Irish Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her slim fingers migrated down the button placket of his tartan plaid shirt, deftly popping the buttons as she went, before she ran her hands over his taught, muscular chest. As her hands wandered, his did as well, up and down her hips and slim waist, the thin fabric of the camisole seemingly ablaze with her body heat.

Deciding to crank things up in his own regard, Drew hooked his leg around hers, and threw his weight so he was on his back, with Shannon astride him. She sat up, looking down on him, her hands massaging his chest. "There's something I want to do for you," her voice came as a low, sexy purr.

"Don't leave a mark," he responded.

"Not to you," she clarified as she crossed her arms in front of her, gripping the hem of her shirt. "For you," she added as she began to pull up, slowly, inexorably, savoring every split second of tormenting him with the growing exhibit of her midriff, demonstrating perfectly the hourglass figure she worked so hard to maintain.

Rapt, he stared, hands once again on her hips as she began to rock them like a belly dancer, grinding her crotch against his, feeling him rising to meet her. Tantalizingly slowly, she raised the thin blue cami over her perky d-cups. She flung the top away with a flourish, and started rubbing her hands slowly and erotically over her black bra, dipping her hands beneath the cups to massage her own tits.

Drew felt his manhood harden under his jeans. He always found it sexy when a woman had enough confidence to find herself alluring. She unhooked the clasps at the rear, and leaned down, pressing his face between her boobs. Drew bit down on the strap holding the cups together, and as if rehearsed, she drew back, the satin lingerie falling from her perky boobs. Her bubble-gum pink nipples began to harden, resembling pencil erasers. Slight tan lines traced their way over them, indicating time well spent in a bikini.

Drew shrugged out of his own shirt and pulled her back to him. The feeling of her wondrous tits against his chest added kerosene on the fire that was his libido. His lips started on her jawbone, and he migrated down her slender, graceful neck. Her breath became a little quicker, and she squirmed in delight as a result. Not one to be outdone, Shannon nibbled on his earlobe before attacking his powerful neck and shoulders.

She rolled off to his side and with surprising force, pulled him to her. After biting her shoulder, he nibbled her collarbones, before moving down to her succulent tits, kissing all around them before finally taking a nipple in her mouth, licking it and sucking on it gently. Her breath exploded from her lungs in a rapid, ragged gasp as he gently ran his teeth over them. Letting his hands wander, one found her other perfectly formed breast, and the other began massaging along her hip bone. With strength that belied her slim fingers, she grasped his wrist and moved it away for a brief moment.

"Drew, there's something between us," her voice came as a sexy growl.

"Oh yeah?" he replied, resting his head on his hand.

"Yeah. Our pants." She replied as she slid out of them and her panties. Whereas earlier she had taken her time, teasing and tormenting, she was now ravenous for release. He took a moment to drink in her beauty, uninterrupted. Her statuesque body was unmarred by hair, tattoos, or piercings.

He unfastened his belt slowly, taking his turn to torment her. Languidly, he pulled the tooled leather belt from its loops, placed it on the nightstand, and unbuttoned every single one of the buttons on his fly (although he could easily slip out of them with just two unbuttoned). He grinned, and that was when she noticed the scar that traced its way from his eyebrow to his cheek. Rather than take away from his sex appeal, the slight imperfection turned her on more.

Impatient, Shannon grabbed the waistband of his jeans and pulled them away, his erection swinging away freely. She continued to pull them down until they were free of his legs. Shannon slid up his legs with her body, the sensation of her blazingly hot skin against his legs bringing an unusual stimulus to him. She stopped at his now fully engorged cock, and began kissing around it, her warm, sensual, glossy lips teasing around him.

Finally, she began to move closer to his cock before beginning to kiss up the shaft, before she planted her lips on his head. Slowly, her Eva Mendes-esque lips opened; he watched his dick disappear into her mouth. Her tongue began to dance over his head, bringing his erection to what he was sure was a personal record. Although he wasn't hung like a porn star, he felt she wouldn't complain about his six and three quarter inches.

Shannon dispensed with the slow display of sensuality and went for all out sexual fury. The slim fingers of her left hand deftly jerked him off while she took as much of him as she could into her mouth as she could, as fast as her head could move. Drew felt the tingling in his groin as he neared release. He cursed that he couldn't have lasted longer, but with the time between his last lay and tonight, and her obvious skill to boot, he couldn't help it.

"Oh my god, you do that so well," Drew panted. Shannon's teal eyes smiled wickedly at him as she bobbed up and down his cock. His hips bucked as he began to come, stream after stream disappearing into her mouth. She swallowed the first mouthful and pumped him again and again until he was spent, slowing down her sucking and jerking, letting him down slowly. His hips bucked one last time as he shot one last spurt into her waiting mouth. She rolled off him and slid next to him. He kissed her, slowly at first, and then deeply.

"Now it's my turn," he whispered into her ear before biting down on her earlobe, flicking the pearl stud back and forth with his tongue as he did so.

"I like where this is going," she growled into his ear. She grasped his head and forced it down to her wet, waiting pussy. With his tongue, he parted her lips, eliciting a shudder and a soft moan from her. As his tongue hit the top of her pussy, he found her clit and deliberately slid his tongue in circles around it. He felt her fingers tense in his hair. He ran his fingers around in her juices, and plunged his index and middle fingers into her pussy, slowly pumping while rubbing his tongue on her clit.

Her hands began to move, alternating between cupping her boobs and squeezing and tweaking her nipples and forcing his head down into her twat. Her juices began to flow in earnest, soaking his beard and moustache; Drew savored her taste and strove to get her even wetter. She began to convulse, slowly at first, building into a frenetic crescendo that exploded as he sucked her clit between his lips, rubbing and pressing onto it as he moved his head from side to side.

"Oh...My...GOD!" she raspily moaned as she panted. From her toes to her head, she had lost control over her body as her orgasm overtook her, coursing through her like a drug. She had been with a few guys, and nobody could pleasure her like this. Time slowed to a crawl; nothing mattered but the man going down on her and the orgasm ripping through her. Finally, after a couple seemingly endless minutes of back to back orgasms, she could take no more. Gently, she shoved on his head, and he pulled away and slid back to look her in her eyes. A sheen of sweat covered her body, and a look in her aquamarine eyes told Drew all he needed to know about whether or not he had pleased her.

"If you asked me to marry you right now, I'd say yes, and never regret a thing the rest of my life," she purred.

Drew pantomimed searching for something in his nonexistent pants pockets. "Sorry, I'm fresh out of rings," he laughed.

"Definitely a good thing, let's not move that fast."

He kissed Shannon's lips briefly. "Definitely." She turned around to spoon with him, enjoying the feeling of his hard body against hers. For a moment, she was still, drinking in the sensations she had had that night, plus the sensations of her supple ass against his cock. She wiggled a little bit, as if trying to get more comfortable. Drew didn't visibly react, but kept running his fingers through her hair, spread like a peacock's tail across the pillow.

"Let's see where this goes," he thought. She shimmied again, starting with her shoulders, and moving down to her long, shapely legs, wiggling her butt again. Drew smiled wryly to himself. "That was no accident," he thought. "And two can play this game." He continued to stroke her hair, but let his fingers slip past and break free of her tumbling locks, lightly down the curvature of her waist and hips, and down her legs. When he couldn't reach any further down, he slowly began stroking her again, pausing at her perfect hips, and tracing her hipbone to her smooth pussy.

"I get the impression you're restless," he said with a slight sexual edge to his voice, betraying his attempted coolness.

She scooted up slightly, her ass now against his belly, and said with a slutty air he didn't know she had, "I'm about on empty." She lifted her perfect leg high in the air, and reached down between them for his now rock hard dick, "and I'm wondering if you can perhaps...fill me up?"

Somehow, Drew managed to find a condom, and even more miraculously, managed to put it on properly. "I think that can be arranged," he replied after a moment.

"I thought so," she snarled in his ear. She pushed him down onto his back, and dramatically swung her leg over him, mounting him like she would a motorcycle. After lining up his cock, she pushed herself down onto him slowly, enjoying the pressure of his dick gradually filling her tight pussy. Once she reached the base, she sat still for a moment, and began to gyrate slowly, as if she were bellydancing rather than riding his dick. As she writhed, she began clenching and releasing her muscles, the two motions combining for the best ride of his life. He had some experience, about as much as her, but he had never been with a woman so talented in the sack.

The visual sensation almost sent him over the ledge again; the sight of her majestic hourglass body, shimmying and gyrating, would have been enough had she not sucked him off earlier. Shannon's hands guided his, one to her ass, the other to her tits, and wordlessly encouraged him to play with her assets. He needed no further coaching, and eagerly massaged and caressed her.

With an almighty flip of her head, she sent her hair, which had tumbled in front of her, behind her shoulders and leaned down to him. Slowly, she kissed him; not a feverish, sloppy kiss brought about by her horniness; it was a meaningful kiss, a kiss that conveyed something more than lust. The added dimension of love got him hornier; he had never made love a woman he truly loved; rather, he had simply fucked a couple hot women. He felt she might break that record, though it was too soon to say.

Her kisses were light, her tender lips gently pressing into his. Induced by the feeling of possibly falling for her, his brain dumped a massive dose of dopamine into his system as she continued. When she had repositioned herself to kiss him, she had pressed her clit right into him, and with her continued riding, she was beginning to lose herself in yet another orgasm. Knowing that she was getting close sent Drew closer. He opened his green apple-hued eyes, and found that hers were open as well. As they stared into each other's eyes, and deep into each other, time had no merit.

The world faded from around them, all the problems and crises in the world had suddenly crumbled apart. They were the only two beings left in the world, lost in themselves. Looking into her turquoise eyes and the emotions they conveyed proved to be the tipping point for Drew. He began to twitch and buck as pleasure unlike anything he had previously felt ripped through him, and his reaction triggered a response in Shannon.

As her muscles clenched around his dick, the irregular pulsations of his body against her clit began to trigger an orgasm in her. Warmth began to spread simultaneously from her boobs and pussy, down her shapely thighs and calves down to her purple toenails and back up, building pressure, metamorphosing into fire, up her hips, into her waist, filling her lungs, down her shoulders and into her arms, and into an explosion as it reached her head. Her senses magnified, and she felt as if she were standing nude in a warm waterfall.

Her eyes shut involuntarily, and she saw explosions of color behind her eyes bigger than any fireworks display she had ever seen. Waves of pleasure crashed against the shore that was her being; the waves intensified, pushing out all negative feelings, until at last a storm surge of pleasure erupted, pushing the warmth from her core to the surface of her skin. Her mind emptied, she could not recall even her name. Her breath caught in her lungs. Metallic violet fingernails dug into her magnificent tits, causing a lightning storm of pleasure erupting on her nipples, drawing her upward, her back arced like a bow, every muscle clenched to hold this glorious feeling as long as she could.

The waves began to retreat, doubling back on themselves as they vacated her body. She realized she had been screaming in ecstasy, and was finally able to stop herself. She was left weak by the relentless force of her orgasm. Senses ablaze now, she could feel everything, from the trickle of sweat carving a rivulet down her cleavage to the utter release of Drew's cock within her. Shannon felt as if gently falling, such as an Olympic diver after entering the water.

Like the rising sun bringing daylight, her thoughts began to return. She became cognizant of pain emanating from her calves, toes, and core, as she had clenched them so hard while she came. Her chest heaved, trying to force every cubic millimeter of air back into her lungs. Somehow, she had wound up on her back with Drew in the missionary position, still inside her. She knew not how she got there. She didn't care.

A second, smaller orgasm rippled through her, then a third, like aftershocks of an earthquake. They were nowhere near as strong as the one that had held her in its grip, simply reminders of the intense pleasure she had been through. Drew pulled his cock from her and sidled up next to her. Shannon felt the sheen on her skin, and briefly wondered where her sweat ended and his began. He brushed the hair from her face, and gazed into her eyes, surprised at the sex-craved animal he saw within. The light faded from her eyes. He again saw the girl he had come to know come back.

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. "I love you, Andrew Fitzpatrick," she murmured softly.

"I love you too, Shannon Koenig."

As they basked in the afterglow and eventually fell asleep, their minds had attained the same wavelength. Neither had ever felt so content on every level; from sexual satisfaction to love that had previously eluded them. Despite being three thousand miles away, both were at home.

12