Irish Curse

Story Info
He thinks he is lucky. Wife discovers his curse.
3.2k words
2.83
57.7k
11
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think most people out there have a certain perception of themselves: whether it is one of confidence, shyness or whatever. Events of the past few weeks have now shattered whatever image I had of myself. My name is Sean and I am 35, married, and the father of a teenage son. And until recently, confident in the knowledge that I harbored no sexual insecurities or "deviant" desires.

I guess the story really goes back to when I went through puberty. I guess you can say I was a late bloomer. I noticed the other guys in the locker room developing, growing pubic hair, etc., while I seemed to stay the same. My older brothers told me that this was the "Irish Curse." I had heard my uncle say something like that when asked about why he wasn't married, my mom just said that he was a drunk.

This stuff may have been a weight on my mind, but I had something that most of those guys my age didn't have: a girlfriend. Fiona (the girl next door, the little red-haired girl to my Charlie Brown) is now my wife and we've been together since the eighth grade. Even though we had been together forever, we never had sex until prom night in our senior year. We were both naïve Catholic school kids that grew up in very similar conservative households and she only agreed to have sex with me after I told her I would marry her, which everyone who knew us thought was a foregone conclusion. We were married shortly after high school.

People say we really blossomed by the time we were married. Fiona sure did. All I know is that any teenage insecurities I may have had were eliminated by my relationship with her, I was a confident in all aspects of life. This however was not the case for our son Patrick. He is 14 and every bit the awkward teenager. He like me is a late bloomer. This distressed him to a great degree. It was his situation that set off the chain of events that have so affected me and my confidence and my sexuality.

Patrick had been over at our new neighbors but came home the other day looking really upset. My wife was really concerned with it as she dotes on him, I think, excessively. He seemed to be fine later, but Fiona was still worried about him. While he was out, she snuck in his room and looked around on the computer. I told her she should stay out of his personal stuff but she didn't listen. What she found shocked both of us. He had started a personal journal and updated it with his daily activities and thoughts. My wife looked at the day when Patrick had been so upset, on it was a description of an event that was obviously very embarrassing. His new friends from next door, Keyshawn and Tyrell, had busted in on him in the bathroom. Evidently they saw him with his pants down and proceeded to make fun of him. They called him names like "baby pee-pee" and such. "Irish curse," I whispered getting a dirty look from my wife. But what we read next was even more of a shocker: he had a link to web page. This page was all about penis size. He had written in his journal some measurements and compared them to the charts on the web. "5 ½ inches erect –close to average for a full grown man" he had written, "Not bad."

"I'm going to have a talk with their mother!" my wife exclaimed. I told her not to embarrass Patrick and I would make sure he couldn't get to sites like this on the Internet anymore. "I'm going to talk to Sherry any way," she told me. Sherry was the single mother of Keyshawn and Tyrell and they were the only black family in our neighborhood. Just don't embarrass me or Patrick, I told her.

Fiona invited Sherry over the next day. I didn't want to be around for their conversation so I went to the next room. I did, however, overhear Fiona talking about Patrick being a late bloomer and Sherry talking about her boys taking after their father. I heard them both laughing about some stuff after that but I was just glad I wasn't in there. I didn't bother myself with any of it until that night when we went to bed and Fiona asked me a rather startling question considering our rather conservative attitudes toward sex: "Sean, how big is your penis?"

"What? Why do ask?"

"Well Patrick's is around 5 1/2 inches and that's almost average, I just wanted to know where you were at. You know, if you've still got the "Irish Curse'" she laughed

"I don't know how official that chart is, but I guess I am around six inches or better. Certainly average or better. I mean I never really measured...I mean it seems to be enough for you, right?"

"Oh yeah, Oh yeah," she said and let the subject drop. We had some good sex that night, but it was weird because a little seed of insecurity had been planted in my head and I didn't know what to think.

It was about a month later and Patrick had come to be good friends with the new neighbors as they were about the same age (17 and 14) and had similar interests. Patrick asked me to take him down to the local Y where Keyshawn and Tyrell were playing basketball. I told him sure and grabbed my swimming trunks since I had no interest in playing basketball and figured I might as well get a little exercise.

After swimming a few laps I went into the showers to get the chlorine off of me. I usually don't use public showers but the water was cold and chlorine was bad. There wasn't anyone in there when I went in, but after I had started the shower a couple of guys walked by. They didn't pay me much attention except for a tall black guy. He made a comment about this being an adult shower room as he walked past toward the lockers. I instinctively looked down to see my shrunken penis hardly visible in my pubic hair. I probably turned a couple of shades of red. A couple of the other guys chuckled but it didn't go any further. I quickly rinsed off and got dressed. I went to get Patrick but he said he wanted to stay and told me Tyrell's dad would drop him off. I hadn't met their dad but figured it was OK.

The next Friday evening I got a knock on my door. At the door, stood the tall black man from the shower. He obviously didn't seem to recognize me and introduced himself as Ty, Keyshawn and Tyrell's father. Relieved that he didn't recognize me I shook his hand and welcomed him in. He told me he was house sitting for Sherry while she was on vacation and spending some time with the boys. He said he wanted to meet with Tyrell's friend Patrick's parents. Ty was older, I'd say around 50 and about 6'5". He'd played some semi-pro basketball and was a coach now. About that same time Fiona walked in having just arrived home from work. She's a school teacher and usually dresses in the usual frumpy manner, but she'd had some kind of meeting today and was wearing a business suit with a short skirt, nylons, and heels. It really displayed her usually hidden 38-26-36 5'6" figure. In fact, in her heels she was taller than my 5'9" in socks. She said hi to Ty and told me she had to change. I caught Ty checking out her ass as bent over to take off her heals. He told me he had to get going. I didn't like the way he looked at Fiona, but put it out of my mind.

The next evening Patrick had his friends over to play some new video game. It was fine but the noise sometimes irritated me. The phone rang and Fiona answered it. She told me it was Ty and said he asked it we would come over to watch a movie as the boys were all over at our place. I said that would be cool.

When we got there Ty showed off the new entertainment center he had installed for the boys and he fixed us some drinks and we sat down and watched the movie. Ty made some good drinks and we ended up watching a couple of movies. Fiona was getting pretty drunk as she doesn't usually drink much and we were having a good time watching a pretty funny movie. Before the end of the second movie I had fallen asleep, which isn't unusual after a few drinks. I had kind of half woke up when the credits were rolling to hear Fiona and Ty chatting. My wife asks a lot questions normally, but when she is drunk, which is rare, she'll ask anything. I heard her ask Ty, "So why's you and Sherry divorce?" I thought, oh no, and pretended to sleep.

Ty told her that Sherry, who was a lot younger than him, was actually his second wife. His first wife was back in his home city. He had 3 grown children with her.

"Wow five kids.." my wife said.

"Actually I have seven total," two younger kids with another woman he didn't marry.

"Is that why you got divorced?" my wife asked.

"Not really," he said as he smiled, "the problem wasn't so much with me as with Sherry's friends. You see, she grew up around here, among mostly white folk. All her girlfriends were white. And that was the problem."

"Racism?" my wife asked.

"No not really racism as much as curiosity. You see they all wanted to find out if the myths about black men were true. And I am a weak man. I couldn't help it." Total bullshit, I thought, but whatever, I had no idea where this was going and kept pretending to sleep.

"What myths?" my wife naively and drunkenly asked.

"You now...about how we are sexually"

"I don't follow..." I couldn't believe she was falling for this, I actually opened my eyes but neither of them noticed.

"That we have big dicks." This kind of shocked my wife and she said, "No way, there is no difference."

"Sure there is," Ty smiled, "you want to see it don't you." "Noo!" she screamed as he stood up and grabbed his pants.

"Yeah you do," he said and she meekly replied "OK."

With that he whipped it out. It was huge and it was still soft. My wife just stopped and stared. A minute must have went by and Ty had put it back in his pants when my wife asked, "how big is it?" He said he didn't know, he'd never measured it. With that he got up and left the room. My wife looked over at me and I closed my eyes again, pretending to be asleep. Ty came back in the room buck naked with a tape measure. He had a good physique for a man his age, slim and muscular with hardly any fat. He told Fiona to measure it. She said no way, I'm not going to touch it. He said, you are the one who's curious. With that she got up and took the tape from his hands, shaking. He was still soft but she measured it at about 6 ½ inches.

"Six inches. That's about average. That's what Sean says he is."

"Yeah right! Maybe when hard but I doubt it!"

"Quiet you'll wake him." Fiona said.

"Shit, he's been awake the whole time. He's just as curious as you. Why don't you stand up here, boy." With that I opened my eyes wide and froze like a deer caught in the headlights. My wife had kind of the same look, being caught with a naked man and all. "Let your wife compare." I didn't know what to do, so I stood up and realized that my body had betrayed me. I was hard. "I guess this kind of has him a bit excited." Ty said sneering. With that he yanked down my sweats and by hard-on bobbed in front of me for everyone to see. There I was, almost naked with a hard on that wasn't nearly as big as the big soft black cock next to me.

Fiona was looking a little confused but she soon crawled over to me with the tape and measured my hard on: "No quite five inches"

she said looking confused.

"That's not a fair comparison, Fiona," Ty said, "I'm not hard yet. Why don't you help me out. Get out of those sweats and show me that body again." Again Fiona froze and again he took the initiative by pulling on her sweatshirt. Getting it off I could see Fiona's big nipples poking through her bra. She was turned on. "Now the ass," Ty said. This time she took off her pants without any help. "Sherry said you were a foxy red head and she was right. Didn't believe that conservative school teacher thing a bit." Ty grabbed my wife's hand and put it on his cock. She instinctively started to stroke it. He was starting to grow. "Why don't you lick it a little," he suggested. She paused looked at me holding my dick and did as she was told. I couldn't speak. A strange inertia had set in and nothing was going to happen to prevent the inevitable.

She was licking away on his cock like a lollipop, when she put the head in her mouth. "Whoa, there. Didn't you just want to see how big it got?" Ty asked as he handed the tape measure back to her. "How big?" he asked.

"10 and almost ½ inches." She said astounded "that's huge." She looked at me for the first time in what seemed like forever and said "That's more than twice what you've got." I felt shrunken. My dick was still hard and as big as it could get, but I felt small.

She still had her hand on Ty's cock. "You want more of this don't you? Quite the slut for a big black cock, just like all the rest," Ty said smugly. "Why don't you get the rest of those clothes off," he said. Again she did as she was told. He nipples looked bigger than I'd ever seen them and the crotch of her conservative white panties were soaked to near transparency. "Fire crotch!" he said as he caught sight of her trimmed but not shaved red pubic hair. "You too," he said to me indicating he wanted me too take my clothes off. "Join the party."

After I had shed my remaining clothes I found my self standing next to Ty in front of my wife. I'm sure she was comparing us. My pale, white, out of shape body with a penis smaller than our son's next to Ty: tall, black muscular, with a giant black cock. Fiona got down in front of Ty and grabbed his cock again. She was trying to put it in her mouth. "She give you head?" Ty asked me. I shook my head no. She did, but it was rare and I never finished in her mouth. "You never sucked a big cock before have you?" he asked her. "You'll learn," he said without waiting for an answer. "Right now I want to fuck that tight little pussy." With that he picked her up and carried her to a bedroom, while I followed, like a little puppy.

He laid her down and proceeded to attempt to enter her. "It might be too big," he teased. "Uh huh," my wife grunted as she grabbed the cock and guided it into her pussy. The head of his cock slowly entered her and she let out a scream. She had cum. And so did I. I grunted and spurted come all over my hand and on the floor. I had barely touched myself. Ty looked at me and chuckled.

He and my wife however, were just getting started. He slowly eased his cock into her. He had got it a little over half way in before he started to stroke it. Slowly at first then faster. Before I knew it he was going in balls deep with Fiona screaming all the way. He said, "Baby, I'm all the way in." To which she replied: "Fuck me!" Which he did until he came a few minutes later, which was far longer than I ever lasted. He rolled off of her and she just laid there with her legs spread. There was enough light for me to she that I was staring up into her pussy, a view only her gyno had until now.

I continued to stroke my cock until Fiona waved me over. "I need to be fucked," she said. So I got on top of her and started to put my cock into her. "I hope I can still feel something after that," she said and with that I came again, grunting loudly. I was already in her. She laughed and said, "I don't think that counts." Ty tapped me on the shoulder, I turned to look and it was his dick, he was already hard again. I went back to a chair and he rolled my wife over, they were going to do it doggie-style. Again something we never really did. We rarely deviated from missionary.

In spite of the noise I nodded off. I woke up a while later and they were getting off of the bed covered in sweat and sex. We're going to take a shower she said. I had a splitting headache and went to the kitchen for some water. I walked back past the bathroom and overheard them talking, "I told you that you'd learn to suck a big cock."

"Proud of me?" she asked in a little girl voice. "Oh yeah," he replied.

"I can't believe Sean is smaller than Patrick," my wife said after a minute, to which Ty burst out laughing. "Be nice!" my wife said.

They were getting out of bathroom so I hustled back into the bedroom. My wife poked her head in and asked if I was going to get dressed. I had to piss so I went to the bathroom. Ty was still in there, I backed out and said sorry. He said, "Hey man, I thought this was the adult shower room." I looked down at my little Irish Curse and turned about five shades of red.

I walked out of there grabbed my clothes and went home. Fiona walked in and asked if the boys were still playing video games. I said "Yeah," meekly, again, even though I am taller than her, feeling very small in her eyes. I knew nothing was going to be the same again.