Irene and Sally Pt. 01

Story Info
Sally takes Irene out of her shell.
5.4k words
4.24
24k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life changing friendship between Irene and Sally started rather inauspiciously in a queue for the ladies toilet. It was a very slow moving queue.

"I assume you are here with your company for a Christmas part?" Sally opened the conversation, trying to take her mind off her desperate need to pee.

"Yes, but I've lost track of most of them, so I'm thinking of going home. I wouldn't normally come to something like this on my own, but my husband persuaded me." Irene explained.

"Well, I've had enough of waiting in this queue, and if I don't get into a loo soon I'll pee in my pants. I'm going somewhere else, are you coming?" Sally suggested.

"Actually I was thinking of heading home, once I'd been to the bathroom." Irene explained.

"If you wait in this queue you won't get home until midnight, come on." Sally pulled Irene out of the queue and out of the bar.

As they walked Sally questioned Irene further.

"So, you said your hubby persuaded you to go to the party alone, why did he do that?"

"He, um, it's." Irene completely failed to get started.

"Just say it! You won't shock me." Sally insisted.

"He fantasises about me with other men." She finally spat out.

"Oh, that, most men have that fantasy, thank God!" Sally replied, chuckling.

"Do they really? And why 'thank God'?" Irene queried, puzzled.

"Because we can have fun, without risking our marriages." Sally explained.

"You mean you have sex with other men?" Irene asked, unable to believe what she was being told.

"Oh yes, all the time," Sally pulled Irene's arm, "this is the place."

Sally pulled Irene into a very crowded bar, with loud music being played by a DJ, and lots of young city types, sexy women in very daring dresses, and gorgeous men in dark suits. Irene guessed the average age to be about thirty, and they clearly had plenty of money.

"Come on," Sally insisted, still pulling on Irene's arm, "I need to pee really badly."

As the two ladies pushed open the door to the ladies toilet, a rather fat young woman pushed past, going in the other direction, bumping heavily into Sally as they both tried to get through the narrow door at the same time.

"Oh shit!" Sally exclaimed as she ran towards an empty cubicle.

She didn't bother shutting the door before whipping down her panties and dropping onto the toilet.

"That silly fat cow made me wet my knickers!" She explained to Irene over the noise of her gushing urine.

Irene was feeling pretty embarrassed watching the younger woman on the toilet.

"I guess I'll just have to throw these in the bin, I mean, I haven't got a plastic bag or anything to put them in,." Sally explained whilst slipping her sodden panties over her shoes and holding them out for Irene to take.

Irene held the side of the thong between her thumb and forefinger, and, holding them away from her she deposited them unceremoniously in the bin.

"Your turn." Sally announced as she finished wiping herself and stood aside to let Irene through.

Irene was horrified, was she supposed to perform her toilet ritual in front of this stranger.

"I'm Sally by the way." Sally announced, offering her hand to shake.

Irene looked at the hand with disgust, thinking that it hadn't been washed after the woman's toilet activity, but she took it reluctantly.

"Irene." She replied.

Since she was offered no real choice, Irene squeezed past Sally and stood with her back to the toilet. As she hesitated it occurred to her that her own need was becoming urgent, which gave her little choice but to perform in front of her new friend Sally.

Irene lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties and sat on the pot.

"My God, what are those enormous granny pants you are wearing? Do you think you are Bridget Jones? We need to get those off you straight away, you'll never get laid wearing those." Sally announced as she reached down and pulled Irene's panties off her ankles and deposited them in the bin on top of her own pee soaked thong.

Irene was completely blindsided, she couldn't stop Sally, because she had already started to pee, and she looked on in dismay as her underwear disappeared into the disgusting refuse bin. There was no way she could retrieve them and wear them.

"Brilliant, now we're both going commando, we're sure to get laid." Sally announced, filling Irene's heart with dread.

Irene finished her peeing, wiped herself and joined Sally on the way back to the bar. She could feel the fresh air on her bare pussy, and experienced a mixture of nervousness and excitement.

The bar was getting even more crowded and getting to the bar was quite a mission. Irene was conscious of her lack of underwear as she squeezed through groups of attractive men, many of whom took the opportunity to fondle her arse.

"That was fun," Sally announced when they finally got to the bar, "what'll you have? Cava?"

"Yes please, a glass of cava."

"A bottle of cava and two glasses please." Sally ordered.

"A bottle?" Irene queried.

"Well I don't want to be fighting my way to this bar again in a hurry." Sally answered.

"Ok, yes, that's logical, I suppose." Irene accepted Sally's plan reluctantly.

"Let's go over there where it's quieter." Sally suggested.

The two new friends negotiated their way to the quieter spot, and started on their fizz.

"Tell me more about your husband's fantasies." Sally asked, trying to get Irene onto sexier subjects.

"He is turned on by the idea of me having sex with other men, so I have to invent stories while we are making love, otherwise he can't get off. The stories need to be quite short, and I do find it upsetting that he needs me to tell him these lies. I don't understand why he isn't turned on by our love for each other." Irene confessed.

This was music to Sally's ears, as she always found it a great turn on to change a boring haus frau into a sex crazed slut, and Irene was as straight laced as possible and therefore ideal material. The fact that her husband openly confessed these fantasies gave her just the extra leverage she needed. It would be a classic push-pull campaign, the husband could push Irene into an affair, while Sally pulled her into it, followed by many more. By the time hubby got sick of the repeated infidelities it would be far too late.

For now she needed more information, and to get Irene to be just a little bit naughty, and then she needed to meet secretly with hubby, to plan a conspiracy.

"Oh Irene, there's Jamie, a friend of mine, standing with another cute guy." Sally announced.

Irene felt powerless as Sally pulled he through another crowd of men, one of whom had fondled her arse previously. He stayed true to his character and fondled her again, but this time Sally stopped, perhaps deliberately, leaving Irene trapped with the wandering hands man.

"You've got a great arse woman, and no panties, as far as I can tell?" He suggested as his hands slid round to the front of her thighs, pulling her in to his body.

She could feel his cock growing against her back as his hands reached her own sex and started rubbing through her thin skirt. Irene was starting to respond involuntarily to the man's intimate touching and his sizeable erection, when Sally set off again, pulling Irene free of the man's clutches, but not before he got a quick grope of her breasts.

"Jamie, how lovely to see you. Sally said, throwing her arms around Jamie's neck and kissing him passionately on the lips.

Irene and the cute stranger smiled at each other, both embarrassed at the open display of passion.

"Sally, this is Ben." Jamie gave the belated introduction.

"Irene, kiss Jamie for God's sake!" Sally pushed Irene towards Jamie, then turned to attack Ben's mouth.

Irene pushed her right hand forward towards Jamie, who took it and used it to reel her in towards his body. He put his other hand behind Irene's head and pulled her face towards his own.

He started the kiss quite gently, exploring her lips with his own, then as he became more familiar with the taste and texture of Irene's lips and mouth he became more and more passionate. Irene could no longer deny what she was feeling, even to herself. She was getting very aroused, her nipples were erect and sensitive, and she was feeling warm and wet between her legs.

As if he had read her thoughts, Jamie started to very gently tease her nipples, raising Irene's level of arousal by another notch.

Jamie pulled gently back from their kiss and whispered in her ear.

"Now kiss Ben, he's a little shy, so be positive and confident." Jamie instructed.

Irene was filled with conflicting emotions as a result of Jamie's words. Firstly, it didn't seem as though saying no was an option, she would be letting Jamie down, and, by telling her that Ben was shy, implied that Jamie thought that she wasn't shy. Clearly she knew that she was very shy and straight laced, but Jamie had concluded from their kiss that she was confident and sexy, which was thrilling, to say the least.

Whatever her feelings, Irene moved confidently towards Ben with her arms outstretched to embrace him. He certainly didn't seem shy, as he pulled her head in towards his, and joined his lips to hers in a kiss which was passionate and urgent. As his tongue invaded her unprepared mouth, his right hand found her left bum cheek, while his left hand found her right breast.

This kiss was much more sexual than Jamie's, making Irene feel that she wasn't being seduced but taken, with or without her consent. It had the effect of relieving her of the guilt she might have felt. Clearly Ben was anything but shy.

Finally Ben allowed Irene to disconnect from his powerful embrace, she felt ravished and incredibly aroused.

"Way to go girl! Not so straight laced as you let on, hubby's going to be thrilled when you tell him about your evening." Sally enthused.

"What do you think Ben, she's hot isn't she?" Sally continued.

"I think she is so sexy, but I don't understand, why won't hubby be jealous?" Ben asked.

"Because he fantasises about her having sex with another man." Sally explained.

"Really? Oh well, I think we can help him out with that, don't you Jamie?"

Irene felt embarrassed and humiliated, and also angry with Sally.

"Don't look so cross Irene," Sally defended herself, "you've lived with your husband's unreasonable fantasies while trying to keep yourself faithful, which has been a terribly uncomfortable experience for you, and I think you need some friends that you don't have to lie to."

"I suppose so."

"Listen, why don't we call it a night now, and you can go home and recount your experiences to hubby. What is his name, by the way?"

"Oscar."

"Ok, so, recount your experiences to Oscar, and I'm sure he'll be over the moon with your story. Let's exchange phone numbers and we can get together again soon"

They exchanged phone numbers and just before they parted Sally had one last instruction.

"Please phone me tomorrow and tell me Oscar's reaction to your story. You mustn't keep this stuff bottled up, it's bad for you."

The next day Irene went for a walk after she had bolted down her salad lunch and phoned Sally. For some reason she felt a little nervous.

"Hi Sally, it's Irene how are you?"

"I'm good thanks, how are you? Not too traumatised by your naughty evening, or sore from Oscar's wild sex drive?"

"A bit of both, but mostly the latter." Irene admitted.

"Really? Was he that turned on?" Sally asked gleefully.

"More than I've ever seen, I made him cum twice!" Irene exclaimed.

"But what about you?"

"Three times!!" Irene squealed.

"Well, that just goes to show what a naughty kiss and cuddle can do. What did Oscar say afterwards?" Sally asked with her fingers crossed.

"He asked me when I was going out with you again." Irene admitted.

"That's good, how about Friday? We could go dancing." Sally suggested.

"Oh, I'm not sure." Irene hesitated.

"Come on, it'll be fun, you don't have to hook up with some guy, we can just enjoy ourselves. Why don't you ask Oscar what he thinks?" Sally played her trump card.

"Ok, I'll ask him tonight." Irene felt that she was off the hook, for a day at least.

That evening, over a simple dinner of pasta and salad, Irene finally summoned up the courage to ask Oscar the question.

"Oscar darling, you know you asked me when I was seeing Sally again?" She began.

"Yes my love, I remember." Oscar answered, as his heartbeat picked up a little.

"Well, I was wondering whether you really want me to, I mean, I was quite naughty you know." Irene couldn't work out whether she really wanted to go dancing, or really wanted an excuse not to.

"You seemed to enjoy yourself with Sally last time, as I remember, and I enjoyed hearing about your exploits, so I think you should go dancing on Friday. Have some fun for a change." Oscar was in no doubt about her question, he wanted her on the dance floor being picked up by some hunk.

For some reason Irene had convinced herself that Oscar would say no to her going clubbing. She never imagined him encouraging her, after what happened with Jamie and Ben, after all, that wasn't fantasy, it was reality.

"Oh, right, well if you are sure?" She tried one last appeal.

"I'm sure Irene, I think it will be good for your confidence, and therefore good for our marriage." Oscar reassured his hesitant wife.

Irene was trapped, her husband had left her with little choice.

"I've no idea what I'm going to wear." Irene accepted the inevitable.

"Maybe you should buy some new clothes, we can afford it." Oscar suggested, no woman can turn down the chance to go shopping.

"Well, if you're sure that's alright, I could shop tomorrow afternoon, I'm not working." Irene suggested.

"Good, that's a plan then, why not ask Sally for advice when you speak to her, I'm sure she can tell you what's appropriate and current." Oscar advised.

"Ok, I'll do that."

Oscar was overjoyed with how the conversation had gone. As Irene walked away to phone Sally he stroked his erection through his trousers. He was sure that Sally would dress his wife like a slut, and she would also get her picked up by some horny stud. His fantasy was about to come true.

Irene was far less sure that it was all good news. She spoke on the phone with Sally and confirmed that she would go clubbing with her, and when she mentioned going clothes shopping Sally immediately volunteered to accompany Irene to help her choose the right outfit. This plan sent shivers down Irene's body. She had a good idea what sort of outfit Sally would have in mind.

"Sally is coming clothes shopping with me tomorrow." Irene told Oscar.

"Oh, that's excellent, I'm sure she can help you choose the right clothes." Oscar was thrilled.

"You know what kind of clothes she'll suggest, don't you?" Irene challenged.

"I'm sure she'll give you good advice and help you make the most of your beautiful body." Oscar affirmed.

"Oh well, I've warned you."

The next morning Oscar received a phone call on his personal mobile from a number he didn't recognise.

"High Oscar, it's Sally, I hope you don't mind me calling you, I got your number off Irene's phone while she was snogging Ben." Sally began.

"I don't mind at all, it's great to hear from you."

This was no exaggeration, Oscar had an erection from the sound of her voice, for him she was so very sexy. Maybe his ideal woman.

"I just want to check that we're both on the same page. As you know I'm helping Irene choose clothes for our night out clubbing. My thoughts are that she should dress as sexy as I can get away with. Is that cool with you?"

"Absolutely!"

"I am intending to do my best to get her laid Friday night, is that what you want?" Sally asked the big question.

"Yes, it's my biggest fantasy. I can't tell you how grateful I am for what you are doing for us." Oscar told her honestly.

"I'm intending to suggest I pick her up Friday, and it's important that she doesn't know we've been in contact, but I want some help with something."

"Go on."

"I want to do something about the granny pants, and I think we can work together, this is my plan..."

After the shopping trip Irene point blank refused to discuss the clothes that they had chosen, so Oscar hadn't much idea what to expect, except that Sally sent him a text saying 'success'.

"Sally is picking me up here in an hour, so be nice to her, try not to drool, and don't embarrass me by objecting to how slutty my clothes are, you're stuck now, with what she chose. Now I'm off to shower and change." Irene instructed on Friday evening.

An hour later the doorbell rang, but Irene was still locked in the bedroom, preparing herself.

"That'll be Sally honey, please let her in and give her a drink." Irene instructed.

"Ok sweet." He shouted back.

"I assume you are Sally?" He asked.

"And you must be Oscar, how's it going?" Sally asked.

"Good, I think. She hasn't shown me her outfit, is it really slutty?" He asked, as his cock started to stiffen.

"Yes, it makes her look like a hooker, but I've told her it's perfect, so I need you to go along with that line. I just need help with the knickers, ok?"

"Yes, God, I'm so excited! Do you want a drink?" Oscar asked, trying to calm down.

"Yes please, brandy if you've got it?"

"Of course, I think I'll join you."

Oscar poured their drinks, and they both downed them quite quickly, so he poured two more. He also poured Irene a large glass of Cava.

"Are you actually going to try to get her to sleep with some guy tonight?" Oscar asked, with a little tremor of excitement in his voice.

"Probably not, I don't want to frighten her too early. I would rather take it slowly and turn her permanently into a hot wife. Is that what you hope for? That she is serially unfaithful?" Sally enquired.

"Yes, that is my fantasy." Oscar confirmed.

At that moment Irene entered the room. She grabbed the glass of fizz and downed it in one.

"More." She demanded, holding out her glass.

"Wow! You look stunning!" Oscar told his wife.

"Oscar is right, you look so beautiful." Sally confirmed Oscar's opinion.

Oscar refilled Irene's glass, and she downed that as well.

"It's very short." Irene commented nervously.

"But you have fantastic legs, why not show them off." Sally challenged.

"But this dress keeps riding up." Irene complained, pulling the hem of her dress back down.

"Um Sally, we have a bit of a problem back here." Oscar said, sounding a little worried.

Sally moved around behind Irene, who was twisting her head trying to see herself from behind, which was impossible.

"Oh dear, I see what you mean. Irene you can't wear those granny pants, a definite case of VPL. Visible Panty Lines." Sally reported.

"I know what it means Sally, but I specifically bought these pants because it says 'invisible' on the packet." Irene protested.

"Well they lied dear. Haven't you got some nice thongs?" Sally asked, following the plan she hatched with Oscar.

"You know I can't wear a thong because it makes me bulge." Irene explained, frustrated.

"Well then you'll have to without knickers." Oscar concluded.

"Oscar's right Irene, here Oscar, whip the knickers off as I hold up the dress." Sally completed the set up.

Before Irene could object, Oscar had removed her granny knickers and left Irene bare below her dress.

"Sally, are you crazy, I can't go out like this!" Irene objected.

"Of course you can, we did the other night, and anyway, it was your idea." Sally said, giving Oscar a little wink.

"But..." Irene tried to object.

"Come on Irene, my husband is waiting in the car. Kiss Oscar goodbye and let's go, I'm sure Oscar can't wait to find a good use for those big panties, isn't that right Oscar?"

Sally shepherded Irene out of the door, allowing her to kiss her husband lightly on the lips as she passed him in the hall.

12