Irene & Oscar Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I think that's the longest text I've ever sent. Do you think you could order me a brandy?"

"Of course, I'll have one too. Do you think he'll take long to decide?"

"No, but I'm not sure what he'll decide." Irene answered truthfully.

Just as the brandies arrived, Irene's phone beeped.

"I need a swallow of brandy before I look." Irene told Robert as she picked up her glass and drank about a quarter of the very large glass of Osborne brandy.

"What are you hoping for?" Robert asked.

"I'm not sure. No, that's not true, I'm nervous about him saying yes, as it's uncharted territory, but if he says no, I cannot see where our marriage can go. He is so obsessed with this fantasy, that if we try to go back to vanilla, I think it will be the death of our marriage. Not straight away, perhaps, but within weeks or months. Here goes."

Irene picked up her phone and opened the text.

"Wow! Here you look, I need more brandy."

The text said 'A thousand times YESSS! Enjoy yourself, do anything you want. Have full sex and risk it! Please!! I love you, no rush to come home. O xxxx'

"Robert, just because he said that about full sex doesn't change our deal." Irene insisted.

"That's fine sweet Irene, there's plenty we can do without me penetrating you with my big hard cock. Come on, let's go."

Irene and Robert practically ran to the hotel. Luckily it was only seven minutes away, at a speed walking pace. Once there Robert pulled Irene across the lobby, but when they got to the lifts they had to stand and wait. Robert let his right hand explore Irene's wonderful arse cheeks while they waited.

Oscar was beside himself with excitement. He had been hoping for this moment for several years, in fact, ever since he married Irene, and he could hardly believe it was actually going to happen. He desperately wanted to masturbate, but he knew if he did, he wouldn't feel so horny and might see the negative side of what was about to happen.

There was only one small disappointment for Oscar. The fact that Irene wouldn't let Robert fuck her properly, when that was the most important thing as far as Oscar was concerned, but perhaps she would get carried away. He hoped Robert was really skilful and could get Irene so excited that she let him fuck her bareback, and risk getting pregnant. That idea excited Oscar so much that he had a stiff pencil erection. He decided that one wank couldn't do any harm

Three minutes later he squirted all over his hand and stomach. Ten minutes after that he had proof, that one climax wasn't going to be a problem, as he achieved another erection as he imagined Irene telling him all about her evening.

Eventually the lift doors opened and Robert pulled Irene in, but, unfortunately a little old lady got into the lift with them, and pressed floor ten, before Robert pressed eleven.

The doors closed, and the lift started it's climb.

"Don't hold back on my account, I enjoy watching couples making out, it's all the sex I get these days. I assume you are having an affair?" The old lady asked.

"Yes, well, sort of..."Irene answered, taken aback by the woman's candour.

"Well young man, aren't you going to get your hand up her dress or something? Please hurry before we get to floor ten!" The old lady spurred Robert on.

Robert grabbed the hem of Irene's dress, and lifted it to her stomach, revealing her sexy thong to the woman.

"Very nice undies dear, now, why don't you get his cock out and get it hard, so I can see how big he is." The woman demanded.

Irene wasted no time in pulling Robert's zip down and plunging her hand inside his trousers to pull his cock out. It was already semi hard and as she massaged the head it quickly grew to full size.

"Wow! It's huge." The old woman commented.

"Wow indeed!" Irene exclaimed.

"I'm afraid this is my floor. Have fun dearies." The woman said as the doors opened and she set off for her room.

Irene kept a firm hold on Robert's cock as the lift doors closed and the lift went up the final floor.

When the doors opened she pulled him into the corridor.

"Which way?" She asked.

"Right! Second room along," Robert was panicking slightly at having his cock on display in a hotel corridor.

He fumbled in his pocket for the key card, and on his third attempt he got the door unlocked and Irene pulled him inside the room.

Robert shut the door then rounded on Irene and pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately. Irene continued to hold Robert's amazing cock and started stroking up and down it's full length, as Robert's hand started stroking her breast.

"I want to undress you." Robert told Irene during a break in the kissing.

"Ok, do whatever you want." Irene offered, standing back slightly.

Robert reached down to the hem of her dress and gradually lifted it up her body, then above her head and off. He carefully laid it over the back of a chair.

"You are so beautiful." He told her, resuming the kissing and starting to run his hands all over her body.

Irene was having a wonderful time and she was starting to consider letting him fuck her, that big cock was just too wonderful to waste.

"My turn." Irene insisted.

She pushed Robert back a little and started unbuttoning his shirt, and alternately stroking the head of his cock, which was still at full mast.

"Your cock is beautiful." She said wistfully.

"You're really turning me on with your hand." Robert told her.

"Good." Irene concluded as she removed Robert's shirt.

Next Irene pulled his trousers down, but he still had his shoes and socks on, so she pushed him backwards towards the bed. With his trousers around his ankles, there was nothing he could do other than fall backwards onto the bed. Irene pulled his shoes off, then his socks and then his trousers. She then went for his underpants, which left him naked on his back on the bed.

Irene lay on the bed beside her future lover and stroked his giant cock. Robert rolled her onto her stomach and undid her bra catch, then rolled her back so he could take it off. He gently caressed each breast in turn.

"You have such beautiful breasts Irene, I love playing with them." Robert told her.

"I love you playing with them, your hands are so gentle, but clever." Irene answered.

Robert's hands went down to her little thong and started to pull it down. Irene lifted her hips to make it easier. Finally, they were naked and in bed together.

Robert kissed Irene's breasts, while insinuating his fingers into her pussy. Irene was in heaven, he had magic fingers and a magic mouth too. She was getting more and more turned on as his fingers rotated around inside her vagina, and his thumb kept nudging her clit.

Soon she knew that he was going to make her cum.

"Oh Robert, that feels fantastic, please don't stop, I'm going to cum soon."

Robert continued his stimulation of her vagina and clit whilst sucking gently on her nipples, alternating between right and left breast.

"Oh God, I'm getting so close, please don't stop, I'm going to cum!! I'm cumming!!..."

Robert could feel the contractions of her pussy on his fingers, and kept them moving to give her the best orgasm he could achieve. She went on and on, squeezing her thighs together as tightly as she could manage.

Finally she started to come down from her orgasmic high, and she pushed his hand away.

"Oh Robert, that was fantastic." She said.

"Glad you enjoyed it ma'am" He replied, smiling down at Irene.

"I want to play with your beautiful cock now." She told him.

"Be my guest." Robert answered.

Irene lay on her side and gently stroked Robert's huge hard cock. She could still feel little aftershocks from her wonderful climax, and it occurred to her that Oscar had never given her such a strong orgasm, and as she stroked Robert's erect cock Irene made a big decision.

"Robert, I want you to fuck me now." She told him.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes I am. I don't suppose you have any condoms?" She asked.

"I never use them," he replied, "aren't you on the pill?"

"No, Oscar uses condoms. Oh well, what the hell, just fuck me, I'll risk it." Irene decided.

Robert climbed on top of Irene, taking hold of his hard cock and directed it between her legs. Irene grabbed hold of it and guided it into her wet compliant pussy.

"Oh Robert, you are so big, I've never had anything like this in me before."

"Glad you are enjoying it." Robert replied.

"Are you nearly all the way in now?" Irene asked.

"No, I'm not, maybe half way." Robert answered while still stroking his cock in and out and edging further in with each stroke.

"You're much further up me than Oscar has ever been, and you're stretching me wider as well. Please don't stop I'm loving this feeling." Irene begged.

Robert continued to advance further and further into Irene's hot wet cave, and as he did, her excitement grew and grew. Soon she could feel another climax growing inside her, and this feeling got stronger and stronger as Robert increased the pace and power of his thrusts.

Irene started to feel the head of his cock banging on the door of her cervix, and she knew she had never had sex that was anywhere near as good as this.

"Oh Robert, this is just incredible, I'm going to cum so hard, very soon. Please cum with me, fill me with your cum, I want to get pregnant, I want to have your babies, oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!."

Moments later Irene had the most fantastic orgasm of her life, and as it went on and on, and Robert pumped on and on, she felt him squirt his hot seed deep inside her causing her to scream with joy.

With his balls emptied, Robert just relaxed, lying on top of Irene, gently nibbling her earlobes, running his tongue between her lips and over her teeth.

"This is nice, but aren't you going to shrink soon?" Irene asked.

"If you're patient I should soon be ready for round two," Robert explained, "perhaps you could massage my balls, that'll speed things up, you can be quite rough."

"Ok, just tell me if I get too rough."

Irene started to gently stroke Robert's balls.

"What you just said is anti-erotic. What you should have said is 'I'll massage them as hard as I want, thank you, and you'd better not start squeaking like a baby if it hurts a bit', which would have really turned me on."

"Really? Should I try that on Oscar?"

"You should, I'm sure it will turn him on."

"What else should I do? For him or you. I'm just beginning to understand the eroticism thing." Irene asked.

"I'll give you some lessons, but not right now, as I'm growing again and I want to fuck you."

"Hmmnn, you are getting very big again."

Robert re-started his slow rhythmic pumping in and out of Irene's well used pussy.

"Oh Rob, that feels so good, I can't believe you can do it again so soon after climaxing, Oscar can never manage a second go."

"I should last longer this time, so just relax and enjoy." Robert advised.

"Relax! Are you joking? I'm already getting aroused!" Irene retorted.

Robert picked up his pace a bit and Irene could feel her arousal growing, and growing, and growing.

"Rob, I think I'm going to cum soon, are you close?" She asked.

"Nowhere near, but don't worry, just try to relax and just ride through it. If you can do that you'll keep cumming and cumming." Robert advised.

Irene was sceptical but promised to try.

Her orgasm was building and she tried really hard to relax rather than tense up, and as her climax got closer, she managed to follow Rob's instructions, and relax all her muscles, and then to relax her mind. She was just lying underneath Rob, not making any effort at all while he pounded into her vagina.

"That's good, you're relaxing, now when your orgasm starts keep relaxed, don't let it force you into tensing. It'll be worth it, I promise you." Robert instructed.

"Ok Rob, I'll try my best." Irene promised back.

Irene's orgasm got closer and closer, and still she kept relaxed, then suddenly, almost without warning it was upon her, yet still she stayed relaxed.

"Oh my God Rob, that feels amazing! I just keep cumming!" Irene exclaimed.

Robert's pace got faster and faster and Irene stayed relaxed, and climaxed continually.

"I'm going to cum soon. When I shout 'now!' stop relaxing and ride your climax..."

Irene's climax was still rolling on and on and she was in some sort of trance, living in an extended orgasm.

"Now!" Robert shouted and immediately started pumping his seed into Irene's convulsing vagina.

She followed his instruction and squeezed her legs around his thighs, pulled his body into hers and squeezed her vagina as hard as she could.

"Aaaarrhh!!" She shrieked.

"Oh my God!! Oh my God!!" She shouted, nearly deafening Robert.

Finally they both calmed down and Robert rolled off Irene and lay beside her, while his breathing slowed.

"Oh Rob, that was the most fantastic sex I've ever had, I had no idea it could be that good."

"Glad you enjoyed it, I did too, you're a very sexy lady. Tell me, am I going to have this pleasure again, or was it a one time thing?" Robert asked.

"I'm not sure how this is going to work out, but I definitely want to do that again, if you want to?" She answered.

"Of course I want to. I want to see you often, I want to have a wild affair with you, please say that we can."

"I think so, I just need to talk to Oscar before I make too many promises, but I promise that I really want a fantastic affair with you, with lots and lots of sex. Now I need to go. Don't contact me, I'll contact you, hopefully with good news, ok?"

"That's fine Irene, I'll try to be patient, do you want to shower before you go?" Robert enquired, ever the gentleman.

"No thanks, I think Oscar would want me to smell and taste of sex, don't you?"

"Yes, you're right. So, first erotic lesson. Tell him to lick my cum out of you. He'll probably go off like a firework!" Robert suggested.

"Ok, I will. Goodbye you beautiful man, I'll be in touch soon."

Irene gave Robert a slow lingering kiss on his lips, then a little kiss on the head of his cock, before getting dressed and leaving.

Robert relaxed back onto the bed with a contented smile on his face. He wished he could be a fly on the wall when Irene told Oscar all about her date.

12