Irish Men Love to Fuck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sleepy Brian stumbled in, his eyes still closed. He didn't even seem to be aware that I was here. He relieved himself, as I stood there with a look of incredulity on my face. He flushed and turned towards the sink, where I was standing.

"Oh. Sorry babe." Brian looked me over, grinning wildly.

"Brian, please. Get out. I need to get ready for class." I pushed on him and sent him on his way. I peeked out of the bathroom and he headed right back into my bedroom. I cursed under my breath quietly. I needed to change in there. I finished with the lotion and wrapped a towel tightly around me. I walked into my room and cursed again. Kellan and Brian were sitting on my bed having a chat like it was their place.

"Can I please get changed in private?" I shooed them both out.

"Sorry Julie." Kellan pulled on Brian and away they went. I shut my door and went to my dresser. I slipped my purple form fitting tank top on and over that slid on a see through long sleeved black shirt. I left it unbuttoned and found my comfortable dark blue skirt, made of some sort of soft velour. This skirt was longer than last nights and came down an inch or two above my knee. I applied my makeup, grabbed my book bag and bounded down the stairs. Paper towels were covering a good section of the couch and I hoped the smell would come out. I went towards the kitchen and heard Kellan say,

"Well, do you care about her?"

Brian coughed and replied, "I think she might be the best fucking lay I've ever had." I listened longer, hoping Brian was referring to me.

"Did you tell her that?" I could hear a coffee cup being rinsed out.

"I think she might have a feeling. Obviously she is aware of...my habits. I never sleep with a girl more than once, unless she's really good." Brian laughed. "I've fooled around with her numerous times and slept with her three times. I'm insatiable when it comes to her." I turned and saw Lynn come bounding down the stairs, just as I had a few minutes ago. She was dressed similar to me. A white tank top underneath a button up pink shirt which was buttoned up and a pink skirt, the same length as me. I pulled her over to me and whispered to her what I had just heard.

"Do you think he's talking about you?" Lynn whispered back. I nodded smiling, and asked her to find out from Kellan. She nodded back and together we went into the kitchen.

"You look lovely." Kellan wrapped his arms around Lynn and kissed the top of her head. He seemed disappointed that he couldn't kiss her lips but she didn't want him messing up her lipstick.

"Thanks hun. We gotta run. We've got class soon." Lynn stood on her tip toes and kissed his cheek. I went into the fridge, grabbing two apples for us, trying not to get jealous over their relationship.

"We're still doing the movies tonight right?" Kellan asked.

"Absolutely." Lynn agreed.

"Have a nice day girls. And don't get into trouble." Brian laughed, pulling out his Camel Lights.

There was a knock on the door and I heard Patrick call my name.

"Your boyfriend walk you to class everyday?" Brian stood up, puffed on his cigarette and walked to the door. He swung it open and the evil eyes began.

"Is Julie ready?" Patrick stood tall and stared at Brian.

"Yeah." He turned to me "Luv, I will see you later." He leaned down a little and pressed his lips to mine. He loved showing off.

"Bye." Lynn and I went on our way with Patrick, who had a million questions for us.

"He's just a close friend." Lynn stopped him.

"He looks like an asshole." Patrick glanced over at me. I was trying to ignore him. I didn't want to say anything that would incriminate me. "Brian McKinney...please. Like he's interested in anything other than fucking you!" Patrick scoffed.

"Shut up Patrick. You don't know anything about him ok? As a matter of fact, we've been seeing each other off and on for a few weeks now!" I yelled, frustrated with everything.

"And let me guess? It's all been sex." Patrick stopped and looked at me smugly.

"And he's a great fucking lay." I glared at him. I was relieved once we reached the campus and headed our separate ways.

"I know you don't like Brian since he sleeps around." I talked with Lynn as we went to class. "And Patrick hates Brian...for some obvious reasons. But I like Brian and I really don't care what anyone thinks. I know he sleeps around and I know he's a player...but he's a great lover and I love being with him." I flung my hands around anxiously.

"I know you like him. You're really infatuated. I even think you guys look good together. But from what Kellan says, Brian can't keep interest. He loves casual sex. He lives for it. He said he'd never get married again. He-" Lynn stopped.

"Married again? He's divorced?" Hope instilled a little piece of my mind. He'd been dedicated to one woman...and possibly loyal.

"Yeah. Three years ago. He was married for five months." Lynn told me. There went my dedication theory. Five months wasn't long to be dedicated. Maybe he's tried and gave up. "However, Kellan said that when he is "dating" a girl he's completely loyal to her. I just don't want you to get too involved and get hurt." Lynn opened the door to the classroom.

"I know and trust me I am trying with everything I have not to get involved, but it's hard. I mean it's Brian fucking McKinney. How could you not get involved. The man is fucking amazing." I sat down and gazed out the window.

"Just don't fall for his antics. Even if you fall for him, don't fall for what he is." Lynn flipped open her notebook.

"I won't." I promised.

When I reached home that afternoon, Lynn was already back from her classes and the silver Porsche was still outside. Or maybe it was back.

12