Irish Housewife Ch. 02

Story Info
Young Irish house wife succumbs to her desire for black cock.
1k words
4.36
49.2k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sat in the car outside the kids school I felt relieved that I was on the pill as Henri's cum was still oozing from my swollen and tender pussy, neither I or Henri has given contraception any thought as we were consumed with lust and I couldn't help think that a man who came so much would probably have no problem impregnating a woman. That night Henri texted me to say he hoped I had no regrets as he had none, I assured him I had none at all and we discussed how perhaps we should be more discrete in future though he said he would struggle to keep his hands off me even in public. That night as I lay alone in bed I was so horny and frustrated, even feeling quite tender I worked my rampant rabbit in and out of my pussy and was amazed as I could barely feel it due to being so wet and stretched from Henri.

Returning to college the next day I yearned to see Henri and didn't really care if anyone noticed how close we had become and at lunch time we sat beside one another in the canteen but could not talk openly as other students were sitting with us. On Fridays our course finishes at noon and as I walked home Henri pulled up beside me, no words were needed as I climbed in. At my house Henri caressed my bum as I unlocked the door, pushing me in and closing the door behind him Henri wasted no time in kissing me and working his hands all over my body, I felt so small as he picked me up and carried me upstairs to my bed where he wasted no time stripping my clothes off, as he sucked on my boobs I reached out for his big cock and began wanking him, feeling his huge shaft between my fingers made me even wetter, Henri lay down on the bed as I knelt to one side and licked and sucked his cock trying my best to take him fully in my mouth, after a few minutes Henri pulled me over to him so that I was straddling his face as I sucked his cock, he was now devouring my pussy as he held my hair back while I sucked his thick cock, occasionally gagging as he pushed my head down as he gently fucked my mouth. I knew by his groans and the way he was moving his feet that he was close and as he held my head down as he was cumming, shooting spurt after spurt of warm cum which I greedily swallowed as a huge orgasm rolled through my body as I pushed back on Henri's face, that was the first time I had ever orgasmed giving head.

As we lay naked on our backs resting I was still incredibly horny as I needed to be fucked, I leaned over and began to kiss his body working my way down and by time I reached his cock he was already semi hard so I licked and kissed his cock as I told him how much I wanted him inside me, it didn't take long before he was rock solid again so I put a leg either side of him and pushed back until I was impaled on his massive cock, my pussy stretched and slipped over his cock, my pussy was so wet I was able to sit back with ease and take his full length. I rocked my hips back and forth and leaned forward so Henri could kiss and suck my boobs, I was cumming hard again as Henri pushed his hips up to meet me as I slid back down his cock, for the next 20 minutes I cried out with every thrust Henri made, hearing his balls slapping off my bum and my pussy squelch with every thrust made me even hornier, finally Henri pulled me close to him and as he groaned and grunted I could feel his warm cum spurting deep into me, I lay on top of Henri for several minutes before leaning forward allowing his softening cock to slip out followed by a thick trickle of his cum. I rolled over onto my back and to my amazement I could feel more thick cum oozing from my pussy, amazed as Pat my husband rarely has the stamina to go again after cumming and when he does he only produces a small amount of cum, Henri laughed and explained that he always cums a lot and has no problem going all night.

After Henri left I changed the sheets and aired the room out in preparation for Pats return from work. Pat is normally too tired to make love on a Friday as working all week then the travelling home take a lot out of him. I was curious would Pat notice a difference when we made love as Henri had stretched me quite a lot when we had sex, when we did have sex Saturday evening I could not even feel Pat inside me once my pussy became very wet and Pat had trouble staying in as his cock kept slipping out of me and if anything Pat seemed to enjoy my pussy much more as he kept saying how wet I was and how hot it was. Eventually after 10 minutes of missionary position I asked pat to fuck me doggy style as in this position I can usually feel him deeper and he always cums quicker when fucking doggy style, sure enough I could just about feel Pat now and he didn't take long to cum either.

After Pat had fallen asleep I finished myself off with my rampant rabbit as I imagined Henri's big black hands all over my body but nothing can compare to the real thing. I knew now that I could never settle for Pats cock again and that I would be drawn to Henri again or for that matter any black man as I have found myself only feeling attracted to black men lately.