Irina's Nasty Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

~

Sergei had hugely enjoyed Irina's humiliation, she had become a bore and for this she deserved to suffer. Natasha had a genius for humiliating her; she also had the technical skill to film most of these incidents. Sergei could watch the scene when Petro pulled down her thong at the party, endlessly. Natasha recorded a commentary that the British comedians Monty Rattlesnake would have been proud of. She spliced the scenes together into a thirty minute film called 'Irina, the troublesome maid' to show to Sergei and his friends. It had been a huge hit with the boys. Natasha was a true genius. A very sexy genius. But it gradually dawned on Sergei that beneath her sweet and sexy exterior, Natasha probably wasn't the nicest of people. This feeling grew every time he saw Irina suffering.

He now regretted dismissing Kliment's generous offer for Irina, and was relieved to get a second chance when he got a letter from Valeriya Kaledin offering a decent sum of money to 'buy' Irina's 'contract'. Girls were important, but trading was in Sergei's blood. He called Valeriya and made a counter offer. After a certain amount of haggling and the e-mailing of dozens of photographs, a deal was struck.

"Natasha, you and I need some down time. I was thinking of getting a few friends together and taking the yacht to the Caribbean for a few weeks. What do you think?"

"That would be great. Who are you thinking of inviting?"

"Mainly politicians I am afraid, but you invite some of your friends as well. Tell them that there are some potential sugar daddies around. With the bribes I pay, they can easily afford to keep a few girls in luxury. What do you think?"

"Lovely, how many can I bring?"

"Would six be OK?"

"Deal."

"One problem, Irina would be out of place. I have been thinking that it may be time to get rid of her. In fact, Miss Kaledin has indicated that she may have a buyer. Would you be able to take her to Moscow? You can use the Gulfstream. It will be the first time you are in charge rather than messing up my drinks order. Think it would be fun? You can even spend the weekend shopping if you want."

"Darling that would be wonderful. The Caribbean just shouts 'new swimsuit' to me."

Natasha had never felt more important as she ordered Irina to strip, forced her to insert a large butt plug, then handcuffed and gagged her. Irina did not resist as she was told to spread her legs yet again, thinking that she was being prepared for one of Sergei's more kinky contacts. But was aghast as she was then squeezed into a trunk, specially padded and drilled with air holes so the 'mechanise' was not damaged. Now her mind was in utter turmoil; she was clearly about to be transported, who had she had finally been sold to? Had Kliment taken the hint and bought her? Or was it a brothel? Could being a full time prostitute be worse than being Natasha's slave? She was now scared, very scared.

Natasha on the other hand was happy, the fact that Sergei trusted her to do this sort of job showed he knew she was more than just a pretty face. She had already started dropping hints that she would like to manage his call-girl interests. In time he might look at her as his business partner.

The ending was not quite as Natasha had hoped. After being welcomed at the airport by an efficient looking PA, things moved quickly. She accepted a lift in a Range Rover, dumping Irina in the boot. As they accelerated through the countryside Natasha thought that Sergei really ought to get a car like this. The next moment a hand appeared at her neck and another pushed a chloroform soaked rag in her face. The struggle was intense but brief.

At the 'school', Valeriya looked at her new acquisition on the CCTV. She was every bit as pretty as Sergei had said. Valeriya was puzzled why he had given her such a good price. Sergei knew the market for girls and still charged about 30% less than her worth. He had also guaranteed that she was disease free and that she would be whoring profitably within three months or he would return 50% of the purchase price. This was generous and Sergei Frunze was not known for his generosity. He must have wanted to get rid of her, Valeriya wondered why. She felt there must be a catch.

With 'kidnaps' Valeriya went for the 'shock and awe' strategy. She wanted to scare the girl so much in her first few days that she gave up any thought of resistance. If you judged it right, it was amazing how quickly a girl would adapt to life as a prostitute.

Natasha awoke from what seemed like a deep sleep. Initially she could not focus on anything. When things did become clearer, she realised she was in a totally unfamiliar room. But worse, much worse, she was naked and had firmly bound her spread-eagle on a PVC covered bed. She felt a numbness between her legs and saw someone had shaved her pubic hair. It took a second to be sure, but she was relieved she had not been molested. But the way she was bound made her fear that she might be about to be raped. This was not a sex game, she had obviously been kidnapped and her abductors had only one thing in mind. She was scared ... and angry, very angry. Sergei was clearly behind this. Why? She had opened her legs for him from the first day they had met, she always agreed with what he said and had tried so hard to be useful. Damn it, she even loved him.

The door opened and looking up she saw an elegant lady, probably mid-thirties, whip in hand, staring down at her, "Natasha you are awake. I won't beat about the bush. Sergei says you are an intelligent girl. You must realise you have been kidnapped and that there is only one reason why I should want to do this. You, my darling, are going to become a prostitute. You can feel sorry for yourself this evening, but now I want you to accept the fact. At the moment you are pretty useless to me, so you will go through a similar, but more intense, spell of training that you organised for Irina. We can go through the rules later, but needless to say any disobedience will result in a severe beating." Valeriya then viciously struck Natasha's inner thigh with her riding crop, "Understand?"

Natasha looked up and said in desperation, "Yes. I understand."

As if on cue, Irina popped her head around the door telling Valeriya she was needed in a meeting. Natasha recognised her own Chanel suit she had been wearing a few hours before, she wondered if the bitch was also wearing her knickers. As she struggled against her bonds, somewhere in the back of her mind she remembered a verse from the Bible, "All they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
elisebeeelisebeeover 9 years ago
Five stars

Bordering on TMI this story, especially this chapter, is a weird analogy for post divorce trauma; one humiliating thing after another. Well done.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
Fine work

Thank you for sharing with us a wonderful talent for writing erotica. This was exceptionally good -- well done, and please have five stars.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot It's not the kind of jewellery she was expecting to model.in BDSM
Red-faced on the Red-eye Pt. 01 Seductive flight attendant gives a girl an ENF adventure.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Queenfall A queen discovers the joys of humiliation.in BDSM
Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife Paul finds himself the proud owner of another man's wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 01 My daughter and boss made me cuckold my husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories