Iris Jinger-Santos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Considering I was already tingling with lightheadedness it would not have taken long.

I had to fight her legs apart and trekked my mouth upwards across her heaving belly and then I fell upon her breasts while I worked to finger fuck her into a greater wassail.

In just a few raw and frenzied minutes she was squirming on the table, tugging wildly at my hair and dully scraping my back and shoulders.

"Mmmm," she moaned through closed lips, "Just fuck me, fuck me fast and hard."

It was good she wanted it that way, I didn't' think I could must the restraint to take her slow and steady.

"Hold on to something," I warned, grabbing her ankles and pulling her until her ass hung a little over the edge. I petted it a couple times, not needing to test the readiness. I could smell the heat rolling from snatch, not the dry and despicable heat I was used to in the desert. It was a wet, jungle fever type of heat that flared my nostrils and cause my ball sac to creep up my shaft.

The head of my cock pushed against the enflamed lips, only a little bit above where her asshole puckered and relaxed, awaiting her stuffing. At first it looked too big against the tiny and smooth slit, but I pressed in anyways.

"Fuck, you're like a furnace," I groaned, bucking into her for the first time deeply then a bit more shallow the second time. Her breasts bounced up, almost hitting her chin (she had been leaning on her elbows watching the whole insertion like a child watching cookies being made by her mother).

Once I was in she let her head fall loosely back, every tendon and muscle leaping out from her neck, coiled softly in her smooth exotic skin.

Her hair, trapped by products in that sexy/stern bob swayed only a little with the rigorous fucking I was starting to lay into her.

Her body, even though it was tall and sturdy like a willow tree, could not help but be knocked around like a dingy in a white squall.

I thrust in and out of her without thoughts of holding out for her pleasure. I was going to take from her what I wanted...I wanted my heart to drum so hard it would feel like it was ready to jump out of my chest, I wanted my cock to swell so much I would feel her velvety walls pressing defiantly against me. I wanted to climax.

As it turns out, Iris wasn't the kind of girl to Nancy about with rose peddles and candles. As we were fucking right now was how she loved it. It was as if this girl was constantly trapped on the red line, revving just under control but wanting to push further.

It was this frenzied fucking that made her blood throb, and it was that throbbing blood that heated her cunt and made it so sensitive. And it was that sensitivity that made her almost rise from the table with her orgasm.

Barley four minutes in and she was watching explosions behind her eye lids and gushing from her crotch onto the table. I watched with quiet amazement at the visible shudder of her body, the quiver of her lip and the curl of her toes.

My thrusting became sloppy, great wet sucking sounds filled the room, mingling with our pants and gasps.

I watched as her face loosened from her orgasmic tension and her large brown eyes opened pupils tight as pin pricks.

"Fuck," she breathed, licking at her lips with that slithery, moist tongue I had felt earlier, "Fuck me. FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!!"

I growled, leaned forward and grabbed her by the throat, silencing her. She whimpered, but didn't shove my arms away; in fact she was almost pulling them harder against her throat. I was now almost completely bent over her and my shafting was so deep and furious I couldn't hold out. I could feel the end of our frenzied fuck-race approaching.

I let go of her throat and in a flash rolled her over. She popped up on all fours on the narrow table and bent down like a kitten lapping at milk. This exotic (sex) kitten however, was lapping for milk.

She held the base of my cock, pinching both artery and the vein, watching it with wide and hungry eyes as it expanded just a little bit more.

The effect wasn't terribly visual, but for me it was heaven. It was as if my entire rod became a single giant nerve that felt every tongue stroke, every scrape of her molars, the slick roof of her mouth, the press of her textured tongue.

It was fucking heaven surrounding my cock.

As I was coming I marveled at the way her ass thrust into the air like two round and proud mountains, the fall of her back, the taper of her waist and the way her lips and mouth suckled at my dick. Every movement of her lips and mouth hammed against the ice cage that was holding my orgasm. The last blow was struck (it was her combination of a near completely tongue wrap-around and near vacuum suction) and my orgasm roared out of me, taking half my spine with it.

Cum spilled out around her lips and dripped, white as ripe apple flesh, down her exotically colored skin. She sucked harder, moving her jaw slowly up and down, creating and releasing pressure on my already sore member. I quivered and bucked, standing orgasms were always the best for me. My knees were weak and the soar of my orgasm was quickly turning into a tumble back to exhaustion.

Without thanks she continued to hoard my cock, sucking its softening frame down her throat. Everything was so wet and moving it was like having my dick in a washing machine.

It even came out clean. Not a single drop of my slick seed was left, except for the ropes and decorated her face.

I let her wipe it clean as I hopped onto the table and rested my head.

"Lasted longer than I thought," I admitted to myself. Iris lifted her head and crawled on top of me,

"Does that mean I'm not as hot as you though I was?" Her smile was coy, she already knew the answer.

"You were fucking amazing. Without question." We kissed sloppily, lips and tongues tangling in a slow, sexy rhythm. "How are we going to top it though?"

She rested her chin on my chest, rising up as my lungs filled, pondering that very question.

"I did promise you a second go around, didn't I?"

"I think you used the work 'fuck'."

"Fuck?" She whispered with an expression of mock surprise, "I would never use such terrible language."

As she was talking I drifted my gaze to where her breasts squished together against my chest, a great soft arrow of dark cleavage beckoning me.

"I want to take you someplace else thought," I said. "Someplace I can really go fuck-happy on you."

She smiled into my nipple and slipped her teeth around it, through the flesh mumbling, "Sounds perfect. Take me there."

12