Irene & Oscar Pt. 05

Story Info
Irene finally cuckolds her husband.
6.2k words
4.28
31.5k
19

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
523 Followers

Monday morning life was back to normal for Irene and Oscar. Both went to work, as usual, and got wrapped up in the humdrum existence which was the lot of most people.

As the day wore on Irene day dreamed about her lunch with James, and how naughty he'd been, and then about her husband using his tongue between her legs to such good effect. She wondered whether he would be as keen to do it again as he'd promised.

Oscar also day dreamed about the events of Sunday, he had been so aroused by Irene's recounting of her lunch with James, and he started getting a little aroused thinking about it, so he had to think of boring stuff to avoid an embarrassing erection. Later he remembered licking Irene to orgasm, and wondered whether she would really let him do that to her every day, he really hoped so.

During her lunch hour Irene was woken from her reverie by her mobile phone.

"Irene, how are you, it's Robert?"

"Oh hello, this is a surprise." Irene responded.

"I just wanted to confirm our lunch on Friday. I know I let you down last week, but I promise not to blow you out again, so, are we still on?"

"Yes, of course, that's fine."

"Listen, can you get some extra time off? I'd like to make it up to you by taking you shopping for some nice clothes, if that's possible?" Robert asked, hoping she would accept.

Irene was completely taken aback. She had actually forgotten her lunch date with Robert, with all the excitement over James. She was feeling really naughty, meeting up with two different men at the same time.

"Well, you really don't need to buy me anything." Irene protested.

"But I want to, can you get the afternoon off?" He pleaded.

"I expect I can, yes."

"That's brilliant, I'll meet you outside your office at one, if that's ok?"

"That's fine, see you then." Irene concluded the conversation.

With the call ended Irene noticed that her heart was beating fast, and her hands were shaking a little holding her i-phone.

Slowly her heart calmed and a smile spread across her face as she contemplated flirting with Robert. When she had been with him before she was entirely negative, but, thanks to James she was a different person, one who was quite capable of taking the initiative. She couldn't wait to tell Oscar, she knew he'd be excited.

The afternoon crawled by, but Irene couldn't keep the smile from her face, which several people commented on. Finally it was home time and she rushed out and headed for home, and as she travelled she kept imagining in her head Oscar's reaction to her news, and she also imagined what Robert might be like shopping, what he might choose for her to wear. She was tingling with anticipation.

Irene was home before Oscar, so she started to change out of her work clothes. She had just got down to her bra and knickers when he walked in the door.

"Hmnn, that was good timing." He commented as he kissed his wife tenderly on her lips, and fondled her bum.

Continuing the increasingly passionate kiss, Oscar moved his hand round and between Irene's legs, fondling her pussy through her lacy panties.

"Wait a minute," she said, pushing his probing hand away from her crotch, "I've got something to tell you."

"Ok, go on." Oscar said, as he kicked off his shoes and lay on his back on the bed.

Irene also climbed onto the bed and sat cross legged next to her husband. Oscar had a perfect view of the crotch of his wife's black panties, so he resumed stroking her, and Irene started to stroke her husband's crotch through his trousers, before starting to speak.

"I had a phone call today," she paused for effect, "from Robert."

"Oh right, what did he say?" Oscar asked with excitement in his voice.

"You're getting erect already, and I haven't even told you what he said yet." Irene teased, laughing at her excitable husband.

Oscar felt embarrassed and didn't comment.

"Anyway, he wanted to check that we were still ok for lunch on Friday, and I said yes, that was fine."

"Oh good."

"Then he asked me if I could get the afternoon off, as he would like to take me shopping and buy me some clothes, and jewellery, and maybe even lingerie."

"Oh wow!" Oscar exclaimed as Irene started to release his erect cock from his underwear and trousers.

"There, now we've got your little pencil pointing to the sky." Irene teased again.

"So what did you say?"

"What would you like me to have said?"

"You know what!"

"Ok, promise you won't cum yet, I need you to make love to me first. So, I said yes, that would be lovely. Ok?"

"Yes, thank you so much."

Irene's hand was teasing Oscar's rigid cock, just barely touching it as she spoke.

"I spent the rest of the day imagining what he might buy me. I think some nice lingerie would be good, and maybe some sexy clothes for going out in the evenings, and, of course some expensive jewellery. How do you think you'll feel about another man buying me presents like that?" Irene goaded her husband.

"Very excited! Can we have sex now?"

"Ok, but put two condoms on, so I get some satisfaction before you squirt." Irene insisted.

Oscar would have done anything to get laid at that point, and, even with the two condoms he only just managed to get Irene off before he erupted.

"I guess you were pretty excited by my news then?" She asked.

"Yes, incredibly excited, is it real, is he really taking you shopping?" He asked, hoping that it was true.

"Yes, he is, the only part I made up was about the lingerie, he didn't mention that, but I think he should choose some lingerie for me, don't you?" Irene was teasing Oscar again.

"That would be wonderful."

"Of course if he were to buy me some undies he would expect me to model them for him, and I could never wear them for you." She pushed her husband a little further.

"Oh God..." Oscar hissed as his erection started making a comeback.

"Well, we'll see, now, are you going to take me out to dinner for being such a hot wife?"

"Yes, yes, of course, I'll just get changed."

"Me too. Actually, I think it's about time I had some new clothes, I'm bored with what I've got. Do you think I have to sleep with him if he buys me clothes and jewellery?" Irene asked with a half smile on her face.

"I think it would be rude not to." Oscar answered.

"You would say that, but I'm afraid I'm not that easy to seduce. So you'll have to wait a bit longer"

Oscar almost ejaculated at the inference that it was only a matter of time until she had sex with Robert, and maybe James as well. He decided to try to be patient and let her move at her own pace.

Meanwhile Irene was laughing inwardly at how easy it was to keep Oscar dangling from a piece of string. She had no intention of ever being unfaithful to her husband but she now understood that she didn't need to tell him that. She now had Oscar, James and Robert at her beck and call, and that gave her a wonderful feeling of power and confidence.

Recently she had begun to speculate on what it would be like to have sex with Robert or James. Previously she had dismissed such thoughts as just plain wrong, but now she was allowing the thoughts, if not the actions. Clearly they were both suave and sophisticated, confident of their sexual attraction and abilities, and she was pretty confident that they would both have bigger cocks than her husband, and quite probably better skills as lovers.

Irene chose a fairly thin summer dress, and shoes with slight heels. Oscar thought she looked stunning.

Underneath the dress Irene wore a lacy bra and panty set, which in certain lights, could be seen through the dress, which Oscar noticed as they walked into the restaurant, just after he noticed several men ogling her.

"All the guys are drooling over you, you look stunning." Oscar told his wife.

"Really, which ones?" Irene asked, teasing him.

"All of them!" Oscar replied.

"Oscar, tell me the truth, can they see my underwear through this dress?" Irene asked.

"Yes, in certain lights, they can."

"Hmmnn, I wondered when I chose it. It's quite a nice feeling, being desired like this, I may get used to it."

"That would be wonderful." Oscar told her in a trembling voice.

"Now, order some cava, I want to have a little chat before we eat."

"Oscar signalled to the waitresses and finally got the attention of one of them and ordered the cava."

"Right," Irene began, "from now on I'm not going to say things which aren't true, just to get you off, do you understand?"

"Yes my love." Oscar answered.

"I have realised that it was upsetting me to say I had slept with other men when I haven't, so I won't do that anymore, however, the upside for you, is that I am already doing far more than I ever imagined I would do, and I'm enjoying it. Is this making sense?"

"I think so. You are saying that you won't make things up, but that you will actually do more and tell me about the reality, not the fantasy." Oscar suggested his interpretation.

"Precisely. So, we can discuss what sort of clothes Robert will buy for me. I'm assuming he'll want to buy sexy revealing clothes, which I assume is also what you want, yes?" Irene challenged her husband.

"Yes it is, yes please." Oscar replied, aware of his little cock sticking straight up.

"Ok, well, I will allow him to buy me sexy clothes, shoes, jewellery, and lingerie, and I'll flirt outrageously with him all afternoon, but I won't have sex with him." Irene laid down her rules.

"That sounds wonderful, I hope you have a lovely time. Can I ask you something? I want only the truth."

"Yes, of course."

"Do you think you will ever have sex with James or Robert or some other man?" Oscar asked the big question.

"Ok, total honesty. I really don't know. I'm not as dead against it now as I was just a short while ago, in fact, I rather like the idea, but I'm not sure how I could live with myself afterwards. So, no hard and fast decisions, except that I'm not ready, but I think that one day I may be. Is that an Ok answer?"

"Oh yes my love, thank you my love." Oscars erection wasn't subsiding at all.

"Shall we order?" Irene suggested.

Later in the evening, back at home, Oscar was still just as horny.

"Irene, please can we go to bed, you've got me so turned on." He asked.

Once Oscar was fucking Irene, he started to lose his erection slightly.

"Please tell me something to turn me on again, the truth, of course." He begged

"Ok, well...I'm really excited about going clothes shopping with Robert, having him choose things for me to try on. Having him looking at me, appraising me. I don't want an orgasm tonight, I want to be really horny when I'm with him, I want to be tempted to sleep with him, I want the risk that I'll say yes to his seduction. I've decided not to decide beforehand, I'm just going to go with what I feel at the time, and it isn't your decision, and if I do it, it'll be for me not for you."

That little speech just turbo charged Oscar's desire and he exploded inside his wife in a few seconds. Afterwards he just lay there enjoying being close to her, emotionally as well as physically.

"Well, that worked." She concluded.

"I love you darling." Oscar said.

"And I love you too." Irene replied.

Friday morning and Irene was like a cat on a hot tin roof.

"I can't believe that today has finally arrived. I'm wearing the clothes which we chose, and I'm feeling horny as hell. I've done what I promised and avoided making any decision ahead about whether I'll let him seduce me or not. Are you still ok with this?" Irene asked as she prepared to leave for work.

"Yes, I'm very happy and excited my love. Whatever you decide is fine with me, I just love you being in charge like this. Have a wonderful time, and don't think about me, think about yourself and what you want." Oscar made his little speech.

"Thank you Oscar darling, I'll do my best." Irene promised before kissing her husband and walking out of the door.

Luckily for Oscar he had a really busy day at work planned, with various meetings, so he was able to put Irene's lunch date out of his mind until 2:30pm when he got a text from Irene.

'Just had a fab lunch. Robert really is gorgeous and charming. Going shopping now. Love you.'

Oscar's heart beat like crazy, and his cock started to grow in his trousers. He turned his attention back to work, and got sufficiently wrapped up that he put Irene's adventure out of his mind.

Irene certainly wasn't putting her experience to the back of her mind. Robert was actually even more wonderful than she had described to Oscar. He was charming, confident and above all flirtatious. He had the confidence of a man who knows women find him attractive, which, of course, just served to make him even more attractive.

He knew about wines, and food, and how to get the waitress to give great service, and also how to make her blush and get all giggly.

Throughout lunch Robert kept putting his hand on Irene's arm, looking into her eyes, even giving her gentle little kisses on her cheek. Her pussy was on fire and soaking wet, and she seriously doubted she could say no to him if he pushed her for sex.

After lunch they strolled towards the shops, with Robert holding her hand and chatting. He led her to a smart area of town with lots of independent boutiques which Irene would never normally consider going to as they would be far too expensive.

"These places are all very expensive Robert." Irene said.

"Well, I can afford them, and I want to get you some nice things, maybe a dress suitable for going out to dinner with me, some nice jewellery, and maybe some shoes. Is that ok? Did I miss anything?" He asked.

"Well, sort of." Irene felt awkward.

"I know what's missing, but I didn't want to pressurise you too much." He responded.

"You can say it."

"Lingerie, is what we're dancing around, maybe a pretty thong and bra set, sexy, lacy, skimpy. To wear only for me." Robert took the plunge and risked Irene's anger or embarrassment.

"That would be nice." Irene said demurely.

"Here, this boutique is nice, let's start with the dress." Robert said, guiding Irene into a very exclusive establishment.

There were lots of designer brands on offer, and Robert helped Irene sift through them, suggesting various expensive cocktail dresses for her to try.

Irene went into the changing room and started trying on the wonderful dresses. She paraded each one in front of Robert, which was turning out to be one of the most erotic experiences of her life. Eventually he selected three of the sexiest dresses, and went to pay for them while she put all her clothes back on.

"I think we should do shoes next." Robert proposed, leading her to an expensive shoe shop.

At the shoe shop Robert helped Irene to select about a dozen pairs including Jimmy Choo and other big brands. As the shoes started to arrive Robert stationed himself on the stool infront of Irene and helped put the shoes on her feet.

As they progressed through the shoes Irene's dress climbed steadily up her thighs.

"I assume you can see my panties?" Irene asked.

"I can indeed, they are very sexy, but I think we can find even sexier ones. Can I go on looking at them?" Robert asked.

"Yes Robert, you can." Irene replied.

It took quite a while to choose the shoes and throughout the process Robert became more and more seductive. He placed the shoes so tenderly on her feet, caressed her calves, stroked the back of her knees and gazed longingly between her legs.

Irene was so excited, she knew her panties were really wet, but she wanted Robert to see her arousal.

Finally they had chosen three pairs and the delicious game had to end.

Next was jewellery.

Robert chose a gold ankle bracelet, studded with diamonds in the form of the letters HW, which he explained, stood for Hot Wife.

Irene chose a solid gold bangle which was eye wateringly expensive.

"Well, just the lingerie then," Robert said, "there's a Lejaby shop over there, they do nice stuff."

Irene thought that choosing lingerie with a man who wasn't yet her lover ought to be awkward, but, oddly it wasn't.

"Robert, I have to say something before you buy me lingerie." Irene announced.

"Yes Irene, what is it?" He replied.

"I've had a wonderful afternoon with you, and you've turned me on so very much, but I'm not ready to sleep with you yet. I think I will be soon, but not quite yet, I hope you aren't angry with me?"

"Irene, I'm not angry with you at all, I understand the internal anguish you are going through, and it pleases me very much that you think you will eventually give me the honour of making love to you. Now, we can choose some beautiful lingerie, but you must promise never to wear the sets we choose for anyone else but me."

"I promise." Irene said.

Robert pulled her into his arms and started to tenderly and sensuously kiss her. Irene just melted into his arms, he was such an amazing kisser, and as his kissing drove her arousal even higher she almost changed her mind, but somehow she stayed firm and went off to choose lingerie which she would only wear for Robert.

At some point she had a stray thought, about what lingerie she should wear for James, but concluded that nothing would be best.

Robert helped Irene to choose three sets of lingerie at Lejaby, two of which had matching suspender belts. Everything was lacy and tiny and very sexy.

"Can we have a quick drink before you go home? I assume you can't stay for dinner?" Robert asked.

"Actually, I can do whatever I want, however, I'm not actually hungry, but I'm in no rush to go home. Let's have a couple of drinks and see what we feel like."

"Oh, that's brilliant! I know a brilliant bar quite near here. Doesn't Oscar want you back?"

"Oscar wants me to hang out with other men, in fact he really wants me to sleep with you, it's me that isn't quite ready, so the longer I stay with you, the happier he will be." Irene explained.

"Great, let's make an evening of it then." Robert said, smiling at Irene.

Robert and Irene walked hand in hand in the warm afternoon sunshine towards the popular bar. They got a bottle of champagne with two flute glasses, and sat on the terrace and chatted like lovers. Laughing at silly jokes, critiquing everyone's clothes choices, recounting funny incidents.

Robert kept touching Irene's hand, her arm, her thigh, and each time he touched a little bolt of electricity went straight to her clit and her nipples. He touched her ear lobe, he touched her nose and he kissed her cheek. She was in a high state of arousal, and loving being with him.

"Robert, you are a very sexy man. Are you trying to seduce me?" Irene asked.

"I am, yes, I want you very much. Am I succeeding?" He asked.

Irene leaned over and kissed Robert gently on his lips. He put his hand behind her head and pulled her in for a much more passionate kiss.

"Robert, I'm not ready to let you have full sex with me, partly for practical reasons, I'm not on the pill, but also I don't feel emotionally ready yet." Irene explained.

"I understand, sweet Irene, but I gather there's something more?" Robert asked.

"If I go back to your room with you, will you promise not to enter me? You can touch me, caress me, kiss me, but not fuck me. Is that unreasonable?"

"Irene, that would be wonderful. I promise absolutely that I will not force myself on you. If at any point you want me to stop, tell me, and I'll stop." Robert promised.

"I must tell Oscar, give him a chance to stop me. I don't think I can face phoning him, so I'll send a text."

'Robert has asked me to go back to his room. I've told him he mustn't fuck me, but he can do anything else. I want him very much, but this is your last chance to say no. If you say no now, I will say goodbye to Robert and come home to you, but that will be an end to these games forever. If you say yes, you can never again say no to whatever I want to do, with whomever I choose. Take a few minutes and give me your answer. I love you, whatever you decide. Irene x x x '

Robsound
Robsound
523 Followers
12