Iris' New PA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MELD9003
MELD9003
259 Followers

"Keep going," said Jane lustfully as she admired her boss' voluptuous curvy figure.

"Jane...I'm not su.."

"I said keep going!"

Feeling her clit throb as the young brunette gave her another stern look; Iris unclasped the bra, her huge breasts with their stiff erect nipples swinging free. Taking a deep breath, she slowly eased the soaked panties down her legs and took them off, revealing her soft, chubby, waxed pussy.

"Ohhhhh, very nice," Jane purred as she cast her eyes over her completely naked boss, the look of vulnerability on her face making her clit tingle. Slowly pacing over to her, she placed her hands on the two huge mounds of soft flesh and squeezed, making the blonde give sharp intake of breath.

"Oh my God," she groaned, as she felt the fingers twist her nipples.

"This hasn't gone quite the way you planned has it?" the young brunette giggled.

"I don't know what you mean," Iris replied coldly.

"Don't lie Iris, yes you do," said Jane, "you've been planning this for weeks; you thought you'd find yourself a cute little impressionable girly from the office and scheme your way into her knickers and I fitted the bill perfectly, didn't I?"

"It wasn't like that, I...AAOOOW!"

"Didn't I?" Jane hissed, twisting the nipples harder.

"AAAOOOOWW...YES.....YEEESSS!" Iris sobbed, covering her breasts as Jane let go.

"That's better," the young girl smiled, "you know what they say, tell the truth and shame the devil."

Stepping back over to the other side of the office, Jane slipped off her shoes and unbuttoned her trousers; taking them off she draped them over her chair and then stood in front of Iris.

"Kneel," she whispered, looking straight into the blonde's big blue eyes.

Nodding, Iris sank to her knees.

"Kiss my feet."

"What?" gasped the blonde, a look of incredulity on her face.

"Do it bitch!" Jane snapped.

With her clit throbbing, Iris did as she was ordered, kissing and licking the red painted toes, the heady mixed aroma of sweat, perfume and leather making her head swim. Unable to stop herself, she reached back and frantically rubbed her soaked aching pussy, desperate for any kind of relief.

"Stop that at once, you dirty bitch!" Jane barked.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," the blonde groaned.

"Kiss my legs!"

Lifting her head up, Iris kissed Jane's shin, running her tongue up and down the silky smooth skin.

"Higher!"

Groaning wantonly, the big blonde nuzzled Jane's thighs, kissing and sucking the sweet flesh. Giggling mischievously, the young girl lifted up her blouse, revealing her pink cotton panties.

"Well, go on," she teased, thrusting her hips forward.

"Oh God," Iris groaned submissively, burying her face between the young girl's thighs, kissing and sucking wildly at the skimpy piece of fabric, the smell of the young girl's wet pussy driving her wild with desire. Before Jane could stop her, she had yanked the panties down and was rolling her tongue over the soft, soaked lips and rock hard clit, the thin strip of hair rubbing against her face.

"Ohhhhhhhh....God yyyeeeaahh....that's it...that's it...eat it....eat my cunt...bitch!" Jane growled, grabbing the back of her boss' head and holding her there. Gasping and groaning, Iris thrust her tongue deep into the sweet tasting pussy, the muscles starting to spasm.

"AAAAAAHHHHH....MY GOD....YOU BITCH....YYYYEEEAAAHH!" Jane screamed, throwing her head back, her eyes tightly closed as the climax edged closer. Sensing she was almost there, Iris growled, licked and sucked for all she was worth, wrapping her arms round the young girl's thighs so she couldn't break free.

"AAAAAAAHHH.....AAAAHHH....OH FFUUCCK IRIS...OH...PLEEASE...I'M COMING!"

Holding on to the back of the blonde's head, Jane tried to stifle a scream as the orgasm tore through her body; waves of cum gushed from her pussy, making her boss cough and gargle as her face was drenched in the warm, sweet liquid. As the climax subsided, Jane released Iris from her grasp and the pair lay on the floor side by side, trying to catch their breath. Still craving release, Iris moved her hand down between her legs and began rubbing at her stiff, throbbing bean. Looking over at the desperate blonde, Jane smiled at her.

"Let me help you," she purred, pulling the big blonde's legs apart and slipping between them, grabbing her right leg and holding it up.

"Ohhhhhh..God...please....pleeease!" Iris groaned as she felt the young girl's pussy grinding against her aching clit.

"Ohhhhh yes Iris, you picked the wrong girly; or the right one, depending on how you look at it," Jane giggled, grinding down on her trapped, pleading boss.

"JANE....JANE....OH FFFUUUCK....YEEAHH...YYYEEAAAHH!"

"Shhhh, someone will hear you!" the young brunette scowled.

"I don't care...please don't stop Jane....pleeeease!" Iris begged, bucking and writhing as the amazing sensation racked her body, the waves beginning to surge.

"Come on Iris!"

"AAAAHHH.....AAAAAAAHHHHH!"

"Come for me bitch!" Jane growled, thrusting harder.

As the climax exploded within her, Iris placed her hands over her mouth to muffle the ecstatic screams, her body tensing as the cum burst from her pussy, splashing on to the carpet. As she felt the blonde's body go limp, Jane released her leg and lay back down on the floor next to her, their breathing rate eventually settling back down.

"Sorry I was so rude to you," Jane whispered, softly planting a kiss on Iris' lips.

"Don't be, that was fucking amazing," she groaned, sitting up and wiping her brow, "come on, we'd better get dressed."

"Okay."

Getting dressed once more and taking it in turns to sneak into the ladies to get cleaned up, the pair opened the blinds and the windows before returning to their work, exchanging mischievous looks and smiles across the office.

"I can't believe we just did that," said Jane, smiling and shaking her head.

"I can't believe nobody heard us." said her boss.

"Heard you, you mean," the young girl teased, winking, "so, you like me to take charge, do you?"

"Don't get too used to it," Iris smirked, looking at her over her glasses, "I'm still your boss."

"Yes Miss Gordon," Jane smiled, picking up another folder...

Much to their relief, the rest of the day seemed to pass quite quickly, the sexual tension between the two of them building all the time. Leaving the office at 5:00, they arrived in the hotel car park twenty minutes later.

"Erm...I'm afraid I haven't booked our rooms yet," said Iris, smiling awkwardly at her young assistant.

"Rooms? Don't you mean room?" the young girl purred, gently squeezing the big blonde's thigh.

"Okay come on, let's go and book in," said Iris, swallowing hard.

Grabbing their bags, they made their way across the car park and into the foyer.

"Good afternoon ladies, can I help you?" smiled the concierge.

"Yes, we'd like a double room please," replied Iris.

"How many nights?"

"Just tonight."

"Hmm let me see, aha, number 14 is available, that will be £60 please."

"Okay," the blonde smiled, handing over the money.

"Thank you; do you need any help with your bags?"

"No thank you, we can manage, where is room 14?"

"First floor, take the lift and it's the third door on the right."

"Thank you."

Picking up their bags and stepping into the lift, Iris turned to her young assistant.

"I think we should have a shower, get changed and come back down for a drink or two."

"Okay," said Jane, "by the way, I love that bag."

"Hmm, thanks," the blonde smiled nervously, clutching the red velvet bag a little tighter.

Stepping into the room, they dropped their bags and sat down on the large soft bed.

"Right," chirped Iris, "you don't mind if I go for a shower first, do you?"

"No, you go ahead," said Jane, lying back on the bed and kicking off her shoes.

"Okay, see you in a bit."

Hearing Iris turn on the shower, Jane sat up and looked across at the velvet bag on the chair; with her curiosity getting the better of her, she tip-toed over to the bag and opened it, her jaw almost hitting the floor when she saw what was inside.

"Oh my God, no wonder you were acting cagey," the young girl muttered, "you kinky bitch."

Shaking her head, she put her hand into the bag and pulled out a large strap on dildo; placing it on the chair, she then took out a chrome butt plug with a jeweled handle. Finally, she took out a pair of silk scarves and a small jar of lube. 'So, this is what you had planned for me then, is it?' she thought, a wicked smile spreading across her face, 'you just wait 'til you get back in here'..........

Drying herself off and wrapping a towel round her, Iris came back into the room to find Jane sitting in the chair in her dressing gown with a rather pleased look on her face.

"Hello there, did you enjoy your shower?" Jane purred, raising her eyebrows over her black rimmed glasses.

"Erm, yes thank you," her boss replied, running a towel through her hair, "are you going to go for yours now?"

"In a minute, I've just got something to show you first."

"Oh, okay," Iris shrugged, "What's that then?"

Getting up off the chair, Jane shrugged off her dressing gown to reveal she was completely naked, except for the strap on she was now wearing, it's marbled shaft pointing menacingly at the big blonde.

"Oh my God!" she gasped, a look of horror on her face, "you've.....you've been in my bag."

"That's right Iris, yes I have," the young brunette smiled, "was this another surprise you had lined up for me?"

"Jane, I..."

"Answer the question!" Jane snapped, a stern tone returning to her voice.

"Yes," Iris nodded, looking down at the floor.

"Oh dear, it's really not your day is it," Jane giggled, "take off your towel."

Without protest, the older woman did as she was ordered, untying the knot and letting the towel slip to the floor. Slowly pacing over to her, Jane took off the big blonde's glasses.

"That's better," Jane smiled, stroking her hand down Iris' face, "can you still see?"

"Yes."

"Good, go over to the bed and lie face down."

Feeling her clit starting to tingle with anticipation, Iris walked over to the bed, lay face down and closed her eyes. Suddenly she felt the silk scarves being wrapped around her wrists.

"There we go," Jane whispered, tying the blonde's wrists to the bedstead, "don't want you wriggling away, do we?"

"Mmmm," Iris groaned submissively, offering no resistance as she felt herself being securely tied. Straddling her boss, Jane gently massaged her shoulders, exacting more groans and whimpers from the big blonde.

"Shhhhhh relax," Jane whispered, gently running her fingers down her back; getting up off the bed, she slipped her hand between Iris' legs.

"Ohhhhhh God...Jane!" the blonde gasped, feeling the fingers rubbing her soaked pussy and gently stroking the rock hard clit.

"Mmmm, my my, you are wet aren't you?" the young girl teased, slipping her fingers into the dripping snatch.

"Aaaaahhh....Jane...please....please!"

"Please what?"

"Fuck me...fuck me...pleeease!" Iris groaned; her legs thrashing wildly as she tried to ride the probing fingers.

"Shhhh, okay," Jane whispered, kneeling on the bed behind her desperate boss. Ordering her up on to her knees, the brunette gently eased the tip of the strap on just inside the drenched pussy before pushing the whole 9 inches deep into the big blonde, making her give a long lustful groan.

"Ohhhhhhh....yyyeeeaaahh....fffuuck..ffuck...yes!"

"Mmm, you like that?"

"Oh God...yes...yes...fuck me Jane...fuck me...harder!" Iris wailed, thrusting back to meet the big plastic tool. Slamming harder into her pleading boss, Jane playfully slapped the big jiggling ass cheeks.

"AAAHH...OWW...OH GOD....NO...NO!" the blonde groaned as she felt her ass cheeks being pulled apart, revealing her tight puckered asshole.

"Ohhhh yeah, that's nice," Jane purred lustfully, spitting on the pink rosebud and gently massaging it with her thumb.

"OHHHH.....FFFUUCK.....YYEEEEEEAAAHH!"

Feeling the tip of Jane's thumb slip into her asshole, Iris buried her head into the pillows and groaned despairingly; she knew that she was getting ready to insert the butt plug which she had just noticed on the bedside table. Leaning over, Jane could just about reach it; smiling wickedly to herself, she grabbed the lube and smeared it all over the egg shaped metal object.

"Ready?" asked Jane, gently resting the tip on the puckered rosebud.

"Nodding frantically, Iris groaned wantonly as cold metal egg was gently eased into her until just the handle was visible.

"OOOOHHHH......FFFFUUUCCKK YYYEEAAAHH!"

"Ohhh yeah! You like that don't you?" said Jane with an almost sinister laugh as she tapped the handle of the butt plug and thrust the dildo harder into the buxom blonde.

"AAAAAAHHHHH....OHHHHH GOD.....YYEEAAHH.....YYEEAHHH!"

"Thaat's it, come on," the young girl purred, thrusting harder.

"OHHH....GOD...YEEAAH....YEEAAHH....FUCK ME...FUCK MEEE!"

The amazing feeling of the dildo slamming into her mixed with the cold butt plug stretching her asshole was driving her into ecstasy; with the waves starting to build within her, she screamed in frustration as Jane took the big plastic tool all the way out.

"AAAAAAAHHH....NO...NO YOU BITCH.... DON'T STOP NOW...PLEEASE!" she begged, burying her face in the pillows and weeping.

"Aww, do you want this?" the brunette teased, gliding the tip around the soaked lips and gently stroking the aching clit.

"Yes yes yes!" her boss groaned pitifully," please Jane....please!"

"Tell me you're my bitch," Jane said coldly, still teasing her with the tip of the dildo.

"Please Jane...pleeease!"

"TELL ME!"

"YES...YEEEESS....I'M YOUR BITCH....I'M YOUR BITCH...PLEEASE I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE...I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE!" the older woman shrieked, her fingers digging into the pillows.

Grabbing the blonde's big broad hips, Jane thrust the dildo deep into her, an ecstatic roar escaping from her lungs.

"UUUAAAAAHHH...YYYEEEAAAAHH....HARDER...FUCK ME!"

"That's it, take it...take it bitch!" Jane hissed; thrusting harder as the nub on the inside of the strap on rubbed against her tingling clit.

"YEEEAAAHHH.....AAAAAAHHH GOD JANE FFFUCK MMMEEEE!"

Feeling herself nearing the point of no return, Jane thrust as hard she could, desperate to push her pleading boss over the edge. Within seconds, the older woman threw her head back and screamed as an intense orgasm racked her body, the waves coursing through her as she dug her fingers into the pillows.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH......OOHHHHHHH.....FFUCK..YYYYEEEEAAAHHH!"

Seconds later, the young girl succumbed to the amazing feeling that had been building within her; screaming ecstatically as the cum trickled from her pussy and ran down her inner thighs.

"AAAAAAHHH...OH GOD....YYYYEEEESSS!"

As the climax subsided, she fell exhausted on top of her boss, the big blonde giving out a pained groan.

"Oww...oww...take it out, take it out!" she groaned, burying her face into the pillows.

"Oh God, sorry Iris," said Jane softly as she gently eased the butt plug out of the blonde's tight asshole.

"Thank you."

Untying her boss, the young girl then lay down and cuddled up next to her.

"Are we still going down for that drink?" she asked, gently nuzzling the older woman's neck.

"Mmm, in a bit, let's just stay up here for a bit," Iris moaned wantonly.

"Okay." Jane whispered, smiling to herself......

Thanks for reading.

MELD.

MELD9003
MELD9003
259 Followers
12