Irkutsk Ch. 10

Story Info
Some plans for the future, and another adventure.
3.7k words
4.68
13.5k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers

I have been asked why my protagonist had to be tattooed on the forehead. Frankly I'm not quite sure. Remember I didn't write this story...it wrote itself and I merely transcribed it.

It is possible that no explicit purpose will arise for the tattoo. However, in the back of my mind I was aware that these ladies are insecure. (Not that that is a criticism - I would certainly feel very insecure if I had been treated as they had been, and I suspect most of you would too.)

I felt that ladies deserved a semblance of security with their captive. At least at the start Michael was in no position to make promises to them, and I felt that the tattoo would add just a little to their shaky confidence that Michael would not flee at the first opportunity. And as you will see in a short while, such an opportunity is just around the corner.

In addition, I wanted to make Michael's first days with the Lady Brigade as horrific as possible to contrast with what lay ahead. It was a sort of test for him. (And you will see that the testing hasn't quite finished.)

*****

It must have been over a minute before she spoke. "This isn't turning out as I had expected. I don't know what we're going to do with you."

I told her I had some ideas, and she agreed to listen to them. She ordered drinks for both of us, and I started.

"I don't want you to think I'm being too egotistical, but on the basis of the ladies with whom I have spent time I have a consistent picture that the way I am being used is inefficient. They all want sex, and I know I am their only option for heterosexual sex, but there is something else they have been missing, and that is even more important to them. It seems to be exactly the same for me.

A week ago I would never have believed I would ever think such a thing, but in the last few days I have been getting all the sex I could possibly want, and possible just a little more than that. And with the loveliest, sexiest and most enthusiastic ladies I could ever have dreamed of. And yet I want more; well not so much more but something else too.

I want to spend time with them and enjoy their company. More importantly for you, I think they want the same. Sex, or at least intercourse, is not the most important thing they want from me, and it is not the most important thing they need from me. They will take time out of the very limited time they have set aside for sex in order to chat with me and learn what this strange and entertaining species called a man is really like.

"But there is yet another completely independent fact that I believe you need to know. For the first time in my life I have a mission in life: to make a contribution to a society where I have the capacity to make a difference. The sex is a part of that, but a bigger part is fulfilling a gender role. To put it another way, I am the solitary yang to the overwhelming yin here. Now that your ladies have been exposed to yang, they crave it. Even those who have not yet spent time with me seem to have increased their demand for it. And being essential to someone has been a corresponding experience for me - now I feel that I would fade away without this new meaning to my life. If, today, you allowed me to leave, I would want to stay. And no, this is not a trick to try and get you to drop your guard - you are welcome to leave your security measures in place.

"There is yet a third issue. I am having a great time except for my recent injures which were unfortunate accidents. It has been wonderful having a stream of stunning (no pun intended) women literally lining up for my services. I am not at all sure it is working so well for the ladies. Even if I were able to keep up the rate of four a day five times a week, that would mean each lady would get three hours with a middle aged, unfit, tired man less than once a fortnight.

"These are supremely fit, healthy ladies with a correspondingly healthy libido, ladies who have been denied sex, or at least heterosexual sex, for a long time. They have a great deal of catching up to do and one man to share between over forty of them. That is a dramatic imbalance that was bound to cause problems. I can tell you that from my observations those problems are starting to exist. I know I am going to regret saying this but the only answer I can envisage is to have other, younger, fitter men available to your ladies. However, what I really want to do is to talk to the ladies all together. No exceptions and you included. You should address them too. There are forty four resourceful, intelligent, committed people here. They have a right to have a say in what happens, and the chances are that they will have a better idea."

That was as far as I got...frankly I was surprised to have got that far.

"Well I have a list of responses to that, but I'll start with the fact that you are a very presumptuous slave. I'll be lenient with you because you are trying to help and because you have been injured by our carelessness. Second you won't regret your suggestions to have another man here because it is simply not going to happen. Not under any circumstances. You'll have to get used to being the only man here. However, I accept that there may be a better way to apply our resources to our needs, and I agree that it should be the subject of an open forum including all members.

"I want to know something about you, however, because you seem very different from the other men we have had here. Tell me about your personal thoughts about sex and women. Thoughts that existed before you came here. I want to know these things about you to help me... to help us decide how best this can work."

I wasn't sure where to start, so after a moment to think I started with my earliest recollections of my interest in women; well, back then it was girls. "I know there must have been a time before I took any special interest in your gender, but I have memories from before my teenage years of longing for these people with their mysterious and even then fascinating anatomy. Back then I had no idea what actually I would have done with one if I had had the opportunity, but the fascination was there.

"As my knowledge about women and sex developed, my interest developed correspondingly. I couldn't say it increased because I cannot remember it ever being less than it is now, and that is all-encompassing. I find a woman's body fascinating far beyond the simple acts of penetration and my own orgasm, and a woman's mind always seems different and just as fascinating too.

"I certainly derive enormous pleasure from an orgasm with a sexy, enthusiastic woman, but there is far more. I enjoy their pleasure seemingly as much as I enjoy my own. I know that sounds like a contradiction and it is hard to explain. Perhaps the best way I can put it is that exploring every aspect of a woman's sexuality seems to be one of my most basic drives. It works along with, but separately from, my own sex drive.

My experience with you just now was wonderful in more ways than I can possibly say. I feel in one small way disappointed that I was unable to be present, or at least conscious, throughout the entire episode, but the combination of your pleasure and mine, enhanced by the focus of your loving Princesses, was simply more than my brain could take. I felt as if I had died of pleasure, except that I have been brought back to life to feed hungrily yet again at this feast of perfect womanhood you have laid down before me.

"I still feel grossly inadequate to do even one of your ladies justice, let alone all forty-four of you, but I feel that every single one of you is a perfect companion for me. I feel that I am being selfish, that a complete sacrifice to your Brigade of everything I am is a woefully inadequate exchange for what you are giving me, but I love you and, ridiculous though it may sound, I love every one of you even though I don't even know the names of you all. Some I haven't even spoken to, and yet I love them. I am yours, Goddess, and I am yours, Lady Brigade. The ridiculous thing is that every time I try to give you something, you repay me far more in return. You need to know that I belong to you heart and soul."

I had opened my heart to my Goddess, and her only response was to look at me calmly and nod slowly before giving me a gentle hug and saying: "I am starting to understand you and I am starting to understand that pure dumb luck brought to our front door the very type of man we had been crying out for. I don't know how rare you are, but I have never met such a man before. We belong together, all forty-five of us." For some reason her saying the number forty-five made a deep impression upon me, as if we were a family of forty-five now, rather than a family of forty-four and me.

The Goddess continued: "You are going to rest again now. When you awake you can have something light to eat and Dr Yulia will examine you again. If she permits it there will be a general meeting this afternoon in the great hall."

She pressed a button and Nadezna walked in about two seconds later. She spoke briefly to Nadezna who helped me to my feet (not that I needed it, but she was very persuasive) and walked me out. When we were out of the Goddess's suite she told me that I was not permitted to discuss with her the business that the Goddess and I had spoken about. She was to take me straight back to my room and do anything I wanted. She looked me in the eye and said that the Goddess had told her that meant anything, not just sexual requests. I pointed out that "not just sexual requests" appeared to suggest that sexual requests were included. She blushed - she was shy! - and nodded her head.

What I wanted first was to have a drink of tea and then a lie down. She would have to stay with me in case I needed anything else. She took me to a kitchen where she made me a cup of tea and carried it for me as we walked to my room. As we talked I realised she had known without me saying anything exactly how I liked my tea. When I asked her she told me that all information collected by anyone about me, from mundane things such as how I like my tea to comprehensive details of my sexual behaviour, became part of a database that was carefully studied by all the ladies. Before an "appointment" with me the study was particularly intense. On further enquiry I learned that it included the fact that I have a birthmark on my right buttock, the fact that I snore and the fact that I suckled on one lady's nipple piercing and appeared to enjoy it. Apparently as a result four ladies had their nipples pierced before the Goddess had stepped in and pointed out that I might not want all my partners to have the same characteristics. This local network merited some consideration - it could do some good, but it could also create problems. Nadezna told me that they were not permitted to let me see this database, but yes she would tell the Goddess that I would like to discuss its possibilities with her.

We reached my room and I realised that I was indeed tired. I sat down with Nadezna and drank my tea. I then told her I would like to see her masturbate. She blushed again, and said she would prefer not to as she found it embarrassing. It must have been a significant problem for her to show reluctance at a request from me. I was keen to learn more about these wonderful ladies and so I asked her if there was any special reason. She told me that she usually orgasmed so hard that she cried out aloud.

I asked her, "Has it occurred to you that men, or at least I, take great delight in your pleasure, and the greater your pleasure, the greater our delight. Would it help if I did it too?"

This question triggered great emotion. "You mustn't indulge in solitary sexual pleasure - the ladies must have all there is."

I said I understood on one level that my orgasms were a valuable resource for the ladies, but this time it would be shared with her, so it wouldn't be wasted. Nedezna replied that if her masturbation would give me pleasure, then she would be happy with that, and if my pleasure was sufficient then perhaps I might allow her to take a more direct, tactile role in further heightening my pleasure. This conversation appeared to have resolved her embarrassment, so I asked her where she would like to be. She looked longingly at the chair I was sitting in and I picked up the message. If she would help me undress I would lie on the bed and watch her pleasuring herself sitting on the soft leather armchair. Once I was lying comfortably I told her to do whatever made her feel good. The look she gave me would have been enough reward on its own.

Nedezna sat slumped in the buttoned leather, looking at me under her lids and licking her lips as she unbuttoned the top of her white dress. She undid the front of the first bra I had seen here, exposing her small breasts. The nipple shields and piercings had been removed, and she rolled the nipples around between her fingers and thumbs. It might have been an act, but she seemed to squeeze the nipples so hard that she cried out in pain. The nipples became noticeably bigger. She held them firmly and pulled them away from her so her breasts were elongated towards me.

She then lifted her left breast and suckled hard on the nipple for a long time. When she took it away from her mouth the nipple was an inch long and had saliva dripping from it.

"It's throbbing" she told me. "It hurts, but if feels so sexy. I feel as if I am being used, punished for what I did to you." I made to answer, but she silenced me. She then flicked her fingers at her right nipple over and over again, and I could see it darken, then start to enlarge even more. Throughout this act she was looking at me...or more specifically at my groin. Could this be the same lady who had blushed when I mentioned masturbation?

After teasing her nipples to many shades darker and several sizes thicker, she reached down with both hands and slid them up the insides of her thighs. Remember this was a very tall lady with unimaginably long legs. And yes, they went all the way... Her skirt was still covering her vulva, so I couldn't yet see what she was doing, but she seemed to be concentrating very hard. After a little while she lifted her right hand and sucked on the fingers. It wasn't quite clear to me at this stage whether she was tasting herself or adding moisture. It did become clear when she repeated the process with the other hand, as her skirt lifted a little with the hand and I could see her glistening thighs and the moisture pooling in the leather beneath.

Nadezna suddenly shifted herself so her skirt was tucked right up out of the way giving me the ultimate ringside seat (no pun intended) for her explorations. Three fingers curved up inside her thrusting in and out, in and out. She was already starting to become noisy, making deep grunting sounds.

After a little while she swapped hands, one hand returning to her mouth while the other continued to fulfill my request. As she worked at herself she gradually slid further and further down in the chair, while the grunting became louder and less regular. I had lost count of the changes of hands when she reached down and pinched two fingers around the clitoris that was by now half an inch out of its hood. I could see a small piercing right through the clitoral head that obviously was normally completely covered, and she was rolling this around. The other hand was pulling at one of her inner labia, dragging it out to what seemed an impossible length and I could see tiny pulses of clear fluid shooting out.

Finally the grunting was becoming higher pitched, and she was now half off the chair with only her head touching the seat. Her buttocks were now almost down to the floor. By this stage her teeth were bared in a savage grimace and her nostrils flared wide. She was glaring at me as if I was to be her next meal - perhaps I was.

I noticed that I was now painfully erect, and my good hand was gripping it tightly although I couldn't recall moving my hand there.

Nadezna's left hand then went up to her right nipple twisting it hard, and the muscles in her legs, always impressive, tightened and flexed still harder. Her eyes lost focus and the dribbling on the floor had turned to a constant stream. It was clear by now that she was approaching a thunderous orgasm.

"Keep going!" I ordered. Suddenly her back arched violently and the chair was pushed back several feet on the tiled floor. Fortunately she was flexed again by the time she hit the floor and her back and shoulders took the impact. Again she arched and for an instant there was a little fountain of liquid going straight up, and then again her firm round buttocks hit the floor and splashed in the pool there.

After a few more convulsions she rolled on her side rubbing both hands between her legs. As the force faded she quietened down and lay there on her side, quivering and shaking some of the time, while at other times she was tensed but motionless.

I was by now well past any thoughts of good manners. "Get over here NOW." I yelled. She quickly got up and jumped on the bed. I grabbed her with one hand and my cast, and sat her atop me as I lay back. I yelled at her not to stop, but that was unnecessary. By the time her wonderful firm buttocks were pressed against my thighs, I was pumping my seed into her.

I had thought she was done, but clearly not, as suddenly she started shaking again atop me and I had an even closer view of those unbelievable legs tensing astride me. Without warning she grabbed my waist and impaled herself harder and harder onto me. I could feel her inner muscles gripping me.

By now I had lost my erection but that didn't prevent her from keeping a firm hold on me. After just a little longer she fell forwards on top of me, and I didn't even have to turn my head to grab a nipple in my mouth and suck on it hard. It seemed so long it filled my mouth.

She started humping uncontrollably on me again and yelled at me to stop, that she couldn't take any more. Being a man who always knows better, of course I didn't stop. A moment later, and after a little more bouncing and shrieking, I had a dripping unconscious woman sprawled on me.

With my post orgasmic sensations and my right arm in a cast I was unable to shift her, so I decided to suffer the awful and undignified fate of lying where I was with this gorgeous naked slimy woman on top of me.

In fact she was not quite naked - she still had the torn and wet remains of her dress around her waist, and I saw in the mess a bra strap still stuck in amongst the debris. I have often thought that there is no woman more beautiful than the woman with whom one has just shared an orgasm. I knew this lady was just one of an entire community of stunningly beautiful ladies, but right now she was simply the most gorgeous, the sexiest, the most wonderful of them all.

It was only a short while before she recovered, and perhaps predictably the first sign of recovery was a slight thrusting of her hips. It seemed as if she was having an orgasm in a dream - until Tina's appointment I had not thought this possible for a woman. Whatever the reason, when she did open her eyes this orgasm appeared to be continuing, although by now I had slipped out and was not much use to her sexually.

After a few moments of silence and with a look of concentration on her face, she looked down at me and asked me if I was OK. I said I was wonderful and she leaned forwards and kissed me tenderly.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you. That was what I really needed before. I just didn't know how to explain it. I am happy now to wait for my turn to get to have you again. I must leave now, but two more ladies will return. One to look after you, the other to clean up. She got up and walked a little unsteadily out the door dressed, or rather undressed, exactly as she was. Before the door had closed behind her, two others came in.

Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers