Irene and Jack Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers

"Daddy, she's too young and inexperienced to run it to the highest profitability. Not to mention the scandalous behavior the two of you have participated in."

I laughed at her, "You haughty little bitch, if mother were alive she'd spank your bottom. There neither was, or is, anything scandalous about my relationship with Irene. We didn't flaunt it, but we didn't hide it either. She did her job, I did mine, if our schedules allowed us to have some romantic time together we did."

"My God dad, listen to yourself. You weren't even a widower two years before you bedded her. Mom must have flipped in her grave."

"Just how long is long enough? Don't pretend to know what your mother would or wouldn't do, or say. We were together 30 years, you were around part of those years, but you have no idea what your mother and I talked about in private. We made a pact with each other that if one died early, the other would go on and live their life to the fullest. If that meant another spouse, then so be it. You've hurt my heart Edith, if we're to work together, your attitude will need to change."

"I'm sorry daddy, I'm just trying to look out for you."

"Edith, I'm seriously looking at 60, do I look like I need someone to take care of me, or help me make decisions? With your mother gone, I am the sole owner of a multimillion dollar company. I have an advisory board, and I have division leaders, but they all answer to me. There isn't a dime spent I don't know about. Do you really believe I need taking care of?"

Edith shook her head no. Asking me if she should stay home.

"I want you to come in and shadow Irene, then me, and eventually a few others. I expect you to dress like a company owner while at work, just as your mother did."

Edith shadowed Irene for a week, traveling with her for three days, followed by two in her office.

On that Friday Irene texted me. 'Stopping after work, need some time to talk with you."

That evening Edith and I were meeting with a distributor who wanted to market PAP products in Canada, Edith left early to get ready. I was picking her up at 7:30.

At 5 Irene walked in all smiles, she closed and locked the door, closing the blinds as well. The office was empty, but why take chances. She was wearing a flared brown skirt with a white blouse and taupe jacket, the black fishnet stockings topped it off. As I pushed my chair back Irene settled into my lap, like she'd done dozens of times before.

She gave me a soft kiss before speaking. "I don't think Edith cares for me very much."

I responded. "I think she needs time to figure out how important you are to me and PAP. She hasn't figured out yet just how smart you are or how imperative it is that I have you by my side on many of these decisions."

"Irene, I'm getting ahead of myself, I need your complete silence on this next point. There will be a day when you and Edith will take this company over, I can't go on forever, and quite frankly, I'd like a day or two off, before I croak. It won't be for some years, but I can see it."

"No problem big daddy. Now, I need you to listen to me carefully, without interrupting, and no comments until you hear me out. You know I've always wanted to be a mommy, and we have been sowing seed like crazy."

"The problem is, Steve doesn't have any soldiers, they're all dead. He had mumps when he was 17 and it dropped to his testicles. Doctors told him he might have a chance, but weren't sure. We had him tested last month, no live sperm. We don't want to adopt just yet, we don't want an anonymous sperm donor. I'm as fertile as can be."

Irene stammered and stuttered, something she'd never done before. I took her face in my hands and said, "tell big daddy what you need sweetheart."

"Jack, would you be willing to make me pregnant?"

You could have knocked me over with a feather.

"Sweetheart, I love you too much to make a cuckold out of your husband. He will never forgive me, it'll ruin our relationship entirely. Pet, I just don't think it would be a wise decision."

"Big daddy, Steve and I have talked this through 20 times, it was he who suggested you father our kids. He likes you, he trusts you, says you are good stock, says you'll pass along some of your traits, then what he said next floored me. He said when they're born he wants you to be their grampa so you can watch them grow. The last thing he said was he knows of no other man he would trust his wife with."

"Irene, I'm completely overwhelmed. I need to think about this. If it happens, and I stress IF, I don't want to make love to you with Steve present, that will destroy us."

Irene concurred, their private lives needed to remain that way. As to how soon,

"How about right now big daddy. I'm in full ovulation mode, we might get a sperm through my cervix and into my uterus. I'd like to try anyway."

Shit, I had to make a decision. She's ovulating now, she certainly wouldn't have come to me if they hadn't talked about it. Steve doesn't feel I'm cuckolding him, he wants Irene to have babies, and wants me to provide the sperm. Be no different than if I jerked off into a test tube and they put it inside her.

I began unbuttoning her blouse, where I was greeted by a black demi bra. Shedding the blouse I unzipped her skirt, removing it as well. Black fishnet stockings with a black garter belt, and no panties were waiting for me.

I held Irene tight as I whispered in her ear, "I've missed my little office wife."

"Big daddy, you know I love Steve and we have a good sex life, but I'm so ready to be fucked deep, I want to feel the sides of my cunt stretched again. Take me from behind daddy, give me a good fucking. Mommy wants to cum all over your cock."

It took me no time to drop my pants and assault her pussy with my dick.

"Oh daddy, it's so wide, my pussy likes being filled like this. Push deeper daddy, splash your cum on my cervix. Put a baby in my tummy daddy."

We went off at the same time, her talking spurred me on to push deeper and deeper, I could feel my dick squirting shot after shot. Irene could feel it as well.

"I can feel it daddy, it's all over the inside of my pussy. Oh, I hope I get a baby from this." Irene took a pair of heavy cotton panties from her purse and put them on. "I want every bit of your cum in me all night long, I'm hoping these will help keep it there."

No matter how much I justified what we'd done in my mind, I was seriously concerned about Steve. Irene told me he was working late waiting for her. I walked her down to shipping, Steve greeted me with a hand shake, then kissed Irene.

Holding her Steve asked, "Well, is he willing to help?

"He's worried about you honey, he's afraid you'll be upset with him."

"Oh, no sir, no sir. If you can help us have a family I will be forever grateful. I wouldn't trust Irene with anyone else sir. No one knows I'm sterile except us, as far as I'm concerned, they don't need to either. They'll be our babies, Irene and me, and I want you to be their grampa. So, when does it start?"

Irene kissed him, "It already did, I'm ovulating right now. Boss put a nice big load of sperm deep in my tummy, maybe one of those will make it through my cervix. If not, we'll repeat the process next month."

The way those two smiled and were excited, I thought they acted like kids on Christmas morning.

I was waiting for Edith at the bottom of the stairs. I'd showered, changed into a fresh suit and ready for our dinner meeting. I could hear Edith before I saw her, I knew she had on heels as they made contact with the stair treads. I looked up and was damn near bowled over.

If I hadn't known better, I'd have sworn Ingrid had come back to life. I began to cry and Edith rushed to me wanting to know what was wrong.

"Nothing baby, nothing is wrong, you look so much like your mother. Right down to the sexy stockings, are they attached to straps?"

"That daddy, is info you don't need to know. But if I look like mom, then yes, I'd have to say they are. She would never have left the house for such an important meeting half dressed. My hope is soon I'll meet a man as great as you to show my pretty undies."

"There's plenty of time honey, maybe in 30 or 40 years I'll be ready to let you go."

"I call bullshit daddy. I plan to be married and knocked up by my 30th birthday."

"Married and knocked up, how eloquent sounding."

In the car Edith called Irene to discuss marketing strategies if the meeting went as hoped. When she hung up she commented she thought they were in the throes of coitus.

I laughed, "Coitus, is that how kids your age talk now?"

"No, if I were with my friends we'd call it fuckin, but I'm with my dad so I can't say that."

We were laughing so hard I had to pull the car over and dry my eyes. I was still snickering when I shook the young lady's hand at the restaurant. She asked Edith if I was going to be present during the meeting, she felt uncomfortable talking about women's underwear in front of a man.

Edith took that bull by the horns, "Then it will bother you to know he and my mom designed every piece of lingerie when they first began almost 40 years ago, it'll bother you to know he knows more about women's underwear and what men like to see on women than you or I will ever know, and it will bother you to know not one design we produce and sell goes out the door without his approval, or the approval of one he trusts implicitly. Which right now would be Irene, with me shortly behind."

The prima donna sat silently for a minute, then said she thought it would be okay.

"Good, because if he goes, I go."

Edith and I ordered the prime rib, she ordered some pussified salad that looked like a baby crawled across her plate. If you get my drift. We reached what we thought was an agreement when she said she'd think about it and get back. Edith asked when she planned to respond. She thought about a month.

Edith stopped her right there, "Then you may as well skip it, the distributorship will be gone by then. We aren't going to sit around and wait while you pick the peanuts out of your shit to recycle. We have a business to run, I have no idea what you do in Canada, but this won't work."

The gal stammered and couldn't seem to find words. When she did finally speak it sounded almost like she was going to cry.

"How long do I have to reach a decision?"

Edith looked directly into her eyes, "Today is Friday, if I don't have an answer by five on Monday, the line goes to your competitor. Monique, I realize you're an upstart, if you handle every one of your negotiations like this, you won't survive. I'm usually not this nice."

Monique composed herself. "I'll talk with my dad when I get home tomorrow and I'll contact you before 5 on Monday either way. Is that okay?"

"That's very good, sorry if you thought I was harsh."

"Not to worry. Dad told me it would be like this, but I assured him the soft easy approach was the way to go. I see that will not work in the cut throat corporate world."

Monday my new secretary was supposed to arrive in my office by 9. I looked up at 9 as Irene walked through the door with Juanita.

"Morning boss, I'd like you to meet Juanita. She's been in finance the past three years but used to be the personal secretary to the CFO of a large corporation. Gotta go boss, Edith and I are flying to Ottawa to try and wrap up this distributorship. Be back tomorrow I hope."

Irene came around the desk, pecked me on the lips and left.

I motioned for Juanita to sit on the couch as I rounded my desk headed for the same place. I asked her to tell me a little about herself. She was a widow, her husband dying several years prior. He had been the CFO of a company in Northern Wisconsin that made custom fishing rods, but their corporate headquarters were located about an hour west of Madison. They had annual sales of over three million and were growing when her husband died.

She had stayed on after her husband died, leaving as soon as the arrogant young punk who was hired as CFO thought he could slide his hand up the back of her skirt. She said after his broken wrist healed the company let him go. No children, several nieces and nephews. Born in Chile, had emigrated with her parents when she was 4 and was a naturalized American citizen.

She was fluent in Spanish and Portugese as second languages, liked fine clothes and spoiling her brother's kids.

"I assume Irene explained the situation she and I had. I don't want you to think I'm looking to use my position to force someone into something they don't want. Irene and I happened quite by accident, but in the process she and I have developed a bond that will never be broken. I won't deny I enjoyed the benefit package she provided and the love we shared."

"What shall I call you, Mr. Jenkins, boss, or Jack?"

"If we're going to be close you may call me Jack, but please not in front of the regular work force."

"Well, Jack, I too am looking forward to a close relationship in my life again. I have needs that haven't been met for years, mainly because I wasn't going to whore myself for the purpose of taking the edge off. Irene told me you are kind, affectionate, attentive and a good lover. That you aren't looking for another wife but have a desire to be with a woman in a discreet manner."

"As usual, Irene was right on the money. I've been a widower almost four years now. I have a son and two daughters in my life, and I still dote over Irene and Steve. I have room for another if you have room for me."

"I'd like to see if we fit first Jack, I think we will, but I need to be sure there's chemistry. Otherwise it's only two people going through the motions for reasons of self gratification."

"When did you have in mind Juanita?"

"Why don't you take me to dinner tonight and then we'll retire to my bedroom. No whips and chains, I promise."

With a grin she started to leave, handing me a post-it note with her address and phone. I wondered how this was going to work. She was a tall skinny drink of water. Not Twiggy skinny, but no extra on her frame either, the exact opposite of Irene.

At least 5'9", just a bit shorter than me. Long black hair in a braid, light blue and black framed glasses that made her look kind of studiously sexy, small breasts, no more than a full A cup, a waist so small I think I could put my hands around it and feel my fingers touch. Long elegant legs and a sweet tight ass that stuck out ever so slightly. I easily envisioned pounding against that delicious ass, if I could get my dick into what I assumed would be an awfully tiny pussy. I instantly fell in love with the features of her face, that Andes Indian look went straight to my heart.

I took her to my favorite steak house where we enjoyed a great meal. We talked of our respective late spouses, each of us tearing up at least once. Neither being surprised by the others tears, we'd both lost our life mates to early. We discussed how Ingrid and I had come to start the business and where I thought it was heading.

She thought one of our wisest moves had been to offer a line of lingerie and good panties for the small woman like herself. She said she often had to buy underwear in the teen or petite section, not even a woman's size one always fit. This gal was thin, I was worried if I'd get my sausage in her.

Juanita lived in a nice two bedroom first floor apartment with a small back yard and patio. Sitting on the couch I let her lead.

She smiled before speaking, "I like kissing and romance, do you like that as well, or do you just want to stick it in and fuck?"

"I'm a kissing and romance guy. Why don't you slide over here next to me so I can breath in more of your lovely essence. Question number one: may I undress you if the moment arises?"

"You don't have my panties off yet and I like you already. Yes, you'd better undress me as the moment arises. I'll feel neglected if you don't."

We commenced to making out like a pair of teenagers in the back seat of the old mans Buick. Her lips weren't big physically, but they were plump and full, like they'd been injected with silicone. That girl can kiss, she had her tongue half way down my throat after the second kiss, and then sucked my tongue into her mouth with such force I thought it would fall off.

Her little hips began to move in that sweet little 'fuck me' motion women's hips do when they're turned on. I had my hand on her breast, as I suspected, it wasn't large, but it was solid. There'd be no droop or sag on these little orbs of delight. My hand started up the inside of her thigh and she opened her legs enough for a nice feel of her silk panties.

Yup, they were wet, and yes, I could feel her bush beneath the fabric. My kind of girl. I was working her skirt up when she took hold of my hand.

"Jack, carry me down that hall and make love to me. I don't want to do it on the couch tonight, it' been too many years since I've had a cock invade me, I want to be in my bed."

"Speaking of invade, am I going to fit in your little pussy?

"It stretches Jack, my hubby wasn't real thick, but damn he was long. I mean 8" kind of long. If you're shorter but thicker I'll be able to handle your meat just fine. Take me to my room and strip me, then put your cock inside my pussy."

As I carried her I had my hand under the back of her skirt, rubbing her ass. I lay her on the bed, unbuttoning her blouse, unzipping her skirt, and raising her forward to take off her blouse. My eyes feasted upon a sheer yellow bra, and indeed, the cups were full. Her breasts were tight and firm. I started removing her skirt patting her leg to lift up, there in front of my eyes was a lovely pussy, encased in matching yellow bikini panties.

She had a full bush pressing against the fabric. I say full, but not all over the place, mostly contained toward the center with some little hairs along the edge of her legs. As I sat on the bed I lifted her into my arms, unhooked the bra and slid it off as I lay her back down. My mouth was drawn to those hard little nubs on her tits. Her hands were in my hair pulling me in, soft sensual moans escaping her lips.

As I sucked one then the other I snaked my hand inside her panties and located her slit right away. She pushed up into my hand and hissed a loud, "yessss." I played around a few minutes then lifted her hips as I lowered her panties. With my face above her pussy I simply dropped down and kissed her mound. As I did so her legs automatically opened, I changed position and put my face in her snatch.

I dipped between her labia with my tongue, she jumped and moaned loud at the same time. As light as she was I could lift her ass off the bed with my arms under her legs while I tongued her pussy. Her hips were bucking, she was gasping in between uh's and a sharp 'mm' sounding noise. I felt her tense, then relax, followed by her hips shooting straight up into my face as she gushed pussy juice all down my chin.

It was one of the quietest intense orgasms I'd ever witnessed. I wasn't paying attention when she clamped her thighs tight to my ears. I finally tapped her leg to gain her attention. As I lay there she pulled my hair wanting me to lay with her.

"Oh Jack, that was so fuckin good. Did I squirt, or just gush? Sometimes I squirt, that's a wet mess let me tell you."

"You gushed, it's dripping off my chin."

Juanita leaned up and licked it off me. She said she loved the taste of her own pussy juice during intercourse. Oh well, whatever trips your trigger.

She wanted to suck me, I told she could get me hard if she'd like, but at my age I didn't have two loads in me back to back. Since we both wanted it inside her I suggested we wait for another time to give me a blow job.

I asked, "Any special position in mind?"

"Yup, me on top until it's in, then I want it from behind. Jack, I want you to fuck me hard and as deep as you can get it. It's been over four years since a cock has been in there, so start slow please. You'll know when I'm ready, then I want it hard and deep. Fill mama's pussy with your baby juice, and no, I can't get pregnant."

R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers