Irene & Oscar Pt. 06

Story Info
Conclusion.
5.3k words
26.1k
20
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers

In the taxi on the way home from Robert's hotel room, Irene was very conscious of Robert's sperm leaking into her panties. He had cum such a lot, and most of it was pooling in the gusset of her tiny thong, although she was pretty sure that some of it was swimming up inside her to make her pregnant.

Finally the taxi arrived at her home, and she paid the driver and walked towards the main door of the apartment block. She was sure that the back of her dress, just below he bum, was soaking wet with cum, some of which was trickling slowly down the inside of her thighs, having escaped her tiny inadequate thong. She had all the packages of goodies which Robert had bought her clutched in her hand, like a little girl going home with sweets after a party.

It was only as she walked across the foyer of her apartment block towards the lifts, that she had second thoughts. What if Oscar was horrified that she had allowed Robert to fuck her. As far as he knew she was only going to do some heavy petting, what if he was really upset that she had cuckolded him without checking in first.

It was with a pounding heart that she walked from the lift towards her own front door.

Irene had sent Oscar a text when she got into the taxi, so he knew she was on her way, so perhaps she shouldn't have been surprised at the scene which greeted her as she opened her front door. Oscar was just inside the door, on his knees, totally naked, with his hands behind his back and his head bowed.

"My darling Irene," he said before she had a chance to react, "I want to confess to you that I have masturbated repeatedly this evening because I was so excited by the thoughts of what you were doing with Robert. I will gladly accept any punishment you feel is appropriate."

"Oscar, don't be silly, get up and come with me into the bedroom, we need to talk." Irene instructed with more confidence than she felt.

Irene now felt relieved, Oscar was clearly relishing his new role and going deeper into submission to her. She felt much more relaxed following his greeting, and she also felt a little frisson of excitement as she contemplated how her future life might be if she played her cards right. She smiled to herself remembering how wonderful Robert had been in bed. She just needed to tell Oscar all about what happened whilst keeping control over him.

Oscar, conversely, was worrying that he had overdone the submission thing. What if they had just done a bit of kissing and that was it, he would be in big trouble for his ridiculous greeting. What was done was done, however, the ball was in Irene's court now.

"Lie on your back on the bed, I want to hold your cock while we talk. That's it, now please tell me, what did you hope would happen today?"

"I hoped that Robert would take you back to his hotel and fuck you without using a condom." Oscar answered truthfully.

"Ok, well, that is exactly what did happen." Irene confessed, trying to sound confident.

"Really? That's amazing! I'm so thrilled. Was he good?" Oscar asked the first question which popped into his head.

"Oh yes, he was fantastic! I loved every moment, his cock was huge, and he made me cum three times. There, you didn't wank too much, you have a nice little stiffy. Robert told me that I must insist on you licking all of his cum out of me, so get to it." Irene ordered as she stood and removed her damp dress, bra and sodden panties.

Oscar dropped to his knees between his wife's legs and dove towards her sloppy pussy.

"Thank you so much my love."He said before starting to lick.

"Hmmnn...that feels lovely Oscar, I could really get used to this." Irene purred as Oscar assiduously licked up and swallowed Robert's spent juices mixed with his wife's.

Irene looked down across her body to her husband's head bobbing about between her legs and thought that what he was doing was really kinky. Having illicit sex with Robert was sexy, but it wasn't kinky, but having her husband lick her clean after she had had sex with her lover was kinky.

Whether the thought about the kinkiness was the trigger or not, Irene didn't know, but she could feel herself getting really aroused again, and she knew she was going to cum soon.

"Keep doing that darling, you are going to make me cum all over your face."

Oscar was so excited by what Irene said that he had a solid erection again. As Irene got more and more excited she grabbed Oscar's hair and pulled him into her soaking sex.

"I'm cumming babe, don't stop, I'm cumming!!." Irene shrieked in ecstasy.

Eventually Irene released Oscar's hair and pushed him away from her throbbing sex.

"Go and wash your face darling, then come back and I'll give you a quick wank. We can talk properly tomorrow." Irene instructed, enjoying her sense of control.

Oscar ran to the bathroom, washed his face quickly and then ran back and leapt onto the bed next to his unfaithful wife.

"Now, I don't want to be hours doing this, as I'm pretty tired, but I want to give you one orgasm at least." Irene told Oscar as she stroked his stiffening cock.

"It really is tiny, isn't it?" she asked "only about half the length of Robert's monster, he's nine inches long, by the way, and he's also much thicker, I'm not sure I would feel you if I let you fuck me again."

That was it for Oscar, he erupted like a geyser, spraying his cum all over Irene's hand.

"Lick my hand clean baby, you've got your goo all over me." Irene instructed, continuing with her dominant theme.

"That's a good boy, now I'm going to sleep, we can have a proper discussion in the morning. Night, night, sleep tight." And so saying, Irene rolled over and fell fast asleep.

Oscar knew he wouldn't be getting much sleep that night, he was so incredibly excited. Finally he was a cuckold and it made him feel very happy.

Once Oscar was sure Irene was fast asleep, he crept out of bed, and found a pair of Irene's bigger panties from the wash basket, and sniffed the gusset as he went into his office and slowly closed the door. He sat in his swivel office chair and switched on his computer. He was desperate to tell some of his online friends about his evening. He started stroking his cock with the panties as he typed with one hand, telling them that he had just become a cuckold.

Irene crept silently towards the office, and very, very, carefully eased the door open just a crack, until she could see her husband using her used panties to masturbate as he chatted with friends on messenger. She couldn't really see what he was typing at first, but then he moved a little, and she could see the screen.

He had typed 'I have had the most amazing day ever. I became a cuckold today, as my wife had sex with a real stud called Robert, and she loved it!'

Irene smiled to herself and quietly crept away.

The next morning Oscar was up before Irene and he went down to the local baker to get her pain au chocolat, which he knew was her favourite breakfast, then he rushed back, poured orange juice, made coffee and took it all through to her on a tray.

"Oh darling, that's lovely of you, do you love me that much today?" Irene asked.

"Yes my love, I do. You've made me so happy." Oscar told her as she took a sip of orange juice.

"Take off your clothes and hop back into bed, we need to talk." Irene instructed.

Oscar stripped and climbed into bed next to his wife, feeling a little bit apprehensive about what she would say.

Irene took her time eating her delicious breakfast, and drinking her coffee.

When she had finished eating she handed the tray for Oscar to take away, then sat in bed drinking coffee while he climbed back into bed beside her.

"Ok, now we can talk. So, I told you that I got carried away and let Robert fuck me, and he was fantastic, I mean really wonderful, I didn't know that sex could be that good. The thing is, we are at a crossroads, as I see it. We can either carry on in the direction we have been heading, in which case the way we live our lives will change dramatically, because I will be regularly having sex with other men, and won't really be interested in your little winky. Alternatively, we could stop now. Accept that it was a fun game, but we are married and we don't want to ruin our relationship. What I need you to tell me is what you want, not what you think I want, but what you want for yourself."

"Ok, I'll answer that question entirely selfishly then," Oscar began, "I really want you to carry on seeing Robert, fucking him often, maybe fucking James as well, and I expect you to forget about my tiny pencil dick altogether. My only request is that I be allowed to lick you out after you've had sex. Yesterday was the best day of my life so far. I would love to serve you as my Goddess wife, and would be honoured if you would take every opportunity to humiliate me, to use me selfishly, to punish me, to deny me sexual relief, and anything else that you want to do. There I've said it now, so I await your decision on what you want to do. Please put me out of my misery and tell me."

"Well, you have been very honest with me, so I will be honest with you. I really can't wait to see Robert again, and to let him fuck me as often as he wants. I'll probably let James fuck me as well, so I can compare the two cocks. I'm afraid the life you've just described for yourself is the only one that I can imagine working, although I'm not sure I can be that cruel, but if it's what you want, then I'll try. So, are we in agreement? We go on to wherever it leads us?" Irene asked.

"Yes please my love, that would make me very happy." Oscar replied without any doubt in his voice.

"The next thing to decide, is, what do we do now? We know we want to go forward, but I'm not sure what we should actually do? Any ideas?" Irene asked.

"Why don't you invite Robert to lunch on Sunday? Then while I cook lunch, you could take him to bed." Oscar suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea, but would you be comfortable with that?" Irene queried.

"I wouldn't be comfortable, no, it would be excruciatingly humiliating for me, but, would I be excited, you bet I would, incredibly turned on. What do you think?"

"I think it's a brilliant plan. Do you want me to make it especially humiliating? Not sure what, but I'm sure I can."

"Yes, well, I think so. This is all a bit new to me, so I'm not sure what I can stand, but it's my fantasy, so, yes, please go for it." Oscar committed himself to the unknown.

"Well, I think it's my fantasy now as well. Perhaps not the humiliation so much, but definitely the wonderful sex. Is that ok with you?"

"I think it's wonderful, I love the idea of you having great sex, rather than having to put up with my pencil dick." Oscar explained.

"You know, I used to think all your fantasy stuff was selfishness on your part, but, now I understand that it was the exact opposite, it was the ultimate in unselfishness. You just wanted me to get the maximum amount of pleasure. The only selfishness was that you wanted to assuage your guilt. Have I got it right?"

"Yes, my love you have it exactly right." Oscar confirmed.

"Well, I'm now taking you up on your unselfish offer, and I'm going to have lots and lots of selfish pleasure, and I'll try to remember to give you something by humiliating you."

"I don't think you'll have to remember the humiliation, I think it'll just happen naturally." Oscar explained.

"Ok, if you say so. Now I'm going to phone Robert." Irene announced, picking up her mobile and pressing speed dial.

"Hi Robert, it's Irene, can you talk?" She started.

"Good, the thing is, Oscar has suggested that we invite you for lunch on Sunday if you're free?"

"Yes, it was Oscar's idea. No he'll do the cooking, you and I can play. If you come at noon, we'll have plenty of time."

"You can? That's brilliant! See you tomorrow then." Irene concluded the conversation.

"That's it Oscar, he's coming! I'm so excited! I love you, you are such a wonderful man!" Irene enthused.

"That's good my love, an excellent start to our new life. What shall I cook?" Oscar asked.

"Roast lamb and all the trimmings. I need you to wash our bedding before tomorrow, and to clean the house top to toe, and you'll need to do shopping for the meal, and buy flowers, gosh you've got a lot to do!" Irene sighed.

For the rest of the day Oscar busied himself with all his chores, and he actually enjoyed doing them, knowing that he was helping his wife entertain her lover. At just after five he declared himself ready, and Irene began her tour of inspection.

This was a very knew experience for Irene, she was much more experienced at doing the chores, however, the inspection seemed the right thing to do, in the new circumstances. As she went round she was presented with a new dilemma, because Oscar had tried really hard, but the results were less than impressive.

The cleaning was perfunctory at best, and the food he'd bought was all wrong. The question was, what should she do about it? She told Oscar to make her a cup of tea, to give herself a few moments to think.

She obviously had to tell him that he had fallen short of her requirements, and she felt that she should punish him in some way, but how? She really had no idea.

In no time at all Oscar returned with Irene's tea, and he'd brought some for himself, which annoyed her for some reason.

"Oscar, I'm afraid this isn't good news. The standard of your work, both the cleaning and the shopping, is abysmal. It's not a good start to our new lifestyle, and I have thought hard about what my course of action should be, and I've decided it will be in two parts. First you must put right what is wrong, and second I believe you must be severely punished, so you don't forget your lesson. Do you agree?" Irene was as firm as she could manage.

"Yes Irene, I understand, of course, I thought I was doing a good job." Oscar whined.

"Right, get a pen and paper and I'll list what you did wrong." Irene instructed.

It took her nearly half an hour to go through all the details, and Oscar made copious notes. He previously had no idea how complicated shopping and cleaning were, but he resolved to get it right the next time.

"Now, here's your plan. First go back to the shops and get the right stuff. Second you must cook tonight's dinner, I've told you what to buy for that, and I will supervise you to make sure you get it right. After dinner I will punish you for half an hour, or more. To end the day you can spend the rest of the evening licking my pussy and arse." Irene ordered

"Yes my love." Oscar replied sheepishly.

"Tomorrow morning you will get up early and put the cleaning right. It needs to be finished by the time I get up because I have to supervise you cooking and before that I need your help getting me ready for my lover. Have you got all that?" Irene demanded.

"Yes my love."

"Well get to it then!"

Irene was amazed at herself. She had no idea she had this hidden personality, as a dominant woman, and she could only assume that it came from the power rush of having sex with a handsome man who wasn't her husband. Whatever the reason, she was really enjoying it.

As Oscar walked quickly towards the door Irene called out to him.

"Oscar, pour me a glass of wine before you leave." She instructed.

Oscar rushed to pour the wine and brought it to his demanding wife as she settled into the armchair and turned on the TV.

Irene smiled to herself as she saw Oscar scurry out of the door on his way back to the superstore. She relaxed, listening to music and as she was nearly through her second glass of wine she started to feel quite horny, bossing Oscar around was turning out to be quite a turn on.

An hour later Oscar was back from the store, and after pouring his wife another glass of wine he laid out his purchases on the kitchen table for inspection.

"That's much better Oscar, at least you haven't added to your punishment. Now, I'm going to relax and watch a movie while you cook. Get that bell you gave me and put it next to me so I don't have to shout when I need you. Run along."

Oscar sprinted up the stairs and grabbed the bell he'd bought his wife as a present. It was that old fashioned bell that always used to be on hotel reception desks. Polished stainless steel with a plunger on top, which you bang down with your hand.

He had told her she could use it to summon him, whenever she wanted to, and he would come running. It was another part of his fantasy, but she had just put it into her bedside cupboard and forgotten about it, or so he had thought.

He ran down the stairs, and placed it carefully beside his wife on a side table.

"A bit closer to me, yes that's it. You thought I'd forgotten about this little present, didn't you?" Irene asked.

"Yes my love." Oscar answered.

"I kept it, even though I thought it was silly, and now I'm glad I did. Now get on with the dinner." Irene ordered.

Oscar was about five minutes into his preparations, when he heard the bell. He put down the pan he was holding and walked into the living room.

"Yes my love?" he asked.

"I was just testing," Irene explained, "and you were too slow!"

"Sorry my love, I'll try to be quicker."

Oscar had only just got back into the kitchen when the bell went again.

"That was a bit better." Irene stated after Oscar had sprinted into the lounge.

"You can go and make dinner now." She ordered.

Oscar cooked the Spaghetti Carbonara as instructed, only being interrupted twice by the bell, once to pour more wine and once to change the volume on the TV even though the remote was right next to Irene's hand.

The couple ate the meal and chatted about mundane things.

Afterwards Oscar cleared up, loaded the dishwasher, and then knelt on the floor in front of Irene to await instructions.

"Go and get your heaviest leather belt and hand it to me." She instructed.

Oscar ran upstairs and retrieved a brown leather belt from his bedside drawer. He turned tail and sprinted downstairs as quickly as he could, before kneeling in front of his wife and proffering the belt to her.

His heart was hammering in his chest, partly from the exertion, but mostly from the excitement about what he believed was about to happen.

Irene took the belt and examined it minutely, savouring the moment before she punished her husband for the first time. Oddly, she had no second thoughts, she just knew in her heart that this was the type of relationship they should always have had. She hated to admit it, even to herself, but Oscar had been right, this was the best way for them to be happy.

"You understand that I'm going to punish you for your first stupid shopping trip?" Irene asked.

"Yes my love, I'm sorry my love" Oscar apologised to his wife.

"It's good that you see what you did wrong and apologise, but you still need to be punished, do you agree?" Irene queried.

"Yes my love, of course, I need punishing so I remember for next time." Oscar confirmed.

"Ok, strip naked." Irene ordered.

Oscar stripped quickly, and was immediately embarrassed because his minute cock was already at half mast.

"Don't worry Oscar, I'll get rid of that erection very quickly." Irene reassured him, but, for the time being it turned his semi erection into a solid one.

"Bend over the table and grasp the sides. Please don't beg, it's pointless, don't move or I'll start again, but feel free to cry if you want to. It won't affect your punishment but it'll probably make me wet, if I'm not already." Irene explained.

Oscar got into position and waited nervously. Now it was actually going to happen he wasn't quite so confident.

Out of the corner of his eye he watched his wife strip to her bra and panties then pick up the belt and grasp the buckle. As she twisted the leather once round her hand he became even more aroused.

Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers
12