Irina's Nasty Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

She saw Natasha was the centre of attention animatedly telling some story, that she was sure was about her. Irina circulated smiling away, as she squeezed through a small gap she felt a hand go under her dress and tug on her thong. In a second it was mid thigh. What could she do? The tray was still full and required both hands to hold it, but the thong meant she couldn't walk. She froze. The hand took advantage of this to tuck the back of her dress into her apron. Who was the bastard? Now her bottom was totally exposed.

As people moved away they saw her predicament, cue for more laughter. She tried to move but the thong was too tight, she only seemed to be able to edge forward a few inches at a time. She was desperate. Irina somehow squeezed her knees together and shook her legs and after an agonising amount of time she felt the thong fall to her ankles. Irina then stepped out of it and fled back to the kitchen. The guests (her friends up to a few weeks before) were still laughing at her bare bottom and were now examining her tiny thong. Who would wear something like that under a micro skirt? This time the security guard was not waiting for her, so Irina dumped the tray and ran to her room. Hang the consequences.

But consequences there were. Natasha was angry. Although the sport had been good, she now had some thirsty friends. Vladimir, one of the security guards, tried to help, but being the size and having the dexterity of a gorilla was fine for security but passing around drinks was quite beyond the man. In the end he merely opened as many bottles as he could and left them on side tables, so that the guests could serve themselves.

After an hour or so, almost everyone had left. Sergei took some business associates off to his study, leaving Natasha free to get her revenge. She ordered Dmitry to bring Irina down to the hall.

Irina knew she was going to get punished and was scared as she stood before Natasha.

"Irina, you embarrassed me in front of my friends. That is unacceptable! I am going to have to teach you some discipline. Take off you dress ... and your bra and panties ... now, bend over the table. Dmitry, hold her down."

Irina felt the cold wood on her chest and smelt the odour of spilt champagne. Almost automatically she spread her legs and arched her back as she had been taught at Slave school and waited for her punishment.

It didn't take long in coming. Natasha's first swipe reflected her continuing anger. Irina squealed, the pain was incredible, it shot through her body like an electric shock; after the first impact the pain seemed to come back redoubled. She struggled but Dmitry held her tight. Irina gulped for air and tried to compose herself.

The cry was audible in Sergei's study and he and his friends came out to investigate. Now Natasha had an audience. She gave Irina eleven more strokes. Irina could not suppress her sobs as the beating progressed. She had never experienced even a fraction of this sort of pain. The cane left vivid red lines across Irina's pale bottom, all the way from her thighs upward.

When Natasha had finished some of Sergei's business associates gave her a round of applause; commending her on her management technique. They asked to see the maid and Irina got up and gave a brief curtsey in response.

After Sergei had returned to his study, Dmitry took Irina by the arm and led her to the top of the house. He showed her into one of the storage rooms, on the floor was a rectangular metal cage with dimensions of about three or four feet.

"The Master uses this for people who do not give him respect."

As Irina got in, Dmitry gave her a bottle of water. Initially it wasn't so bad, Irina was still recovering from her caning. But as time went on it got more and more uncomfortable. The cage was too short for her to lie down and too low for her to sit, so she had to crouch. To begin with she knelt down, but the bars began to dig into her calves, she then tried to move onto her side, this was no better. The room was pitch black, so she had no idea how long she had been in the cage, anyway Dmitry hadn't said how long Natasha wanted her kept there. Irina quickly became tired due to the necessity of moving from one unnatural position to another. She tried to sleep, but as soon as she dozed off the pain would wake her. She gradually became hungry, after some hours this hunger became painful. Irina clutched the water bottle and rationed herself to the smallest sips, she had no idea how long it would have to last her. Her confinement seemed to go on for ever, in fact Natasha kept her there for just over thirty six hours.

When Dmitry opened the door the light hurt Irina's eyes. He unlocked the cage and told Irina to stand. It took a few moments for her to properly react but eventually some feeling returned to her legs and lower back. She was racked with pain, she hurt in places she had previously not known existed. Dmitry explained that Natasha was still angry and she must show how sorry she was or Natasha may keep her in the cage over the weekend. Irina was now so sore and hungry, she would do anything to avoid further confinement.

Irina knew she must look awful, still just wearing her torn stockings and suspenders. She was dirty with her hair all over the place and huge black rings under her eyes. Such a contrast to Natasha who came in looking perfectly groomed in one of Irina's designer outfits.

Natasha looked at her maid, tapping her tits with her riding crop, she was still annoyed, "Oh Irina, I had hoped we would become friends, but I feel you let me down. Slave school was meant to teach you obedience. Have you learnt your lesson?"

"Yes Mistress, I will never, ever embarrass you again." Irina then knelt down and kissed Natasha's shoes. She stayed on her knees looking up pleading for mercy, "Please Mistress, I will do anything, anything at all, you want from now on."

Natasha was surprised at the older woman's total submission and momentarily softened, "Oh, Irina, what am I going to do with you? Well this time I'll forgive you. But disobey me again and you will be in the cage for a full week. Understood? Go and have a shower and be in my room in twenty minutes. We will be in the studio, so be sure to do your makeup and give yourself a shave."

~

Irina did not want to be late so it was a short but vigorous shower, followed by a few minutes of stretching exercises to try and get some feeling back into her body. Then her hair and makeup as she tried to hide the bruises and black rings under her eyes. Finally she spread her legs and very carefully shaved herself. She hoped she looked presentable when she got to Natasha's room.

"Irina, you look slim. I should try your crash diet. I have had another delivery of lingerie that you will enjoy modelling. But first, drop your knickers and pull up your dress; I had better look at your bottom."

Irina knew what her arse must look like, it still hurt like hell. Natasha barely suppressed a laugh but quickly got down to business and dabbed the welts with make up and within a few minutes they were almost invisible. Irina wished the pain could be erased so easily.

Irina served Natasha a salad for lunch in her studio. One of Natasha's rules was that her models could not eat for three hours before a shoot, she maintained it made them look fat. Irina was now starving but had to make do with a can of Diet Coke as she watched Natasha eat. "Irina, the experience I am getting in photographing you is really helping my technique. Sergei says I am so good he will organise a show at one of the fashionable Moscow galleries. Wouldn't that be fun? We would both be famous. Your pussy will be known all over Moscow. Ready to spread your legs?"

"Yes, Mistress."

When Natasha had finished eating she passed over a large dildo, "Look at this, I have got a bespoke vibrator with the President's name on. I think shots of you with it will be edgy and cause the sort of controversy that will help my career. It could even get the exhibition closed down, think of the publicity. It's bigger than normal but this was necessary if the name is going to be legible. Come on no time to lose, strip, lube yourself up, and let's get going."

The dildo was huge, but Irina had some experience with Natasha's taste in sex toys, and with a generous covering of lubricant she managed to ease it into her pussy. She sat on the bench and spent most of the next hour with the dildo in her pussy and arse, then she sucked it for the portrait shots. Natasha took photographs from every conceivable angle. She had turned up the heating to maximum to get Irina sweating. She felt this made the photos look more authentic. She explained how the photos would be called, 'The President fucks the country.' If it was a success they could repeat the shoot with foreign leaders. She was also thinking of hiring a few models and painting their naked bodies with issues such as 'unemployment' and having an orgy-like scene and calling the set 'Parliament fucks the country'. The possibilities were endless.

After Natasha had taken dozens of photographs of Irina sucking the dildo, then forcing it into her arse and finally her pussy, she called a halt and brought out her video camera, "Right, we will do a short film."

She then directed Irina to walk naked towards the camera, lean towards it and suck the dildo, licking the head than gradually taking it down her throat. Irina than sat back, spread her legs wide and started to fuck herself. She began slowly, very self conscious of being in front of the camera. At Natasha's urging she speeded up and gradually lost herself in the pleasure. She shut her eyes and abandoned herself, forgetting Natasha and imagining real sex. Her contented murmurs became louder until she was almost screaming with pleasure. When she came it was exquisite. Really, really good. As she got her breath back she opened her eyes and saw three people. Dmitry and a woman she did not recognise must have entered the room without her noticing. They must have been watching her for some time as Dmitry started clapping and the woman smiled broadly.

Irina was mortified she had an audience for such an intimate act. Natasha was one thing, strangers were different. She tried to cover herself and ran to the bathroom. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she wondered if Natasha would use her escape as an excuse to punish her. Trying to control herself she stepped into the shower. Clean, Irina redid her hair and makeup and putting on a bathrobe she went back to face the music.

She saw Natasha and the woman chatting at a table. The woman was probably in her late twenties, early thirties, pretty with her hair pulled back in a pony tail. She wore a Burberry-type rain coat and black patent leather boots.

"Ah, Irina can I introduce Larisa."

Irina curtseyed and said, "Hello, Mistress."

Larisa smiled. Natasha indicated that Irina should sit down and poured her half a glass of white wine.

"Larisa will be taking part in the next shoot. The plot is thin, but this is porn. Irina you are a maid and Larisa catches you taking money from her wallet. The main part of the shoot will be done here where Larisa will punish you. We will then move next door to finish things off. Irina, have you made yourself look respectable?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Take off your robe and let me see."

Irina stood up and let her robe fall to the ground, "Larisa, don't you think she is a pretty little thing? Versatile and very enthusiastic. Just what you want in a personal maid. But I should have asked, are you happy to do the scene an amateur?"

Larisa stroked Irina's thigh, saying it would be a pleasure to work with her, "Irina, you have a lovely body. Do you have any particular limits or things that you are uncomfortable with?"

Natasha answered before Irina could open her mouth, "She is fine with all the things I have got planned. The only thing I insist on is that she should not be permanently marked."

Now turning to Irina, Natasha continued, "I have left some new lingerie for you on the side." They watched Irina put on the very brief, shiny PVC underwear and then her normal maid's outfit. When she was done, they made their way to the conservatory. Natasha gave Irina a wallet full of very real money. Larisa then took her coat off, to reveal a black shiny catsuit. The outfit was skin tight and decorated with numerous buckles and zips. It showed off her body to perfection. Now Irina knew what sort of shoot it would be. More pain, more humiliation. The initial scene did not take long; Irina looked theatrically surprised as she was caught with the wallet. Larisa in turn looked 'angry' and, after brandishing her riding crop, she took her by the scruff of the neck and dragged to the studio, which had been set up to look like a dungeon.

Natasha then ordered Irina perform a slow, erotic strip whilst Larisa put her feet up and enjoyed the show. Irina felt terribly vulnerable when she was told to put on a black collar, ankle and wrist cuffs, wondering what was in store for her. Larisa then stood, grabbed Irina by the hair and forced her down on her knees and made her kiss and lick her boots.

Natasha now took charge, "Irina down on all fours, legs spread. Larisa will now take you anally. Larisa, is that OK? There are a few strap-ons over there by the fireplace."

Natasha watched as Irina bent over and massaged lubricant into her arse. No appeals or complaints, the threat of more time in the cage had clearly had its effect. She then quietly knelt in the centre of the room and awaited her fate. She looked so cute. Larisa was surprisingly gentle; she stroked Irina's butt gradually massaging it open, and she entered Irina very slowly the first time. She carefully eased the dildo in, then she clutched Irina by the thighs and fucked her with increasing vigour until Natasha said she had sufficient photos.

Next Larisa had Irina over her knee and spanked her. This was excruciatingly painful as Irina's arse was still raw from the beating Natasha had given her after the party. After Irina's first anguished cry, Larisa continued her spanking with the minimum of force. Between hits Larisa massaged Irina's bottom and let her hand stray between her legs, softly stroking Irina's pussy. When Larisa had to beat Irina with a riding crop, she took great trouble to cause Irina as little pain as she could. She was amazed at Irina's obedience to Natasha's instructions without the smallest complaint, no matter how humiliating. Perhaps she was the 'ultimate slut' as Natasha had described her.

Finally Natasha attached Irina's cuffs to a chain hanging from the ceiling. Taking more photographs of her naked and defenceless maid. Larisa began by slapping Irina's exposed pussy. Irina struggled one way then the other as she tried to avoid the blows, squealing with pain. Natasha then buckled on a large black ball gag. Larisa took the riding crop and started to beat Irina's tits. Natasha continually ordered her to beat harder as she wanted some bright red lines to show on the photographs. It was a tired and very uncomfortable Irina who was finally released.

After a brief drinks break, during which Irina took off her ankle and wrist cuffs, retaining only her slave-collar, they went next door. Natasha had transformed the bedroom into a makeshift studio with lights, reflectors and tripods scattered all over the place. Whilst Larisa went to the bathroom, Natasha indicated Irina should sit on the bright red satin covered bed. She then ordered her maid to spread her legs and play with herself. After her huge orgasm, Irina found it pretty well impossible to get excited but tried so as to avoid Natasha's wrath. Looking up she saw Larisa naked in front of her, she instinctively closed her legs and tensed up. Irina had never so much as touched another woman and had no desire to start now. Larisa looked amazingly relaxed at being naked and sat down next to Irina.

"Natasha, could I have a few minutes alone with Irina."

"No problem, I need another memory card. I will be back in five minutes."

As Natasha left, Larisa turned to Irina, "Is this your first time?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Larisa stroked Irina's hair, "Call me Larisa, please. I will be gentle, I promise. If it helps, just close your eyes and pretend I am a man. Let me take the lead and try to respond. It won't be too bad, you may even enjoy it." Larisa was surprised that Irina was so up tight as she had not complained about being beaten or spanked. Perhaps she reflected that they did not require intimacy.

Natasha returned, "You lovebirds ready?"

Larisa answered for them both, "Yes, fine. How do you want us?"

"I was thinking of Irina on her back legs spread and you licking her puss." Irina slid along the bed and waited. Larisa crouched between her legs and started stroking her pussy, then began licking her clitoris. Irina was still ultra tense, but gradually relaxed as she felt Larisa's tongue enter her pussy. She knew it was wrong but her body defied her. No man had ever touched her with such gentleness. It was good in fact it was great and despite her exhaustion she began to react. When Natasha called a halt Irina was thoroughly enjoying herself.

As Larisa moved up her body, firstly licking her nipples than kissing her, Irina reacted with pleasure. Larisa's body was so soft. Irina held her tightly and rolled over, she forgot about Natasha and just wanted Larisa's beautiful body. She needed no encouragement to get between Larisa's legs. Larisa liked the attention, Irina's enthusiasm made up for her inexperience. Her inhibitions were now totally forgotten. Larisa moved to get Irina into the sixty-nine position. Even Natasha noticed that they were now enjoying themselves, she just let Larisa take control. The photographs would be great. In the end it was Natasha who got tired and she brought the session to an end. The last photographs were of the girls relaxing in each others arms, clearly exhausted ... but very happy.

Larisa turned and gave Irina another kiss, "See It wasn't so bad was it?"

"No Mistress, you were wonderful. Thank you."

She stroked Irina's hair and whispered, "I am Larisa remember. If you really enjoyed it, perhaps you would let me buy you dinner. There is so much I would like to teach you."

"You will have to ask my Mistress. I don't really get any time-off." Larisa gave Irina a kiss and jumped off the bed. By the time Larisa returned, now dressed casually in jeans and T shirt, Irina had put on her maid's uniform; though her tits hurt so much this time she dispenses with her bra as well as panties. At the door she automatically curtseyed, but Larisa pulled her up and kissed her aggressively, rubbing Irina's naked crotch, murmuring, "You will be mine, like it or not." With one final squeeze of Irina's pussy she was gone.

Natasha smiled, it seemed as if the punishment had worked. She reflected that dressing Irina as tart and these regular sessions in which she photographed her in humiliating and demeaning poses were having their desired effect; 'Miss High and Mighty' was gradually turning into a slut! Irina knew her destiny was now to simply spread her legs for other people's pleasure and amusement.

~

A few days later Natasha organised a pool party for her air stewardess friends. Like her, most of them were in their early twenties and all attractive. She revelled in their envy at Sergei's wealth. Natasha lorded it over her friends with barely concealed condescension. It also gave her the opportunity to wear Irina's $1,000 Agent Provocateur swimsuit.

Irina served drinks. When she had finished, Natasha called her over and announced, "This is my maid, Irina. She is such a sweetie. You must all meet her. Come on Irina, I am sure there is a swimsuit in the hut, slip it on and join us."

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers