Irene's Adventures Pt. 04

Story Info
Completion of Irene's story.
4.1k words
18.3k
12
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers

Friday they were both at work all day, and Irene ended up finishing quite late, so when she got home she was exhausted, but still looking forward to spending Saturday night with her lover.

"Please go and run a bath for me, with some nice salts in it, and then, bring me a glass of cold cava." Irene commanded almost as soon as she got in the door..

"OK dear." Oscar replied obediently.

Oscar followed her instructions and ran a hot scented bath for his sexy wife, then went to the kitchen to get a cold bottle of cava. He opened it then poured his wife a full glass, returned to the bathroom and placed it on the corner, then went into the bedroom, where she was undressing.

"Please don't stand there ogling me, go away.

"Sorry dear." He apologised and left her and turned on the TV and started to watch the news.

Eventually Irene appeared in the lounge wearing a short robe which Oscar had never seen before, and he presumed that she'd bought it in anticipation of cosy domestic scenes with her new lover. He didn't mention it at first, but then changed his mind.

"You look nice dear." He said without really committing himself.

"Thank you darling, I bought it for when I stay over with Roman or we go away somewhere. I have to make an effort to look attractive for my lover, don't you agree?"

"Yes my love, I suppose so"

Oscar was struggling to come to terms with the fact that his wife was having a love affair with another man, but then he was no longer in control. He'd passed his fantasy on to Irene and she was now in charge of it, so he would have to accept whatever she decided.

"Oscar darling, I want to say something important." Irene announced in a quiet, gentle voice.

"Oh, OK." He replied, getting worried again.

"Firstly I want to say a very sincere and heartfelt thank you," she started, making Oscar feel very relieved, "I always suspected that if I ever decided to make your fantasy a reality, that you would let me down by backing out when I was too far in to want to back out. You haven't done that, you've stood up to the plate, you've backed me up wonderfully, and I'm very proud of you for doing that."

"Oh, thank you," he replied, a bit surprised by his wife's little speech, "and thank you for bringing my fantasy to life."

"You're welcome. The second thing is, after all this time, I must now say thank you for persisting with your fantasy for all the years when I was completely negative. I now realise that it is exactly what I want, and my only regret is that I didn't do it a long time ago."

Oscar couldn't think of anything to say to that, so he kept quiet.

"And finally," she went on, "I understand that this is going to be difficult for you, even though it's been your fantasy for years, but I believe that we can make this work. You can be my loyal, devoted husband, and Roman can be my wild sexy lover, and you can both accept your roles in our relationship, our ménage a trios, as the French say. What do you think? Can we do this?"

"Yes, I think so." Oscar answered, then paused, unsure about what to say next.

"I certainly hope so, because I can't go back now. The genie is out of the bottle. I know what a big hard cock feels like inside me, and I'm afraid I have a few rules which you are going to have to follow."

"Oh, right....can you tell me what they are?" He asked, feeling strangely out of control, like a sky diver before his parachute opens, just free falling.

"First, your little prick is never going inside me ever again. If you insist on fucking me, I will have to leave you, because it's useless to me, and it will make me feel that I made a mistake marrying you. Also, as you know, I never give you blow jobs, so you won't miss that, although, I suspect I will give Roman lots of blow jobs, because he is a real man."

"Oh, really, no sex at all?" Oscar asked, feeling incredibly turned on, but also a little dismayed.

"If you are good, I may give you a hand job from time to time. I can tell you about what Roman does for me, and how good a lover he is, while I bring you off. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, I would, very much." Oscar replied, feeling a little sheepish that he would accept so little from his wife.

"And you asked about licking me after Roman has fucked me. I'll probably let you do that occasionally, depending on your good behaviour."

"Thank you." He replied, feeling pathetic for thanking his wife for such a small and humiliating concession.

"Finally.....Roman is a fantastic lover, and being with him as much as possible is going to be my top priority, and you are just going to have to accept that or leave. Do you understand what I'm demanding of you?"

"I think so..." Oscar replied, not at all sure whether he could meet her requirements, but desperate not to lose the woman he loved.

"Good....I told you that it would be very difficult for you, but, don't worry, I'll let you know if you're going wrong at all, so you can correct your behaviour before it becomes a big issue. Now...let's relax and watch TV, that's enough of big discussions for tonight, don't you think?" Irene suggested.

Oscar's mind was in turmoil, but he was happy to have some quiet time to try to assimilate what his wife had said. He had never imagined that his fantasy could lead to anything as challenging as what his wife was demanding of him.

The next morning, while Irene and Oscar were having a coffee in bed, Irene started looking very serious.

"I've been giving a lot of thought to my clothes," she began, "I have very few outfits which are suitable for spending time with a lover, but lots which are for spending time with my husband."

"I see." Oscar responded, not sure where she was going with what she was saying.

"So, do you want to buy some new clothes?" He asked, puzzled that she seemed to be making such an issue over buying a few clothes.

"Yes, exactly. The thing is, will you be upset about me spending fairly serious money on clothes for me to wear with my lover?"

"No, not at all. In fact it's quite a turn on, so please go ahead, but would you try them on for me at some point, so I can imagine what you'll look like when you're with Roman?" Oscar asked.

"Yes, in fact that leads me to the next thing. I would like it very much if you would come shopping with me today, and help me choose some sexy clothes. Can you stand doing that?"

"I would love to. I can't think of much that is more erotic than helping my wife choose clothes to wear for her lover." Oscar answered candidly.

"In fact, I also find the idea very erotic, although I'm afraid you'll have to relieve your sexual tension by yourself, when I will have a hot hard cock to give me relief."

"Ouch!" Oscar complained, but he could feel his little cock hardening under the bed clothes.

"Come on then Tiny, let's go shopping." Irene commanded as her hand fondled her husband's little but hard penis through the sheet.

"I don't think that's sexy enough." Oscar told his wife as she came out of the changing room to show him what she thought was a very sexy little black dress.

"But this is the fifth one I've shown you." She complained.

"I know, but you keep showing me the ones you chose, rather than the ones I chose." He fired back.

"But the ones you chose will make me look like a complete slut!" Irene complained.

"And the down side is?" Oscar instantly replied, pleased with his own wit.

"OK, you win, I'll try that really short black dress on, although I may not have the nerve to come out and show you." Irene conceded.

"Please come out." Oscar pleaded with his shy wife.

About five minutes later Irene emerged from the changing room in the very short dress.

"Wow! You look stunning!" Oscar told her as soon as he saw her.

"It's so short, everyone will see my panties!" Irene complained.

"You can't wear panties with that dress darling, they'll show terribly." Oscar told her with a smile on his face.

"But that's worse!" she hissed at her annoying husband, "they'll see my pussy."

"Roman will love it! So we must buy it. Try on the others I chose.

Irene harrumphed and headed back into the changing room. Despite what she had told her husband, she was secretly thrilled that he was making her buy such a revealing dress. She was actually loving the fact that she was being transformed from a boring wife into a very sexy woman, with a husband, and a wealthy, handsome lover. The change was making her feel horny all the time and she could hardly wait to feel her lover's wonderful cock inside her hungry sex again.

By lunchtime, Irene had bought five very sexy dresses, a couple of skirts, plus low cut tops, two pairs of high heeled shoes, several pairs of hold up stockings, and three sets of sexy lingerie.

Over lunch in a nice pizza restaurant she asked her husband a question.

"Darling, do you think I should have some night sets? I suspect we will sleep naked, but if I'm full of his come, maybe I should wear some sort of panties so I don't flood the bed."

Oscar nearly choked on his beer, but he made a valiant effort to regain his composure, which worked to some extent, but it didn't prevent his penis getting fully hard again.

"I can see your point my love. Perhaps we should get a couple of sets, just in case."

The happy couple eventually got home mid afternoon, and Irene announced almost immediately that she needed to start getting ready to go to see her lover, including packing an overnight bag. Oscar couldn't imagine how it could possibly take several hours, but he didn't argue. In fact, he was looking forward to six thirty, when his wife would leave to join her lover, so he could give his penis some much needed relief. He didn't actually have any plans for what he would do after that.

At six forty Irene finally emerged towing her little overnight case.

"What do you think darling? Do you think Roman will be turned on by my outfit?" She asked, a bit disingenuously.

"I'm sure he'll be thrilled." Oscar answered, feeling almost overwhelmed by how sexy his normally demur wife looked.

"Good..... Bye darling, don't wank yourself silly...on second thoughts....masturbate as much as you want....I'm sure I'll be fully satisfied and sore by the time I see you on Sunday."

"Love you..." Oscar called as his unfaithful wife left the apartment without even a goodbye kiss.

When she was gone he felt bereft, lonely, and abandoned. He wondered if he had been very stupid encouraging her to cuckold him with her school sweetheart, but then he went and lay on the bed, with a pair of her now redundant granny panties, wrapped them around his cock, and wanked himself off in seconds.

Irene's heart was pounding as she sat in the taxi on her way to join her lover in his hotel room. She was really excited at the prospect of spending the night with him, and wondered what they would do on Sunday, apart from making love.

"Hello Roman darling." She said when he responded to her knock and opened his hotel room door.

Roman took her into his arms and kissed her gently and erotically, and the thought went through Irene's head that she was beginning to fall in love with this wonderful man.

"You look absolutely fabulous." Roman told his lover as he shut the door and led her towards the sofa.

"Thank you darling." She answered as she settled herself down on the luxurious furniture.

"I've got us a nice bottle of Veuve Cliquot to celebrate this next stage in our relationship." He told her as he popped the cork and poured two glasses of the expensive champagne, and settled himself down next to her.

"To us." He said as they clinked glasses.

"To us." She echoed as they clinked glasses and sipped the superb champagne.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Of course, anything." She replied.

"I'm really thrilled that you're here for the weekend, but I'm a greedy man, and I want so much more. I was going to say that I don't want to ruin your marriage, but I can't bring myself to say it. I don't care about your marriage to Oscar, I'm falling madly in love with you and I want you all to myself. Is that possible?"

Irene took a big sip of champagne, and then another, as she marshalled her thoughts.

"I am also falling in love with you, but, I also still love Oscar. I didn't think it was possible to love two people at once, but apparently it is. I want to give myself completely to you, but I don't want to leave my husband, so, we need to find some way to do that. I've told Oscar that you are my top priority, and that I will no longer be having sex with him, and that he must masturbate for relief, but I've also told him that I don't want to leave him."

Irene looked at her lover waiting for his reaction to what she'd said.

"So, was Oscar ok with that? It doesn't sound like a very good deal for him."

"It's the only deal on the table, so he has accepted it."

"Then I will also accept it. Am I right that you will spend a lot of your time with me, but still live with him?"

"Yes, exactly. You take priority. The only negative is that you live so far away, and I need to stay in Barcelona, otherwise I would actually be leaving my husband, which, as I've said, I don't want to do. I will, however, stay with you in your hotel room, whenever you're in Barcelona, and I could come down to spend weekends with you in Malaga, and we can go on holiday together. What do you think?"

Irene took a big gulp of champagne as she waited for her lover's answer.

"I think that sounds wonderful darling. Let's go out to dinner, then we can come back here and fuck like rabbits!" He proposed.

They had a fabulous meal at the very expensive French restaurant that Roman had booked, then went back to his room and made beautiful love for over an hour. Irene had three exquisite orgasms on his wonderful cock, then went down on him and gave him his orgasm, swallowing copious amounts of his ejaculate.

They both slept together soundly and woke quite late. Roman already had a morning erection, but needed to pee first. He didn't shut the door, and from her position in bed Irene could see her lover peeing. The sight and the sound seemed so incredibly erotic, and when he got back to the bed she took his cock in her mouth and savoured the acrid taste of his cock.

Roman pushed her back on the bed, positioned himself between her legs and entered her warm wet cave purposefully, and started to push in and out, claiming her for himself.

"God, I love your fantastic cock!" She told him.

"And I love your pussy!" He replied.

"And I love you!" She added.

"And I love you too!"He added, then continued pounding in and out of her wet sex.

They both came together, then rolled apart to catch their breath.

"I adore your ass"" Roman said, as he groped her ass cheeks.

"Do you want fuck it?" She asked.

"Would you let me?" He asked, surprised by her even mentioning such a taboo idea.

"I'm not sure, no-one has ever entered me there, and your cock is so big! "

"Hasn't Oscar had you there?" He asked, suddenly feeling a pang of jealousy.

"No, no-one has, and now he definitely won't, although, with his small penis, he would surely be a more comfortable fit."

Irene desperately wanted to give her body completely to her wonderful new lover, so, if he really wanted to fuck her tight ass, she decided that she would try to agree to it.

"Well, that's something to look forward to, but, for now, what would you like to do today?"

"Why don't you take me somewhere nice for lunch, it's already quite late."

"Hmmnn, OK, I know a nice seafood restaurant a little way up the coast, at Calella. I'll ring and book."

They set off up the coast road in Roman's very expensive car. He didn't rush as he wanted to enjoy the drive with Irene. She was wearing a pretty floral summer dress over a pale blue, lacy, bra and panty set. Roman drove with his left hand and rested his right hand on Irene's left leg.

He didn't have to change gear, as it was an automatic, and his hand crept steadily up her leg, under the hem of the dress, then on up, pulling the dress up with it. If it had been Oscar trying that trick she would have pushed his hand away and told him off, but she was revelling in allowing Roman to do whatever he wanted with her, without her trying to control anything.

Eventually, the wandering hand reached her panties, and she opened her legs a little to give him better access. A couple of truck drivers hooted their horns when they saw her bare legs with her dress bunched up. Knowing that they had probably seen her panties, and had certainly seen his hand caressing her pussy, really turned her on, and the gusset of the panties was getting quite wet.

"Take the panties off and give them to me." Roman commanded.

For a moment Irene almost refused, but then she changed her mind and obeyed him. He first sniffed them, and then he hung them over the rear view mirror.

"Oh my God Roman!" She shrieked, "everyone will see them, and know that they are my panties, so I'm not wearing any!"

"That's the idea, sweet, shy Irene. I should also tell you that when we go into the restaurant they're going to stay right where they are."

"But...."Irene started, and then realised the futility of objecting. Roman was in charge, and his confident air of authority, made her so incredibly horny.

She decided to stop objecting and start joining in. She reached across to her lover's crotch, and, with some difficulty, she unzipped his fly, and extricated his stiffening cock from his briefs and started stroking it.

"Mmmnnn," he purred, "that's more like it."

Irene slipped her seatbelt clear of her shoulders and bent her head down and took the head of his cock into her mouth. As she started to suck him she realised that he could no longer move his fingers on her pussy. She shifted position a little so that he could still finger her as she sucked him.

It made the journey very enjoyable, but neither of them could quite manage to get off, so they were both feeling quite frustrated by the time they got to the restaurant.The car park was almost empty, and Roman was able to park right in front of the door, which, Irene realised, meant that anyone going in or out would see her tiny lacy thong hanging from the driver's rear mirror.

They climbed out of the car just as another car pulled up with two couples in it.

"They've just seen us going in, and when they see my panties, they'll know that it's me who isn't wearing any underwear." She said accusingly.

"Perfect!" He replied and chuckled and patted Irene on her almost bare arse as she went through the door he was holding open.

"I've booked a table out on the balcony with a view of the sea." Roman explained, while guiding his lover through the dark, cool restaurant and out the other side.

He led her to a table with a reserved notice on it, which was on a raised platform at one end of the balcony, and helped her sit on a chair which faced towards the rest of the balcony, with a good view of the sea. As soon as she sat down Irene realised what Roman had done.

"I have a lovely view of the sea, and anyone else who sits on this balcony will have a nice view up my dress to my bare pussy." She announced.

"That's true darling, and I am expecting you to open your legs from time to time, to make their view even better." He said as his hand landed on her knee and started pulling the hem up her thighs.

"You really are a very bad man!" Irene scolded, as she felt the slight sea breeze caressing her bare sex.

Nonetheless, she sat with her knees slightly apart, and let the growing number of diners see her bare pussy. She was particularly amused to note that the tables with the best view up her dress were occupied almost exclusively by men, and also that the only table with two couples had the men sitting facing her, and the women with a nice view of the sea.

Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers
12