Irina's Lucky Day

Story Info
My wife enjoys her lover's big cock and then gets a threesome.
1.9k words
3.88
32.4k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have already written about my wife Irina and her seduction of her cousin Nadia's boyfriend Charlie. If you missed it, l ought to outline what happened as a prelude to this meeting.

It all started with Nadia complaining about the size of Charlie's cock and showing Irina the size of it. She couldn't stop thinking about it after that and even mentioned it to me. I admit it made me so horny imagining my sexy wife pleasuring and being pleasured by such a big stiff rampant cock. Irina was 24 at the time but he was only 21.

She went to stay with Nadia for a few days and when she was out at a job interview, Charlie dropped by. She texted me first to ask so I told her to go for it but ring me and leave the phone connected so I could listen. She dressed up in her sexiest clubbing gear and seduced him on the settee. The phone was upstairs so I didn't know what was happening but they were kissing and taking each other's clothes off. Within about 10 minutes Irina was on her knees with her tits out sucking his 9 and a half inch cock.

Then I heard them come upstairs. They sat on the bed kissing and wanking for a while before Irina asked him to fuck her. They removed the rest of their clothes and she laid on her back where he fucked her to her best orgasm ever. It was so arousing hearing her ecstatic moans and cries as they both came. When they recovered they 69ed and she rode him hard before he bent her over the edge of the bed and fucked her from behind before she wanked him off all over her tits and face.

The next afternoon when Nadia was out Irina was waiting for him in the shower. They fucked in there, then he did her doggy style on the landing before finishing off missionary on the stairs. They had only just finished when Nadia got home and Charlie had to go out through the back door whilst Irina hurriedly cleaned all the cum up and got dressed.

A couple of months had passed and Irina had been invited to her friend's wedding in London. She knew Charlie and Nadia would be there and she went to buy the sexiest, sluttiest dress she could get away with, all for him. Although, ultimately for her because she wanted to turn him on so much that he fucked her like she'd never been fucked before. She had been thinking about his big hard cock all this time and now it was never out of her head.

She showed me what she was going to wear. She looked unbelievable,the short pink dress hugging her fabulous curves. It was strapless and low cut, the v showing her ample cleavage quite daring. Her long brown hair flowed down her back and her nipples poked through the thin fabric at the front.

We had amazing sex that afternoon but I think we were both imagining Charlie's big hard cock thrusting into my wife's wet, hairy gaping cunt.

The big day arrived and I had to rely on Irina telling me the whole story when she got back. They knew it would be difficult getting time together with Nadia there. Charlie had booked a room at the hotel where the reception was. He surreptitiously gave Irina the key and eventually as Nadia was getting drunk and the dancing had started, he texted Irina to wait for him in the room. He made an excuse to go outside and make some phone calls.

When he went into the room they were snogging with pent up lust, their hands all over each other. They knew they didn't have much time. He picked her up and perched her on the worktop next to the TV, making sure to pull her skimpy dress up over her peachy tanned arse. He pulled the dress away from her breasts and fondled them as they explored each other's mouths with their tongues. She unbuttoned his shirt and then unbuckled his belt and undid his trousers. Down they came and his cock was every bit as gorgeous as she remembered. She wanked it hard as he pulled her arse to the edge. He pulled her knicker gusset aside and guided his cock to my wife's gaping wet hole and send shudders of pleasure reverberating around her body as he fucked all 10 inches deep inside her. She let out cries of pleasure as he fucked her with long intense strokes. She wrapped her legs around him, holding his back, tongues still interlocked. She felt how much he'd missed her too. Now she threw her head back as the pleasure increased even further. "Oh, fuck. I'm gonna cum," he cried.

"Oh yes. Shoot it all in my pussy darling," she replied in her sexy Russian accent. When she felt the semen jetting deep in her vagina, she shuddered and shook to a remarkable orgasm, plateauing and refusing to subside. She writhed in ecstasy as he stayed inside her and they kissed passionately.

"We'll have to get back he said, pulling his thick cock out of my wife's dripping cunt. He cleaned up and brought Irina some paper to clean up her twat. The spunk was still dribbling out. They got tidied up and returned separately.

Soon the desire returned and she found a desperate ache between her thighs. Her heart sank when Nadia got the worse for wear and Charlie had to drive her home which was 40 kilometres away. As she danced there were plenty of guys eyeing her up and then dancing near her and she knew in that dress with that body she could have her pick. She was horny as hell now and just getting desperate for any cock. As she was contemplating who would be the best fuck, she had a text from Charlie saying Nadia was asleep and he was going to pick her up.

It was the longest 40 minutes of her life. They were still in the city, but her hand was down in his crotch, caressing his cock as he drove. He told her there was a quiet layby further out into the countryside where they could go. She had already wrestled his trousers and boxer shorts down and was wanking his cock. She moaned as she pleasured herself with her other hand. As soon as the street lighting was more sparse she moved her head down to his crotch and took his cock in her mouth. Rolling the foreskin right back she sucked hard on his glans and the top of his shaft, occasionally stopping to suck and lick his hairy balls.

"Do you want to recline that seat and take your clothes off. I want to watch you playing with yourself," he said.

She never normally played with herself for me but here there was no hesitation. She was soon laid on her back, firm tanned thighs apart, hand stroking her thick brown bush, fingers teasing her clit and pussy. Her other hand fondled a breast. Soon Charlie's hand was between her legs and he easily slipped 3 fingers past her gaping labia and into her juicy love hole. He gently frigged her until soon the car stopped. Before she even knew what was happening, Charlie was naked and back between her thighs, his glans teasing Irina's cunt.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard darling, please,"she begged him. They just shagged like animals until Irina started cumming. This time he fucked through her orgasm and after another 5 minutes he pulled out and she wanked him off all over herself. It spurted up into her pretty face and all over her breasts and belly. As she milked him dry, the remainder ran into her hairy pubis and dribbled down onto her gaping vagina.

As they recovered, he had a text from his mate Rob. She was still playing with his cock which hadn't softened much. " He's handsome isn't he?" Irina asked.

"He fancies you like fuck. He says we can drop by if we want." Irina smiled and her pussy throbbed with desire again.

He had a small flat not far from where Nadia lived. She sat with Charlie on the settee as Rob sent to fetch them drinks. They were so horny again they were snogging and Charlie had his hand up Irina's dress which had rucked right up. He had pulled one breast out and sucked her stiff nipple as his fingers teased her gaping hole again.She stroked his erection through his trousers.

If Rob wasn't already horny, the sight that met him when he walked in would have instantly turned him rock hard. He could see right up Irina's dress and her beautiful fanny opened up. He put the drinks on the table and sat on the other side of her. She immediately went to kiss him and her hand stroked his crotch. He pulled her other tit out and started sucking it. Now Charlie was on his knees licking her out.

"You're nice and hard for me, aren't you? I want to suck your cock. Take your clothes off. I want you," she said, panting with desire as Charlie's tongue explored every inch of her pussy and arse.

Rob knelt naked on the settee. He had a good body. His cock was about 8 inches. She took him straight in her mouth. As she gave him head, Charlie turned her over onto her knees on the settee and pulled her dress and shoes off so she was completely naked. Then she felt his firm wet tongue again. She bucked and writhed on it as she sucked Rob. Soon Charlie was naked and she readied herself for his big cock. He held her hips and started thrusting inside her. Rob was stroking her long brown hair and fondling her36C titties. Then they swapped round and Rob fucked her for the first time as she sucked Charlie's cock.

Rob invited them up to the bedroom. She laid in the middle, legs spread so they could play with her. She had a cock in each hand and she pulled Rob on top of her. His cock instantly slid into her wet cunt and he started shagging her. She could tell he was close and he tensed and came hard inside her.

Charlie had been to the bathroom and found some lube. He rolled Irina and Rob over, so she was sat astride him. They kissed softly but he stayed pretty hard. Charlie started to rub the massage oil all over her sexy bum. It shone and the feeling was great. She rode Rob gently as Charlie slipped a finger up her bumhole, then more oil and 2 fingers. More massage, Rob's cock still hard, but spunk dribbling out. Then 3 fingers. Amazing but not uncomfortable. The digits felt good in her rectum. Then his bulbous glans, also coated in oil.

"Oh yes, stick it in my arse," she cried. Rob held her arse cheeks wide open and finally the glans slipped past her sphincter and the thick shaft filled her rectum. She ground down onto Rob as Charlie fucked her arse slowly and suddenly she came hard, the sweet juices flowing from her. Then a few quick thrusts and Charlie was filling her rectum with semen.

Rob went to fetch their drinks and they recovered breathlessly. He was soon all over her again and they 69ed. The spunk still dribbled out of both her holes and he lapped it up as she sucked his cock. To finish he gave Irina a really good missionary shagging. She wrapped her thighs around him and he fucked her for about quarter of an hour before pulling out and cumming all over her body and face.