Irene & Oscar Pt. 03

Story Info
Irene takes a little control.
3.4k words
4.24
18.9k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers

On Thursday something totally unexpected happened. Robert sent a text to Irene saying that he had to go down to the south coast unexpectedly and would have to postpone their dinner and could she make it the following Friday?

For the rest of the day Lots of different feelings and thoughts were rolling around in Irene's head, but, before she'd thought much at all she text back that the following Friday would be fine.

The first feeling, although not necessarily the strongest was disappointment, then relief, then annoyance.

In the evening she told Oscar, who felt great disappointment, but he knew what his role should be, and asked Irene what her reaction was, but first he wanted to know what her reply had been.

"Oh, I text back straight away that next Friday would be fine. I did it without thinking really." She confessed.

Oscar was very relieved to hear that the date was still on, just postponed, but then he wanted to explore Irene's feelings a bit more.

"Tell me what your first reaction was, before you had time to think too much." Oscar asked.

"Disappointment," Irene answered without hesitation, "yes, disappointment that I had got myself all geared up to have lunch with him, I'd bought new clothes, I was even looking forward to it a bit, and it was being delayed."

"Ok, yes, I'm disappointed too, but glad that it's just postponed, not cancelled." Oscar admitted.

"Well, that was my second thought, why didn't I take the chance to cancel it?" Irene pondered.

"Perhaps because you want it to go ahead?"

"Maybe. Do you think he's gone off the idea of having lunch with me and is trying to be polite about it?" Irene wondered out loud.

"Absolutely not! I'm sure he is as disappointed as we are. You are a very attractive woman, and I'm sure he fancies you like crazy." Oscar insisted.

"Really? Do you think he fancies me that much?" Irene asked, secretly enjoying the things her adoring husband was saying.

"I'm sure he does. Anyway, I've had a thought, why don't we go out tomorrow night, and you can wear your new clothes for me, I know a new place that is supposed to be really cool, what do you think?" Oscar asked.

"I think that would be lovely darling, I'll dress nicely for you, although, I may have to get something else for next Friday."

"Why will you have to get something else?" Oscar asked

"Because I want to wear something you haven't seen, because I think the mystery will make it more exciting for you, ok?"

"Ok, that's a deal."

Friday evening Oscar and Irene were both getting ready to go out. Irene swapped her boring daytime panties and bra for a brand new, unworn black lacy thong and uplift bra, and Oscar, who was busy pulling on his jeans was immediately excited.

"Were you intending to wear that set for lunch with Robert?" He asked incredulously.

"Yes, why, don't you like them?"

"I love them, it's just..." Oscar ran out or words.

"Just what?" Irene demanded.

"They're so incredibly sexy!" He managed to say, unable to take his eyes off his wife.

"Did I do wrong, I thought you wanted me to dress sexy?" Irene asked, feeling a little annoyed.

"No, you did nothing wrong, you did everything right, I just hadn't expected you to be so... daring." Oscar tried to explain.

"Well maybe I'm not quite as boring as you thought." Irene taunted.

"Apparently not." Oscar answered as he put on a stripy cotton shirt.

Irene next selected a pair of hold up tan stockings, which were still in the packet. She opened the packet, took out the stockings and started to pull them up her legs.

"Oh God, stockings..." Oscar whispered, almost to himself.

"Do you like them?" Irene taunted.

"God yesss!!" Oscar almost hissed.

Oscar's little penis had risen to it's full 4" majesty and Irene noticed immediately.

"Are you turned on by how I look, or by that fact that I was intending to dress like this for lunch with Robert?" Irene goaded her husband.

"Both, I guess, mostly the latter I think."

"Good, that was the point, the clothes are to turn you on, not him." Irene explained, chuckling a little.

"So, shall I get a new sexy outfit for next Friday? I don't want to wear an outfit which you've seen, do you understand?" Irene explained her need for a new outfit.

"Yes, that's good, get a new outfit. Will I get to see it at some point?" Oscar asked, still very excited.

"Yes, of course, but only afterwards, Friday evening, I expect." Irene teased.

"Oh I see, so I get turned on when I see what you were wearing to have lunch with Robert, and then we have wild sex, is that the idea?" Oscar enquired, grinning broadly.

"Probably, although you mustn't think the sex is guaranteed, I might keep you frustrated." Irene teased again.

"Well, I'm really turned on now, are we going out or going straight to bed?" Oscar queried, his cock still at full mast.

"We're going out, silly, I've just got all dressed up!"

"You know there will be lots of guys admiring you in those sexy clothes, don't you?" Oscar suggested, enjoying the sexy banter between him and his newly flirty wife.

"If you say so, now go away until I'm ready, pour yourself a drink, and bring some cava for me, to get us in the mood." Irene demanded.

"I'm definitely in the mood already, but the drink sounds good," Oscar said over his shoulder as he left the room.

An hour later Oscar and Irene entered the bar which Oscar had mentioned. It was super cool, full of young high flyers, and they both felt a little out of place, but as they worked their way through to the bar, Irene noticed that Oscar appeared to be right. Sexy younger men were checking her out, looking at her breasts as she approached, and then her bum as she moved past them. Some looked her in the eyes and smiled.

Irene was starting to think that she shouldn't have fought so hard against Oscar when he tried to get her to dress in a more sexy style. She had just taken it as part of his campaign to get her to have sex with other men, but that evening she realised that it was nice to be appreciated by other men, that it made her feel warm and tingly, and she was definitely getting turned on by the attention.

They finally made it to the bar, and as Oscar tried to get a barman's attention Irene whispered in his ear.

"Lots of men have been checking me out, looking at my boobs and my bum, smiling at me, I'm not used to it, but it's kind of nice." Irene confessed.

"I've been telling you for ages that you've let yourself become dowdy, and that you should dress more sexy. You're enjoying the attention then?" Oscar asked, excited by her revelation.

"Yes, I seem to be, you don't mind do you?" Irene queried.

"No, of course not, it turns me on, as you know, but it also makes me feel good because they fancy you and you're my wife. It strokes my ego. It makes me think, 'I may have a small prick, but look at the beautiful wife who adores me'."

Finally a pretty barmaid noticed Oscar and he ordered their drinks. Irene watched the transaction and she noticed that the girl flirted with Oscar. She was in her twenties and fairly attractive, yet she definitely flirted, and he flirted back, which Irene had seen happen countless times before. Women and girls actually liked Oscar, they saw him as witty, and attractive, so they flirted with him, and he flirted back.

This was clearly an interaction which both parties enjoyed. The girls weren't offering him sex, he wasn't asking for sex, but they were both enjoying acknowledging that they found each other attractive, and that maybe, if circumstances were different, they might have had some fun together.

"She flirted with you." Irene challenged.

"Who?" Oscar queried, somewhat alarmed.

"The pretty young barmaid. Don't pretend you didn't notice her, you flirted back!" Irene challenged.

"Ah...um...true" Oscar admitted, reluctantly.

"Did you enjoy it, the mutual flirtation?" Irene demanded an answer.

"Yes, well, of course, she is very pretty." Oscar admitted, wondering how the evening had gone so horribly wrong.

"Oscar, my love, I think I've been terribly stupid. I seem to have convinced myself that I have to behave like a nun, and dress like an ancient mama, just because I'm married. I'm sorry Oscar, I had assumed that when you were trying to get me to buy more sexy clothes it was because you wanted me to sleep with other men, but now I suspect that you wanted a wife you could be proud of, not be embarrassed by. Am I right?"

Oscar was astounded by this damascene conversion. It had to be an opportunity for him, but he knew he had to play his game very carefully, and not overplay his hand.

"Yes my love, you are absolutely right. Will you now change the way you dress? I'm happy for you to spend some money changing your wardrobe, then maybe you can enjoy other men appreciating how attractive you are and maybe flirt a little, just for the fun of it, what do you think?"

"Oh yes Oscar, that would be wonderful, I'm so sorry I've been so stupid, I'll make sure I'm a wife you can be proud of in future."

Oscar couldn't have been happier, this evening had already been a huge success. Of course, he had been lying through his teeth, he wanted her to dress like a tart so she would get picked up and fucked by other men, but hey, one step at a time. The question now was whether to consolidate his position, or push on a bit further.

He decided that too many battles had been lost by generals not pushing on when they had the advantage.

"Well that sounds wonderful my love, I'm so happy and proud of you already, and you look totally gorgeous, so...I was wondering...whether you might like to try a little flirting with one of your admirers here. Just to see how it goes?" Oscar asked with fingers crossed.

"Gosh, I'm not sure, that sounds a bit scary." Irene stalled.

"I could help you, maybe advise you?" Oscar offered.

"Really? Ok, so advise away."

"Just choose a guy, bump into him accidently, maybe spill his drink a little, apologise profusely, brush him down, insist on buying him another drink, and then see where it goes." Oscar advised wisely.

"Oh, ok, you aren't expecting me to have sex with him are you, when you say, see where it goes?" Irene queried.

"My love, please don't start with that again, I'm just talking about flirting, you asked for my advice!" Oscar sounded indignant.

"Ok, sorry, I'm having trouble changing my attitude. Right, so, who should I choose?" Irene asked, feeling very nervous.

"The one you find most attractive. Which one do you like the look of?" Oscar advised, although he had no real idea what he was talking about.

"Well, I don't know, I haven't looked at men much, since were married. Maybe that one over there, wearing jeans and that lovely velvet jacket. I love velvet jackets, they look so sexy."

"Right, well I'll walk in front, heading for that empty table just beyond him, and you can hit his drink as you walk past. Ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be, I'm so nervous." Irene admitted.

"You'll be fine," Oscar reassured his wife, "just smile at him, and flirt."

Oscar set off across the room, making a couple of people move so that he could walk past Irene's chosen mark. As he got close to him he had a chance to look closely at the guy. He was actually a little older than Oscar, but he was definitely attractive, and he had a sort of confidence in the way he stood, which Oscar was sure would make women want him. He wondered whether the confidence came from having a big cock, which made Oscar feel a little jealous, and a lot excited.

Irene followed Oscar feeling more and more nervous with every step. She hardly looked at the guy as she approached, but glanced at the last minute to locate the drink. It was a short, maybe a whisky, with ice, and he was holding it fairly near his crotch, which prompted her to wonder what his cock was like.

Two seconds later and she was passing the drink, and she raised her hand to her eye as though she had something in it. As her hand moved, she knocked the glass, spilling some of the drink onto his crotch, darkening the jeans slightly.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" Irene exclaimed, finding a tissue in her handbag and starting to dab at the spilled whisky. This meant that she was dabbing at his crotch.

"Oh no! Now what am I doing! What must you think of me? Let me get you another drink, what is it?"

"Really it isn't necessary." The stranger replied.

"But I insist, what is it, whisky?" Irene pushed on with the plan.

"Yes, Ardbeg, ten years old. Best make it a large one, you're quite dangerous with your hands." He joked.

As Irene headed for the bar her head was spinning, she couldn't believe that she had dabbed at his crotch, but he seemed fine with it. She could remember the feeling of the bulge in his jeans, the sound of his beautiful rich voice, his confident smile. She hoped Oscar was enjoying his voyeur's role.

Oscar was so turned on watching his normally straight laced wife dabbing at the crotch of a complete stranger, and he was even more thrilled to see her heading to the bar, obviously to get the replacement drink. A few minutes later he spotted her carrying two drinks, the replacement brown spirit for the stranger, and yet another glass of cava for herself. This was another amazing thing in an evening of amazing surprises, Irene only ever had one drink, and here she was on her third cava of the evening and they had been out less than an hour.

"Welcome back beautiful lady," the stranger said, "did you manage ok, getting my strange Scottish drink?"

"Yes, they knew what it is, even if I didn't. Apparently choosing it means you are a connoisseur of whisky."

"Well, I suppose I am. So, I propose a toast, to accidental meetings, wherever they may lead."

"Ok, yes, to accidental meetings." Irene toasted, thinking, there's Oscar's phrase again, wherever it may lead.

"So, beautiful lady, please tell me your name."

"Irene, it's Irene." She felt incredibly off balance and out of control.

"That's a lovely name. I'm James." The stranger offered.

"You do know I'm married, don't you?"

Suddenly Irene was furious with herself, where had that come from, she was supposed to be enjoying herself flirting, and she had to blurt that out. She assumed it would all end abruptly, and she would have to go back to Oscar having failed miserably.

"Yes, I noticed your ring. I also noticed your husband over there, sitting quietly, watching us. Is he turned on by seeing you with other men?"James confronted her with Oscar's fetish.

"Oh God...yes...but I've never done anything like this before, he just convinced me that I could have some fun flirting." Irene confessed.

"And are you having fun? You've definitely been flirting. I'm really enjoying our little bit of flirting, so I hope you aren't going to run away back to hubby, because then we would all be disappointed." James challenged.

"Really, you want me to stay and flirt some more?"

"Yes, I do, very much, just stop thinking about your husband and concentrate on me." James instructed.

Irene found James's voice hypnotic, it was as velvet as his jacket and incredibly seductive. She could feel a warm, wet, tingle between her legs, and a strange fluttering of her heart. She had no idea where this was leading, but she was enjoying the journey and she was wondering whether she might actually consider giving Oscar what he wanted and let this handsome man fuck her, but then she silently scolded herself for having such a ridiculous thought.

"So, your husband has a fantasy about you having sex with other men, and you aren't interested in doing that, but now he's convinced you that there's nothing wrong with a little flirting, and that you might enjoy it, am I right?" James accurately described Irene's situation.

"Yes, exactly, and I've promised to dress in a more sexy way in future, and to enjoy flirting with men. Is that wrong of me? Is he taking me for a fool?" Irene was genuinely confused and worried, but James seemed so confident and experienced.

"No, and yes." James answered, enigmatically.

"I don't understand." Irene queried, just starting to feel a little intoxicated, both with alcohol and this desirable man.

"Well, let's take the second part first. Yes, Oscar is taking advantage of your naivety. He really wants you to dress sexily, and flirt, because he wants you to follow that path through to a full blown affair." James explained.

"I see, but tell me about the first part, that is, have I done wrong, you said no." Irene was feeling more drunk as each minute passed.

"You have been viewing everything through Oscar's eyes. What does it matter why he wants you to flirt? What do you want? Are you enjoying talking to me, flirting with me? If so, enjoy it, not for him, but for yourself, Ok?"

Despite her increasing inebriation, Irene suddenly felt that her life had suddenly become much more clear.

"So, are you saying that I should take more control of what I want from my life, my marriage, my sex life?" She couldn't quite believe that she had just said that.

"Precisely, decide what you actually want, and grab it." James affirmed.

"But until today, what I wanted was to be happy with my husband, be totally faithful, and just live our lives together." Irene insisted, feeling as though she was floating on a cloud of confusion.

"Are you sure? That sounds more like a reaction against Oscar's cuckold fantasies to me." James challenged.

"Oh, do you think so? That had never occurred to me. What on earth should I do now?" Irene was really confused, what James had said seemed to make so much sense.

"I think you should go back to your husband, go home, have sex telling him how much fun you had flirting with me, but keep in the back of your mind that you know what his game is. From tomorrow, start thinking about what lifestyle you really want, and start taking control to get that lifestyle. Ok?"

"Yes, I suppose so, do you want my number?" Irene asked, still feeling confused.

"No, I'll give you mine, but I don't want yours. If you want to talk, or see me again, then ring me. There is something you must understand though."

"Ok, what is it?" Irene asked bluntly.

"My motivation in this relationship is to get into your knickers. I won't lie to you, I'm not desperate, I have no problem seducing women, but please understand that I'm not a saint." James explained honestly.

"So, if I ring you I have to sleep with you?" Irene asked, feeling a little cross.

"Of course not!" James exploded. "You're giving away control again, if you ring me, tell me what you expect, take control!"

"Wow, you are an amazing man, thank you so much, I will ring you, I need your advice to change my life. As to getting into my knickers, we'll see. You know, I've just thought of something really funny." Irene exclaimed.

"Go on."

"What if I slept with you, as per Oscar's fantasy, but I didn't tell him." Irene suggested, laughing.

"Now you're getting the hang of it!" James exclaimed, "take control!"

"Well, goodbye then." Irene said, holding out her hand.

"Please kiss me." James asked.

Irene put her arms around James's neck and kissed him gently, then not so gently, then passionately, and as she did she knew that Oscar would be rock hard watching, but she didn't care, because she wasn't kissing Robert for Oscar, she was kissing him for herself.

Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers