Irkutsk Ch. 04

Story Info
How much can a koala bear?
8.4k words
4.58
20k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers

Day 2, No 1: Svetlana

I awoke to find someone in bed behind me in the dark. I think what awoke me was the hint of perfume that had me out of my mind with lust from the outset. My companion was lying still and breathing softly.

I reached behind and touched her. She took my hand firmly and spoke.

"Listen carefully. I'll say this once. My name is Svetlana, but you can call me Lana. Everyone else does. You're going to lie on your back while I use you. You are going to lie still, but you can choose to do so voluntarily or I can tie you down. You are going to remain silent, but you can do so voluntarily or I can gag you. Lie on your back, now!"

I'd only been here a couple of days, but I know enough to roll onto my back, lie still and shut up.

Lana wasted no time in straddling me and sliding down on me. No fancy stuff here, just in and out, in and out, until she started moaning which slowly increased in both pitch and volume. Eventually the sound reached its peak, from which I concluded that she did too.

However, she just kept on going, repeating the entire brief scenario a second time, and then a third and a fourth with me inside her for the entire episode.

After the fourth, however, she got off the bed briefly, coming back a few seconds later to smear a large quantity of lubricant onto me. Then she climbed back on and went for a fifth, this time using a tighter part of her anatomy. Not that the first four times had been lacking in that respect.

The fifth time was otherwise identical. Afterwards she went back to wherever she had kept the lubricant, reapplied it and went for, and managed, number six.

Six orgasms in under an hour. She seemed to be getting what she wanted. I won't say I wasn't enjoying it, and only a few days ago such an experience would have made for one of the best days of my life. Now, however, the goalposts had been moved somewhat and I had been able to last through all six without coming.

"Didn't you enjoy that?" Svetlana asked.

I had to think quickly. Why was it that torturers always seemed to contradict themselves? Should I disobey her orders to remain quiet or should I refuse to answer her question? After a moment's hesitation I decided to pretend I was gagged, and grunted as if it was the best I could do.

Svetlana seemed to understand my dilemma, and told me I could speak to answer her questions, no more.

I wasn't out of the woods yet. I decided my best option was to answer her questions directly and simply. "Yes."

"But you didn't come?"

"No."

"Why not?"

This demanded a little more detail. However, I still wanted to keep it short. "I'm not quite sure. You stimulated me well, but I've had many orgasms recently. I think maybe I need personal interaction in addition to direct genital stimulation."

"So what do you want me to do?"

Sonowshe wants to know what I want? "I very much enjoyed what you did with me, or to me. I enjoyed your orgasms along with you."

"How can you enjoy my orgasms? Are you somehow connected to me?"

We were either getting to the point here, or possibly moving towards dangerous territory. "Yes, I always have an emotional connection with my sex partner. And as you can see, that applies even when the act is apparently one-sided."

"Well no, I can't see that. I want to know more. If I untie you will you stay and talk to me?

Clearly one of us had a distorted picture of the situation. "I'm not tied up, and I'll be happy to stay here and talk to you."

"Oh, yes. I told you to pretend that and you were very convincing. Sit up next to me and talk to me."

She sat on the edge of the bed and I got up and sat next to her.

I decided to test the waters and volunteer a comment on my own. "This is unusual, but I'm enjoying my time with you. I'd like to sit and talk face to face, but I'll do this any way you want."

"You wouldn't want to see me."

I thought quickly. I was sure I'd seen every one of the ladies, at least briefly, and there was no-one who was disfigured or crippled. And even if there was I'd still want to see them. "I do want to see you."

"No you don't"

I had a sister. I knew this game. "Do."

"Don't."

I remembered my sister again, and her reactions to my answer to this question. To keep on with this might be treading on thin ice. Let's change tack. "I think I know my own mind better than you."

"If you insist. Just remember, this was your decision." Svetlana stood up, took a couple of steps and the light snapped on. She stood three feet away, facing me while I looked at her.

Svetlana was medium height, medium weight, in beautiful shape, short, dark hair, pretty face, lovely dark eyes. She was average for this group of ladies, which means she was so beautiful that I would I wouldn't have dared approach her in Australia, even when I was her age, because she was simply out of my league. She was also naked, and I was reacting to her appearance...or at least one part of me was. It gave a huge twitch.

"I was right. I did want to see you."

"You haven't noticed yet have you."

What on earth was she on about? "Yes, I have noticed you are extremely beautiful."

"No, you haven't noticed my scar." She drew her finger along a thin dark line running from the outside corner of her left eye, past the corner of her mouth and down to her chin.

"No, I hadn't noticed that, but you are still beautiful."

Svetlana looked disbelievingly at me. I stood before her, put my arms around her and kissed her scar from top to bottom. I took my time and showered over forty kisses on it. It was no hardship at all.

She looked up at me. "How can you do that? All the others are so beautiful, and I am scarred."

"We all wear scars of some sort, physical, emotional or visual, and they affect the way we present ourselves to the world. The trick is not to let our perception of them overwhelm our positives, and especially not to convey our perception of them to those around us. You are genuinely beautiful. Everyone around you will see you as beautiful unless you persuade them otherwise. So, be confident and others will react to your beauty."

She looked at me, her head tilted slightly, thinking. "And if they don't?"

"There are some closed-minded people everywhere. There is nothing you can do about it and that is their loss, believe me. It is the others who make the effort worthwhile. I would like to see you, the whole Brigade, get away from here and see the world: see how others relate to you; others who haven't been infected by the propaganda against true leaders. For now, I can only tell you that I find you irresistible, especially naked."

"Then why are you over there and not here in my arms?"

Why indeed? A very good question to which there could be only one answer. I stood up and took her into my arms, and kissed her scar, her nose, her scar, her eyes, her scar, her lips...

I lifted her in my arms and carried her back to the bed, laying her on it carefully. I leaned over her and she opened herself to me. I had been right - she was irresistible. I kissed her again, and then lay down and slid steadily into her. By now I was kissing only her lips so that I could see her face, her eyes, looking back up at me. The worried look was still there, but gradually it was taken over by a glow of pleasure.

I continued to push into her, not slow and not fast, just making love to the only woman in the world. Her arms and legs wrapped around me, and her hips started paying a drumbeat against mine.

I'm not quite sure, but it seemed less than a minute before she was coming long and hard. I think her previous use of me had had some effect because I felt as if I was about to unload a gallon of myself into her, and then that is what I did.

I lay there on top of her, gradually softening in the overflow of shared juices between us. I looked at her again and kissed her again. I whispered to her, "Thank you Lana." She kissed me in reply. I think she was starting to believe what I had said to her. I also think she had forgotten about her scar.

I moved next to her, facing her, and gazed at her beauty. Slowly her body lost tension. She opened her eyes to smile at me for a while, but eventually they gradually closed again, and her look of pleasure faded to a gentle half-smile as she finally drifted off to sleep. Soon I was sharing that, too, with her.

Day 2, No 2: Yana

I felt the light touch of a hand on mine, and looked up to see Yana. I remembered her name, but could not recall exactly where I had met her before. She was medium height with big breasts and a youthful, cute face. She was wearing a loose floral dress, knee length and with a sweetheart neckline giving just a peep of what promised to be generous cleavage. "Hello Yana."

Yana smiled at me, a smile which transformed her face from cute to gorgeous. "You remembered me." She reached out with one hand and guided me gently out of bed. I looked back and saw Lana lying there still fast asleep. She was still smiling.

Yana led me out of the room and into the room next to it. This was a serious BDSM room with bars, ropes, whips, handcuffs etc. She told me I was to tie her up any way I could dream of and use her any way I wanted. If this sort of thing wasn't interesting to me I could just tie her up and leave her there - if it would please me she would be happy for me to mistreat her merely by ignoring her.

I am not into BDSM, but I didn't want to let her down, and I didn't want to breach my arrangements here. And I was very interested to see those big breasts exposed.

I thought for a minute, and told her to sit on a low platform and put her head between her knees.

"Do you want me to undress first?"

"No." I replied, "I'll deal with that later."

Yana sat on the bench and leaned forwards until her shoulders were resting on her knees and her head was hanging down, nearly touching the floor. I wrapped her arms around her knees, took a light rope and tied her arms in place so she was unable to straighten. I then stood her onto her feet. She was folded completely in half, with her breasts pressing her knees apart and her face between her ankles, facing backwards.

I took a pair of scissors, walked behind her and cut through her clothing to expose the entire area I was interested in. I had, in line in front of me from top to bottom (perhaps I should say "starting at the bottom"!), two holes to use, two breasts to squeeze and another hole to use. I told her exactly that.

Yana immediately replied, "...or if you wanted to be really nasty, you could also use the gap between my breasts."

That was a point, but was that what she wanted me to do, or what she didn't want me to do, or what she didn't want but would perversely enjoy? And should I do what she wanted, what she didn't want, or what I wanted.

Decisions, decisions!

Then my lust took over and I just wanted to do what I wanted. Without further ado I rammed into her doggy style and thrust in and out for a while. However I wanted to enjoy those breasts before slaking my lust on her. I grabbed a large bottle of oil and upended it over her firm arse. It slowly slid down over and between her labia, all over her breasts, over her chin and dripped off the top of her head around her feet. She spluttered a bit as some made its way into her nose.

I had overdone the oil, but on the principle that anything worth doing is worth overdoing, I squeezed the bottle to get the remainder all over her. I lowered her gently onto her back, noting her grumble that I was being too gentle. For a few moments I rolled and slid her around in the growing pool of lubricant on the floor, then slid back into her until I was just as coated in oil as she was.

I then pushed in between those lovely breasts. As the tip emerged from her cleavage in front of her face it bumped her chin once, twice. The third time her pursed lips grabbed for it and she sucked hard. Every time I pulled back the end 'popped' loudly out of her mouth and slid back in between her lovely breasts, followed by a few strings of saliva. The contrast between the feel of her breasts and the feel of her mouth, with a little more sensation occasionally added by her teeth, was delightful.

I took hold of those lovely breasts, using a little additional leverage provided by the slippery nipples, to increase the pace of my assault. She increased the suction of her lips in response. The popping got louder and the saliva flowed faster. I felt the familiar tingling start deep in my hips, and decided that this wonderful lady's need to be degraded wouldn't be fulfilled by letting her choose when to extract the juices she sought just by applying more suction.

I had used three of the options she had offered. I pulled out and aimed for the last target, tighter and darker. I was dripping with the multigrade from all the various sources. I needed nothing more and gave her the lot, right to the hilt, in one thrust. I stayed deep inside, just moving slightly. The grip she had on me was enough on its own. The tingling burst out of me and into this lovely woman in what felt like gallons. I continued the slight movement until I was drained and completely soft.

I asked, "Did you come?" and she shook her head. I walked out of the room to clean myself (BDSM can be both satisfying and fun, but I didn't want to start in infection), intentionally leaving her alone, tied, used and leaking from every orifice for a while to enjoy the feeling of being dominated.

On my return I asked again, "Have you come yet."

"No, I told you before. I didn't come."

Maybe she needed a reminder of what submission really meant. "Are you sure you haven't been playing with yourself while I was out of the room, or perhaps you managed to seduce some other poor man in five minutes?"

"No, but perhaps you have some remaining desires that you would like to use me for?"

I decided to press home the message. "I bet you'd like an orgasm wouldn't you, any way you could get one?"

She managed to look even more pathetic for a moment. "I'd like whatever you think I should get, but I have to tell you that I am horny enough to cut glass. If you put me in the middle of the street and untied my hands I'd masturbate straight away, in front of everyone."

"And what if I ordered you not to touch yourself?"

"I'd try to obey, I really would, but I'm weak and my lust might get the better of me."

I decided she needed a little more, or perhaps more than a little more. I was enjoying myself and she seemed to be too. I grabbed a medium butt plug, wiped it between those magnificent breasts to make it slippery, and held it against her rosebud.

"This plug is going in now. You'd better control yourself for the moment at least." And in it went. She shuddered a little. Then I grabbed a small vibrator with a 'pearl diver' tickler and put that in place. I turned it on...and clearly it wasn't the only thing controlled by that switch!

Then I walked around and lifted her into a position where her buttocks were on the low bench where this had started. Her upper body was upright and her feet were over her head. I had to hold her up because, tied as she was, she would have fallen over otherwise. She moaned as I moved her around a little, as the plug pressed against her in different spots. I then pressed her face to my half-erect member and she latched onto it right away, suction at max. I grabbed her nipples hard and twisted them both, hard.

"Okay. Now!" I ordered.

Come she did, right on cue. However, as she writhed around, every little movement increased the stimulation somewhere. If she tilted back or to one side, her nipples were stretched out further and she had to suck as hard as she could so she didn't fall back. And her plug got a tweak as she learned that there was a projection on the outside which pushed it around inside her. If she leaned forwards my growing erection would press further down her throat and the outside end of the vibrator would tweak sharply inside her and the pearl diver would move against her clitoris.

With every orgasmic movement she increased the sensation somewhere else, and the one thing she simply couldn't do was to stay still. She rocked around alternately swallowing a little more of me or sucking harder not to roll back. At this point my attention was on her. However, my personal sensations were something very special. I started my own gradual progress to another climax, but she seemed to continue an increasing intensity of orgasmic throes. Every moment seemed to be the peak, until the next moment left that peak behind. I think it was about ten minutes later that she lost control of her balance (she had lost control of everything else much earlier!), rolled back a little further than before, and despite desperate suction which took me over the edge that second time, released me with a very loud slurp and fell backwards. She would have hurt herself if I had not been kind enough in advance to put a large bean bag where she fell. Kind enough to do that, yes, but not quite kind enough to tell her the bean bag was there, so she expected to fall right down onto the hard floor. She had a worried look on her face for a moment, but that vanished almost immediately as her face was covered by the thick white product of her fellatio.

It took me a while to notice that she was still coming hard, although perhaps not quite as hard now. I felt the degradation could continue for a little while, so I put her feet (and head) down on a sack truck, put a strap around her so she didn't fall off, and wheeled her out into the corridor. I was a little weak and put a pillow behind her head. A group of ladies walked past and I asked them where 'this' belonged.

The ladies laughed and one touched me and said "I think she looks as if she belongs impaled on that!"

Another one bent down and wiped my victim's face with her hand. "Oh, it's Yana! It looks as if she's still coming."

She pointed down a side corridor and gave me a room number before carefully licking her own hand clean. As I went off in the direction indicated I heard laughter. However, I got the impression that they were not laughing at Yana, but rather in nervous envy about their turn.

As I reached the indicated room I left her outside for a moment while I looked inside. I saw some items with her name and decided I had the right room. When I returned there were two other ladies talking to Yana, ignoring her inability to reply. Both the other ladies smiled at me and one said, "I think I'll have some of that when it's my turn." Before leaving each of them spent a few seconds groping this helpless lady and scoring themselves some of the white fluid dripping from her face.

I wheeled Yana into the room, removed the strap and lifted her onto the bed. She was still climaxing gently and I decided a little cunnilingus would complete the process nicely. For a short while the climaxes - er - climaxed, and then she flopped down, either asleep or unconscious.

I quickly untied her and lay her down in the recovery position. I felt she had had enough harshness to satisfy the most hardened submissive. I found a towel and damped it with some warm water, removing the vibrator and the plug as I went.

When she was finally clean (although still damp) I lay down next to her and pulled the sheets over the two of us.

As I did this she opened her eyes and muttered, "I'm fucked. I'm completely and comprehensively fucked." She smiled briefly at me and closed her eyes.

I was sure this time. She was not unconscious, she was asleep.

I slept with her.

Day 2, No 3: Petite

I awoke to something. A light was still on. I wasn't sure what until I saw Yulia coming in and realised that it was the movement of the door handle that had awoken me.

I said in a low voice, "How did you know I was here?"

Yulia leaned close to me and said with a strange smile on her face, "You weren't exactly discreet now, were you?"

Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers