Irene Progresses Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexy wife goes from cam to group with hubby.
6.8k words
4.24
54.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medley
medley
389 Followers

The following story is a work of fiction. I write fiction, while I try to make it enjoyable for as many as possible, nothing's gonna' make everyone happy. So I hope you enjoy. There's a bit of tease, followed by some group, and some cuckolding towards the end, if any of this will offend you; you might want to depart now.

-Medley

"I can't believe how hot your wife is." The man stated matter-of-factly. He wasn't talking to me. I was just a spectator.

We were in the living room of a nice house. It was simple, upper middle class if anything, in a nice quiet neighborhood. There were a total of six of us. Consisting of myself (Marc), the husband (Bruce), The Wife (Irene), and three guys (Tom, Allen, and Frank) I had chatted online with all of them quite a bit while the plans for tonight were being made. Somehow despite being happily married myself with no interest of cheating on my wife I had talked my way into this little sortie as a voyeur.

Irene looked a little nervous at the comment. "Thank you." She replied. Anxiously she shifted from one foot to the other in the middle of her parlor. There was no question she was the center of attention. She was wearing a plain black skirt, it came to just above her knee, it was fairly conservative, above that she had on a simple cranberry colored blouse. The blouse had ¼ sleeves leaving her arms bared, but buttoned up tastefully to above her cleavage. Her face was framed by light chestnut colored hair closer to red or auburn than brown, and her features were delicate and pretty. She had a dainty nose and large inquisitive eyes. She was really very ravishing in a simple sort of way.

"Are you wearing the bra and panties you said you'd be wearing?" Frank asked, this time speaking directly to Irene.

"Yes." Irene said. It had been voted upon that Irene would wear a matching red bra and thong. They were lacy and very sexy. She had modeled them for all of us the previous night on web camera. We all knew her measurements or at least bra/panty size. She was a 36C with a size 3 thong slung at the top of legs that were long and toned.

"Don't worry we won't make you prove it yet, tonight's all about going agonizingly slow right!" Frank laughed, he was clearly the ringleader, but even he was in new territory, not one of us had ever done anything like this before. Prior to all pulling into the driveway, all we had done was flirt and chat on-line over a period of months. No one knew each other. Gradually we had pried various elements of Bruce and Irene's fantasies and desires into the light and somehow managed to arrange a time. There were others that talked on-line; Irene loved being seen on-line in her sexy undergarments, but these were the locals and the ones who actually talked regularly and could carry a non-sexual conversation from time to time.

What we had decided on tonight was going REALLY slowly, teasing Irene for hours, and just seeing how far things ended up going.

"So the plan was for dinner first?" Allen asked. He was speaking to Frank.

"YES!" Frank said in a booming, but quite jovial voice. "We should all fit in my Suburban. Irene had you decided on someplace local, or should we head up the highway to a busy place near the malls." Frank asked. We were trying to figure out whether to keep it quaint and local, but risk running into someone who knew Bruce and Irene. (Or any of us for that matter) Or if perhaps going someplace busy and getting lost in the crowd would be the way to go.

"I don't know." Irene replied she was pretty nervous.

"Well it's gonna' be obvious that you're the center of attention for all five of us." I said. "Someplace busy that might draw more negative attention than bumping into a neighbor who doubts your moral character. I'd rather tell off a neighbor than push away a horny drunk." I said. Irene blushed.

"I agree." Frank said. "There's an Applebees what five miles from here, we don't have to head all the way to the mall, besides we probably won't see anyone we know. What do you say are you ready, we promise to keep it light out in public as a way to break the ice before we come back here?" Frank asked. That was the plan and a way for Irene and Bruce to bring their fantasies into the real world a little more, actually be out where people could see who weren't invited to view her cam. "That is unless you decide you want the public to know how sexy and wanton you are?" He added smugly.

"Ok." Irene said, her voice almost cracked. I looked over at Bruce, her husband. Other than letting us in he hadn't said a word. He was a little older than Irene who was probably in her mid thirties. He was somewhat athletically built, with brown hair just starting to show grey at the temples. Although he had probably tucked it under his belt there was a noticeable bulge in his trousers.

Bruce knew that tonight was pretty much out of his control, we all knew that it aroused him to have other men see Irene. We all knew that it aroused him to have other men WANT Irene, and we all knew that he wanted other men to have Irene or at least fantasized about it. We also knew that Irene had sent him into the other room to relieve himself while she did it through her panties in front of us on webcam.

The harder sell had been Irene, she had enjoyed the compliments she got when at her husband's coaxing she turned the webcam on in a chatroom. I was chatting the first night she turned it on she was wearing a gray ribbed sweater, it was snug in a tasteful way. Bruce had been chatting too, but she was doing the typing.

She giggled a lot on cam, you could tell even without sound, and it lit her whole face up. Of course the chatrooms were mostly men pestering her to show something, some tried flattery, some were crass or rude, some like myself were polite and honest when we told her she was beautiful. Weeks went by and the people she liked talking to had migrated to talking to her in conferenced PMs to avoid the dirty pigs in the chatrooms.(not that we weren't pigs) Finally we convinced her to show something.

That night she was wearing a blue button down blouse. There were eight of us viewing her, including myself, Frank, and Tom. She was so nervous as she unbuttoned the blouse. Gradually a fairly plain white and light blue bra came into view. She waited for one of us to ask before she slowly opened the shirt and finally even let it fall off her shoulders.

In the weeks to follow she became more and more bold, dancing around for us in bra and panties. Bruce would often type for both of them while the camera was trained on Irene, playing around on the couch. Eventually we even had her allowing almost anyone who asked the chance to view her, but would only talk to and acknowledge a few of us. We began to realize that a few of us lived within a half hour of one another. Bruce took a lot more interest at that point, and Frank especially began to grill him a little over what he thought of all of us 'admiring' his wife.

Bruce was forthcoming and confessed his intense arousal at how many people could see Irene. She even flashed her bare chest a few times when there weren't too many people watching. Frank kept right on Bruce, and Irene too. Talking about how good she must feel and how hot she was. He would ask Bruce what he thought of other men touching Irene rubbing their hands all over her. 'That would be hot.' He had replied.

That night Irene had been wearing a white thong, and a white bra. They were opaque but sheer. Frank laid it on thick, several of us joined in essentially describing things we wanted to do to her. Bruce actually came in his pants just from lightly humping against his trousers. Irene was blushing a lot and squirming around she alternated between sitting in Bruce's lap and standing to sway or spin for us. Finally with Bruce noticeably embarrassed Frank asked Irene if she was wet. She nodded and half giggled half blushed. Frank had asked her to snug her panties against her pussy to test it out. She had, and a visible wet spot had appeared.

That night had been a turning point, from there the group had stayed small and fairly intense. Bruce's role became more and more spectator, and we all began really talking dirty to Irene. We began having her beg us to come over and fuck her. It was a game, but Bruce and Irene were into it. Frank even went so far as to convince Irene to make Bruce wear only boxers when they chatted so she would know how aroused he was at the thought of us fucking her. Bruce came in his boxers a lot.

Irene although she often squirmed and ran her hands over herself had only allowed herself to actually masturbate to orgasm that one time. It had been two weeks prior to meeting when we actually set the date. Bruce had gotten noticeably REALLY aroused and was touching himself through his boxers. Irene had offered to take him to bed and finish that off. Bruce had replied something to the effect of not letting down the audience. So Irene had sent him to the other room and rubbed herself off for us.

Frank opened the door to the back of the Suburban and had Irene, Tom, and Allen slide in back. I sat in the third row behind them and Frank and Bruce sat up front.

"So can you believe after all that chatting we're finally really meeting?" Frank asked. We all laughed. "Bruce do you know how bad we want to fuck your wife?" Frank asked Bruce. He seemed taken aback a bit. "I'm sorry." Frank said. "Obviously I'm excited. What I mean is how many nights have we talked about what we would do with Irene, and here we are, finally gonna' see what happens."

I leaned up on the seat. Tom and Allen were close up against Irene's bare legs. Each rested a hand on her thigh almost as though she were their armrest. The tips of their fingers were down by the hem of her skirt, although the way she was sitting had caused it to slide up a bit from her knee it was still quite tasteful.

"Actually." Frank said, "I'm gonna' dive right in part of going slow is the lead up and I know what makes you two tick." I saw Frank glance in the rearview. "Bruce. Right now your wife Irene is in the backseat with two guys. Does that thought make you hard?" Bruce nodded meekly.

"Don't nod Bruce turn around and tell Irene that seeing her with other men makes you hard." Frank teased.

"Irene." Bruce said turning towards the center seat. "S-seeing you with other men makes me hard." His face was scarlet. Irene was silent. Tom and Allen kept their hands on the bare skin above her knee.

"Do you two ever go out to this type of restaurant?" Frank asked. Bruce shook his head. "Good." Frank said. "Tonight you will not sit with Irene, if an opportunity arises you will introduce us, as your wife and friends from work, make a point of drawing attention to the fact that Irene is your wife. From there what we draw attention to will be up to us, with Irene only allowed to draw the line when she has had enough, or when she feels too uncomfortable to go on." Frank paused and looked at Bruce. We were at a light. "Do you understand?" Bruce nodded meekly. I could hear Irene's breathing increase slightly. "It's a lot different face to face and not on the computer isn't it?" Frank asked rhetorically.

A few moments of awkward anticipation and silence later we pulled into the fairly busy lot. We all piled out, and Irene was promptly led in with Frank on her right, Allen behind her, and Tom on her left. Bruce brought up the rear. I walked beside Frank wondering what was in store for Irene and Bruce.

Inside there was a twenty-minute wait for a table for six. We were given a pager and directed towards the lounge/bar area. The bar was crowded so we all gathered around the lone empty cocktail table, and ordered drinks.

"Bruce." Frank said. "Why don't you order for us?" Frank's tone told Bruce what he expected. The cute little waitress didn't seem to pick up on it.

"Alright." Bruce said his voice wavered for a moment. "B-eers?" He asked we all nodded except Irene. "Alright for the guys, Bud's." Bruce said, and then somewhat awkwardly he added, "And Irene...Wine?" Irene nodded. "For, my, wife...A Chablis house is fine." The waitress had definitely picked up on his awkwardness. She looked at Bruce and repeated the order, looking around our motley semi-circle, and settling on Irene. Frank was standing too close to her with his hand across her lower back.

She left and Frank kept his arm around Irene. The small talk began...we talked about work and what we did and the conversation was fairly inane. Meanwhile I watched Frank continue his light contact. As we waited for the table Frank would rest his free hand around the small of Irene's back occasionally moving his hand around to rest on her hip on the far side. It was minor, but an intimate touch nonetheless. His fingers occasionally played lightly along the line of where her pelvic bone would be as though he were feeling for the waistband of her thong through her skirt.

We got a table. It was a large round one in a corner. Irene of course found herself in the middle, with Frank and Allen flanking her. I was on one of the outside edges on the other was Bruce, with Tom between Bruce and Frank. A new waitress came over and we ordered some food, and more wine and beers. Frank asked me if I minded driving, I told him that I didn't and opted for a soda instead of a third beer. (Don't' drive drunk folks!)

While we waited for the food Frank began to push...slowly at first again. Sitting beside Irene he ran his fingers through her hair and trailed a finger down her cheek and across her lips. She shivered.

"Bruce, Irene is truly lovely. I cannot wait to undress her." Frank said. "Irene you are a very sexy woman. You deserve to have your body worshipped and ravished." He then looked at Bruce, but spoke to Irene. "I'd like to unbutton a button or two on that blouse." He wasn't exactly asking and didn't wait for an answer. As he brought his hands across Irene's chest and unbuttoned first her top then her second button he looked from her to Bruce and back, studying their responses. When the two buttons were undone Irene's blouse which when buttoned was tastefully conservative showed not quite cleavage, but a hint at the swell of breast that lay hidden beneath it.

"That's nice." Allen said chiming in. Bruce nodded silently. Irene was looking for his reaction. He looked like a deer in the headlights, knowing it was wrong, but not wanting it to stop.

"I think maybe one more button." Tom said. "What do you think Bruce, should Irene expose a little bit more?" Now it was Bruce's turn to look questioningly at Irene.

"I'm sure that they'll tell us if we go too far." Frank said, as he reached up and undid the third button. Irene's cleavage was now visible...about an inch of deep well supported canyon, then a hint of bright red lace. Once undone he gently tugged the shirt apart the bright red lace contrasted just enough with the much deeper cranberry of the blouse that one's eyes were instantly drawn to it. Irene blushed a little and looked down at herself.

"Oh my." She said, and her cheeks filled with color.

"You like this don't you?" Frank asked. Irene was silent. "This is just like on the computer. You love that men want so badly to see more of you when you are on the computer, it gives you some power, makes you feel sexy. I bet if I ran a finger under your panties I'd find you dripping wet." Frank whispered to her. "I think you should do it yourself, but not right this minute. I am going to touch your panties though. I've been dying to for so long. I'll be good I promise."

Frank then slid his hand under the table. Irene leaned back slightly allowing him space. As she did we could see that Frank had slipped a hand under her skirt, which had been pushed up considerably.

"You're inner thigh is so soft Irene, could you spread your legs a bit more." Frank said. "I can feel the frilly edge of your panties where they curve down along you leg, right beside your pussy. Can you believe where I'm touching you right now? Right in front of your husband."

"No." Irene said it came out in a single hushed breath, but we all heard it. Irene shut her eyes momentarily.

"Roll your hips forward." Frank said. "There I just ran my finger down one edge to where your wife's panties turn into a thong, then back up the other side. My fingers brushed the bulge of her lips it's very warm and...humid under there." Frank said looking at Bruce. He slowly slid his hand out dragging his fingers along Irene's inner thigh. For an instant I saw a flash of red as Irene gently shut her legs, she was breathing slow and heavy. She started to adjust her skirt, but Frank placed his hand over hers. "Leave it disheveled." He said. We all turned as the waitress approached with a massive tray of food.

As the food was laid down if the waitress picked up on any of the sexual tension making the air thick she didn't let on, a few moments later we were eating and I had a coke on the way.

When my coke arrived, it was brought by a male waiter, instead of our previous waitress. He nonchalantly ogled the now lacy bra and cleavage Irene was displaying, while asking if we needed anything else. After he left we all snickered a little.

"Why Irene I do believe that young man came over just to check you out." Allen said. He patted her upper thigh, which was delightfully exposed by her bunched up skirt. "So soft." He said gently rubbing her thigh. He then slid his hand under her skirt. Irene paused with a forkful of dinner perched inches from her lips. "Part your legs a bit." Allen said. Irene gently opened her legs then gasped slightly. A moment later Allen pulled his hand back out. Irene put the fork in her mouth.

"Bruce I just slid my finger under your wife's panties and along the lips of her pussy. She is soaking wet. Would you care to smell?" Allen said extending his hand across the table his index finger sticking obscenely out. The table went utterly silent, Allen's finger was perhaps six inches from Bruce's face. Bruce swallowed hard and looked quickly around the table, be it for support or the go ahead I'll never know. Either way everyone at the table Irene included just seemed to be waiting for him to do it. Slowly and stiffly Bruce leaned every so slightly forward and inhaled deeply.

"Smell familiar?" Frank asked. Bruce nodded. "What does it smell like?" Frank asked. "I want you to tell me."

"It smells like my wife." Bruce said.

"When we got to your house I noticed your wife was wearing a delightful perfume." Frank said. "I get the feeling you don't mean Irene's perfume, I want you to tell us all EXACTLY what it smells like." Frank said.

"It smells like Irene's..." Bruce hesitated, seeming to struggle with a careful choice of wording. "Pussy." He finally said, but very quietly.

"Oh my god..." Irene said quietly. For a few long moments we all ate, sort of letting it sink in.

"Can I get anyone anything else?" Our waitress asked. She had kind of crept up on us. We all ordered another drink, declined desert, and Frank asked for the check. As we waited for the drinks and check to arrive, Frank half turned to face Irene.

"Alright Irene moment of truth here, unless you tell us to back off, we're all going to ride back to your house and when we go inside I know I speak for every man at this table when I say we want to fuck you VERY badly." He put his hand on her thigh and pulled it closer to himself causing her legs to spread slightly. He then began to gently rub up and down from the inside of her knee almost to her crotch very slowly. Irene began to breath heavy again.

"I think at this point we all know that even if you're nervous that you're enjoying this. We all know from talking to you that you and Bruce are submissive, and you love being wanted. So knowing that you both want to be made to do things unless you specifically say no, we're going to proceed, and I think in all likelihood we will all be fucking you tonight, while Bruce watches." Frank said. The waitress was back with the drinks and had caught the tail end of the conversation.

medley
medley
389 Followers
12