Irene and Sally Pt. 02

Story Info
Irene finally has sex with another man.
6.4k words
4.12
18.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after Irene's clubbing adventure Oscar woke early, already horny from her brief account of the previous evening. He was very excited to hear the full version, and he was playing with his little cock, which was as erect as it could get.

Irene was also awake, and thinking about her night out. She still felt humiliated by the final experience, but she was also incredibly turned on by everything that had happened, and thrilled that she had behaved in such a precocious way. She needed to talk to Oscar to get his take on it all.

"Are you awake darling?" Irene asked quietly.

"Yes my love." He answered.

"What are you doing?"

"Playing with my cock, and thinking about what you told me. I'm desperate to hear all the details." He confessed.

Irene rolled over and put her hand onto Oscar's pencil.

"I'll do that for you while I tell you all the details, just promise me you won't cum, I want you to fuck me again." Irene instructed.

"That sounds heavenly. I'll warn you if I'm getting close."

Irene told her husband every detail of her evening, from Sally removing her thong in the car, right through to Irene's flight from the dance floor and the taxi driver's comments.

"What do you think happened after you left?" Oscar asked.

"I think Sally went off to one of their rooms and let them both fuck her." Irene answered honestly.

"Didn't you want to let Colin fuck you?" Oscar challenged.

"I sort of did, but then when I was so humiliated I just wanted to run. This morning I still feel a bit ashamed about what I let happen, but I also feel thrilled that I could do such a thing. Is that wrong of me?"

"I think it's wonderful. It's as though you are coming out of your shell, and Sally is helping, and making the transformation very quick." Oscar reassured his wife.

"Yes, that's how I feel as well, but it's a bit scary. If you look at it from my perspective, you must see how far out of my comfort zone all of this is." Irene explained.

"I do see, I am so grateful that you are trying to transform yourself, and I would like to give you all of the help and support that I can." Oscar explained.

"Well that's wonderful, my love, and I hope you won't mind if I go a lot slower than you would like?" Irene asked.

"Not at all my darling, I'm just thrilled that you have accepted being on the journey, and I would love to travel with you, every step of the way." Oscar encouraged his wife, as she still stroked his rock hard pencil penis.

"I have an idea, Irene announced, giving her husband's winky a little squeeze."

"Go on." He replied, getting very close to orgasm.

"I'm not going to make you cum now, but, rather, I want you to help me dress as sexy as I can stand, and then you can take me out to lunch. Over lunch I need to talk to you about Sally." Irene suggested.

Oscar was beside himself with excitement. He knew that he would have to stop Irene touching him immediately or he would certainly squirt all over her hand, but the incentive of her suggested plan would make his sacrifice worthwhile.

Fifteen minutes later Irene was showered and starting to choose clothes.

"I'm not sure how we should do this. I want you to push me just a little, but not too much, do you understand?" Irene asked.

"Yes my love, I understand perfectly. Why don't you start, and I'll join in."

"Ok, that sounds good. So, I was thinking about this cotton skirt. It's quite thin, quite short, and almost see through. Also, as it's almost round, it blows up easily, and it's quite breezy today." Irene suggested.

"I think the skirt is perfect, but here's where we may disagree. I don't want you to wear granny knickers, you must wear a thong." Oscar insisted.

"Thant's fine," Irene replied, "I was worried you would insist I go commando. Anyway, this skirt isn't tight, so it won't show my bulges. So which thong do you want?"

"I like the red ones. If your skirt does blow up they'll be clearly visible." Oscar explained.

"Ok, I'll put them on. Hang on, ok, done, now a top. How about this T shirt, it swoops quite low over my boobs. I've had it for years but have never had the nerve to wear it." Irene suggested.

"It's perfect, but it needs a push up bra to make the most of it."

"Like this one," Irene said, pulling a black, lacy, push up bra out of her bra drawer,"I've also had this for ages."

"Wow! Yes!" Oscar said, amazed that she had such sexy clothes, and even more amazed that she would suggest wearing them.

"So, just the shoes," Irene said, " how about these, they have a bit of a heel, but not too crazy?"

"Yes, they are perfect, quite sexy actually. Did you notice something odd?" Oscar asked.

"No, what?"

"I didn't have to push you at all, you chose sexy clothes without me twisting your arm. I think you are amazing, I love you so much." Oscar shared his emotions.

"I love you too, and I'm so happy that I am starting to become the wife you always wanted. You must tell you if I go too fast for you. This has to be a lifestyle that we are both happy with." Irene insisted.

"I will my love, I promise." Oscar said while thinking it a very unlikely thing to happen.

"Ok, I'm ready, let's go to lunch." Irene announced.

Over a delicious lunch Oscar raised the subject Irene wanted to talk about.

"So, you wanted to talk about Sally?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm in two minds about her. She's quite scary, because she's so out there, if you know what I mean, sleeping with lots of guys, snogging me on the dance floor." Irene started.

"On the other hand, if I hadn't gone out with her, I would never have done any of that stuff, nor would I have dressed like this today. What do you think?"

"I understand your hesitation over her, but, as you say, she pushes you to do things which you wouldn't consider without her. Personally, I think you should stick with her, but be prepared to bail out if she goes too far." Oscar advised.

"Ok, thank you, that's good advice, but am I to forgive her for what happened?" Irene asked.

"Well, I think you should apologise for running away." Oscar stated his controversial opinion.

"Oh golly, I hadn't thought of that, do you really think I should apologise?" Irene asked, shocked at Oscar's idea.

"Yes I do, and tell her that you hope she isn't put off going out with you." Oscar pushed his wife a little harder.

"Well, you seem so sure. I'll ring her after lunch and make my apologies."

"Good. Do you want coffee?" Oscar asked.

"Yes, double espresso please."

Oscar ordered the coffees, enjoying the breasts of the barmaid who took his order with a smile. As she made the coffees Oscar gazed at his wife, admiring her exposed legs, and the tops of her breasts, and as his gaze covered the room he could see other men also enjoying her display. Oscar felt his little cock twitching from the arousal created by seeing men ogling his wife.

"Your wife is very sexy," the bar made said,"all the men are looking at her."

"Yes, I noticed." Oscar answered with pride in his voice, a smile on his face, and an erection in his trousers.

"Have you noticed all the men ogling you darling?" Oscar asked Irene as he sat down at their table.

"I've seen a few, but hardly all." Irene protested, downing her luke warm coffee in two gulps.

"I'm going to powder my nose." Irene announced getting out of her seat, revealing a lot of leg, and, for a couple of lucky men, a glimpse of red gusset.

As she walked across the room, most of the men followed her with their eyes.

Oscar took the opportunity to text Sally.

'Irene is going to ring you to apologise for bailing out last night. Play hard ball.'

'Well done Oscar' she text back.

A few minutes later Irene walked back across the room, smiling broadly at Oscar.

"This is fun," she said, "all those men looking at me."

"Good, shall we go, you can ring Sally on the way."

"Ok, I feel a bit nervous now."

As they both walked through the doorway a gust of wind blew the back of Irene's skirt right up her back, making a lot of men very happy.

"Wow, that made me feel really horny. Am I becoming an exhibitionist?" She asked.

"I certainly hope so." Oscar answered.

"Hi Sally, it's Irene, how are you?" Irene asked, trying to keep the conversation light.

"Pretty sore, if I'm honest, those guys were insatiable!"

"Sorry, did you have to take both of them on?" Irene queried.

"Well I didn't have much choice once you scarpered. I mean, they gave both of us orgasms, and they were horny as hell. You've heard the phrase, once is never enough, well, for Colin twice wasn't enough!" Sally laid it on thick.

"Oh wow! I really am sorry I ran away, I was just so humiliated!"

"You don't think I was? Actually though, when you think about it, the whole thing was kind of funny, and also really exciting, I mean I was so horny afterwards, I really needed the two guys. I bet you had Oscar fuck your brains out?" Sally challenged.

"You're right, I did, although, Oscar is quite small, so there's no way he could reach my brains, or even my belly button!"

Both women shrieked with laughter at Irene's outrageous comment. Oscar couldn't hear Sally, but he heard Irene's comment about him, and he was so humiliated that he was in danger of cumming in his pants.

"Irene, I'd like to get this sorted between us. Why don't you and Oscar come to my apartment for lunch tomorrow, it won't be anything fancy, just pasta and salad, ok?" Sally proposed.

"Oh, right, that would be lovely." Irene replied.

"I'll text my address, see you about one. Bye." And Sally was gone.

"Did you hear, we're going to Sally's for lunch. I shall expect you to support me, not start trying to fulfil your kinky fantasies." Irene laid down the ground rules for their meeting.

"Irene, Oscar, welcome to my humble abode." Sally greeted her guests the following day.

There was nothing humble about her penthouse apartment with a fantastic view of the sea, and a large balcony, with a large patio table set for three people.

"Isn't your husband joining us?" Irene asked.

"No, he prepared the lunch, but now he's a little tied up. I was worried that Oscar might find our lifestyle a little daunting." Sally explained.

"Oh, ok, well I'm sure we'll find plenty to talk about."

"Oh yes, I'm sure we will. Oscar, can you pour each of us girls some cava, and you have whatever you want." Sally instructed.

"Yes Sally." Oscar replied obediently.

They had drinks, making small talk, then ate the lunch Robert had prepared for them, and drank more cava. After the meal Sally instructed Oscar to clear away and load the dishwasher, which he did without demur.

"Irene, come with me." Sally instructed.

Sally led the way to a cupboard off the hallway, and opened it to reveal Robert, hog tied, with a gag in his mouth, and a blindfold over his eyes. Irene could see that his genitals were locked in a metal cage.

"He hasn't cum for a month, and I whip him regularly. I thought it was too early to show Oscar this." Sally explained.

"Actually I think he would cum in his pants if he saw Robert like this." Irene gave her opinion.

"Really?"

"Yes, really!" Irene confirmed.

"I think it's time for our little chat, don't you?" Sally suggested.

"Ok, let's do it!"

Sally arranged them around a small round table, and made them all hold hands. This was a moment she had been anticipating for quite a while, the moment when she would seal the fate of both Oscar and Irene.

"Right, we must all hold hands, and then we are going to take it in turns to reveal what it is we want from this journey which Irene has been taking. Oscar, I think you should go first." Sally explained.

"I don't know what you want me to say." Oscar ventured.

"I just want you to explain what you feel. Don't edit your feelings, just open up your heart and tell us." Sally explained.

"Well, I've known since I was at school that I'm under endowed, that is, my cock is tiny, so when Irene agreed to go out with me I was thrilled. Once we got married, we had sex, and she was fine with it, but then she'd never had anyone else. It was like a ticking time bomb under our marriage, I felt sure that one day she would realise and leave me. Then I started to feel guilty, I had married her without being honest about my problem, I started to fantasise about her taking well endowed lovers, I think to assuage my guilt, and now the fantasy has taken over my brain, I can barely think of anything else."

"Thank you Oscar, that was very honest of you. Irene, it's your turn, please don't hold anything back, you owe it to Oscar to be open and frank." Sally commanded.

"I've always known that Oscar was small, and I didn't mind, I'd never had anyone else, so it didn't matter. Then he started with this fantasy, and it upset me, I didn't want to be unfaithful to him. Strangely, I realised that he found it easy to flirt with other women, and I wondered why I couldn't do that with men. Then, of course, you persuaded me to go dancing, and now my whole world is turned upside down. I am so close to saying, 'Sod It!' and have sex with some well hung stud. But I'm truly confused."

"Thank you Irene for being so open with us. I suppose now it's my turn. I came upon the two of you and could see your problems dispassionately. Oscar, carrying this huge guilt over, what he feels, was a confidence trick to get an inexperienced virgin to marry him. Irene hating what she sees as a kinky fantasy, and rejected it outright rather than confront the issue of Oscar's small size. I just felt that I had to try to help. While Oscar stepped up to the plate to try to save his marriage, unfortunately Irene bottled out, and now we are in this pickle. The question is, what can we do about it?"

No one said anything.

"Oscar, tell Irene exactly what you want." Sally instructed.

"Irene," he started, "I'm begging you to have sex with another man, I can't carry this guilt about tricking you into marrying me, and being stuck with my miniature cock, any longer."

"Irene, what is your response to Oscar's heartfelt plea?" Sally asked.

"Ok Oscar, if it's what you really, really want, I'll do it. Now I've said it, I have no idea what to actually do. Sally, could you perhaps arrange something?"

Sally couldn't believe the success of her plan. She didn't know why she found the idea of turning a shy, straight laced woman into a complete slut, or why she loved the idea of ruining the marriage of a kinky man, but she had to assume it was a power thing, that is, she did it because she could. Whatever the reason, it was a huge turn on, and she knew she would be riding her husband's face for quite a while that evening.

"Don't worry Irene, I'll sort it. Are you happy with that Oscar?" Sally asked.

"Very happy Sally, thank you so much."

"I can't do much on a Sunday, but first thing tomorrow morning I will try to set something up for Monday evening. I don't want you to have all week to change your mind, now that you've made up your mind. Oh, wait a minute, I think David & Colin may still be in town. Hang on, I'll phone them."

"Hi David, how are you doing?" Sally started.

"Yes, fully recovered, thank you," she answered his question, "listen, I've got Irene here with me, and she's rather embarrassed about running out on Friday, and rather upset that she missed the rest of the fun, so, I was wondering whether you guys are around this evening, maybe for a couple of drinks, and then some more fun?" Sally asked with her fingers crossed.

"You are? That's brilliant!"

"What conditions David?"

"Oh God!" Irene groaned.

"Oh, that's all fine, we'll see you at the hotel bar at about seven." Sally ended the call.

"What conditions Sally?" Irene asked, feeling extremely nervous.

"Oh, they're nothing really. One, we dress sexy, no problem there, two, no panties, I would have done that anyway, then three, you have to absolutely promise not to run away, or say no to anything they want to do with you, or they want you to do for them. As you heard, I said the conditions were no problem, I promised on your behalf. What do you think Oscar?"

"I can understand the reason for the last one, and I love the other two!" Oscar stated.

"Well, it looks as though I have no option. I need to go home and change, can you pick me up on your way into town Sally?" Irene asked, sounding defeated.

"Of course, no problem. Oscar, you must help Irene choose something really sexy, Ok?" Sally insisted.

"It will be my pleasure Sally."

While Oscar and Irene set off for home, Sally went to the spare room to fetch her husband.

"Come on Rob, Irene and I have a hot date, and I need you to help me get ready." Sally ordered.

"So is it tonight that Irene gets liberated? Have you persuaded her already?" Robert enquired.

"Well, Oscar and I laid a trap for her, and she walked right into it, but more importantly, I laid a trap for Oscar and he dived into it. The next move is to use Irene's anger to get him into your situation. Now, what shall I wear?" Sally mused, not really asking her husband.

"Well, it looks as though your dreams are going to come true this evening." Irene said to Oscar during the drive home.

"Yes, it looks that way." Oscar replied, trying to suppress a smile.

"I just hope it stills seems so much fun for you when I'm inviting lovers to come over to fuck me in our bed. Or when I tell you that I don't want your little cock anymore. Sally took me to see Robert, when you were in the loo. He was trussed up on the floor of a small cupboard. His cock was in a metal cage, he had a gag in his mouth, and he had stripes all over his arse and back from the caning he got this morning."

"Oh wow!" Oscar exclaimed, as his cock shot to attention.

A little while later they were both in the bedroom as Irene tried to choose something sexy to wear, which wasn't the outfit she wore last time she saw the two guys.

"What about this dress?" Oscar asked, holding out a simple black cocktail dress. It was straight and short.

"I haven't worn that dress in years, I doubt I'd get into it now, and it's very short." Irene replied, dismissing Oscar's idea.

"Please try it, just to humour me." Oscar asked.

"Oh, ok, if you insist."

Irene took the dress from Oscar's hand and slipped it over her head. To her amazement, it still fitted her, it was certainly tight, but probably not too tight.

"Do I look alright in it, not too tight?" She asked.

"You look fabulous, but don't forget to ditch the panties." Oscar reminded his wife.

"Oh yes," she said, slipping them down her legs and off, "here you are, you can wank into these while I'm gone."

Oscar felt so humiliated by the panty comment, but also immensely turned on. Irene sat at her dressing table to start on her make up, while Oscar looked at cuckold stories on his I pad.

Half an hour later the door buzzer went, and Oscar ran to buzz her in. A couple of minutes later she was at the door looking totally gorgeous.

"It's no good drooling Oscar, with your microscopic cock, you're never going to get to fuck me, isn't that right Irene?" Sally further humiliated Oscar.

"Very true Sally, and in fact, after tonight, I doubt he'll be fucking me much, either." Irene called from the lounge.

"Well Oscar, this is a very big night for Irene, and also for you. I'll try to keep you posted as we go through the evening, so you feel a bit involved, but I need you to remember that this is Irene's night, not yours. Please give her encouragement as we leave, and praise and gratitude when she returns. If she'll let you, you should lick her clean when she comes home. Are you ready Irene?"

"Just ready." Irene announced as she entered the lounge looking absolutely stunning.

"My darling, you look amazing," Oscar gushed, "I'm so proud of you, I hope the guys appreciate you fully, and give you a wonderful evening. I love you, and am thrilled that you will receive the pleasure you deserve."

12