Irene & Oscar Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers

She moved out of his sight and began swishing the belt to get the feel of the it, then she touched the crotch of her panties with the fingers of her left hand.

"Mmnnn, I must tell you darling, that I am really wet already." Irene confessed as she got into position.

Oscar was getting really scared. He was incredibly turned on by the idea of being punished by his wife, but her enthusiasm was making him really nervous. Whatever he felt, it was already too late as heard the swish of the approaching belt.

Crack!! The sound echoed around the room.

For a microsecond Oscar felt nothing, but before he could register relief, the pain exploded across his bare arse.

"Oh Christ!" He shouted.

"Don't blaspheme Oscar, I shall add strokes every time you do that." Irene warned.

"Sorry my love."

Crack!

"Does it really hurt that much?" Irene asked.

Crack!

"Yes, yes, it does!" Oscar answered with a quiver in his voice.

Crack!

"Mmmnnn, that really turns me on."

Crack!

"Are you turned on too?" She asked.

Crack!

"Sort of, but I'm not hard any more."

Crack!

"Good, I wouldn't have believed hurting you would be such a turn on!" Irene explained.

Crack!

"I'm going to be doing this quite regularly from now on." She went on.

Crack!

"You'll have to be perfect to avoid sessions like this, and even then I'll do it at least once a week, do you understand?" Irene asked.

Crack!

"Yes my love, but please stop, I can't stand this much more." Oscar pleaded.

Crack! Crack! Crack!!

"Never, ever ask me to stop!! Do you understand??"

Crack!! Crack!! Crack!!

"Oh Christ please??" He begged.

Crack!! Crack!! Crack!! Crack!!

"I told you not to blaspheme! Three more!"

Crack!! Crack!! Crack!!

"There, that'll do for today, you need to use that tongue on me, I'm so turned on." She demanded.

"Yes my love, of course my love." Oscar said, relieved that the belting had stopped.

Irene removed her panties then collapsed into an armchair, spreading her legs and dangling them over the arms. Oscar got on his knees in front of his wife and started to lick her wet pussy. His arse was on fire and throbbing, but the fact that his wife had punished him with his own leather belt, and she had loved doing it was making him very turned on.

"Mmnnn, that's very nice Oscar, take it nice and slow, I want to really enjoy being licked, so don't make me come too soon." Irene instructed.

Oscar just grunted and carried on.

The next morning Oscar was up by seven and got started cleaning the downstairs. This time he did it very thoroughly, and by nine he had finished downstairs and wanted to do upstairs but he was afraid of waking Irene. He crept up the stairs and peeked into their room, and found his wife reading a magazine.

"I wondered where you got to?" She queried.

"I was cleaning downstairs," he explained, "would you like your breakfast now my love?"

"I think you should call me mistress from now on."

"Yes Mistress." Oscar answered obediently.

"Let me look at your backside." She demanded.

Oscar turned his back and lowered his trousers and boxers.

"What pretty colours," Irene commented, chuckling, "now go and make my breakfast."

Oscar scurried downstairs and made his wife toast, butter, Bonne Maman Strawberry Conserve, and strong coffee.

"Ok, you can clean up here while I eat, strip naked though, I want to watch your multi coloured arse as you clean."

"Yes Mistress." As Oscar cleaned a horrible thought crossed his mind. Would his wife want him naked in front of Robert. That would be so humiliating, and he dreaded it happening, yet the thought made his little cock start to grow.

He concentrated on the cleaning and his cock shrank again. Irene ate her breakfast then showered and dressed. She looked stunning in a fairly short summer dress.

"You can do our bathroom now, but strip the bed first, and put nice clean bedding on." Irene ordered.

"Yes Mistress."

Oscar changed the bed, then started cleaning the bathroom, time was ticking by, and it took him until 11:45 to finish all the cleaning.

Irene had been sitting in a chair watching as he did his chores, but when he stopped she got up and pulled a pink lacy top out of one of her drawers.

"You can wear this," she said, handing him the feminine top, "I want him to see your abused arse and your miniscule dick. That should be humiliating enough for you, don't you agree?"

"Yes Mistress." Oscar agreed reluctantly.

"Off you go now and start cooking the lamb."

Oscar went down the stairs wearing the ridiculous top and nothing else. About twenty minutes later the door bell rang. Oscar felt his heart pounding in his chest.

"Robert darling," Irene greeted her lover, accepting a passionate kiss and a bottle of Moet, "this is my husband Oscar."

Oscar went to shake hands with Robert, but Irene slapped his hand away.

"Don't be stupid, get on your knees and kiss Robert's shoes...that's it, now stay there. Robert, come and have a look at what I did to his arse."

Robert moved and as he did his right foot gave Oscar a kick in the teeth, which may have been accidental and may not.

"Wow, you did have fun, he's all the colours of the rainbow, it'll be a while before you can hit his arse again. Never mind, those hanging balls are a tempting target, do you mind if I give them a little kick?" Robert asked Irene, confident that she would say yes.

"Be my guest," Irene offered, "Oscar, don't you dare move!"

Oscar was trembling with fear, trapped and immobile with his legs spread slightly apart, and Robert's black shoe inches from his dangling balls.

Without warning Oscar's world exploded in pain. He doubled up and rolled into a ball as his testicles dealt with the agonising kick.

"That woke him up," Robert announced, chuckling, "is it bed time?"

"Definitely. Oscar, stop rolling around and bring the champagne and two glasses up to my bedroom."

Oscar noted, even through all his pain, that it had suddenly become her bedroom. After a few minutes he was able to stand and get the glasses and champagne and struggle up the stairs. As he entered his wife's bedroom he was greeted by the sight of a naked Irene with her lips wrapped around the impressive cock of her lover.

"So open and pour the champagne Oscar, don't just stand there staring." Irene instructed, as she gently stroked Robert's huge erect cock.

Oscar felt totally humiliated by the tone of her voice, and, as a result, his mini cock began to harden.

With full champagne glasses in their hands, Irene and Robert cheered themselves, and, as Irene drank fully from her glass she noticed Oscar's hardening cock.

"Oh look Robert, he's getting hard!" Irene couldn't suppress a giggle.

"My God Irene, I thought you were exaggerating when you told me how small it is! But it's miniscule!" Robert observed.

"Now you see why I need a real man!" Irene poured more humiliation on her poor husband.

"I assume he can wank any time he wants?" Robert queried, "I'm surprised you don't lock him up, it would help him concentrate on your needs, rather than his own."

"That's an interesting idea, I'll have to think about it." Irene replied looking deep into Oscar's terrified eyes.

"Run along and cook now Oscar, I'll ring the bell if I need you." Irene instructed.

As Oscar walked down the stairs he could hear the bed creak, and Irene giggled over some private joke. He suspected it was his look of consternation when Robert suggested locking his little cock in a cage. As he thought about that prospect his cock got hard again, even as his blood ran cold at the prospect of being unable to masturbate.

"Did you see the look on his face when I said I would think about locking him up?" Irene asked as she moved her mouth towards Robert's semi hard cock.

"I think you should lock him up soon, you'll enjoy the power trip, mmnnn, that feels nice, I'm hard now and I need to fuck you." Robert said, rolling Irene onto her back and entering her forcefully.

Oscar could hear the bed creaking as he cooked, and his cock just wouldn't stay down. He concentrated really hard on the lunch, and the little pencil wilted a little, but then, he would hear a squeal, or the bed head banging against the wall and it would pop up again.

Then the bell rang.

He sprinted up the stairs as fast as his legs would carry him, then burst into the bedroom.

"Get out!!" Irene screamed, "knock first!!"

Oscar dutifully stood outside the door to his own bedroom and knocked.

"Come!" Irene called, failing to suppress a giggle.

The lovers were lying on the bed side by side, and Irene was gently stroking Robert's spent cock, with her head resting on his shoulder.

"We need more champagne, and make it quick." Irene demanded.

Oscar ran downstairs, pulled opened the fridge door, grabbed a bottle of champagne, then sprinted for the stairs, worrying about the champagne getting shaken as he climbed the stairs. He remembered to knock and waited to be told to enter.

"Come!" Irene shouted, a little breathlessly.

Oscar entered to be greeted by the sight of Robert's naked bum, between Irene's splayed legs. He was pumping in and out of Irene's grateful pussy.

"Just stand and watch." Irene instructed.

Robert fucked Irene hard and fast for about 5 minutes, and then she started her climb to another climax, and Robert was also getting more and more excited. Irene climaxed first, with Robert very close behind, and as he continued pumping in and out of Irene's pussy, her climax just kept going. Eventually, with a grunt of satisfaction, Robert filled Irene's vagina with more of his own cum. Oscar noticed that there was no sign of any condoms, so presumably his wife was risking getting pregnant.

Oscar couldn't have been more excited.

Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

From Curious to Cuckold A vacation threesome doesn't go as planned.in Loving Wives
A Wonderful Wife Wife cuckolds husband after finding his stash of stories.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Fred Pleasures Jessica A married couple is introduced to the cuckolding kink.in Interracial Love
More Stories