Irene's Fulfillment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So guys, Vera and I talked, as I am sure you two did, and she assured me Al's cock could be a lot of fun, so if it's ok with you two, I want to start by stroking and maybe sucking him some, so I can get some feel for how thick he is, then I would like to have him inside me. If what Vera told me happens, it'll be well worth us trying. You guys game?"

"Yes, ma'am, just have a ball," Al quickly responded. Irene took a long drink, then set her margarita down on the coffee table and walked over to Al and Vera. She knelt down in front of him, taking his hardening manhood in her hand, and stroked on it some. With her left hand, she cupped his balls, and Al melted into the love seat again.

"I love your balls, Al, they're so big. Oscar's are sweet, but not nearly a mouthful. Yours will be, I am sure. And your cock, it's so hard and so big in my hand. I love the big round head." As she played with his balls, she sucked the head into her mouth, and started working her tongue all around. She sucked so hard she made slurping sounds. Al just laid there and moaned. Seeing her mouth over his cock now, and her curvaceous ass pointing at me, my cock rose to full length, which did not go unnoticed by Vera. My wife had never sucked me, so this was a huge surprise, and hopefully the beginning of her cocksucking life with me, too.

"Here, now, we can't have this cock getting all the attention, now can we?" Vera smiled as she came over to me. She wrapped her petite little fingers around my shaft and stroked me several times, and just smiled up at me. Then she did what drives me wild -- she leaned over and started sucking my balls, while she was stroking my cock. I pulled an Al, laid back and melted while my cock and balls went to heaven. Her mouth was so warm, and her warm hand felt so good jacking me off. It probably wasn't 3 minutes before I felt the eruption coming, and Vera must have felt it, too, just as I shot a load of cum all over her face and hand, and some ran down into her mouth, still on my balls. Damn, that felt so damned good! I looked over, and Irene was still sucking on Al's dick, her ass cheeks parting slightly every time she went down on him, taking him all in now, down her throat. Her asshole just puckered at me, teasing and inviting.

"Let's go get in bed, all of us, because I want to watch Al fucking Irene, see his cock disappear in her hole all the way." It didn't take any more convincing, and our king-sized bed was full of naked bodies, tits, cunts, and cocks. Irene got on her knees, and Al edged around behind her, pointing his cock at her now very wet pussy, and the head slowly pushed in. I heard Irene exhale, and arch her back.

"Ooooohhhh, that feels good, Al, give me some more, fill my cunt." A little at a time, he slid his engorged meat into her. From my angle, I could see every inch, and watched as Irene backed into him to get even more. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, this feels so damned good, Al, fill me more, fill my pussy." Irene was like a new woman, first flashing truckers, then sucking cock, and now talking dirty, all new to her innocent seemingly naïve nature.

Vera had somehow managed to get me hard again, stroking and sucking, and I lay down beside Irene, my head nearest her ass so I could see Al's cock pumping her. Vera climbed on me like a rodeo cowgirl on her horse, and started riding her new cowboy for all I was worth. Her pussy was tight, just like Al had said it was, and her bouncing up and down on me got me keyed up quickly. I looked over, and now Al was humping Irene's pussy hard, every now and then making a popping sucking sound as his big dick popped out of Irene's stretched cunt, before it buried again in her. She started moaning, loudly, then screamed "I am cumming! Fuck me hard Al, slam that cock in my cunt harder, fuck me hard baby, fuck me hard. Oooooohhhhhhh, gooooddddddd, I am cummmmmminggggg!"

Her whole body quivered, and almost in sync, Vera started fucking me harder and harder, then arched her back and buried my dick as far as it could go inside her. I could feel her cunt spasms as it squeezed my cock for what seemed like minutes.

Slapping Irene's ass, Al said "you like my cock, so deep inside you? It loves fucking your tight cunt hole Irene." He drew his cock out until the head almost slid out, then slammed into Irene's wet hole, now dripping down her pussy lips. She just moaned, and kept slamming back into him to meet his thrusts. The whole bed shook as he pounded her. I was afraid he would hurt her, but Irene just kept moaning, softly uttering "fuck me, Al, fuck me with that huge dick of yours, fuck me hard, baby, fuck me hard."

"Aaaaaggggggghhhhhh.....damn, suck this, pussy, suck my cock's cum" Al shouted, as he emptied his exploding cock into her tired pussy hole. Irene pressed up against him, to get all his creamy cum inside her, then slid off his cock, and plopped down on her belly, exhausted. She opened her eyes just long enough to look at me, and smiled a weary, satisfied smile.

We all just crashed on the bed awhile. Vera kissed me, then sucked my cock, sucking off her pussy juices, then laid down by me. Al laid between me and Irene, and we all just chilled a while, maybe 30 minutes later, we all decided this had been one helluva good day, and decided to call it a night. Al even hugged me, and our still semi-erect cocks touched, sending tingles into my balls.

"Next time it's at our house, ok? We can grill some steaks, have some of those great margaritas you girls mixed up, and have another fun weekend together. Y'all just plan on coming over Friday night and staying the weekend."

"Sounds like a plan we're not going to pass up, and I would not miss it for the world," my sexy wife said, glancing back at Al and winking with a saucy look on her face, as Al and Vera got in their car and drove the 5 miles to their house.

As we went back inside, I asked "so was it everything you'd hope it would be, getting fucked by a huge dick like Al's?"

Turning and smiling, Irene responded "oh, yeah, hon, it was one helluva ride, one helluva ride. I'll tell you about it all tomorrow. Right now, I want another margarita, then I want to 69 with you."

And with that, the evening came to a blissful close. I knew, as Irene re-lived every pump of Al's cock in her cunt tomorrow as she recounted the feelings of it all, that there would be plenty more fucking in the afternoon.

12