Iris and Mom and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevie3624
stevie3624
1,192 Followers

I said, "You don't mean about us?"

"Yes baby," she said. "Look, it's just a matter of time before she realizes what's going on. I know she'll understand, don't you think?"

"I don't know mom, this isn't like telling her you're getting a tattoo or something."

"I have to Richie, we talk every day, she's going through this whole divorce because of lying, I feel as if I'm betraying her if I hide this."

I said, "Okay mom, but I'd like to be there when you talk to her."

Mom said, "I don't know Richie, that would make it difficult to talk...maybe we could work it out so you could listen in; how would that be?" So mom asked Fran over and I was near enough to hear and not be seen.

Mom made Aunt Fran a stiff drink and after some idle chatter, Fran said, "Okay honey, something's up, what's this all about?"

Mom took a deep breath and said, "Don't freak out on me...I'm involved with Richie."

I could imagine the look that Fran gave mom. She said, "Oh no, that doesn't mean what I think it means, does it?"

"Frannie..." mom said, "...It means even more than you think it means."

Fran said, "I think I'm going to need more than this drink..." It sounded like they had both taken a moment to take a few swallows. Fran said, "My God Debra, what could you be thinking...he's a boy...he's your son."

"No Frannie," mom said, "He's a man, and yes he's my son...oh Frannie, I didn't want to keep lying to you and I know you'd figure it out after a while, but try and shift your head and listen to me without a knee-jerk reaction that comes from everybody out there, and think like the sister who's always there for me. I didn't plan it Frannie, we love each other, we need each other. I know it's crazy when you think about it, and it was crazy to me too, but crazy things happen. Frannie we really love each other. That's the most important thing I can say, everything else is just..."

Fran said, "How long...?"

Mom said, "Over six months now."

Fran said, "Unbelievable."

Mom said, "Yes it's unbelievable, but it's a good unbelievable, it's real Frannie, it's not just the sex, it's everything."

"Fran said, "Jesus...is the sex good at least?"

Mom laughed and said, "It's great Frannie."

Fran mused, "I haven't had sex in six months, and if you count my marriage, I haven't had good sex in six years." They both laughed and Fran said, "What the hell, I hope you know what you're doing...great sex huh...do you want to share?"

They laughed again and mom said, "No way lady, that was high school, this is my own sweet baby."

Before long they were laughing and joking and Fran said, "It may take me a while to get used to it, but I love you both, and I want to see you happy...now let's find somebody for me."

Mom said, "Oh sweet Francine..." I guess they hugged and kissed and after talking for quite a while, Aunt Fran left.

I came out and said, "That went pretty well, mom."

She said, "I'm glad, I just couldn't keep on hiding it from her...I'm really happy, come here baby." She kissed me and undressed me, making me hard with her hand. I started to undress her, but she kissed down my chest until she got on her knees and took me in her mouth. I watched as she made love to my cock. She was moaning as she sucked and she squirmed as if someone was rubbing her pussy. My cock went in and out of her warm mouth as I tried not to thrust too deep into her throat. She stopped long enough to suck on the head, which had swollen into a full mushroom. She squeezed the spongy mass between her lips and licked around the helmet with the tip of her tongue.

As she engulfed my cock and sucked it hard and tight, I knew to the depths of me that I had found my ultimate sex partner. I said, "Mom, that feels so good...no woman could make me feel the way you do."

She said, "Yes baby, that's what I'm always going to do, just love you." and then she went back to sucking her lover and her son. With practice learned in months of loving each other, her hands held me, and touched me, and rubbed me as she sucked. She knew how to make me explode into her mouth. Up to that point, my most intense orgasms were from coming into my mother's mouth.

I reached into mom's shirt and bra so I could hold her tit while I came. She opened a few buttons and pulled the bra under her boob so I could hold the bare flesh freely. Her nipple was hard.

Just before I was about to crest, mom looked up and said. "I love you baby...come in momma's mouth." She knew exactly when I was about to come. She pressed my hand firmly into her breast.

I said, "Yes mom, oh...oh, yeessss..." and I shot the first release into her throat. She made a small moaning sound of approval as I fired more cum into her waiting mouth. After enough volleys to drain me, and fill her mouth to overflowing, my legs actually got rubbery. I came out of her mouth and sat by her on the floor she held me as we rested back onto the floor for a long time in quiet contentment.

The next day, mom told me that someone she knew was about to leave his job at the plant where she worked. She said, "I told them that I knew someone who knew computers and could fill in... I also told them...that it was my husband."

I said, "Oh?"

She said, "Well I figured if you got the job, then there wouldn't be questions why we were always together and lived together, and...does it bother you?"

I said, "Mom it's great; I love the idea. I would love being Debra's husband."

Mom said, "You are my husband." I kissed her and told her I loved her.

So I went for an interview and got the position. It didn't pay a lot, but between the two of us we were doing okay. And the nice thing was that we could sit together at lunch and it wasn't a deal if we held hands, or kissed every now and then. A few people kidded mom about our age difference, but there wasn't very much of it because I probably look a bit older than I am, and since mom had taken to wearing make up again, she didn't look that much over thirty.

During the following months, in addition to Aunt Fran, we got friendly with another couple and went out socially sometimes. Our sex life was very much in synch. We seemed to go through mutual phases where we wanted to do the same things for weeks. First it was sixty-nine all the time, then standing up, and then we couldn't get enough of doggy-style. I said that I thought mom had a great ass and she does, so it turns me on to drive into her pussy until I feel those full globes against me. I also like the way her tits move when I do that.

On mom's thirty-ninth birthday, we celebrated with an overnight trip to Naples, which is about two hours south of us down the Florida coast. The first day was bathed in sunshine and we walked the docks, the shops on Fifth Avenue, and went to the zoo. That night in the king--size hotel bed, I didn't let mom do anything, except come. I kept telling her what to do, and what not to do, and she fell quickly into the game. I had her slowly strip herself and each time something came off, I attended to the newly exposed area with kisses and licks and sucks. When her bra came off and I began on her nipples, a little shudder went through her body that made me feel good. I held each breasts and sucked the large nipples until they were puffed and erect. I said, "Mom, maybe one day our baby will suck on you like this."

She was excited and pulled my head back to her breast and said, "You crazy boy."

When I told her to take off her panties and she was completely naked, I had her lie back and spread her legs. I said, "Touch yourself with one finger mom, every place except your clit." She teased herself wherever she could reach, over her nipples and belly down to her wet vaginal lips. She raised her legs at one point and fingered over the pucker of her anus. I said, "Put your finger in there mom." She did and seemed excited by it; it gave me ideas.

Then I told her that she was not allowed to move no matter what. I said, "Now I'm going to take care of your pussy mom." I lifted and spread her legs slightly and began giving my mother head. She moaned as I took her in my mouth. I sucked and ate on her lips and hood and clit. Every time she moved in any way, I made her stop. It must have intensified her feelings because her moans got louder. I sucked on the clit the way she liked and I could feel the shiver that usually preceded her orgasm.

There was an explosive "OHHHhhh..." from her as she crested and started coming. And then another as I took the nub between my lips and quickly flicked the tip of my tongue across it until she raised her hips and said, "OH God...AAAHHHH...RICHIE...I'm COMING, I'm COMIIINNNNG..."

She ground her pussy in my mouth while she came. Her raised hips brought her off the bed and I held her ass in my hands while on my elbows. Sweet noises came out of her mouth as the orgasm rippled through her. When her ass finally came back down to the bed and she exhaled the relief of an exhausting come, I said, "Mom, you weren't supposed to move."

She laughed and said, "It felt as if I came twice in the space of seconds. You really are a crazy boy if you think I can stay still when you make me come like that."

I kissed her belly and said, "Well okay, I'll let you off the hook this time, but next time..." I opened her legs wide and stroked her inner thighs; they were soft as velvet. My palms glided over the silken skin and seeing her with her legs spread that way made me want to plunge my hard cock into my mother's sweet wet center. But I had already decided on other things. So I kissed along her thigh down to her pussy and tasted the sweet fragrance that her sweat and orgasm had produced. Within a few minutes of doing her, mom was excited again. She put her hands through my hair and this time I took her up quickly and without a break. I knew how to suck her clit. I knew how much pressure to use as I circled that erect bulge of nerve endings with the tip of my tongue. I knew when to press on the engorged swelling and not let up. And when I did, my mother came again. It was quick and it was intense. And there wasn't much doubt about her enjoying it, because she must have said, "OH...OH...OH..." about twenty times until she finished.

She said, "Wow, thank you love...you do know what your momma likes, but what did I do to deserve that?"

I said, "You don't have to do anything mom, you only have to be. And happy birthday."

She laughed and said, "If you're going to do that, you don't have to buy me a cake."

I said, "Mom, I can buy you a cake and eat you too."

She laughed and then she said; "Now it's your turn young man." Most of the time when we didn't sixty-nine, we each gave the other oral sex.

I said, "No, tonight's your night mom." I worked her body up again with gentle touches as we kissed. When she was in my arms that way, and we kissed long enough to enter that dreamy timeless state, I could feel mom and Iris merge in my thoughts. When she was ready, I took her again with my mouth. This time I stimulated her pucker as I sucked her. I pressed in and she came as I fully entered her ass with my finger. It had been quite a while since I had started on her for the third time, and when she did come, she was wiped out.

She smiled sleepily as I held her and she said, "Can I have more than one birthday each year?"

I said, "Sure mom, as many as you want." She slept in my arms through the night.

When the first light began to glow at the edges of the curtains and I opened my eyes, I saw that mom was looking at me and smiling. She said, "I'm lucky to have such a handsome boy."

I said, "I'm the lucky one, I have a mom that gives me everything I need."

"Is that true baby?" she said. "I want to."

I took her breast in my hand and said, "Come show me how much you love me." I took the sheet off and mom could see I that I was hard.

She laughed and said, "Oh you bad boy." Then she took my cock in her hand and bent toward it and said, "No, you good boy." She took me into her mouth and she sucked me up and down while she massaged my shaft and my balls. She stopped long enough top say, "I am going to give you everything you need." She moved energetically as she sucked me and made sounds to tell me that she was enjoying what she was doing. She stopped every once in a while to say, "I love you Richie." I could tell by what she was doing to my cock with her mouth that she did.

I watched my mother blowing me and I could almost feel the cum building up in my balls. As I went in and out of her mouth, I got the urge to be inside her pussy. I eased her off me and got on top of her. She looked beautiful to me as she opened her legs and smiled, a loving mother, waiting for her son to enter her. I penetrated the opening she offered me and entered her body. She clasped her arms around my back and her legs around my waist. She said, "Richie, don't ever stop wanting me like this baby."

I pushed into my mother's wet center and said, "How could I? You're everything to me now." I stroked into her pussy and told her, "You're my sweet Debra, my lover, and my wife..." We moved in unison as she met my thrusts and took me into her. I said, "You're my mom...and you're my sister..."

She sounded choked up when she said, "Yes darling, yes baby, and I'll be everything for you, like you are for me...oh Richie..." She held my arms tight as she moved more excitedly and moaned with each penetration that drew me deeper into her belly. Mom was wet, but still tight enough to hold the width of my cock firmly. She welcomed me into the place forbidden to most sons.

I only hoped it felt half as good to her as it did to me. I pressed her legs back to bring them closer to her sides and that opened her up even more. I was a hitting a sensitive spot because mom was saying how good it was each time I reached it with the knob of my cock. I let one of her legs go and she pulled it back with her hand. I rubbed her clit as I drove into her.

Her pink pucker was exposed and I wanted to be inside her ass. Before I thought about it, I pulled out of her pussy and directed the wet head to the puckered hole. I pushed in quickly. Mom opened her eyes and said, "OH...RICHIE...OH...OH..." I didn't want to stop and mom didn't tell me to stop so I eased in and out slowly..." She made a sound that could have been an exhale or a little laugh and said, "God, you could have warned me that was coming."

I said, "Sorry mom, you just looked so inviting. Is it too much?"

Mom said, "It's okay now. Just go easy sweetheart." As I penetrated my mother's ass she said, "Ooohhh...that was a surprise...God, you feel so big inside me...you know, that's virgin territory that you're in baby."

I said, "I like that ...that's nice, and it feels so nice." Mom's muscles were milking my cock so that it was squeezed with each penetration. I could see how stretched she was around the width of my cock. I liked that I was the only one that had ever been inside my mother's ass. I was stroking as smoothly as I could without going in too deep.

She said, "Oh yes, mmm...it is nice baby." It was more than nice; it was unbelievable. I knew that I was experiencing a special kind of mother's love, and being inside her that way, I didn't think I could ever love or want her more than I did at that moment. When she got used to having me in her, she seemed more receptive, and I pushed in deeper. She groaned as the full length of my cock filled the tight space and then she said, "Ohhh...yes baby, that's good." There was a resistance and a feeling that her small channel was holding me fast, but when I did move in her, it intensified the experience. I pushed in and out faster and we both moaned.

I knew I would come before she did that way, so I started rubbing her clit as I drove into her ass. She said, "Richie...OH...that feels so good baby...my baby...yes do that, do that...you're always going to be my man aren't you darling?" I told her that I would.

All the friction from her tight ass got me ready to go. I couldn't wait to fill my mother's ass with my cum. I switched from the gentle massaging of her clit with my thumb, to a quick rubbing with two fingers. No sooner did I start that, than mom yelled out, "I'm coming baby...I'm coming...Ohhhhh, OH, OH, OH, OH, OHHHhhhh..."

As soon as she said that she was coming, I lost control and the first long cord of cum shot into her ass. I could feel the warm releases bathing my shaft as I more easily penetrated through her grasping ring into the depths of her ass. Before I finished I had pushed my cock into her as far as it would go and I felt her warm fleshy ass-cheeks against me. She said, "Oh yes, oh yes..." softer and softer as she came toward the end of her orgasm.

Mom said, "Oh my God Richie, I came so good baby...I didn't think that I would like that, but I like everything with you Richie." I pushed in a few last times and she said, "OH yes baby...give it all to your momma..." She pushed back on me and the last quivers of orgasm reverberated through both of us.

We held each other as we always did after making love and mom said, "Whenever we're like this, I think that Iris brought us together, and that she would be happy for us."

I said, "I think so too mom; she's part of our love."

The next day, before we went back to our small rented home, we took a boat ride around "Millionaires Row" and saw beautiful houses that we would probably never be able to afford. I had my arm around mom's waist, and I didn't feel the slightest bit of envy. She was smiling and seemed far away as we watched the shoreline go by. She said, "Were you serious when you talked about making me pregnant?"

I said, "I'm not sure mom, there is a part of me that wants it very much; how about you?"

She laughed, "I guess I'm not sure either, but the idea of having your baby inside me...I like it." She turned her face up and we kissed, it was as sweet as the breeze that was playing around us.

stevie3624
stevie3624
1,192 Followers
12