mall food court.

Winking at Irene I said, "I'd like some eye candy on my arm tonight, would it be alright if I paraded you around a little, you make me feel young again."

"I'd love that boss, no one has ever called me eye candy before."

"Okay, I'll follow you to your house, you can drop off your car and we'll go from there."

"What about after we eat boss, will those plans change as well?"

"No pet, in fact they might even get a little steamier than I'd thought."

The meal was fun. Styrofoam plates, plastic cutlery and drinks in paper cups with straws. We meandered through the mall, stopping once or twice to sit on a bench and people watch. Irene told me she loved being on my arm, it was as though I owned her, and somehow, I belonged to her at the same time. We ooed and aahed over different things at the jewelry stores, I made a mental note of what she did and didn't like. The most exciting place though was Victoria's Secret.

Irene was enthralled with all the different types of lingerie, blushing at a few of the items. She was most curious about the crotchless panties. When the sales gal asked if she had questions, Irene wondered how you kept from leaking all over. The lady explained they weren't for work or daily wear, they were for at home and the bedroom. You could almost see the gears turning as Irene smiled from ear to ear.

After picking out several items Irene needed to use the lady's room, while she was gone I paid for everything. The sales lady was about 30, smiled and told me she wished she'd met a man like me when she was in her early 20's.

As we stepped inside Irene's front door I helped Irene with her coat, hung it up and proceeded to do the same with my own. When I turned around there was Irene with a nice long soft kiss. I told her to turn around, but Irene resisted saying she wanted more kisses.

I slapped her ass and said, "Pet, do as you're told, turn around, arms to your sides, and no crying."

As she turned around I put my hands on her hips, moving her back against me in the process. My cock stood at attention and I was sure she could feel it pressing into her back. My hands went up her sides and cupped both breasts, kneading them, squeezing them, lightly pinching the nipples.

I slowly began to unbutton her blouse from the top down. Irene tried to help, I softly slapped her hand, like you would a child. Once open I cupped her breasts, then lifted her bra over them and began groping them more vigorously, rolling her nipples, pulling them a little, even pinching them lightly. Irene moaned and eeped, breathing heavily, wanting to turn around, I scolded her telling her to stay in place.

"Irene, I want you to lift your skirt to your waist and hold it there, don't let it drop until I say to, alright?"

Irene nodded her head and bent to lift her skirt, softly whimpering and shaking as she did. My right hand cupped her pussy and began to gently massage it. Irene moaned "Inside my panties, put your hand inside my panties."

R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers