Irina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Annie and Bret stared at her in silence, the two of them awed by the girl's innocent beauty.

"Are you a virgin Irina?" Bret asked her gently.

The girl shook her head and shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot.

"Come here and sit," he said.

She hesitated for a fraction of a second and then moved toward the bed. Annie and Bret placed themselves so the girl could sit between them and she sat on the edge of the mattress feeling overwhelmed.

"You're not a virgin," Bret said tenderly, "but you haven't had much experience."

She shook her head and looked down at the floor.

"And the experience you had," Bret went on, "was not a good one."

Irina looked up at him wondering how he knew. He smiled and she looked down at the floor again, her face burning red from embarrassment.

"Don't worry," he said. "I'm sure you'll enjoy this experience."

She looked up at Bret once more and gave him a weak smile.

Annie stared at Bret, surprised at his gentleness.

Brett scooted back on the bed until he was lying flat and his hip was pushing slightly against Irina's. Irina shivered a bit at the contact but managed to stay put.

Annie lay down beside Bret, wrapped her hand around his cock once more and began to stroke it slowly. She looked at Irina and saw that the girl's eyes were glued to Bret's cock. She realized then that this was the most erotic thing she had ever done. She leaned forward to kiss Bret and he returned her kiss passionately. She was surprised to note that having Irina watch them was making both of them horny as hell.

She lowered her mouth to Bret's cock and sucked on it. Unconsciously she made a real show of it. She pushed it against the inside of her mouth making her cheek bulge with its shape. She licked at it like a lollipop and sucked it noisily to the back of her throat. All the while, she watched Irina's face to see her reaction.

Irina had never seen anything like the scene before her. She took in the sight of Annie's cocksucking in amazement. She felt the juices flow into her tiny slit and she unconsciously slipped one of her fingers between her pussy lips. She looked up at Bret and realized that he was staring at her intently. She looked at Annie again and saw that she too was staring at her. A shiver of excitement went through her and she pushed her finger inside her pussy to the second knuckle.

Both Annie and Bret smiled as they watched Irina pleasure herself. Bret repositioned himself so he lay flat underneath Annie and brought his mouth to her dripping vagina. He began to lick and tongue her as she sucked his cock.

For her part, Irina had never conceived of oral sex. She found the idea of sucking her boyfriend's penis disgusting and the idea of a man licking her pussy had never occurred to her. Now she was watching in amazement as Bret lapped at Annie's slit while she hungrily sucked on his member. She swallowed and felt a wave of pleasure sweep through her and she looked down to see her nipples swell with excitement. She moved her finger back and forth reveling in the sensations she was giving herself and looked once more at the couple beside her.

A fleeting thought went through her mind, wondering why anyone would watch porn when the show she was receiving right now was infinitely more exciting.

Annie moaned softly and Bret pushed a finger into her slit as he lapped at her clitoris. Annie bucked in response and Bret pushed another finger into her anus. Annie moaned more loudly and removed his cock from her mouth as her breathing became more rapid and shallow.

"Oh God!" she muttered. "Oh that's good!"

Bret growled into her muff and licked at her with relish.

"I'm going to cum," Annie whimpered. "Oh God I'm going to cum!"

Bret moved out from under her and laid her on her back. He positioned his cock at her entrance and shoved it in slowly.

Annie moaned again and closed her eyes as she felt every inch of his member slide into her. She grunted and gripped him with both arms as her orgasm built.

"Oh Baby, fuck me!" she cried softly. "I'm going to cum Baby! Oh yeah make me cum!"

Bret groaned and started thrusting into her more quickly. Annie whimpered again and bit gently into his shoulder.

"Oh I'm cumming now," she whispered.

She stiffened for a brief moment and then went completely limp while staring sightlessly at the ceiling.

"Oh my God, I can't believe it!" she said quietly. "I don't think I've ever cum so hard before!"

Bret grinned and lay against her with his penis still hard and shoved deeply inside her.

Annie turned to Irina and smiled shyly.

"Did you like it?" she asked.

Irina, still rubbing her own pussy swiftly, nodded and had a far away look in her eye.

Annie watched her for a moment, devouring the sight of the girl masturbating herself and turned to Bret.

"Do you think you could help her?" she asked uncertainly. "She's about to cum but if you help her out, maybe her orgasm will be even better."

Bret looked at Irina, whose eyes had gone wide with Annie's suggestion. She returned Bret's look and nodded slightly.

Bret pulled out of Annie and slid over to Irina. He leaned forward and kissed her. The girl's lips parted tentatively and then Bret lightly tongued the inside of her lips. Irina moaned and shivered at the contact and finally removed her fingers from her sopping wet vagina. She lay on her back and Bret positioned himself between her outstretched thighs. He moved closer and touched his penis to her swollen lips and Irina jumped.

"Be gentle Baby," Annie said with concern as she watched.

"I will," he said softly.

He moved the head of his cock up and down, letting it slide against the full length of her tiny slit. He could feel her moisture on him and he pushed it in until the head was lodged between her lips though not yet in her tunnel.

Irina shivered and arched her back, pushing her hips forward. His cock slid in another half inch and both of them groaned as her tightness began to engulf his rod. He put his hands on the bed just above her shoulders and kissed her again.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

Irina nodded and her shivering became more pronounced.

Annie took her hand and held it.

"Don't worry," she said softly. "If you want to stop, all you need to do is say so."

"No," Irina said desperately, the first word she'd spoken for several minutes. "No please! I want it!"

Bret smiled and began pushing inside. Irina groaned and he stopped for a moment. She wrapped her thighs around his waist and tried to pull him in deeper. He pushed a little farther and she gasped. She bit her lip and then her mouth started working soundlessly. He pushed again until he was just over half way in. Her groan became a little louder and she wrapped her arms around his neck. She muttered something nonsensical and pulled him the rest of the way in.

Bret thought he was in a death grip. Her legs were firmly clenched around his hips and her arms were squeezing his neck and shoulders desperately. He felt her pussy convulse and grip his cock like a vise. With her spasms it felt as though his penis was being stroked as her vagina gripped and pulsed simultaneously. Without really meaning to, he suddenly felt his balls let go and then he was cumming inside her. He growled and she joined in and the two of them shuddered through their mutual climax.

"Oh my God!" he muttered as he rolled off her.

"Did you cum inside her?" Annie asked in amazement.

"Yeah," he gasped. "I couldn't help it! She was cumming and my cock felt like it was being vacuumed out! I came before I could even pull out!"

Annie arched her eyebrow and looked at Irina. The girl's eyes were wide and her face was bright red. Her nipples were large and distended farther than she had seen on any woman before. She looked down at the girl's vagina and saw it was all red and swollen and seemed to pulse with the girl's rapid heartbeat. As she watched, a stream of semen drooled out and down the inside curve of her buttocks. Her own nipples hardened at the sight and she sighed.

"You've got to fuck me again!" she said quietly. "Can you get it up?"

Bret swallowed and looked at her in shock.

"Are you kidding me?" he said. "I've got nothing left. I need a minute."

"Oh," Annie said disappointedly.

Bret looked at her dejected look and smiled.

"Come here," he said.

He gripped her legs and moved her upward until she was straddling his face. He began tonguing her again, feeling her juices flow freely over his chin and nose. She began rocking her hips, grinding her pussy into his face and she put her hands back on his thighs. She put her head back and moaned as the feelings spread through her.

After a few minutes of his licking her she looked back and saw Bret's cock begin to respond. She scooted down his body until she was straddling his hips.

"Now you can fuck me," she said.

She reached down and lined his cock up with her entrance and then sank down on it. She went slowly, wanting to prolong the moment and feel every nerve respond to his member as it grew inside her. She looked down at him and they smiled at each other.

"Does she have a tight little pussy?" Annie asked coyly.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, "very tight!"

"Did you like fucking that little girl?" she said as she began rocking her hips and grinding into him.

"She's very sexy," Bret said, "and fucking her was great."

Annie groaned surprised at how excited she was from watching her boyfriend fuck Irina.

"Did you like watching us?" Bret asked her.

Annie nodded slowly as she began thrusting against him harder and faster.

"I want you to cum inside me," she said. "I want her to lick your cum out of my pussy."

Bret looked at Irina to see her reaction to this. The young girl was watching the two of them avidly and stroking her pussy with her open palm.

"Would you like that?" he asked her. "Would you lick Annie's pussy after I cum inside her?"

Irina nodded eagerly, not trusting herself to words as she continued to masturbate to orgasm.

Bret felt a shiver as she answered and then felt his climax was that much closer. The idea of this sweet young girl lapping his semen out of Annie's cunt gave him a thrill such as he had not felt before.

He turned back to Annie who was writhing and squirming on his pole now and he gripped her buttocks with both hands.

"I'm going to cum!" he gasped.

Annie groaned and redoubled her efforts, sliding her wet pussy frantically up and down his cock. He cried out and his hands clenched, leaving marks on her hips. Then she felt the warm fluid spurting inside her as his orgasm hit. She had a mini orgasm from the sensation and rode him until his penis shrank and plopped out of her tunnel. She lay beside him then and looked expectantly at Irina.

Irina had watched the whole episode in a state of intense arousal. She hadn't cum but she knew she was close.

As if in a trance, she rose to her knees and then crawled between Annie's legs. She lowered her face to her fur lined pussy and tentatively licked at it. The taste was at once tangy and gooey. She recognized the similarities between the taste of her own pussy and Annie's but there was something else. Then she realized the gooey, salty fluid could only be Bret's semen.

She pushed her tongue into Annie's entrance and sucked the juices into her mouth like a drowning woman. Just as she did, she felt something soft invade her own pussy. She looked down between her thighs and saw that Bret was lapping at her pussy while she licked Annie.

The two girls moaned together and Annie put her hands gently on Irina's head.

"Um, lick me!" she cooed. "Lick me just like that."

Irina groaned again and then yelped when she felt Bret's finger push slightly into her anus. His tongue pushed even deeper into her vagina and she in turn found and nibbled on Annie's clitoris.

Annie cried out and her thighs clenched as she came on Irina's chin. Irina came too as Bret pushed his finger deeper into her asshole.

Finally the two girls fell to their sides breathing heavily as they came down from their climaxes.

Bret looked down at them grinning widely. Annie, with her mature body and its natural curves, and Irina, a sexy young teen, lying together in the afterglow of a mutual orgasm was a sight that gave him shivers. The lips of both their pussies were pink and swollen with desire. Annie's vagina was partially hidden by her natural growth of brown hair while Irina's pubic hair was barely visible it was so sparse and lightly colored. There were flecks of white matted in the pubic hairs of both girls which he knew was the residue from his own semen.

He sat back and looked at them knowing that he would be hard again soon.

12