Iris Gets Blackmailed

Story Info
Iris is caught playing with herself and is punished.
6.4k words
4.22
69.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iris was started to get frustrated, very frustrated. It was nearly two weeks ago since she had been drugged and gangbanged at the frat house and she hasn't had a good fuck since then. A two week dry spell was a new record for Iris and she was getting desperate. She had been really busy with college work and had to go out a get a job for extra cash, even cheerleading was all work and no play right now.

As she got out of the shower she dried herself in front of the mirror, slowly, and started staring her body. The dancing, cheerleading and going to the gym was paying off. Iris saw her hair long and thick falling around her shoulders, still slightly tanned even through the northern winter. Her skin was smooth all the way down to her large, heavy tits that were still perky and pointing in the right direction with nipples that seemed to be hard all the time. A flat, smooth stomach the skin fresh and glowing with health.

"I guess cum IS GOOD for my complexion. I just haven't been getting enough lately. "

Iris moved her eyes down, the faint tangle of pubic hair above her pussy was neat and short. Her pussy was the cutest she had seen, even if she did say so herself.

Iris slowly ran a finger across her pussy lips, and like any slut she knows just how to get it wet and flowing within a few strokes.

"I should check to see if it is a cute as I remember" Iris thought.

She lay on her bed and slowly opened her legs, keeping the mirror in front of her she put a couple of pillows under her head so that she could see her own pussy in the mirror. She placed her iPhone on the bedside table and turned on the film camera. After a quick check she was sure she could see everything in the mirror with the phone Iris turned her attention back to her pussy.

She slowly moved the lips of her pussy apart, the blue nail varnish making a nice contrast with the deep pink of her cunt walls. She could already see it glistening with moisture as she ran her finger over the nub of her clitoris. A moan escaped her lips as she began to finger her clit, making it harder and slightly bigger.

Iris bit her lip to try and stifle a moan as she slowly dipped one finger in to her frustrated hole. It didn't work however and Iris started to moan as she moved her finger in and out of her hot cunt. Iris loved to watch as she fingered herself and her eyes were locked on to the mirror as she managed to get two fingers in to her snatch and began to rub her clit with her thumb. She could feel her fingers and had getting wet as her pussy got hotter and began leaking her own cum through her fingers.

Iris knew she could cum quickly if she wanted to, and felt she needed to have one good orgasm before she carried on with her paper so she slid a third finger in to her cunt and used her thumb to really work her clit. As she got closer to orgasm she started to moan and her hips writhed around on the bed. She closed her eyes and began to moan her big brothers name, she had always fantasized about having his big cock in her and she let her imagination loose thinking of him eating her pussy, licking her clit while her rammed his long fingers in to her boiling hot cunt.

"Steve, Steve. That's it big brother. Eat my cunt and make me cum in your mouth. Stick your huge cock in to my tiny, teenage pussy baby please. I need your big brother cock and cum deep in my cunt."

Iris was getting carried away with her favourite fantasy and it was bringing her closer to orgasm. With one final, deep thrust Iris shoved her fingers as deep as they would go in to herself and felt her pussy wall contract as the familiar feel of orgasm ran through her body. She lay stock still for a few moments savouring the warm post-cum glow before she pulled her fingers out of her cunt, turned to face the camera and slowly licked each one clean.

"I was right. My cunt is the cutest and the tastiest. It still looks better wrapped around a big, hard cock though. I'll have you fuck me one day big brother."

Iris picked up her phone and watched the start of the video she has just made. Her pussy looked perfect, better than any of the porn stars she had seen, and that was a lot of porn.

With that Iris washed her hands and her face before getting dressed and going to the library. You never know if she might fuck someone there.

A few days later Iris was busy writing her latest paper while her roommate Lucy sat on her bed playing with her 'phone.

"Iris?"

"Yes."

"I didn't know you had a bother, or that he was so good looking. He's quite happy to accept Facebook friend requests from random collage girls though."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Well you left your phone her the other night and being a nosey bitch I took a look through it. Got some of your contacts as well, mostly guys I see. I should have guessed, you being a huge slut."

"How fucking dare you go through my 'phone you, cow. Delete all of the stuff you stole right now." Iris was starting to get angry and her face flushed.

"Oh I don't think I'll be doing that. I have got a better a plan. I have a lot of your pictures, AND you're naked in most of them, you fucking whore."

"How dare you..."

"I also have all of your videos. Like the last one you made in our room."

Iris went very quiet. She started to remember her last video.

"I had a look at your big brother on Facebook. I can see why girls want to fuck him, but you're his sister. You are a really sick Iris, but you have a body to die for and you fuck like a machine. So why don't you hear what I have planned for you?"

"You're going to blackmail me you bitch?"

"Blackmail is an ugly word, but yes I am. You have something I want, and you're going to give it to me or I'll post this video to your brother and your whole family."

Iris felt a pang of dread start to rise in her stomach. "So what do you want then?"

Lucy looked thoughtful for a second. "I want you, well your pussy actually."

"You want to have sex with me? I didn't know you were gay."

"I'm not. But I have a boyfriend. And I kinda want to experiment a little, and judging by your needy pussy you're gonna like it too?"

"I'm not so sure. I need to think about it."

"Nope, you don't get to consider. Cmon be a good girl and start striping."

Iris got up to leave. She picked up her books and headed for the door, only to find her path blocked by her roommate. Iris tried to push past her, but with her arms full of books she couldn't make any room. Lucy quickly grabbed Iris around her petit waist and used her volleyball build to her advantage. Lucy picked Iris up and spun her around, sending books flying. Before she could react Iris was face first on her bed with Lucy pinning her down.

Iris reached out in front of her to grab the bedpost and this gave Lucy the chance she needed. She put her full weight on Iris and stretched her own arms out too. She grabbed Iris' wrists and pinned them together with one hand. Her other hand pulled her scarf off and she quickly tied Iris' hands together. She jumped up and sat on Iris' shoulders, grinding her pussy in to the back of Iris' head.

"Get used to this position, bitch. You're going to be in it a lot." Lucy tied to the ends of the long scarf to each bed post, pulling it tight so Iris couldn't struggle to much but could be rolled on to her back.

Lucy jumped off Iris and quickly picked up her scissors, "No need for these cloths anymore, hun." With that Lucy began quickly cutting Iris' top off to reveal her pretty pink bra and smooth, plump tits. She slid the cold metal up her ankle and cut Iris' leggings before ripping them off her legs completely. Iris lay on the bed in her cutest pink bra and thong, her skin flushed from trying to fight Lucy off.

"You had better let me go bitch or I'm going to scream."

"I don't think so bitch. Now shut the fuck up." With that, Lucy made a crude gag out of Iris' leggings and tied it around her mouth so she couldn't speak clearly. Then Lucy managed to roll Iris over so she was lay on her back.

"Wow, you're nipples are already hard, you filthy whore. I wasn't going to force you, but you really bring out the nasty side in people don't you? So now I'm going to fuck all your slutty holes."

Lucy stood up and stripped off her own jeans and her top, revealing that she was naked under her clothes. Despite herself Iris took a good look at Lucy and liked what she saw. She was muscular, but it was the kind that made her look like a cheetah, strong long legs, toned stomach, large tits and long brown hair all set off with a cruel smile on her mouth.

Lucy pulled a large strap on dildo out of her draw and stepped in to the harness. The cock was long and thick, with a smaller but still thick part that slid easily in to Lucy's hot pussy as she did up the straps. As her lips parted Iris could smell her sex and it made her pussy cream even more than the fight had done.

When the straps were tight and the small cock was deep inside Lucy's cunt she used her knee to prise Iris' thighs apart.

"Keep trying to fight sweety, we both know what a slut you are and if you try to fight me off I'll have to get even meaner."

The idea of this hot bitch raping her holes sounded good to Iris so she began to struggle, enough to look like she meant it but not enough to actually stop Lucy from getting what she wanted.

"Oh, you fucking bitch." Lucy forced both knees between Iris' legs and slowly forced her thighs apart. She pulled Iris' tiny thong to one side to free her pussy. She used her hands to prop herself up so that she was looking down in to Iris' eyes as she slowly forced the huge silicone cock in to her damp pussy.

Iris continued to struggle and fight as she felt the cold dick slid in to her hot pussy.

"Mmmmuumph mmummph!" Iris was trying to swear and shout but her gag made it impossible. This made Iris even wetter and hotter despite knowing that it shouldn't. Iris thought she must be turning in to a real rape slut.

"Oh, God yes. Keep fighting Iris, it feels so good to force myself on you, you hot little slut. You going to make me cum any second. Every movement you make rubs this little cock all over my clit and forces it deeper in my pussy and on to my g-spot. God it feels good."

With one big thrust Lucy forced the whole dildo deep in to Iris and she felt her cunt muscles clamp on to it as hers did the same. Lucy began moving her hips back and forth, sawing the cock in and out of Iris, all while looking in to her eyes.

"This must be what it's like for a guy to fuck a girl. It's so hot I can see why they love it so much."

With that Lucy began pounding Iris and her tight little cunt with the fake cock. Lucy's thighs were hitting Iris' with every thrust and she could feel the strap-on mashing her own clit taking her close to her own orgasm with every thrust. Lucy was looking at Iris each time she hammered her cunt with the big, fake cock, eyes locked on to eyes as she fought against the gag, trying to tell Lucy something.

"Yes, bitch. Keep fighting me off." Lucy stopped fucking Iris and bent close to her face, putting her hands on her forearms. "Come on slut, you have fucked enough guys to know how this goes. I'm not going to stop so just enjoy it. But not too much, I'm not going to let you cum just yet." With that threat Lucy resumed her attack on Iris' pussy, fucking her faster and harder with each thrust.

The bed was shaking and Lucy had her head thrown back as her orgasm rolled over like a train. "Fuck me, Iris you fucking hot slut, bitch. You are making me cum so fucking hard, your fucking cunt is so hot and tight. Yeeessssssssss fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk meeeeeeeeee!!"

Lucy let out a final cry as she came hard on the cock in her cunt.

She held on for a few seconds before collapsing on top of Iris, panting with the unaccustomed effort of fucking a hot, teenage girl, rather than being the hot, teenage girl getting fucked.

As she laid down she started playing with Iris' tits and pinching her stiff nipples so hard Iris squealed through the gag.

"He's going to love the way your scream", Lucy whispered into Iris' ear as she gave her hard nipples another pinch.

Lucy finally got up and pulled the dildo out of Iris' cunt, this made Iris moan as she hadn't cum yet but felt so close.

"Oh don't worry darling. We are just waiting for our guest to arrive."

The knock at the door was quite but insistent.

"Right on time."

The door opened to reveal Lucy's boyfriend Mike.

"Happy birthday, lover. You gift is on the bed."

"What the fuck? What do you mean?"

"I know you want to fuck her, everybody does. Well now you can, well we both can. I have already fucked her once. It was amazing."

"But she's tied up. That's rape. I'm not going to rape her."

"Oh shit. Grow some fucking balls man. I tied her up, I fucked her with this already." Lucy pointed at the huge cock standing out from her body. "You can't rape a slut everyone knows that and trust me, Iris is the biggest slut you will ever see." Lucy pulled her Iris' pink thong slowly down her long legs, revealing her tight, wet pussy.

Lucy looked at Iris and carefully indicated her phone on the desk, reminding her of the hold she had over her. "Now nod your head to let Mike know he can fuck every part of your body, bitch. Do it now."

Iris looked at Mike and slowly nodded her head, biting hard on the gag as she did so. Hardly able to contain her excitement at the thought of becoming the couples fuckdoll for the night.

Mike quickly got undressed and stood over Iris, drinking in the sight of the girl's hot body, prone and tied to the bed just waiting for him.

"So, you're saying I can do anything to her. Anything?"

"Yes, and I'm sure we can even fuck her together if you like. There is just one rule. She is not allowed to cum. Not until I say so. Other than that she is you plaything, your own personal fuckdoll. For tonight at least."

Mike knelt down between her legs and looked at her body laying out in front of him. He slowly licked his tongue up her wet pussy, enjoying the taste of her wetness as he slowly began to eat her out. He cleaned up her pussy with his mouth until she was on the edge of orgasm. Iris' body began to shake and she began to moan slightly. Remembering what Lucy said he stopped licking her and sat back.

"Good boy. So what now?"

Mike moved up Iris' body until he was knelt over her chest. He pushed her tits together and pushed his cock in between the soft mounds until his cock hit her chin.

"Lucy. Take the gag off so she can suck my cock as I fuck her tits."

Lucy made sure Iris knew what was expected of her as she slowly peeled the gag out of her mouth. Lucy leant over Iris as she pulled her leggings from around her head and whispered in her ear. "Now play nice and please him, or all of your family will find out what a slut you are. Just let him feel like he's in charge."

Mike began fucking Iris' tits as she opened her mouth to take the tip of his cock with each thrust. Iris was careful to only let the tip of his cock touch her tongue each time, teasing Mike's cock with what else she could do.

"Come on Iris, open up."

Mike began fucking her tits harder, more of his cock was sticking out of the top of her breasts each time forcing more of it in to her mouth.

"God, your mouth is so hot." Mike moved Iris higher up the bed so her head was against the board and she couldn't move it backwards. Mike sneered at Iris and started to slam his cock in between her tits, forcing more and more of it in to her mouth each time.

"Fuck this feels good, I'm not going to last longer you little slut. I'm going to my to cum all over your big tits. God yes, suck my cock you dirty whore."

Lucy sat on the chair watching her boyfriend tit-fuck her roommate, she slowly played with her clit and peeled off the strap-on cock as she did so. She began to finger his pussy as she watched.

Mike was wanking his dick through Iris' tits and in to her mouth harder and harder before she suddenly pulled back and pointed his cock at Iris' tits. He pumped his cock a couple of times before moaning as he sprayed cum all over her chest and neck.

"Fuck yes. Iris, you are so fucking hot. Your mouth is amazing."

As his cock started to go limp he got off the bed and looked at his girlfriend fingering her pussy. Mike grabbed her arm and pulled her to her feet, he grinned at her and kissed her hard.

"Now, you have to give me a show to get me hard again. I want to do the one thing you won't let me do to your body."

"Oh, you nasty boy. I'm sure we can put on a show to get you hard again."

Lucy walked over to the bed, swaying her hips as Mike sat down. She bent at the waist giving Mike a good look at her wet snatch. She dipped her head and began licking his cum off Iris' body. Lucy paid special attention to large pool of spunk in her cleavage. When she had a mouth full of cum she swung her leg over Iris and grabbed her face, forcing her mouth open. She slowly let Mikes cum drool out of her mouth and in to Iris', joining the two girls by a long trail of thick white cum. After it had all dripped in to Iris' mouth Lucy bent down and locked Iris in a passionate kiss, swapping the cum back and forth as they tongues entwined.

"That's fucking hot. I'm getting hard but not hard enough. Make her eat your pussy. I want you to sit on her face, grind on her tongue and then force her to swallow your cum."

"Oh, Iris. It seems you bring out the worst in people. I like the new Mike."

Lucy pulled Iris back down the bed before putting a knee on each side her Iris' head, she lowered herself as far as she could before pulled Iris' head up by the hair.

"You heard our new master. Eat my cunt and make me cum. It shouldn't be too difficult, I'm so close now."

Iris snaked her tongue out and lapped at Lucy's clit, making her shudder with delight. "Oh, yes please."

Iris ran her tongue along Lucy's wet pussy lips, gently lapping her cunt juice off the folders of her sex as Lucy slowly began moving her hips back and forth. Iris dipped her tongue in to Lucy's arsehole and slowly circled around the tight bud of her arse. This drove Lucy to the edge and she started to grind her pussy on Iris' face and mouth. "Oh, shit. Tongue my pussy and butt your filthy whore. Ram it in to my hot cunt now."

Iris stuck out her tongue out as far as she could, sliding it as deep in to Lucy's pussy as she could manage. Iris quickly began tongue fucking Lucy's wet pussy, drinking in her juices as they began to run in to her mouth and over her chin and face. As Iris' tongue worked harder Lucy's hips began gyrating and moving more and more. Iris managed to use her tongue on her pussy, clit and ass as she moved and even nibbled Lucy's clit as she moved.

Mike sat on the chair and watched as his hot girlfriend was getting her pussy eaten by the smoking hot girl of his fantasies. His cock was rock hard again as he watched the show. He knew that he would be able to fuck Iris for a long time as he had only just cum and he couldn't wait to get his cock inside her.

Lucy finally gave one long moan and sank down on to the tongue invading her pussy. Iris opened her mouth and accepted as much of Lucy's cum as she could get in her mouth.

Lucy gradually regained her senses as she came down from the high of her orgasm.

"So, do you like the show baby? Did it get your dick hard again?"

"Yeah, get off her face so I can fuck this little slut. I can't wait to feel her pussy."

Lucy stood up and walked over the chair on shaky legs. "Your turn, honey. Just remember, she is not allowed to cum until I say so. You can cum inside her if you want, but she doesn't get to."

"Oh, I know. I am going to gag this little bitch again though. Don't want her making too much noise do we?"

Mike picked up the pink thong, held it up to his nose and took a long deep breath. "My God, your pussy even smells good." With that Mike stuffed the material in to Iris' mouth and tied the leggings around her head again.

12