Iris Goes To College

Story Info
Iris finds the coach can be mean, and loves it.
3.3k words
4.11
59.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are the chronicles of Iris the Fuck Slut. A truly beautiful woman who told all of this to me and asked me to keep it a secret, but I am her Master know and I know she'll enjoy it.

*****

Iris was thrilled to get in to her first choice college. She loved California but felt she needed to see a bit more of the world. Going to a college in a different state would be difficult but she felt sure she could handle it, and her parents were thrilled at her choice and that she made it.

What nobody knew was that she chose her college based on how good looking the football team were.

Iris looked like the perfect Californian girl. Her hair was thick and long with a slight wave and she learned early on that if she tossed her hair around and looked at a boy in the right way he would do anything for her. Swimming, surfing and dancing had only served to enhance her natural curves. Her ample breasts were golden brown thanks to lots of naked sunbathing at home and all that sport gave her a butt that you could bounce a quarter off. Throw in a naturally high sex drive and Iris was every school boy's wet dream.

After she turned 18 in the October she set about being much more than a dream. Iris never thought of herself as a slut but in her last year of school she fucked and sucked about half the boys in her year. Big cocks, small cocks, black cocks and white cocks Iris just didn't care. She needed cock and lots of it. She must have taken the virginity of nearly all the boys she knew at school.

Moving out of home and away to college was a chance for her to spread her wings, and to really spread her legs.

Getting on the cheerleading squad was easy, looking like an advert for healthy living helped and her dancing background nearly sealed the deal. The fact that the cheerleading coach was a lesbian just made it to easy really.

After try-outs Iris walked out of the shower in a towel that only just covered her large breasts and her slight tangle of damp pubic hair at the same time. She walked right in to the coach's office with damp hair and her golden skin flushed from the hot water.

"So, coach. I know I wasn't the best out there today, but I really want to learn how to dance. What do I need to do improve?" Iris looked down and then peaked up through her tangled hair.

"Well" the coach stumbled "I think you did just fine and will make an excellent addition to the team." The coach stood up to shake Iris' hand.

Iris reached forward, allowing the towel to slip slightly, shower her large breasts and allowing the coach to see how hard her nipple was despite the hot water. They shook hands with the lesbian coach staring down Iris' top the whole time.

Iris had a plan to seduce, and then fuck the best looking guys on the football team. She often showed up late to practice and didn't have time to change properly, so she was often just wearing a tiny thong or G-string under her cheerleaders outfit. As they practiced on the field as the team ran drills she was noticed pretty much straight away. The whole football team loved watching her tight ass bounce around as she danced, showing off her panties constantly. They began taking bets to see who would get to fuck her first.

Coach Simmons football career was cut short by an injury in college, so he took up coaching instead. He worked in the NFL for a few years, and made enough money to live well, until he turned his hand to coaching college football. He told his team, and all his friends that he wanted to give something back to the sport. What he really wanted to see hot 18 year old cheerleaders flashing his team while he kept notes, for his special project.

He still worked out like the line backer he was, and had a hard, well-muscled body to prove it. Most of the female staff at the college had a crush on him but he made a point of never dating a work mate. This only served to make him even more desirable to them.

He watched the new blonde girl dance around for 2 months. Flashing her butt and her tits at his players, but still wasn't sure. It wasn't until her antics during practice made 2 of his running backs collide and injure each other that he made up his mind. He was going to fuck that little slut, and fuck her properly.

Iris was kept in the gym late by an errand her coach has asked her to run for the team, being the new girl it was her job. As she walked back she saw Coach Simmons working out with his shirt off. She knew he was a lot older than her, but his body was fantastic. The sweat rolled of rock hard muscles as he was lifting the weights, a quick peak showed her was lifting well over twice her body weight with ease. His skin tight shorts showed a large bulge.

'Do guys get hard-ons when they work out?" she thought, a dreamy expression crossed her face as she thought about all the hot guys pumping iron with raging hard-ons for her suck.

"You seem distracted, Iris." The coach's voice broke the spell.

"I'm sorry coach. What do you mean?"

"Well your shorts tell me that your mind elsewhere."

Iris looked down to see that her shorts were soaking wet where her pussy had started leaking at her dirty thoughts.

"Well, so do you coach." Iris pointed at the huge bulge in his shorts. "Can I help with that?" Iris dropped to her knees in front of the hulking coach and slowly traced her finger down the bulging cock in his shorts. She poked her tongue out and ever so slowly licked down its length, loving the power she could feel under the thin spandex.

Iris slowly peeled the stretchy fabric down, revealing every inch of his magnificent shaft. It was thick and long, much longer than the boys she'd fucked at school. Her tight pussy convulsed and let out a torrent of cream, she was almost cumming at the sight of this dick. She wrapped her hands around it and slowly lowered her mouth over the huge head.

Coach Simmons placed his hands on the back of her head, but let her do all the work. He was surprised that she could take nearly his whole 9inches in to her mouth and throat. The feeling was wonderful and he could smell her pussy as it creamed in to her tight blue shorts.

Iris sucked and slurped on the cock in her mouth. Loving the feel of it, the heat, the hardness, the taste, everything. She slipped a hand in to her shorts and rammed 2 fingers in to her soaking wet, boiling hot pussy. Fucking herself as she sucked his cock ever deeper in to her mouth.

Coach Simmons began to grunt and pump his hips as he was close to cumming, Iris grabbed his butt and tried to swallow his whole dick as he came with a load sigh, pumping his boiling hot spunk down her throat, or so he thought.

Iris pinched her clit hard as Coach Simmons came in her mouth and had a powerful orgasm in to her own hand. As his pumping and grunting slowed she kept all of his spunk him her mouth. He pulled his dick out of her mouth with a slurp. She looked up, right in to his eyes and opened her mouth to show him that she kept it all. He looked right back at her, as she swallowed his cum and sighed with relief.

Iris fucked Coach Simmons a few times in the run up the start of the new football session, but they were both busy. She, however also fucked her class mates, strangers in bars, her bank manager (that got her a car with a no interest loan) and even the girl next door one drunken night. However, her life changed for ever after the first game of the session.

The girls danced their asses off, the boys on the team played well but still get smashed. 76 to 14 was not the start to the session anybody wanted. All of the cheerleaders were miserable as they left their changing room to head back to their dorms. Iris knew Coach Simmons would be down after the humiliating loss so she waited until all the players left and the locker room was dark before going to find Coach Simmons in order to cheer him up the only way she knew how.

Iris found him in his office, 6 empty beer cans in or near the bin and a bottle of Jack Daniels half empty on his desk. Coach Simmons was drunk, and very angry.

"What to fuck do you want, bitch. Come to gloat have you."

Iris was a little shaken by this "No, Coach. I came to cheer you up. If you know what I mean?"

"You little fucking whore. You think I want a fuck now? We just got taken to fucking school by a bunch of morons who can't hardly run. What good would a quick tumble be now?"

"Well it can't hurt Coach. What do you say? Want a fuck?"

Coach Simmons moved with all his legendary speed to get round the desk and clasp his meaty hand around Iris' slender throat. "Oh, I'll show you what a really man does to sluts like you."

Iris felt her heart hammer in her chest, shaking her huge tits inside her tight top in the most enticing way. Coach Simmons licked his lips at the thought of what was to come.

He dragged Iris over to his desk, using he free hand to sweep everything off it. He bent her over the desk and she cried out in shock.

"Yeah, cry bitch. Nobody can hear you, and nobody will save you."

Too scared to move, Iris was still has Coach Simmons ripped her top in half, exposing her the dark blue satin and lace of her bra as it encased her large tits. With one hand on her back holding her down, he pawed and mangled her tits, the nipples going hard like bullets despite Iris' quite protests.

Coach Simmons pulled his belt off in one motion and slipped it over Iris' wrists, pulling it tight so her hands help together. To her surprise this mixture of pain and fear made Iris' pussy wet, very wet indeed.

Being pushed against the desk made Iris' tits fall out of her bra. Coach Simmons pushed himself up against her back and lay over her, both hands now roaming over her tits. Iris could feel Coach's rock hard cock pressing against her butt as he ground against her, fighting to get her in position.

He wanted her bent over, with her sexy ass in the air, legs wide apart with her pussy open and waiting to be fucked. As his hands mashed her tits Iris pleaded.

"Please don't. I'll do anything but this. Please."

"Yeah, beg bitch. I fucking love it when you little fucking whores beg not to be raped."

Coach Simmons pulled her little cheerleader skirt up over her ass and pulled the thin string of her underwear to inside, releasing her pussy and a lot of fluid came away with it.

"Well I guess it's not even rape if your pussy is this wet, bitch".

Iris was hotter and hornier then she had ever been in her life, she was also terrified about what he would do to her. She was pinned to his desk by his size and strength, completely at his mercy with her short skirt bunched up around her waist. Her tits mashed against the rough wood, her pussy open to the air and leaking like a tap and with his hand tight around her neck. She couldn't believe how turned on she was.

Coach Simmons used his free hand to spank her ass hard, so hard it made her cry out and left a red mark on her tight buttocks. It also made her pussy even wetter. Iris knew she couldn't let on how hot this was making her. Her pussy had never been so hot or wet, and she had never been so turned on. She wasn't sure how far he'd go but if he thought she liked it he might go too far.

The sound of his zip being opened and his pants hitting the floor left Iris so pretended to be terrified, so she began to whimper and cry "No, please. Please don't. Please."

Iris pretended she was scared, her skin was damp from coach's hot body, she was shaking, crying trying to make Coach Simmons think she was truly scared. However, as she moaning in pretend fear, her tight, hot, teenage pussy betrayed her leaking girl cum all over her thighs.

Coach Simmons rammed two fingers hard in to that tight, little pussy.

"Your cunt is pouring more than Niagara Falls, you stupid little whore. You don't really want me to stop do you, slut?"

His breath was hot in her ear, she could smell the sweet, rank odour of the beer and bourbon on his breath. The rough wood was teasing her sensitive nipples, making then harder than they had ever been.

In her near orgasmic haze, with her vision going dark at the edges due to lust, she felt that huge cock rip straight in to her soaking wet cunt. This new assault was enough to make her arch her back with the strength to lift Coach Simmons off her back. He put both hands on her hips and started to ram his cock as deep as he could in to her cunt.

Coach Simmons knew he was hurting her, but he suspected that she was faking it.. He didn't get off on inflicting pain on poor, defenceless Iris, he wasn't a sicko after all. He just didn't care if she liked it, hated it or was ogasming. At that moment Iris was nothing more than a cumdump, brainless collection of fuckholes, holes that he could use to satisfy his base, animal lust. He was intent on filling every one of her pliant holes with his cock or cum before he let her leave his office, confident that she wouldn't complain. Quite the opposite, he knew she would be back for more.

Iris could breathe, but the Coach's cock was smashing in to her at alarming speed. Her nipples were getting so stiff they were painful. Despite herself she was loving it. Her cunt getting hotter, tighter and wetter with each thrust. She felt his hands go back around her neck, squeezing her throat slightly. The fear of him going too far made her moan as she started to cum. It was only a gentle pressure on her throat but it was enough to tip her over the edge.

With his hard body crushing her in to the desk, and his magnificent dick destroying her cunt she felt her body convulse in the most powerful orgasm she had ever had. Her eyes rolled back in to her head and the muscles in her cunt walls slammed together, squeezing his cock hard enough to hurt. She felt him smash his cock as deep as it would go in to her cunt and waited for him to cum before she passed out.

"Oh, my, fucking, god. I'M CUMMMMMMMM... INNNNNGGGGGGG!!" Over whelmed by the earth shattering orgasm Iris went limp has Coach Simmons let go of her throat.

Iris took a deep breath and thought it was all over as she felt Coach Simmons pull his cock out of her pussy. She was scared for a moment, Iris was not on the pill and he hadn't used a condom this time. What if he had gotten her pregnant? What would she do?

He question was answered right away as Coach Simmons placed the massive head of his dick against her tight, little arsehole and with one, powerful thrust rammed half of his cock in to her ass.

"Arggggghhhhhhhhh!!" Iris screamed, half in pain and half in pleasure. With two quick, hard thrusts he was fucking her filthy arsehole like it was a loose pussy. The pain was like nothing else Iris had ever felt. Horrible and fantastic at the same time. With the orgasm still echoing in her freshly raped cunt and this new pleasure coursing through her raped butthole Iris knew she could never go back to normal sex, not now, not ever. She had reached a tipping point and had become a fuckslut, a cumdoll, pure rapemeat and she was loving it.

As Coach Simmons pounded her delicate little arsehole she looked at herself in the mirror. Makeup streaked by tears, mouth wide in a painful cry, huge man behind her utterly destroying her worthless rape holes. Iris loved what she saw and felt, loved all of it. She loved the humiliation, the pain the fact that he didn't care about her at all along as he came.

Iris was cumming nonstop now, girl cream pouring from her red hot cunt slit, juice frothing from her invaded arsehole, obscene words spilling from her mouth.

"Fuck my worthless ass you bastard. Destroy my body, you fucking shit. Hate me, I'm a worthless little whore who doesn't deserve you hot cum."

Iris' filthy talk was enough to push even the very experienced Coach over the edge. He smashed his cock deep in to Iris' butt so hard she thought he was going to dislocate her hips and this new pleasure tipped her over the edge again and her anal sphincter gripped his dick so tight he couldn't pull out as he came, he just pumped his fertile seed deep in to her bowls.

As she began to relax Iris slumped on to the desk as she felt Coach Simmons pull out of her tight butt. She had enough time to smile to herself in his mirror before his body and cock came in to her eye line. By now Iris was such a fuckslut he didn't even have to ask, she just opened her mouth wide. Coach Simmons slid his slimy, filthy, blood and cum slicked cock in to her waiting mouth. Sighing as he did so. After such a great fuck it felt good to feel Iris do what she was born to do, suck his cock clean of her own cum.

When his dick was clean he pulled away from poor, raped, little Iris. Putting his cock back in to his pants.

"Now then slut. You are going to clean my desk, with your tongue. Put everything back on it and then go back to your room. Oh, and I'm keeping your top and skirt. Before you say anything, if you don't do it then I'll never fuck you again."

Iris moved herself down the desk and began to lick up all of her own cum off the desk, never once losing eye contact with the Coach. After the desk was clean Iris turned round and bent at the waist to pick up all of the Coach's things. She put them on his desk and as she stood up she felt his massive load of spunk slowly start to leak out of her tortured butt. She looked the Coach deep in the eye, put her hand between her legs to scoop up his leaking spunk and licked her hand clean.

With that she put her tits back in to her bra, spun on her heal and walked out of his office in just her underwear. Feeling liberated and confident now that her new life as rapemeat had begun.