Irene and Sally Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a beautiful speech Oscar," Sally complimented, "I promise I'll look after your wife and make sure you are royally cuckolded tonight, now come on Irene, or we'll be late."

"Bye darling, have fun." Irene said, kissing her husband gently on the cheek, before giving his cock and balls a hard squeeze.

The two beautiful women left the apartment, and also Oscar, without glancing back.

Oscar suddenly felt bereft, abandoned, and very alone. He walked to the balcony, and looked over into the street, just as Sally and his wife walked across the pavement to the waiting taxi.

Seeing them drive away brought another emotion to the fore. Incredible erotic excitement. His main fantasy, which he had been wanking to for years, was about to come true.

In the taxi, the reality of what she was about to do, hit Irene hard.

"Sally, I'm really nervous about this, is it going to be ok?" Irene asked.

"It's going to be great, you'll love it." Sally reassured her nervous friend.

"But what about Oscar, and our marriage? Will he be alright with me after I've cuckolded him?" Irene pressed for more reassurance.

"Trust me, Oscar is going to be thrilled. He will beg you to fuck lots of men, repeatedly, he will crave the humiliation, and he will ask you for details about your trysts. You are both going to have a great time, and it will make you feel closer to each other." Sally gave the reassurance Irene was seeking.

She had a small smile on her lips, although not in her eyes. Sally was happy that her cruel plan was working so perfectly, and excited to be moving it to the next level.

"Well, if you say so, you've more experience than I have." Irene felt slightly reassured.

Finally the taxi arrived at the hotel, and the girls clambered out and paid the driver. They walked into the hotel, and across the foyer towards the bar.

As they entered the bar all the men turned to look at them, and their lust filled eyes followed them as they crossed the room.

"Our guys are at a table over in the corner." Sally told Irene.

"All the men are ogling us!" Irene hissed.

"It's fun isn't it?"

"It is, actually I find it such a turn on!" Irene confided.

"You're with Colin again, ok?" Sally asked.

"Yes fine." Irene replied, sounding more confidant than she felt.

Both men climbed out of lounge sofas to greet the ladies.

"David, Colin, great to see you again!" Sally called to the eager men.

"Sally, you look more stunning every time I see you." David complimented, taking Sally in his arms and giving her a long sensual kiss.

Colin worked his way around the low coffee table and took Irene in his arms, then started kissing her lips, gently this time, making Irene feel wonderful.

"It's so good to see you again Irene," Colin said during a break in the kissing, "I was so disappointed when you ran away last time."

"Yes, I'm sorry about that, I felt so embarrassed and humiliated, but I'm here now."

"Well sit yourself down and I'll get us all some drinks."

While Colin instructed the pretty little waitress, David moved over to Irene and took her in his arms, and started kissing her seductively.

Irene was struck by how attractive the guys were. She had been too nervous last time, to really assess them, but she was now looking properly at them. They were both well dressed, well spoken, charming and confident.

David eventually released a flustered Irene and she sat on Colin's sofa. David and Sally sat on the sofa opposite, with the coffee table in between the couples. David sat opposite Irene, so he had a good view up her skirt, and Colin would be able to see up Sally's skirt. Obviously a well thought out plan.

Colin dropped onto the sofa next to Irene and put his arm round her shoulders, and pulled her in to him for more kissing, and as she was twisted round her legs were forced slightly apart.

"Well done Sally, getting Irene here without knickers again. We won't be so careless again. We'll make sure to hang on to her and make sure she goes all the way, hopefully with both of us." David told Sally before starting to kiss her again.

Sally called for a break from David's attentions so she could text Oscar. Irene didn't notice, as Colin was kissing her passionately, and his hand was sliding upwards between her legs. Luckily, they couldn't really be seen by the rest of the bar.

'Irene is sitting on a sofa being snogged by Colin' she wrote, 'his hand is sliding up between her legs and she isn't stopping him, we'll move to a hotel room soon'

Oscar just stared at the text in disbelief. His wife really was going to let this Colin fuck her. He couldn't resist. He grabbed the panties again and started masturbating furiously, staring mesmerised at the text message.

It only took a couple of minutes for him to climax again. As he calmed down he sent a message back.

'Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!'

Sally read his reply with great satisfaction. Her plans for the enslavement of Oscar were becoming more and more cruel, as he demonstrated how suitable a subject he was.

"Ok guys, we'd better move somewhere more private, or we'll get thrown out, or worse. Irene finish your champagne, you need to drink more quickly." Sally instructed.

All four of them clambered out of the well upholstered sofas, and headed towards the lifts in the foyer. Once again all male eyes followed the girls, especially when their arses came into view.

Once in the lift, David refilled Irene's champagne glass and handed it back to her.

"We are going to floor fifteen," he said, handing her the glass, "finish it before we get there, you are too tense."

"Well said David." Sally commented whilst rubbing the front of his trousers.

Irene raised the glass to her lips and downed the lot in one go. She was finished before floor five, so David refilled her glass again. Irene drank it a little more slowly, but she was still finished by the time the lift doors opened.

Colin took Irene's hand and led her out of the lift and down the corridor. David was in the lead and he opened the door with his keycard.

As they all moved into the lounge of the spacious suite, Colin kept hold of Irene's hand, but stopped in the centre of the room.

Sally walked over to Irene and stood right in front of her and looked into her eyes.

"Take off your dress and give it to Colin." Irene slowly lifted the dress over her head, feeling extremely nervous.

"Take off your bra and shoes and leave them on the floor."

Irene complied.

"Walk into that bedroom, and lie on the bed with your legs apart."

Irene reluctantly went into the bedroom and lay on the bed. Her eyes were firmly locked on the ceiling as she opened her legs. If she could have run away again, she would. It occurred to her that if she ran, Oscar would be very disappointed.

"Colin, please go and fuck some sense into her." Sally ordered.

Colin walked into the bedroom, stripped his clothes off as quickly as he could, and then climbed onto the bed between Irene's slightly raised knees. He started stroking his cock, getting it hard.

"Look at me." He demanded.

Irene slowly brought her eyes down from the ceiling, first seeing his face, then his muscular chest, and finally his hard cock.

"Oh my God, it's huge!" She exclaimed, "it'll never fit in me!"

"Don't worry, I'll take it slowly."

Colin lowered his body down on top of Irene and presented his priapic monster to Irene's under used sex. He pushed gently on the entrance, but couldn't penetrate her reluctant vagina. He rubbed the head up and down her slit, and after a little while he sensed, more than felt, a little moisture.

He tried pushing at the entrance again, and this time he got a little way in. A few strokes back and forth and the head was inside.

He started to stroke in and out more forcefully, inching his way a little further in with each thrust.

Irene was starting to get used to his size, and as he filled her up, she started to enjoy herself.

"That feels so nice." She admitted.

"Good." Colin responded as the head of his cock started hitting her cervix.

Irene was getting more and more turned on by the sensations of Colin's monster cock banging in and out of her tight pussy. It was purely a physical arousal, she had no feelings for Colin, but those sensations were really, really good, and she was sure he would make her cum quite quickly.

"Oh Colin, don't stop, I'm getting so close, please don't stop." Irene begged.

Colin kept pumping in and out of Irene's sex, and after another couple of minutes she was building towards her first ever orgasm with someone other than her husband.

"I'm cumming, oh God I'm cumming so hard! Keep fucking me, it's building up again..."

Irene's orgasm kept calming, then building, for three more peaks, before she finally started to come down from the peaks, but as Colin continued to move slowly in and out she felt little aftershocks rippling through her lower body.

"Play with my balls, I want to cum." Colin asked.

"You need to pull out, I'm not on the pill." Irene told Colin.

"Ok, that's a turn on, I'm cumming now, as far inside you as I can get!" Colin insisted.

"Here it comes, feel it splashing against your cervix, my sperm will be racing to impregnate you now!!" Colin shouted as he orgasmed all the way up inside her, and as he did, Irene had another powerful orgasm.

Colin rolled off Irene's body and called his friend.

"Dave, it's your turn!"

Dave entered the room almost immediately.

"She isn't on the pill, so we can both try to knock her up." Colin told David.

"Whoa there, I didn't sign up for a gang bang!" Irene protested.

"Don't exaggerate Irene, there's only two of them. Go to it David, see if you can get some more orgasms out of her." Sally ordered.

Colin got off the bed as David climbed between Irene's legs. She didn't put up a fight as he slid his hard rod into her slippery vagina.

"You've opened her up nicely Col, she feels just right." David told his friend.

"It feels nice doesn't it?" Sally asked Irene.

"Oh God, it feels wonderful, I had no idea it would be so good, I'm going to cum again at least once, come on Dave, fuck me harder, fill me with your seed, oh yes...faster...harder...I'm cumming again...now!!"

David lasted a few more minutes before erupting inside Irene, and the moment he ejaculated, Irene felt euphoric. Two gorgeous studs had just fucked her and filled her with their potent jism.

As David withdrew his cock from Irene's well used pussy, reality seemed to rear it's ugly head for the defiled wife, she got up, put her dress over her head, and stepped into her shoes. She didn't bother putting on her bra, in fact, she didn't even pick it up, before she headed for the door.

Sally chased her and stopped her before she could get the door open.

"I'm coming with you, you mustn't face Oscar alone, I know how to deal with him so he loves you for what you've just done, your marriage depends on it, trust me." Sally gave it her best shot, and crossed her fingers.

"Oh Christ, what have I done?" Irene wailed.

"Don't worry Irene, I'l make it ok." Sally reassured her protege.

"Ok, let's go then, don't forget your handbag."

"Oh, it's ok, I'm coming back later. Guys, take some Viagra, have a few drinks, and I'll be back in an hour or so, and I'll be expecting some serious action."

The two women left the hotel room and headed for the lifts. Irene was conscious of cum dribbling down the inside of her thighs. Her head was a complete jumble of conflicting thoughts. She had just had the best sex of her entire life. Her pussy was still twitching, and having little aftershocks, and she kept wanting to smile at the memory of how naughty she had been.

Conversely she was terrified that she had just destroyed her marriage to Oscar, who she loved totally, but, she now had to accept that sex with him had never been much good. The sex she had just had proved that sex with Oscar wasn't just mediocre, it was actually total crap!

She just had to trust Sarah to sort the mess out.

They got a taxi quickly and they were whisked towards Irene's home, and the confrontation she was dreading.

"I'm just going to text Oscar to tell him we are on our way." Sally said.

"Ok, thank you." Irene replied, not spotting that Sally mysteriously had her husband's mobile number.

Sally text 'We're in a taxi coming towards you. You must behave exactly as I told you, if you want your wife to get fully into the hot wife lifestyle.'

Oscar text back 'good, so excited to see my wife'

"What did he say?" Irene enquired.

"He's looking forward to seeing you."

"Oh good, I hope he's still so happy when he finds out what I've done."

"Just follow my lead and he'll be fine." Sally reassured.

Much faster than Irene would have liked, they reached her apartment. Sally paid the guy, who was positively drooling over the two gorgeous under dressed women. As they both walked towards the main doors Irene could feel the eyes of the guy burning into her bum. She knew he would be seeing the damp stain of cum on her dress. She felt so ashamed.

"Well, we certainly made his day," Sally said brightly, "I didn't give him a tip, anyway, he got more than he deserved from ogling us."

"What's your wonderful plan with Oscar?"

I intend to congratulate him on getting his fantasy fulfilled, and task him with keeping it going. I'll warn him that unless he encourages you to do it again you may decide that you've done it now, and you don't need to do it again." Sally explained.

"Sounds good, I just hope it works." Irene replied, not entirely convinced.

Irene opened the front door with some trepidation. Oscar was in the living room sitting in an armchair, with a large glass of Brandy next to him on the table, and not the first one, by the look of him.

"My darling wonderful sexy wife," he said as he walked towards his unfaithful wife with his arms outstretched to hug her, "I am so incredibly proud of you my love, thank you so much, please tell me all about your evening."

"First things first Oscar," Sally intervened, "you need to perform your duty, with your tongue between your wife's legs, you want to don't you?"

"Yes, of course I want to, come on Irene, I need to lick you."

Oscar led Irene by the hand into the bedroom. She was in a daze, she had worried that he would be upset, and yet here he was treating her like a Goddess.

Oscar removed his wife's dress, laid her gently onto the bed, parted her legs, and got down on his knees between them. He moved his head forwards until his nose was a couple of inches from her oozing sex. The aroma was intoxicating, her familiar pungent scent, plus a slightly metallic smell which was obviously male cum, and there was so much of it, seeping out.

"Do a good job and try to make her cum again. Tomorrow you must praise her and encourage her to do it again," Sally whispered in his ear, "if you don't there's a real chance she will stop at this one experience, and you don't want that, do you?"

"No, I don't," Oscar whispered back, "I'll do what you say."

"Good boy." Sally said, then got up and left.

Oscar started his task between Sally's legs. There really was a lot of cum oozing out of her, but he didn't mind at all, he was just so excited to have his fantasy fulfilled.

12