Iris and her Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iris could feel an orgasm building up and was tensing up when Brad reached over with his large hand and pulled her head back, his grip was gentle, but firm, and Iris knew just what he wanted. And as expected he pressed his own impressive cock straight into her mouth, it was slightly shorter than James' cock, but thicker with a slight curve, she could only imagine the damage it'd do in her cunt. She opened up and started twirling her tongue along this tip of his cock, waiting for him to make his move.

Brad looked down Iris' waiting face, her tits bouncing with each thrust, and her tongue gently massaging his cock and licking up his precum, it was at this point he stopped seeing her as Steves little sister, just another slut they'd double team, and stuffed his cock into her mouth. To his surprise Iris managed to take every inch of it down her throat, her warm throat enveloped his cock in a feat no other girl has achieved, so far everyone else has gagged on his monster cock, everyone but Iris.

Brad didn't let that feat stun him for too long though, and taking James' lead, he started fucking Iris' face while going back to playing with her tits in rhythm.

"You wanted it rough huh little bitch, I'm going to show you rough!" Brad roared as he stuffed his cock deep into Iris' face, smothering her nose with his ball sac. Except this time he didn't pull out, he left his cock in and starting grinding her face, while squeezing her nipples hard at the same time.

Iris was suffocating, but strangely her body was reacting in a completely different way, being stuffed a face full of cock she finally reached the orgasm she was building up and it exploded, every muscle in her body was contracting at the same time, her nails ripped through the sheets and her legs wrapped tightly around James, he felt her cunt grip on his cock like a wrench and it was too much.

"Oh god your pussy is SO TIGHT!" James yelled as he came in record time, no girl has ever gotten him to cum so easily, and he had always prided himself on his stamina.

Iris wanted to scream, but her mouth was full of cock and she could barely breath, and she had somehow hit another orgasm when she felt James unload a torrent of steaming hot cunt in her, she was quivering uncontrollably at the intense pleasure, and at the thought of being at the mercy of the two hunks using her like a fuck doll.

Brad finally pulled out when he felt her struggling get weaker, afraid he might have done lasting damage he pulled out of her mouth, only to find her with an expression that could only be described as ecstatic euphoria. Before she could recover Brad was back, this time he was going for her tits as he wrapped her ample tit flesh around his cock and started getting the tit fuck of her life.

She never thought she'd enjoy getting slapped in the face by balls, but it was strangely turning her on being used so degradingly. And without thinking much she started licking his balls every thrust, and she used whatever strength she could muster to push her tits together even tighter while playing with her nipples.

Brad didn't last too much longer and spray several jets of hot spunk over her flat stomach, he pulled back as he came and fired several jets over her tits and even more over her face. Weak and fulfilled, Iris slowly scooped up his cum on her face and licked it clean, all while maintaining eye contact with Brad, the image of her scooping cum off her angelic face and massive tits and licking it clean was enough to get Brad rock hard again.

Then she sat up and started slowly spreading the cum on her tits and stomach across her body, playing with her tits as she does so. She looked up James, who's already recovered and ready for another round of fucking, locked gaze with him, then pulled her nipples near her face and started sucking on her own cum soaked tits.

This was too much for James, he grabbed Iris by her hair roughly and slapped his cock on her face. "Suck it you cum guzzling whore" he order, "Take it all the way down and gag on it", with the bat of an eyelash, and a wild dirty grin, Iris attacked the huge cock swinging in her face, and with one expertly gulp she swallowed it whole. Her throat is fully relaxed from her warm up face-fucking by Brad, and Iris effortlessly started deepthroating James' rod, he let out a small moan as he enjoyed Iris's warm tonsils massaging his massive fuckmeat.

Brad saw Iris gulp James's down like a master, and not wanting to feel left out, started stroking his cock, he quickly got back up to full hardness and made a move towards Iris's wide open pussy. Catching a glance of the movement behind, Iris decided that she was in the mood for a little more, and spread her ass with one hand, revealing her inviting tight teen asshole, a teasing slap on her ass thrown in for good measure, that was enough for Brad, he quickly lubed up his cock with a mix of spit, cum and love juice, and pressed his giant rod against her sphincter. James could feel Iris relax herself to ensure easy anal access, and he decided this was a good time to start pounding her face, he held her head still, and started to go all the way down her throat, he'd hold there, do a little twirl, and pull out fully, give her a hard slap or 2 against her face. He felt a twinge of guilt when the thought occurred to him that he's fucking his best friends baby sister, and he was fucking her like a whore, the he looked down and saw her reply with an ecstatic grin while enjoying the ass fucking she was getting, and immediately went back to fucking her face, occasionally reaching over to give those perfect swinging orbs and rock hard nipples some attention.

Brad wasn't quite sure what Iris's pain tolerance was, but her full white ass was just too tempting, and he started playfully spanking and hard grabbing them, and being the fuck doll addicted to rough sex Iris responded warmly, grinding her ass harder into his cock the harder he spanked her juicy ass.

Eventually Iris pulled away from James' cock, and with a panting breath she cooed "Hey boys, think you guys have the stamina to give me a good DP to finish it out?"

James and Brad exchanged approving glances, and James said, "You're going to get the DP you want, but what makes you think we'll finish anytime soon?"

With that Brad slammed her cock all the way up her ass, earning a surprise yelp from Iris, and in one fell swoop Brad scooped her up by her legs, his cock still in her ass, but iris is now resting on his muscular torso, his cock still in her ass and his hands spreading his legs apart by her knees. James reached in and gave Iris a warm gentle kiss while he fondled her tits, and just as Iris started getting lost in that loving kiss he shoved his entire length up her soaking pussy.

This wasn't the first time they've double penetrated a girl before, but it was the first time they're banging someone as hot and slutty as Iris, add to the tinge of guilt they felt banging their best friends sister, which was an incredibly hot turn on by itself, led the boys to outperform themselves as they continued to pound Iris in all of her fuckholes, in every possible combination they can fathom. The combination of alcohol, drugs and the two massive hunks ravaging her brought Iris to wave after wave of orgasm.

"Oh god! YES! Harder! Rape me like a worthless whore! Slap me like you mean it!" Iris screamed as her two lovers picked her up until their tips were barely in her, then dropping her down, impaling her with the full length of their monster cocks. Every drop was a mini-orgasm for Iris as she started screaming incoherently. They were both close to their limits, but Brad was the first to cum, he unleashed a torrent of cum up Iris's ass and she could feel the steaming goo fill her bowels. James followed immediately after, his hot cum hitting Iris's like a jet and all of that built up pressure exploded in her pussy, bringing her to an incredibly powerful orgasm, Iris bit down hard onto James' shoulder as she tries her best to not lose herself in the orgasm brought on by two massive cocks cumming in her tight teen fuckholes at the same time.

It's been 2 hours since their fuck session first started, everyone else has gone, and Brad and James are almost spent, but the insatiable teen fuckdoll had more ideas, Iris begged them to blindfold her and use her like a "ragdoll installation". It was impossible to resist the busty teen cooing at them with her puppy dog eyes and cum leaking from both her fuckholes, and so they obliged. With the help of some Viagra, the first time either of them needed it, they cuffed Iris to the headboard, blindfolded her and Iris expectantly spread her legs and raised her ass, exposing both her fuckholes, now red and swollen from all the rough sex earlier, but still tender and inviting to the 2 hunks.

Now fully consumed by their Viagra induced libido and no longer feeling the urge to cum, they pounded Iris with renewed vigour, every thrust going all the way to the end, encouraged by the moans and screams of Iris begging for more echoing in their room. Iris felt a pair of hands on her head, and she immediately knew what's coming next, she opened her mouth wide as James rammed her face down the entire length of his cock, she took a deep breadth before relaxing her throat and swallowing it all in, all while Brad was having fun switching between her tight asshole and wet pussy giving her the fucking of a lifetime.

By the time they were finally done, Iris was a cum soaked mess limp from the night of rough sex, Brad and Steve were still hard from the effects of Viagra, but they were dead tired as well, they were spent and it was a new feeling for them, neither of them have ever found a partner that could keep up with their energy, let alone handle both of them AND made them take supplements. They would have to revisit Iris for sure, but not after some good sleep. Iris, in her exhaustion, fell asleep almost immediately after they were done, and Brad, being the gentleman he was, grabbed a warm towel from her bathroom and helped clean Iris a little, he could feel his cock stir again as he wiped down her perfectly round tits and her creamy full ass, but he resisted himself, "It's enough for tonight", he thought, as he left Iris alone in the main bed, still cuffed to the headboard and blindfolded.

The party was long vacated and the 2 boys crashed as soon as they hit the bed, it was a long night for sure, but it was far from over.

Sunday -- 4am

Steve went back to the house completely wasted, he knew it was going to be difficult, to win Kelly back. It started off well, they had a great time talking, they were back to being intimate again, they got drunk and Steve moved in to kiss her, Kelly kissed back, and Steve's hands instinctively moved up her ample breasts just like old times, except this time Kelly pushed him away.

"I'm sorry Steve, but we're over. I'm sorry for tonight; I shouldn't have led you on. I'm sorry". She gasped, still trying to reel herself back from the kiss, started apologizing vehemently. But Kelly knew she had to break it off cleanly, and immediately left.

Steve followed her out, and saw Kelly with another guy, someone he knew, one of Kelly's colleagues who's always buzzing around her, he wanted to come forward and talk, but Kelly stopped him, "I'll handle this."

"I'm so sorry Steve, you were gone for so long and I didn't know if you'd be coming home, and Mike, Mike was here for me, I'm really sorry." She was in the verge of tears, but she hoped he'd understand.

And understood he did, Steve looked at them, and without a word he turned, straight back into the bar to drink away his sorrows. The bartender knew that look just too well, and started handing glasses of whiskey without asking. Steve was completely out of it by the time the bar closed, and the bartender had to get him an Uber back home.

Steve was angry, he was upset at the world, upset that his fiancé had lied to him, and cheated on him, while he was serving his country, he hated everything around him, and he needed to vent. He thought was he was going to make up with Kelly and have wild make up sex all night, but instead all he got was a "thank you, I'm sorry".

He looked around the vacant house, it was a mess after the party, and his friends were nowhere to be found, he thought they might be in the back room, but the lights were off and it was empty, except for the figure on the bed. She had obviously been fucked, her hands were cuffed to the headboard and she was blindfolded, her tits were clearly massive under the sheets, and her exposed legs and thighs were more than inviting.

Steve couldn't control himself, not after abstaining for so long and suffering such a hard break, he needed something to vent on, and this slutty rag doll was godsend. She was clearly asking for it, judging by her current position, and she sure as hell wasn't in a position to say no. He pulled off his pants and kicked them aside, revealing his impressive shaft, bigger than Brad and longer than James, it's the most impressive of all three, and back in their college partying days his exploits were legendary, he has mellowed since, his years of military service has improved his temperament, but right now he needed to take out on someone, and the busty teen fuckdoll under him was a good start.

He spat on his hands and lubed his cock, and grabbing Iris by her waist he impaled his 10 inch monster all the way up her tight teen pussy and started pounding her, not the gentle loving sex that he's so good at, but a primal, almost brutal fucking that was purely out of spite and rage.

Iris woke up the moment she felt the cock penetrate her, it wasn't James or Brad, she knew their cocks too well, this was bigger, and it was rougher, much harder. She could feel his hands grab her ass hard as he pounded her.

"Oh god, please be gentler OW YOU'RE HURTING me!" Iris yelped as he started spanking her already red ass, but with much more force than the playful spanking she was enjoying from earlier. Steve, in his fit of hormonal rage, couldn't be bothered with what that fuckdoll beneath his saying, and just grabbed the sheets by his side and stuffed her mouth full of it, then he propped her up into a doggy style, and mounted her, with his large hands now mauling her beautiful breasts, leaving red palm prints with every squeeze.

"I'm going to fucking destroy you Kelly, you fucking cheating whore!" Steve grunted, and this time Iris knew who it was, it was her very own brother, who'd taken care of her all these years, making sure she was safe and encouraging her to go to college. She never liked Kelly, and even with the big hard cock pounding her she felt sad for her brother.

"The least I can do for him is get that rage out of his system", she thought, "Plus, I never expected him to be this big... hopefully I can walk tomorrow". With that thought she started to relax, she grabbed onto the headboard for better leverage, and started to grind her hips back against the thick shaft splitting her tight cunt with every thrust, she bit down into the sheets as he went deeper and deeper, she could feel it split her cervix as she violently came. Steve could feel the warm fuckmeat shudder in orgasm, "What a slut, you're getting raped and you're loving it huh, I'm going to fucking destroy you!". He grunted as he let loose his steaming hot load into her sister's waiting cum.

That hot load filling her cervix was so incredible that Iris orgasmed again immediately, this was one of her earliest fantasies, to be Steve's obedient sister fuckdoll, to be knocked up by him, he won't have to bother with sluts like Kelly, she would be able to take care of all his needs, she was on the pill and it was very safe, but no one has been able to cum so deep, and so directly into her cervix, and Iris was so glad the first was her brother.

Steve pulled out, his cock was still hard, he surveyed the mess he made on the busty blond fuckdoll bending over, cuffed, blindfolded, gagged and holding on to the headboard, and his cum is leaking from her swollen pussy . Without thinking he grabbed her ass and split it wide open, he guided his cock towards her ass and pressed it against her tight sphincter, she had already been fucked multiple times in her ass today, and it easily opened to accommodate Steve's monster, at least, she thought she could.

Steve forced her way into her sister's tight asshole, it was fighting him every inch of the way and he just forced his way in, Iris to her credit, was trying to fit the biggest cock she's ever had up her ass, and even with all the prior warm up it was a struggle, she bit down into the sheets and tried her very best to relax her sphincter, she could feel herself shuddering and sweating under the intense pressure, but she held on, and after what seemed like an eternity all 11 inches were finally in her ass.

With one fell swoop, Steve pulled out and pushed back in, he arched her forward, grabbed her hair and arched her head back and bit down on her neck, and his other spare hand found a nipple and twisted hard, all while he penetrated her ass again. Iris screamed into the sheets, she loved rough sex, but this was more intense than she ever imagined and she loved every second of it, she was being attacked on multiple fronts, and she immediately came again. Steve continued to pound her gaping ass, while alternating between twisting her nipples, fingering her cunt and biting her neck.

Iris was lost in the orgasmic ecstasy of being so roughly violated, all that thought of comforting Steve was out of the window, all she wanted was for this rough brutal sex to never end, she's dreamed about this before, to be visited by an assailant at night, who'd violate her in every orifice, she'd be addicted to the brutal sex and dream about him revisiting every night. All of her fantasies were turning true on the same night. "This has GOT TO BE the best holiday ever" Iris thought.

Suddenly, Steve pulled his cock out, Iris wagged her ass, wishing he'd fill her again, he felt him move in front of her, her head resting against his muscular chest, she knew what was coming, "Big brother is going to take all 3 of my fuckholes in one sitting!", she thought. And sure enough, he felt her pull the sheets out of her mouth and felt a hard shaft against her lips.

"Suck." Steve ordered, "Suck it clean". Iris hates eating ass, but in this case, this was her own, and she's kept it extremely clean just in case the need for anal came up at the party, and in this particular moment, it just turned her on even more as she started bobbling up and down Steve's massive shaft like any good obedient sister fuckdoll would. Steve sat back and enjoyed her technique; he could tell she was enjoying this, she was showing off with her nimble tongue and what her warm supple mouth could do. And as good as that felt he wasn't in the mood for that, he wanted to hurt that slut, she's a slut just like Kelly, and she needed to be punished.

Steve grabbed her by her blond hair and forced it down, and for the third time tonight Iris was forcefully face-fucked, except this cock was bigger, thicker, and her 'assailant' this time was much less forgiving than Brad or James. Nonetheless, Iris pushed herself to relax her throat and swallow her brother's thick cock.

"Choke on it you little slut, that's what you fucking deserve! I loved you so much and you fucking dare cheat on me while I fucking risk my life out there?" With one hand holding her head still, Steve reached out and smacked her bright red ass, it was tender to the touch, he knew it had hurt, and he kept on spanking her while she whimpered under her breath, barely able to breath with his 11 inch monster down her throat.

Iris started to feel dizzy, she started struggling for breath, it was a massive turn on be roughly fucked like this but she knew she was near her limit. Steve pulled her off his cock and she immediately grasped for breath, and before she could catch her second breath she was pressed down again, this time he was roughly slamming her down, using her face like any other fuckhole, finally, after a dozen thrusts, he was finally at his limit own and forced her down, unloading another torrent of cum down her throat.