Irina's Nasty Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

Irina was surprised at Natasha's sudden change in mood, perhaps she realised she had gone too far at the party. She went to the hut by the pool. On the door of one of the cubicles was a skimpy bikini with a message 'Wear this, you bitch.'

Irina should have known better. The swimsuit was even briefer than she had guessed. It had a thong back and the front was also pretty brief. No wonder Natasha now insistent Irina shaved. The top was a little better, but not much.

As Irina returned to the group, a hush settled over the company. Natasha waved her over, she turned to her friends, "Don't you think Irina has a good body for her age."

As Irina walked she could feel the bikini edge to one side almost exposing her pussy, she tried to pull it back into place and almost pulled it too far. Irina perched on one of the recliners and was quickly surrounded by the girls, they asked how she got into 'service', about her previous mistresses, one was fascinated by her uniform, but really they all wanted to know what it was like to be Natasha's servant. Much as Irina would have liked to be honest she knew this would result in another beating so she made up stories of Natasha's kindness that would have put Mother Teresa in the shade.

One of the girls saw the bright welts on Irina's arse, that the bikini did nothing to hide, and asked, "Irina, how did you hurt yourself?"

Suddenly there was a hush and Irina lowered her eyes and said, "I was disobedient and I needed punishing."

Natasha smiled and turned to the girls sitting around her, "A maid needs to learn discipline. But normally Irina is so sweet. I really admire her courage. Even at her age she is still modelling." Natasha reached down and picked up a pile of photographs, "Look at these, don't you think she looks sexy. She finds porn so liberating, she says she wants to keep doing it until she is sixty." Natasha started handing round the photographs, the first one was of Irina forcing an enormous dildo into her arse, there were a lot of her with Larisa, both being fucked and the lesbian scenes, and a few of her in lingerie and bikinis. The girls stared at Irina, many of them admitting they would never be brave enough pose naked.

Natasha pretended to examine one of the more explicit photographs, "Don't you think she has amazing tits for a forty-two year old. I hope I will look so good at her age."

Irina fiddled self consciously with the bikini, she thought she knew what was coming but Natasha reacted with mock outrage, "No, Irina restrain yourself, in that swimsuit, they can see your boobs without you taking your top off."

Returning to her friends, "She has asked my permission to get her nipples and pussy pierced. I said 'no' to the pussy, but should I let her get her nipples done? The little cutie has promised to have my initials engraved on the rings." There was some debate on this, before Natasha continued her assault, "These photos are fairly tame, but they are the only ones she gives me. Irina used to pose for some really unusual and extreme fetish web-sites that she refuses to let me see. Though I know her closet is full of latex clothes and sex toys. I feel so innocent when she tells me of some her adventures. Put to shame by my own personal maid!"

"I think her courage comes from the time when she was a prostitute. She told me stories about what some of her clients did to her. You need guts to walk the streets after that. She has retired now and that is all behind her. This said, you are always up for a foursome if you get any offers, aren't you, Irina?"

"Of course. A lady's maid always tries to please."

Natasha continued to twist the knife, "You should see her on a Friday night, you would think she is still looking for clients. She wears skirts much shorter than I can get away with. Don't you darling?"

"Yes, Mistress." Irina felt deeply humiliated knowing she could not contradict her Mistress. She felt the girls' pity, it was almost worse than their contempt. These stories would soon go around their social circle.

"She has asked me if I will allow her to start stripping. I know she would be great, but I am not sure if it is the sort of thing that a respectable lady's maid should be doing. What do you think?" The girls giggled at the thought.

Eventually Natasha tired of her game, she patted Irina on the shoulder, and whispered (loudly), "Irina, you have got the attention. In future if you are going to meet my friends, wear something a little more modest. This is not one of your husband hunting parties. Off you go, you can serve tea in half an hour."

Irina got back into her new, even shorter, maid's outfit. This time Natasha had forbidden her to wear panties. Natasha now ensured Irina had to continually bend over to pour the tea and hand out sandwiches. All Irina could do was keep her legs firmly together. Natasha continued to have her fun telling the girls, "You know I tried to buy Irina a decent uniform, but every time I turn my head she seems to have shortened the dress another inch. You just can't stop her. So when we don't have guests I now dress her in shorts. Irina go and change into your other uniform." Irina returned in some micro spandex shorts and her specially embroidered T shirt, to show the girls what she wore when she was doing her chores. For the rest of the day Natasha emphasised her total control over her older servant, offering to lend her to her friends if they had important parties or the like.

~

Every two weeks Sergei went out with his friends. The occasions were partly social but were also useful occasions to discuss business, as between them they controlled pretty much all of the region's organised crime.

This week it was Sergei's turn to host the post-drinks party. Irina waited with plates of pickled cucumbers, salo and herring and bottles of vodka. When the men arrived, they were in good cheer singing their favourite Cossack songs.

Sergei cornered Irina, "Irina I need your help. I want you to seduce Kliment Kanayan. You must remember him; we stayed at his villa in the Crimea last summer. I need to talk to him alone tomorrow morning, so I want you to spend the night with him."

"Yes Master, of course." Irina was overjoyed this was the first time Sergei had even acknowledged her existence for weeks and now she had the opportunity to ingratiate herself with him. To show her sincerity she hiked up her dress and pulled down her panties.

Seeing Irina close to, Sergei remembered why he used to love her. He was amazed she had shown no resentment at being asked her to prostitute herself. Perhaps he should do something for her in return.

When Natasha was sure everyone has drinks and food, she put on a DVD. Irina knew it would look better if Kliment thought he was seducing her rather than the reverse. She ensured that there were no seats left when she came to sit down, so asked if she could sit with him on the sofa. The guy was wonderfully predictable, first yawning and putting his arm over the back of the sofa, then gradually letting it rest on Irina's shoulder. When he found he was getting no resistance he let it drop to her waist and finally thigh. He then reached under her dress and started stroking her soft sensitive skin. She eased her legs apart and he felt her warmth. She snuggled up to him in turn and started to massage his crotch.

Kliment turned to her and said, "I need a breath of fresh air. Irina, can you show me the way out to the garden?"

"Of course, Master." She stood up and asked Natasha's permission to leave. When it was granted she followed Kliment out of the room.

As soon as they were out of the room, Kliment clasped her and held her close, "Irina, I have always wanted you, but I am worried that if I seduce you, you will get into trouble."

"No Master, Natasha says it is my job to sleep with Sergei's friends. She calls me her personal whore."

Although Irina could feel Kliment's excitement he looked serious for a second, "Why is Sergei doing this to you? You were such a nice couple."

"It is my fault, Master."

"But what will happen to you?"

"I don't think I will be here for long. Sergei will sell me if he gets a good offer. Natasha has already photographed me naked, so my details can be e-mailed around. I am just not sure if they are going to sell me to an escort agency or an individual. Would you like to buy me, Master? You will find I am very well trained and accommodating and I am sure Sergei would give a friend a very good price."

Kliment made no answer.

As they talked Irina took Kliment upstairs, "Where are we going?"

"I thought you wanted some fun. I cleaned the guest rooms this morning so any of you could stay the night if you wanted. Don't you want me?"

"Very much." Kliment could not take his eyes off Irina's bare bottom as he followed her up the stairs.

When they were alone Kliment launched himself on Irina. It took a minute for her to escape, "Kliment, I need to get out of this terrible dress. If you tear it, Natasha will kill me. Don't move, I will be back in a moment." In the bathroom Irina quickly stripped naked. When she returned Kliment had also undressed. He was a bear of a man, but not unattractive.

She was still not sure how much alcohol he had drunk, but knew oral sex was safest option. If he wanted anything else she would simply have to spread her legs and let him have his fun. She would do absolutely anything to satisfy him.

Irina manoeuvred Kliment onto the bed and crouched between his legs. Before Slave school, Irina had never given her boy friends blowjobs, she thought it unladylike. Now her future depended on her performance.

She started by licking his penis, then his balls. She took his balls all the way into her mouth, massaging them with her tongue. Despite the alcohol, Kliment quickly became hard. She varied her pressure bringing him close to climax and the letting him relax. Irina then took his penis in her mouth and started the blowjob proper. Again she varied the pressure and speed to prolong his evident ecstasy. On and on. At the same time, she stroked his balls and his inner thigh. Eventually Kliment could not control himself any longer and exploded. Irina knew her responsibility and sucked and swallowed trying to extract the last of his cum.

She crawled up and rested her head on Kliment's chest, smiling, "You were great, Master. Was I any good?"

"Wonderful, quite wonderful. Snuggle up, I want you. I can't bear to see that lot of Neanderthals again."

Kliment slept soundly. The next morning Irina decided to wake him by giving him another blowjob. She licked his penis and gently eased it into her mouth. Kliment woke to a feeling of bliss. When Irina saw he was almost awake she began to suck in earnest, taking him to another great climax. Kliment was elated and still on a huge sexual high when Irina escorted him down to breakfast. Irina felt very chilly without her panties, but served breakfast as normal. When she left to get more coffee she almost bumped into Sergei.

"Thank you, Irina. You did well. What did you have to do, to get Kliment to stay the night?"

"Two blowjobs, Master."

"You are a talented girl, he certainly looks happy. Make yourself available in case he wants to fuck you before he leaves."

"Yes, Master."

"By the way here are you panties you abandoned last night." As Irina stooped to put them on, Sergei continued, "All the best courtesans wear knickers at breakfast."

Irina pulled up her dress and took her time to adjust her underwear, stroking the tight material. She leaned towards Sergei and slyly whispered, "All the best courtesans are always looking for new clients."

Sergei grinned, "Something I will have to consider." Irina beamed with pleasure at Sergei's attention and complements.

Natasha enjoyed getting Irina ready, stripping her naked, then taking time with her cosmetics before running through exactly what she should do if Kliment wanted to see her again. After warning her how long she would spend in the cage if she didn't perform, she led Irina, naked except for her slave collar and high heels to one of the guest rooms. Natasha arranged a selection of condoms, dildos, creams and whips on a side table; Irina was now open for business. She looked back as she closed the door, Irina looked like the clichéd image of a whore, sitting there naked on the bed waiting for her client.

It wasn't until 3pm that Sergei and Kliment's meeting came to an end. Kliment was surprised to see Irina naked, but spent little time on small talk; forcing her to her knees to give him a blowjob. Just before he climaxed he picked her up and threw her on the bed, pinning her down as he fucked her before finally taking her anally. The violence of Kliment's passion meant that this was more like rape than lovemaking. He was taking out his frustration on someone he knew couldn't refuse. Natasha and Sergei watched it via the CCTV and they agreed that Irina was as good as any $1,000 hooker.

Irina was still exhausted, lying face down on the bed recovering, when Natasha returned to the room. She was literally covered in Kliment's sperm and her arse raw after her fucking. Natasha threw a pair of spandex shorts on the bed and said, "Get up you lazy slut. You have some scrubbing to do." Irina spent the rest of the day, dressed only in some very sticky shorts, cleaning Natasha's bathroom.

Sergei liked having Irina on hand and often offered her to guest and business associates. He had a bell installed in Irina's room so he could summon her at the end of his meetings. Normally Natasha sent Irina down in very brief lingerie, but sometimes she would send her naked or even dressed as a dominatrix depending on the client.

On one occasion Natasha dressed her as a secretary, in a white shirt, no bra, a very tight black skirt and high heels. Irina entered the room carrying a clipboard and reminded Sergei about his next appointment. They spoke briefly, Sergei saying that the meeting had gone well and that Irina should help celebrate in the only way she knew, "That means, you had better pull up that skirt, drop your knickers, if you are wearing any, and bend over the table."

The auditors watched mesmerised as Irina struggled to get the skirt up around her hips. When she finally succeeded she revealed she had 'forgotten' her panties. She then lay on the Board table and waited, stroking her clit. Sergei joked with the auditors and said she was 'a very broad-minded girl'. They took little persuading and Irina was fucked by four geeky tax auditors one after the other. The last one taking her anally. She was still desperate for Sergei's approval, so in the hope of impressing him with her enthusiasm, she allowed the auditors to do pretty much anything they felt like with her body. After each one had finished fucking her, she got to her knees and sucked them clean. As she lay naked on the table she realised she had acted like a whore, but she also knew she would do anything to earn Sergei's approval. His smile and quiet 'thank you' was worth any pain or humiliation.

Irina had become Sergei's (unpaid) whore, the girl who would always say, 'yes'. Natasha quickly redecorated a guest room with erotic prints and various sexual paraphernalia such as a whipping horse, so Irina could entertain her 'clients' in comfort. Sergei was soon summoning her on a fairly regular basis. Irina still found it acutely embarrassing walking into Sergei's office naked or near naked and offering herself to people she had mixed with socially only a few weeks before. But since the party everyone her status. They might despise her, but there were no lack of takers for her 'services'.

It was a lot of fun tormenting Irina, but Natasha knew she was going to have to get rid of the girl. In the meantime she saw a new way to obtain greater influence in Sergei's set. She now started offering Irina to Sergei's friends on the flimsiest of pretexts; 'all tastes and services catered for'. As most of the criminal elite lived in well protected villas, Natasha realised that she did not need to go to the expense of buying Irina a new wardrobe. She just dressed Irina in stockings, suspenders, bra and panties and sent her over clutching a few condoms. Kirill, the chauffeur, deeply resented this job and complained about the stains she left on the car's seats, but this didn't matter as Irina could always scrub them clean.

After Irina had performed whatever services were required, the 'boys' began playing a new trick, to start with 'accidently', later quite intentionally, they would cut or rip her bra and panties, so she would now have to scurry back to the car naked. Kirill cottoned on and started to lock the car doors and make her beg to be let in or even hide leaving Irina sitting naked by the side of the road. He would then take her on the longest and most congested routes home so dozens of people saw her nudity.

As Irina's use as a prostitute became more blatant, so she became the butt of ever more 'jokes' in the servants' hall. Eventually they simply ganged up and started demanding either their former mistress provide oral sex or hand jobs. She had little choice but to comply. They also punished her for offences like being late, disrespectful or improperly dressed. Natasha discovered this when she went into the kitchen to find Irina knickers around her ankles over the cook's knee being spanked as the other servants looked on. She found it hugely amusing and did nothing to stop the servants enjoying themselves. Irina's humiliation was now complete.

As so many people seemed to be enjoying Irina's body, Natasha decided she would also partake. The next time Sergei was away, she ordered Irina to come to her bedroom. Her maid was now totally and utterly submissive knowing the smallest slip could result in a return to the cage or another beating. Natasha lounged on the bed in a brief silk kimono. She ordered Irina to strip and give her a full massage. Irina was a skilful masseur and knowing what her Mistress wanted spent her time on her tits, vagina and pert bottom. Natasha quickly began to feel horny and spread her legs ever wider. She experimented getting Irina to lick her toes, then rim her arse.

The girl was hugely talented and Natasha squirmed in exquisite pleasure, as her tongue massaged the ultra sensitive area around her anus. The rimming was designed to humiliate, but Natasha found she enjoyed it, so it became a regular duty for her maid. She could and would get Irina to do anything she desired. Finally Natasha's lust became too much and she ordered Irina lick her pussy. Natasha's climaxes were sensational, as good as anything she had experienced. The pleasure was heightened by Irina's obvious unwillingness to perform.

This became a routine, whenever Sergei was away, Irina would strip and wait outside Natasha's door. Sometimes Natasha would order her in for increasingly frantic oral sex, sometimes not and Irina would spend a cold evening in full view of the other servants. When she was admitted the evenings would often start with a disciplinary session if Natasha was unhappy with Irina's work. The maid was forced to stand naked, head bowed and hands behind her back, in the centre of the room and listen to her faults. Natasha then got great pleasure from having Irina over her knee and giving her a good old fashioned spanking. Only then would Irina perform her sexual duties.

But these good times could not last. Sergei had said Irina was Natasha's 'toy' that she could do what she liked with. But since the night Irina had spent with Kliment, Sergei had started to notice her again and Natasha was worried that he might reignite their relationship; so her 'toy' had to go. She organised for Irina to be taken next time Sergei went abroad. She would go to whorehouse attached to the Azovstal steelworks. Natasha thought of Irina legs spread fucking dozens of drunk steel workers night after night. What a way to dispose of a potential rival. She could then get down to spending Sergei's money and making her position with him secure.

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers