Irene and Jack Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,940 Followers

"Four years ago I loaned them 30 grand to get started. They had it paid back in full in 22 months, they know their product and they know their market. I can attest to the fact that they're fiscally responsible."

I had an idea and I had a few questions.

"What would you do if you had enough capitol to upgrade the unit you have and acquire another truck?

How soon are you looking to expand?

You can't both be in two trucks at once, what will you do for personnel?

What kind of payment structure can you honestly afford?"

Both kids were in a state of confusion. They looked at their aunt as if asking her what to do.

"He means what he says. He is all about seeing young people with a vision and good work ethic succeed. He allowed a 22 year old girl to open a new division within his company and it has shown a 12 to 15 percent increase in profit for the two years it's been selling. His questions are meant to help, he won't set you up for failure. If you aren't ready he'll know it and tell you to wait."

Jack spoke. "Kids I really like your product, now I need to know about you. Money isn't an issue, if I know I'm sowing seed in good ground."

Maria said they initially were going to have a truck, but as the market increased they realized they could do two trucks, possibly three. The biggest issue at this point was saving enough cash to buy outright. Neither cared for banking institutions and wanted to avoid that kind of loan and interest. They were presently showing a profit on food sales of 3000 to 4500 a month, sometimes higher, sometimes lower. But the truck and equipment were older, which meant they were sinking a good portion of that profit back into the truck. If they didn't have the maintenance costs they would be showing a larger profit. They had 13 grand in the bank in their "growth fund", and had been able to avoid dipping into it for operating expenses.

Raul had ideas for new products and had done some test marketing with them. Everyone liked what he offered, but their present truck wasn't set up to produce them fast enough. He also said they would like to invest in quieter more efficient generators if they did do something more.

As for personnel. A younger sister was as talented on the grille as her brother and an aunt who had managed a restaurant were both ready to jump on a truck.

Concerning how soon. As soon as possible.

It was almost 9, I asked the kids to give Juanita and I a few days to think about what they'd said and we'd get back to them. As they left Nita slid into my arms. Kissing and making little seductive noises she asked if I was too tired to make love to her.

"If love making is what you want I can do that, if you want a rough and tumble roll in the hay I'm afraid you're out of luck. Irene drained me last night."

"Oh goodie. I hope she's pregnant this time, those two want a baby so badly. And just so you know Jack, if they have one, they're going to want another, so be planning to impregnate her again in a few years if she conceives."

I carried my slender Chilean bomb shell to her bedroom and unwrapped my package. We spent time sucking and licking and soothing each other's desires. When I felt Nita begin her climax I had reached my point of no return as well. Nita wasn't loud or thrashing about, she was quivering some and breathing hard, but smiling the entire time. I on the other hand was a typical male and groaned my way through to the very last squirt from my worn out empty cock.

Beth and Scott wanted us to come see their apartment the next evening. We had supper with them and then played cards for a few hours before leaving. It was a quiet night on the amorous home front, both of us were ready to lay in the other's arms and sleep. At breakfast we talked extensively about Raul and Maria's situation. We talked about supporting them as a couple, each would contribute half of what would be needed. We did more online research and found two larger new units on E-Bay for less than 50 grand each.

Nita called and acquired more info, everything looked good on paper, now to decide whether we do it or not. I asked Nita if she thought all four could meet us at my office Sunday night. I'd have some pizza's brought in if they wanted and we could talk freely without anyone else around. I wanted our discussion to be in a business setting, neither of our homes fit that mode. Nita called and spoke with all four, yes they would be at my office by 6, pizza would be great, any kind of toppings was fine with them.

Having eaten early we decided to do late brunch at the country club. It had at one time been a member only place, that ended when people began telling them to stuff their $2500 a year membership fee. The restaurant still served great meals and the brunch buffet was exquisite. As we dressed Nita asked if I would be offended or upset if she dressed sexy? I replied, "define sexy?"

"I want to wear the black mini-skirt with white checker patterned thigh highs, my sheer silk bra and the avocado green silk blouse, along with a pair of 4" spike heels. Will that be too much? I don't want to reflect badly on the company image."

"Will I be the only one who see's these delicacy's? If so I don't have an issue being with the hottest little tramp in the city. Oh, you didn't mention panties."

Smothering me with kisses she told me I say the nicest things, then slapped my ass as she strutted to her closet looking back at me, "Panties might be optional today. You'll have to wait and see."

As I held the truck door for her she made sure I knew she wasn't wearing any panties. As I looked down the tunnel between her legs I was treated to a lovely bush, all fluffed up and waiting to be tasted. This woman was driving me straight up the fuckin wall. My cock was hard as I gingerly got in the truck. Nita reached over, patted the bulge and whispered, "Good boy. I like that bulge."

At the club Nita was the focus of many a man and woman. As we went through the line I could see guys pointing at her and whispering. Made my heart beat faster knowing I got to take her home, undress her , and lay the pipe to her. As we ate I asked if she was ready to make our living arrangement permanent. If so, who goes where?

After a moments thought she answered. "If you're ready to commit to a life with me, I'm ready to be yours. I don't need to be married this week, but there needs to be a ring on my finger before I move in with you. It's that simple Jack. I'm not a complicated person, ask me to marry you, put an engagement ring on my finger, and fuck me silly to celebrate. Not difficult at all is it?"

"Not difficult at all angel. I can make that happen."

The kids were at my office at precisely six, pizzas were being delivered at 6:25, providing everyone with time to greet and know one another. Mainly them meeting me after hugging auntie. I've always believed you can tell a lot about someone by eating a meal with them. They reveal parts of who they are while eating that people normally guard. We develop habits in how we consume our meals, those habits transmit into other areas of our lives. Habits lead to actions, and on it goes.

Having met and had some pizza we went to my office. Juanita sat with me behind my desk, she's usually on my lap, we decided that may not be perceived professional and pulled up a chair for her. We knew by the end of the meal we were going to support them, I laid out what we had in mind.

"Here's what Nita and I have in mind. We did a fair amount of research this morning and found two trucks less than three years old with low mileage and all new kitchen equipment for less than fifty grand each. Maria, how much do you think you could get for the truck you have?"

"I know a guy who has the money and would buy it tomorrow for eighteen as is."

Speaking to the younger sister and the aunt I wanted to know how committed they were to the endeavor of running a food truck. They were all in, blah, blah, blah. I needed a better answer.

"Are you all in to the point you're willing to lease the truck from Maria and Raul, running it like your own truck. In other words, you'd be responsible for all your expenses. It wouldn't be their responsibility to cover your asses. There will be help for sure, but you also have to be as committed as they are."

The four of them chatted together as Nita leaned over for a kiss. One of them told her to get a room. Nita was having none of it.

"We have a room. This room, you might be surprised what goes on in this room when the door is locked. Now, this isn't about us kissing, this is about you four. Is it going to get off the runway, or stay in the hangar?"

Raul looked frightened as he spoke. "Auntie, we have no idea what you guys are willing to help us with. We're confused at this point."

I spoke next. "Of course you are, that's our mistake. Let me clarify. Nita and I will back you for a hundred grand. We'll expect a reasonable payback, which will begin 90 days after the trucks are open for business. We'll sit down then and decide what you can afford, we have no desire to saddle you with debt you can't handle. There will be no interest on this loan, should you need more later there will be interest on that amount. When you sell your present truck we want all of it to go into an emergency savings account."

Nita had more to offer. "If you look hard and shop wisely you will have enough money left to not only stock your trucks but cover the permit costs and do a wrap on each vehicle. That wrap will make a statement kids, let them know who you are and what you offer. Do you need more info?"

After another five minute group discussion they all looked at us with faces as serious as death. It was Maria who announced, yes they wanted to go through with it.

The aunt and younger sister agreed to work in the truck the next week so Raul and Maria could travel with Nita and I to Texas where the trucks were located. Nita would make all the arrangements and get in touch with them tomorrow evening. There were smiles and hugs and kisses and handshakes and dear God it went on forever. I finally blurted out "let's go home."

As Nita and I lay in her bed, me grinding out a slow sensuous screw she was busy raising her hips and conversing. She told me she was a multitasker, why would I be surprised. Pushing her hips into me and moaning softly she asked if I was comfortable with loaning the kid's money? Laying on top of her looking into her eyes as I sunk another stroke all the way to my balls, I told her I was just fine with it. Then she changed subjects which made my cock surge and twitch.

"You know sweet Jack. Had I known you were going to talk about marriage and then help the kids as we did, I'd have made sure my ass was ready for your dick. Now you'll have to wait for that ring to be on my finger. Sorry lover, that's how it has to be."

She giggled and laughed as I called her a bitch and picked up speed. I grabbed her legs and raised them straight up as I held onto her ankles pounding her pussy. She dug her fingers into my arms and held on for dear life. Where I found the energy I don't know but we fucked like that for at least five minutes before she started moaning, yelling, and pulling on her breasts. Pinching the nipples harder than I ever had, pulling them outward and then pressing them back to her chest. Squeezing the flesh and pushing her body into mine. As I unloaded my body went stiff. I loudly said her name and collapsed.

As we drifted off to sleep my phone pinged, alerting I had a text. Who could this be so late? Was one of the kids in trouble? Was everyone okay? When I saw it was my youngest daughter I panicked and called her number.

"Baby. Are you okay? What's happened? Do I need to come to you? Are you still in Spain?" My mind was spinning.

"Yes daddy, I'm just fine. No you don't need to come to me and yes, I'm still in Spain."

"Well what's up punkin? Why the late night text?" Within a minute my phone rang.

"I wanted you to be the first to know. I'm getting married."

"The hell you are. What are you talking about? Why didn't I know you had a boyfriend? You were supposed to go to Spain to study, not get your MRS."

"Daddy, I'm 24 and I don't need your permission to live my life or marry if I want. I want your blessings, but I don't need your permission. His name is Juron and he's from Olso. We met several months ago, I've been to meet his family and I really like them. He's a Petro Chemical Engineer and is employed by his government helping oversee oil production from the North Sea. I met him while he was on holiday in Madrid."

"So we're going to have another Scandihoovian in the family huh? He can represent Scandinavia now that mom is no longer with us. When will you be coming home? Does he know where he'll work yet?"

The long pause told me everything I dreaded was about to happen.

"Daddy, I'm not coming home permanently, I'm going to live in Norway with my husband. We'll visit after the wedding, but then we're going to our home in Hvaler after that. I've been taking classes in Norwegian and I can carry on a decent conversation. Daddy, be happy for me. You're going to love him."

"Well, why can't I come to your wedding?"

"It's on Tuesday, you'd never get here on time. None of his family will be in attendance either dad. This is how we want to do it. Just he and I and the magistrate. We'll come visit in a month or so. Daddy, do we have your blessing?"

I wanted to scream no, you're not allowed to fall in love and marry someone thousands of miles away, but I didn't.

"Yes darling, you have your mothers and my blessings. At least send a picture of my new son. I love you babygirl. Goodnight. Kisses." Click, and that was that.

As I closed my phone, Juanita reached out her arms and pulled me to her body where I silently cried. I was numb the next day. I called Beth and told her the news. Yes, she'd known for some time this was likely to happen, but promised her sister she'd say nothing.

Juanita made plane reservations for our trip to Texas, set up rooms at a hotel and secured a rental car. We'd fly out Tuesday, meeting the two sellers at 4 in a Wal-Mart parking lot on the north side of Fort Worth. We had the address and would use a cell phone to google directions. We had learned the sellers were brothers so I didn't expect any pissing contests about units.

I had Nita book us first class. As wound up as I was over not being with Deb at her wedding, I had no desire to fly coach for three hours. It was the first time the kids had flown first class and loved it. We arrived at the hotel by one, checked in, got a bite to eat in the attached restaurant and started our journey to the rendezvous point. I was keyed up and jumpy, Nita kept me calm, threatening to take me in the bathroom and suck my dick if I didn't relax. I looked at her and uttered.

"That's a punishment I would enjoy."

"Just calm down tiger. We're only looking at trucks, not negotiating world peace. We'll know when we see them if it's what we're looking for."

Both trucks were nice, both fully equipped, but not as listed. One was longer than the other. From the description it was made to read like they were the same size. Raul didn't want a smaller truck so we passed on that one immediately. That pissed the brother off and he started being nasty. I'd listened to enough and got in their faces.

"Listen you two dipshits. While you're pissin and moanin we're getting ready to walk. There is a possibility you'll have one sale today, or no sale at all. Get your shit together. Are you here to sell a truck or jerk my chain?"

The one who's truck we didn't want made a comment about us having enough money. Nita, bless her heart, could see I was ready explode and diffused that bomb.

"Either of you gentlemen married? Both, good. Do either of them ever buy lingerie or naughty nickers from PAP catalogs? They do, good. Well you two bird brains, we own that company. We can go buy new trucks and never blink an eye, but we'd like to help you out and help these two youngsters with us as well. What's it gonna be boys, are you here to sell a truck, or do you want to tell your wives you fucked it all up because junior here is pissed?"

I jumped in right behind.

"Just so you know, I don't plan to give you 45 for this truck, I can order one off the line for that. I'm ready to offer you 38, take it or leave it, there are lots of food trucks for sale nationwide."

"Will you do 40?"

"Nope, I'll do 38. I didn't stutter. I'm done pissing around boys, crap or get off the pot."

"It'll take a few days for your check to clear, that has to be worth something."

"It aint worth a damned thing. I'll meet you at your bank at 9 tomorrow morning and have the money transferred into your account in twenty minutes. I hate dealing with amateurs. Come on Nita, let's get the hell out of here."

The younger brother was going to say something before the older cut him off.

"Shut the fuck up. Yes sir, I'll sell the truck to you for 38. Let me write our banks name, you'll have to google the address, I don't know what it is. I can drive you there, I just don't know the street address. I'll be there at 9 with my wife and all the documentation since her name is on the title as well. She's going to be happy and pissed at the same time. She's been telling me to list for 38 for two months."

Nita looked at the younger brother. "You know sonny, if you list that truck accurately and honestly you'll sell it right away. If you continue to mis-represent what you have, it'll never sell, people don't like to be lied to or cheated."

With all the documents signed, the money transferred, insurance agent called and temporary plates on the truck I gave them $500 cash and a debit card to my account and told them happy travels. We'd see them in a few days. Nita and I decided it was still early enough to catch a flight home, she changed all the necessary arrangements while I packed us and got stuff to the car. On the flight home Nita mentioned I still seemed tense. I told her I was pissed at how the one brother had behaved. Nita asked the stewardess for a blanket which Nita put over us as she jerked me off into a napkin.

As I got ready to shoot she told me I needed to be quiet. The stewardess obviously knew what was going on. As she approached Nita she opened a zip-lok bag telling her to place the napkin in it. She smiled at Nita,

"We get this a lot in first class, you two were very discreet, some of them literally bellow when they shoot. You folks have a good night."

The ride home was melancholy, not much being said. We left work early on Wednesday to go pick out a ring for Juanita. During our plane ride I asked her what she would like in a wedding band setting. Her response surprised me, and it didn't at the same time. She wasn't interested in a big gawdy set, in fact she would prefer simple gold bands. If I truly wanted to get her something else, she'd always dreamed of a lover giving her a diamond and sapphire ring. Her ring finger was the same on both hands, she would wear it as an engagement ring until we were married and then she'd switch it to her right hand.

There were several of the national chain jewelers in the malls, I chose instead to go where Ingrid and I had gone before, Meier Bros Watch and Jewelry. There's wasn't a large shop, but in my opinion they did the best work in the city. It had been opened by their grandfather in 1899, having been in business over 100 years. Each brother had a child working, learning the trade, a son and a daughter, cousins. They were excited to see me and meet Nita. Both expressed condolences on our spouses passing, while being excited we'd found each other.

We picked a set of wide gold bands for the wedding and Nita sat with Otto to design the ring she wanted. When all was said and done her ring was going to cost $3700, our bands just over $300. I gave them the down payment, Otto saying her ring would be ready in about 10 days. Nita wanted to make supper, we stopped at the market for a few last minute items and headed home. As we did dishes she asked what was wrong. Was I having second thoughts about us being together as husband and wife?

R410a
R410a
2,940 Followers