Irene's Blossoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gggrena
gggrena
393 Followers

I looked at my wife's face, searching for deception. Maybe she was still manipulating me... Anyway, following a sudden impulse, I said, "I love you."

Irene smiled and tears appeared on her beautiful eyes. Then she replied, "I love you too. Will you have me back?"

"Yes," I promptly answered.

I didn't know how our future would unfold. Irene had another man's baby. She was a different woman. I also didn't know what her intentions were regarding Dwayne. Maybe that special night had been a goodbye, one last night with her lover before the end. Or maybe it was just the beginning of a new chapter.

In fact, none of this mattered. In the end, I loved Irene and she was finally mine again.

gggrena
gggrena
393 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
42 Comments
HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog6 days ago

What an awful and amazing story. Amazing in that I have to acknowledge the writing talent of the author. Awful in that its not my kind of story. No pregnancy tag to warn me and normally, once the pregnancy happens I always stop reading and move on but I felt I had to see how it ended, even though I had my suspicions. For those of you interested in this sort of thing, I have to give it 5 stars for the well written story.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Beware of what you wish for. You just might get it and more

BigDee44BigDee4410 months ago

Such a debauched outcome! "Knowing that your wife is having an affair with another man can have quite an impact on you,..." And she now obviously loves that man more than she loves you. That was the time to cut losses. That he hangs on to this stupid view that she loves him leads to his debilitating submission at the end of the story. And the continuation of Irene using the excuse of, "You manipulated me," is solely for the excuse of her manipulation of him in so many more ways than he did to her. She continually denies him the opportunity to express his feelings. Each of us own our feelings, but only Irene seems to get to express hers. I am not even sure that Dwayne can express his. I could say more, but to what end? Irene blossomed, alright, but the bloom has gone off the rose.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Great Femdom agitprop. Enthralling. I can't help but feel sorry for the poor cuck, but he's so happy. It's a fantasy, Folks. Don' try this at home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stylishly written and lots of original work to transform what (for this site anythway) is a conventional situation. I enjoyed the read very much. I liked the way in which it was pyschologically real and accepting that people do weird things for their own reasons. The story plays interestingly with the way we (men) both fear women who are sexually liberated and are turned on by female lust. It captures a little bit of the way in which marriages comprise good and bad and the way love leads us to forgive the unforgivable. And it seems to be hinting at a more relaxed arrangement to bring love, marriage, sex together. I'm not say I'd buy this arrangement but it is good to have it described.

However, in the spirit of constructive criticism, I'd say they are some points of weakness:

The plot is driven by sexual discovery but the early sex between wife and lover happens mostly off stage and its impact is therefore not properly experienced by the reader. This affects his acceptance of the phsychological motivation for what happens.

The temporary breakdown of the marriage was, for me, inadequately motivated. Yes, she got pregnant but that is not fully used to explain why she decides to abandon her husband for her lover. A more obvious line of development would have been for her to assume that husband would happily bring up baby - because he loves her - and she continues seeing her lover. Anyway, I felt this section under-motivated.

The love interest with the wife's boss (bea?) is introduced and immediately abandoned before anything is made of it. That's confusing and spoils the certainty in much of the rest of the plotting. There seems no reason why this relationship - in the spirit of the crossed sexual relations of the story - could not have continued. But if the point was that he could only love one woman and that he- unlike his wife - could only fuck the woman he loved, it needed more elaboration. (But this criticism is evidence that you successfully raised questions in the reader's mind).

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories