Irene and Jack Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,945 Followers

I shook my head and said through teary eyes, "My baby is a married woman by now, I didn't get to walk her down the aisle, I didn't get to be there and see it. I feel empty."

"Jack, as sad as it is, that's how kids are these days, it's all about them. I'm sure she meant no harm, but when we were her age didn't we make some pretty foolish decisions? I think the answer is yes. It's a different day, a different mindset, a different set of standards than when we grew up. She meant no harm, she's simply in love."

In bed that night Nita hinted at anal as a reward for her rings. I told her I didn't want that, if we were going to do anal it would be because we chose to, not because one of us felt obligated. She agreed, apologized and snuggled into my arms, sleep coming upon us quickly, I slept hard, waking only once to empty my bladder. We were expecting the kids to be home with their new truck sometime on Thursday, they called around 4 to say the were home and that it had been an uneventful trip. Truck ran like a dream and they got better mileage than anticipated.

Nita told them she might have a line on another truck, this one in West Virginia, same size but a little fancier. They wanted 55 for it but she figured they could get them down to a reasonable amount. Instead of doing all the flying around she spent several hours talking to the owner. Once he determined she was serious he began negotiating realistically. She'd already blue booked the truck and gotten quotes on what the equipment would cost new. In her estimation 45 was the cutoff point.

He talked about how he'd added this and that which gave it more value. Nita cut him short right away.

"You did all of that for your own pleasure, truck would have been fine without those upgrades. It's like me using $45 gallon paint as opposed to $30 gallon paint. The $30 does the job just fine, if I want to spend the extra $15, that's for me, not someone else. Same goes for your upgrades. If the truck is everything you say it is, we're prepared to buy it outright, no loans, no bank delays. The money gets transferred directly into your account."

He stammered and fussed but agreed to 45 in the end. Nita told him she'd have someone inspect it on Friday and if all was in order she'd be there to buy it on Monday. He was to make sure all his documentation was in order. She then contacted a friend in Charlestown, who in turn contacted the GMC dealer to inspect the vehicle. Juanita then contacted a food equipment supplier to inspect everything inside the truck, he was to coordinate his time with the GMC dealer. She offered to pay both a consulting fee which they graciously accepted.

Friday evening for us was laid back, we chose to make pancakes and a ground beef patty each for supper. Nita was just ready to begin cooking when her phone rang, it was a conference call between the two entities in Charleston and her. The equipment guy went first telling her everything was less than two years old, his company had sold and installed it, he also stated it had been well taken care of.

She thanked him and he left the conversation, the GMC guy was less forgiving stating they hadn't kept up with oil changes or scheduled maintenance. Which dazzled him, the truck was purchased new and all maintenance was covered for the first 30,000 miles. He mentioned nothing had failed, but it would need several hundred dollars and a day or so to bring everything back into warranty specs. Considering there was warranty left on the vehicle, it made sense to do so if we bought it.

I was cooking while Nita was talking and had everything just about ready when she hung up. We talked at length whether to continue offering 45, or try to get him lower. Nita brought up the fact that we were already several thousand below bluebook at 45, she didn't want to let a three year old truck in excellent shape other than maintenance get away for the sake of a few hundred dollars. She called the owner Saturday morning and being true to form was in bargaining mode, I actually felt sorry for the guy, he had no idea that when she gets something in her mind she's like a dog with a bone.

In the end they agreed to 45 with him covering all the bank transfer fees which would amount to a few hundred dollars. Nita was on a plane early Monday morning, had the transaction completed by noon and was wheels up headed back to me by 5. The GMC guys were going to pick it up next morning and would get it into the shop right away, they estimated it would be roadworthy by late Friday. When they called in the afternoon she contacted the aunt and younger sister telling them they'd be on a flight to Charleston Monday at 7:20. They were to come by our house Saturday afternoon to pick up cash and a debit card for travel.

With Charleston being closer to home we figured they could make the drive in two days easily. When they got to our house the younger sister was apprehensive about driving the truck all that way. Nita was having none of it.

"Listen girl, you're going to be living in that truck 8 or 9 hours a day in about two weeks, I suggest you correct your attitude and let it be the adventure it's destined to be. Stop pissin and moanin, go seize the day."

As busy as our week had been we still found time to meet one another's needs intimately, she sat on my face Tuesday night before I mounted her doggy, then Friday night we made love on her side, ankle resting on my shoulder. At breakfast I mentioned to Nita that I hadn't heard from my son lately, it was time for a call. He was busy, had just gotten a promotion and sizeable raise, kids had flu, yadda, yadda, yadda. Sure, they'd try to get home and see us soon. As I hung up the phone the last lines of the Harry Chapin song, Cats In the Cradle, were coursing through my head, "when you comin home son, I don't know when, but we'll get together then dad, we're gonna have a good time then."

The girls were on the road headed for home by eleven Monday morning, determined to make it an adventure and not a task. I got a call from Meier Bros, Juanita's ring was ready, I had intended to wait until that evening to present it to her, but I was so excited and giddy I couldn't wait. Just after lunch I walked into her office, spun her chair sideways, got on a knee and ask her to marry me. She didn't jump up, or scream, or do anything I expected. Instead she sat there smiling from ear to ear.

"Yes Jack, I'll marry you under one condition."

"Of course Nita, what is it."

She spread her legs providing me with a birds eye view of her sheer yellow panties with a lovely inviting bush pushing against the fabric, the vulva so gorged and thick there was a definite bulge, her slit being prominently displayed.

"That you take care of this for as long as we can still get each other off. Deal?"

"Deal."

I had a surprise for her when it came time for a little romance that evening. There were three cameras set up, one to the side, one directly above and one on the mattress. A laptop with two monitors was at the front of the bed. Juanita had told me some time back that she never got to see our love making as I did. Tonight she would. With her on hands and knees, me inside her vagina I adjusted the cameras to focus from the side, above her ass, and between my legs aimed upward at her pussy.

She could watch one or both monitors at the same time choosing which angle she preferred on the laptop. As I stroked slowly we got everything adjusted, she wanted me to pull out and put it back in so she could watch from the angle beneath. We got busy making love, knowing it wouldn't be hard and furious with the video equipment we took things nice and slow, her switching angles constantly, groaning and wiggling her ass as I slid in and out.

Seeing my cock slide in and out of her brought her to a climax within minutes, I was able to hold off. She loved watching us making love and would have that image in her head always, but now she wanted some down and dirty hammering on her snatch, she needed it hard tonight. After removing the electronics I kicked it in gear and went like a madman for as long as my body would take it. I was slowing down when I felt my balls begin to boil, as my dick swelled Juanita started cumming, we collapsed in a heap onto the mattress, worn out and ready for sleep.

With the kids new trucks in the graphics shop getting wrapped they had set about ordering supplies and deciding on a final menu. When they had them back we were invited to Maria's to see them, the design was absolutely right on the money, no way you couldn't notice these trucks. A few days later I was walking toward Juanita's office when I felt a hand on the small of my back and sensed someone walking next to me. Looking down it was Irene, all smiles and happy to see me.

"Where you been girl, haven't seen you since the hotel. Are things going ok?"

"Couldn't be better big daddy. I had to fly to California to get this new warehousing situation straightened out, it was so screwed up I had to fly Steve out and sort the mess. It took him three days to finally find what they were doing wrong. I kept him there another week where he did training and oversight every day."

Any news on the other matter?"

"Yes there is, you're gonna be a grampa again. The last time did the trick, Steve and I are so happy, we want to have you and Juanita over for supper so he can thank the two of you for helping us. I know you and I were together, but we needed Nita's okay as well."

By that time we were at Nita's door, when I walked in she smiled and greeted Irene, hugging like sisters. Juanita stood back and rubbed Irene's tummy with a questioning look. When Irene nodded yes the hugs and squeals filled the room.

"They want us to come over for dinner on Friday, we don't have anything planned do we?"

"Nothing on my calendar cowboy, what time Irene?"

I left the two of them in her office to work out the details, Nita was my pseudo social director anyway.

Over dinner we discussed their future, where they thought they'd be in five years, stuff like that. Work came up, it always does in one manner or another, at least we all worked at the same place so each knew what the other was talking about. Steve had some interesting ideas on how to improve our shipping times with fewer mistakes, Irene gave me a run down of the past months sales and marketing, things were looking and running smooth. There are hiccups along the way as there with any business, but no wrenches in the gears so to speak.

Just prior to leaving Steve asked if we could hang around another few minutes.

"Jack I wanted to say thank you from Irene and I, we know the way she was inseminated was very unorthodox, but we also know it was done in a spirit of love, a love that will pass onto our child. Please keep the following in mind, before you're too old and the distance between kids is too great, we'd like you to help us have a second child. We don't want an only child and I'm more comfortable with you inseminating Irene than I am getting who knows what sperm from a fertility clinic. Please give it some thought and let us know."

Before I could say a word Juanita spoke, "Nothing to think about, of course he'll help with a second child. Here's the catch kids, after two he's done, he's soon to be my husband and I'll share him with you for another baby, but he's mine exclusively after that. Can you live with that?"

Irene nodded and hugged Nita, Steve had gotten our coats and was waiting at the door. Steve shook my hand, hugged Nita and moved aside for Irene to thank Nita and then hug me. She held on tight thanking me for helping make their dream come true.

Upon arriving home we noticed lights on, lights we hadn't left on, then realized it was Edith's car. She and Scott were inside waiting for us, wanting to share the great news that they'd set a wedding date for mid-June. We didn't tell them we were going to be married in five weeks in the US Virgin Islands. No need to steal their thunder and rain on their parade.

With our wedding date quickly approaching she and I set about getting everyone and everything ready businesswise so we could be out of country for a week. With Edith, Irene, our CFO and Steve in my office we told everyone we were to be married in two and a half weeks, where it would be and when we'd return. The reason I'd gathered them was to tell them I was assigning all day to day corporate operations to them, I expected a phone call or text every day by 6pm, and if there were any life changing or seriously large financial decisions to be made they had to go through me.

"So, can I count on you guys to see this through? Edith you'll act as temporary CEO with Irene being in charge of sales and production with equal ranking as you, Mrs. Ellsworth will take care of the finances as she has for the past sixteen years and Steve, you're over seeing all shipping and receiving. Any questions?"

Irene spoke first, "We can do it boss, thank you for trusting us."

Then Edith. "Yes, thank you daddy, we won't let you down. We've all worked hard to attain these positions and I believe we're quickly approaching a time when you and Nita won't have to be in the office every day."

All agreed with her statement, I knew she was right, I had purposely poured myself into all of these people to work myself out of a job. Nita and I looked forward to a few years down the line when we could pull the plug and walk away within reason. I'd made my fortune, I had all the money Nita and I would ever need, on top of the money she had in her investment portfolio and bank accounts.

Debbie and her husband were due to arrive in two days for a 10 day visit. We'd be cutting it close but that's sort of the way our lives were anyway. Juron was a fine young man, handsome, polite, very caring of Deb, always looking out for her. They had plans to return in June for Scott and Ediths wedding, kind of needed to be that way since she was the maid of honor and Juron was one of the groomsmen, at least I'd get to walk one of my daughters down the aisle.

We got them back onto an airplane heading home as we were packing for our seven day trip to the Virgin Islands. We were married on a beach at three in the afternoon, Juanita and I, the magistrate and two witnesses we'd met at the pool the second night we were there. A young couple who had done the same thing we were doing, only a year ago. Nita wore a lovely sun dress, I wore a casual pair of slacks and polo shirt, oh, and we both wore the obligatory sandals.

As we walked along the beach afterward Nita began pulling her dress over her head to my surprise, I should have known better than to worry, she had on a two piece suit beneath it. Not a skimpy little thing exposing most of whom she was, a two piece befitting an older woman, a bathing suit that accentuated what she did have without making her look slutty and cheap. At the bungalow that night we enjoyed each other from sunset until sunrise, we made love, sleep, made love, slept, in the morning we went one more time and called it quits. This kind of stuff was for people much younger than we were.

Upon returning and going into the office the Monday following we both smiled as we walked to Nita's office, on the door was a name plate, Mrs. Jack Reynolds. Inside the door a kiss, a tender rub of her ass, her hips pressing into mine as she informed me we'd be eating lunch in my office, no food required.

It was good to see Deb and Juron again at Edith's wedding, her older brother even found a way to leave his work long enough to be part of the celebration. Neither Deb nor Edith had seen him or his family for over two years. As the kids parted they all vowed they'd get together soon, Nita and I looked at one another knowing that's what we say, it's often what happens.

The food trucks were showing a profit within two months at which time we sat down with the kids and worked out a repayment plan to begin in sixty days, we had originally said 90 days from opening, but chose to alter things. If all went according to plan the trucks would be paid in full in less than five years, if they could afford to make larger payments, they would be paid off sooner. It was time to begin implementing our exit plan, we began handing over more and more of the day to day operational decisions to the kids as we called them.

Irene was popping out like crazy, carrying the baby mostly to the front, she looked like a gal with a basketball under her dresses. She gave birth to their first, a healthy baby boy, with Juanita beside her. Steve is the queasy type and chose not to be in the birthing room, smart decision on his part. With Nita as her birthing partner she came through the ordeal with flying colors. Twenty one months later she repeated the process helping Irene through the birth of a little girl.

Irene and I had gotten together just once for the second pregnancy, Irene conceiving right away. They had named their babies Jack and Juanita, neither of us knew how to thank them properly, we made the choice we'd be humble about it and be the best grandparents possible.

Not long after the birth of Irene and Steve's little boy Edith and Scott announced they were going to have a baby, eventually giving birth to a baby girl, which they named Ingrid, after her mother.

Nita and I maintained our offices although we seldom went in more than twice a week. Nita sold her house, it's now she and I who sit on the front porch at dusk with a blanket over us as we play. We've come to love that front porch, even making love on it at three in the morning, don't you know we had to stop and wait for someone walking by. Who the hell takes a stroll at 3 in the morning?

Last week we got a call from Norway, Deb is pregnant with their first. Our quiver was quickly becoming full with grand babies, Ingrid would have relished being a grandma, it would have to be Nita who filled that position now. We were present for Edith and Scott's baby and flew to Norway to be with Deb and Juron for theirs. Steve and Irene brought the kids around every six weeks or so, with neither of them having living parents we became the doting grandparents of their children, spoiling them every chance we could.

Life was full, we were in love and happy with each other, sex was still often and fulfilling, Nita modeling new sexy products deciding how well she thought they might be received by how quickly my dick got hard. The front porch became exactly what Ingrid had envisioned all those years ago, a safe haven for the grands to sit on our laps and enjoy life.

R410a
R410a
2,945 Followers