Irkutsk Ch. 14

Story Info
The flight of the survivors.
5.9k words
4.75
14.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers

I'm sorry about the short last chapter, but this story doesn't always break into constant-size chunks. This one is longer than most - I hope that makes up for it. And thank you for your continuing feedback, positive and otherwise. You are all reading my story, which I very much appreciate.

A new beginning?

I approached the Goddess. "Goddess, I need to talk to you."

"You can't call me Goddess" she replied "I have failed. I can't protect my ladies."

I repeated: "Goddess, I need to talk to you."

"Call me Chris" she said.

"Goddess, I must talk to you."

She looked at me curiously "what do you want?"

I told her I wanted to help. I asked her what she had in mind, and she replied that she was out of ideas. She had used up her energies and most of the enormous amount of money the ladies had in buying the island and fitting it out. She couldn't go back; she was too concerned about the risks of exposing her remaining charges to those who had kidnapped me (the second time, she told me with a humourless smile). She had nowhere to go. She had failed to protect those who had trusted her.

"Wecan provide for all these ladies." I told her. "Come with me to Australia, and I promise you we can all make a life there."

"And start afresh from nothing?" she said, still with that bleak smile.

"Well, not exactly nothing." I replied. "I have some assets and we can make a start with that."

"We kidnap you. We rape you repeatedly. We break your arm and kidnap you again and rape you again and then make you walk naked across the wilds of Russia bleeding and carrying a bedhead..." she broke off into nervous laughter.

I put my hands - well, one hand and one cast - on either side of her head and made her look at me. "I love you, Goddess. I want to make my life with you."

She gave me a thousand-yard stare and went off to talk to Maria. That's a sign of failure with women, I thought - I tell her that I love her and want to spend the rest of my life with her, and she just walks off without a word.

The engines stopped, and The Goddess returned with Maria. She called the others around. She told them we were drifting in the middle of the lake, safe from the rebel ladies here, and safe from drifting into shallows or rocks. For a few minutes. She told them that she could no longer provide them with a life safe from the harsh treatment of Russians including, now, half of their own Brigade. She told them that I had an idea about how I might be able to provide what she could not, and asked them to listen to me.

"This will sound like a silly idea..." I started. Someone said in a stage whisper, "We're the experts on silly ideas.", and there were a few laughs.

I went on "You have tried everything possible to make a home in Russia, among Russians. I think, however, that you would find Australian attitudes more fair-minded. I have a few houses and a little money, and I think we could make a new start there. I love you and your Goddess and I am immensely proud to have been associated with what she and you have been doing beside Lake Baikal.

"I want her to be my wife. I want to live with her in Australia, and I want you all to come with us and make your lives in Australia. I don't know what careers you had apart from sports, but I think we can find worthwhile jobs for many - perhaps most - of you in Australia. I can tell you that many country towns in Australia are desperate for doctors, and those of you with medical qualifications would be very welcome. I am confident we could find a place for all of you.

"I suggest that we find somewhere to regroup, stay there for a while and make contact with the Australian government to try and seek residency for you all there. The Goddess could come as my wife if she could bring herself to agree. What do you think?"

Silence. More silence. Then one hand went up. "Can we stay together?" Tina asked.

I looked at the Goddess, who nodded. Suddenly they all came forward and we had one enormous group hug. Every one of them was crying. The Goddess was crying. I wasn't crying: I winced in pain...until I started crying too.

I looked at the Goddess and asked if we could speak privately.

"This is private - just my family." she replied.

So I told her I was serious. "I love you and I want you to be my wife".

"Do you want twenty wives?" she replied. I told her that I wanted her to be my wife. If that meant we lived alone that was what I wanted. If that meant I had twenty wives then that was what I wanted. If it meant we had twenty children then that was what I wanted.

She looked at me through her tears and said, "Yes, yes, I love you, yes", and leapt forwards and hugged me again. And again, all the others hugged us both.

"So - how will our family look?" I asked. My Goddess told me she wasn't sure, but she wasn't brave enough to tell her ladies, or at least those who were still part of the group, that they were going to miss out on sex with me and she didn't think I was either. We left it at that for now.

Then Maria told us we had practical things to do, and returned to the helm. She restarted the engine and off we went. For the moment I knew not where and cared not where. I was just about falling over with fatigue and pain, and I just lay down and went to sleep.

I didn't need any of Dr Yulia's potions to help me sleep. I found out later that I had just lain down in the middle of the floor and started snoring. My ladies had put a pillow under my head, some blankets over me and made sure they walked around my little speed hump in the middle of the cabin floor.

When I awoke it was half-light. I wasn't sure if it was early morning or evening, but I was comfortable on the thick carpet and still very tired, so I continued dozing, eyes closed but half-aware of what was happening around me. The movement of the water seemed less, and I could vaguely hear sounds of waves on rocks, so I presumed we were tied up somewhere. There seemed little activity on the boat and no sense of urgency, so I just stayed where I was and drifted off to sleep again.

I awoke with a sense of urgency. I opened my eyes and saw Ekaterina's eyes about six inches away, staring straight into mine. She was kneeling beside me. She told me it was time to go.

"Have we got time for a quick kiss" I asked, and she held me for a moment, kissing me. Then she stood up and held out her hand to help me up. I accepted the help, standing and waiting for a moment to reorient myself. Ekaterina told me that it was time to leave the boat now.

I looked around and saw we were alone. I continued to hold her hand and she towed me out and onto the gangway.

All the others were on a bus. The engine was running and they were all looking at Ekaterina and me with worried looks. Ekaterina dragged me into the bus and we were off before the door was even closed. I saw Dominika at the wheel. Ekaterina pushed me down into one of the front passenger seats next to my Goddess and left us without another word, walking further back to find an empty seat.

My Goddess looked at me intensely, almost fiercely, and said "Now: tell me what happened."

"A group of ladies woke me and grabbed me. The ladies who had been with me had gone. My head was covered and I was dragged into a car. I was taken to a place that I later learned was the big house at the edge of your property - the one where deliveries are made.

"I was stripped and tied to a bed. They injected me with something - papaverine I think - and they raped me in turn. I think they all had two turns. After that I'm not entirely sure, but they seemed to get drunk and go to sleep. I didn't look to check. I was able to get free of the bonds - all except for those tying my cast to the bedhead - and make my way out of the house and back to the main house."

"What I want to knownow", the Goddess interrupted determinedly, "iswhere are the rest of my ladies? I have lost some of my Brigade as a result of their own choice. Their decision means that I no longer have to take responsibility for their welfare. However, I need to know where the others are. I need to make arrangements for their welfare. Do you know what happened to these others?"

"I don't think there were any others" I replied. "I don't yet know every one of your ladies, and I haven't counted yet, but I think you've got everyone except for the kidnappers...that is, last night's kidnappers." Briefly the odd thought struck me that I had been kidnapped from my kidnappers. I was a double kidnap victim, or could you call the second time a rescue?

My Goddess interrupted my brief and inappropriate humorous thoughts: "Twenty four ladies here. Twenty five including me. Then there were those who captured you last night.I need to know what happened to the others."

I realized I had worse news for my Goddess than she expected. "I couldn't count them last night, but I had thought about twenty. If there are twenty five here, I think there must have been nineteen last night. I'm sorry, but I think all nineteen were involved in the mutiny."

I could see the grief in her eyes for a moment, then she turned and called Dr Yulia to come forward. Dr Yulia came and sat on the floor beside the Goddess and they put their heads together and chatted quietly for a while.

Then Yulia looked up and me and asked: "how many of them raped you?"

I told her I couldn't be quite sure, but had thought it was about twenty. I now knew there couldn't have been more than nineteen, so nineteen was now my best guess.

"And you say some of them twice?"

Again I told her I couldn't be sure, but I thought they had all had two goes.

"You had sex thirty-eight times last night?"

"Well yes, they gave me at least two of those injections. I didn't orgasm myself, and whenever I wilted they repeated the dose. Plus, there were a couple of others beforehand - you were one." I noticed an embarrassed look on Yulia's face.

My Goddess spoke up then. "That's incredible - no, I do believe you Michael, but thirty eight times! That explains why you were chafed and bleeding, but it doesn't explain the cut on your neck."

I explained I had had to break a window to get back into the house, and cut myself climbing through.

"So what about your feet? What happened to them?"

I explained that it had been a long walk in the dark, and I had stumbled on rocks or sharp plants or something.

Dr Yulia spoke up again: "You walked! Are you telling me you had sex thirty-eight times, untied yourself, escaped while carrying a bedhead and wearing a cast, walked naked and bleeding six kilometres in the dark in a temperature of about 2 degrees C from a place you had never been to before, broke into our community, then pushed your car from the door to release us?"

I explained that seemed to paint a picture that was a little more dramatic than the truth. I hadn't played much of part in the sex, I was just tied up and jumped on thirty-eight times. I had been to the house before in daylight with Tina, so I had an idea of the way home. Also, carrying a bit of extra weight helped me keep warm in the low temperatures.

The Goddess looked strangely at me. "You're downplaying this? I suppose this happens to you all the time does it?"

I gave her a wry smile "Actually, I have been kidnapped for forced sex with multiple women once before." Dr Yulia went into a coughing fit and I heard muffled laughter behind me.

The Goddess just covered her mouth with her hand and fell silent for a moment, but I couldn't help noticing the sparkle in her eyes. After a while she said, "So why didn't you try to escape altogether?"

I had to think about that: "The thought didn't even occur to me. I was worried about you and I wanted to get home. Now that I do think about it, even if I had wanted to return to my old life, I had no idea how far or which way it was to Khuzhir, and even if I could get there I didn't fancy the idea of turning up there in my condition."

"Well, I'm pleased that you thought of our community as your home, but sadlywecan never go back."

This seemed to segue into what I really wanted to discuss. I asked my Goddess if I could speak more about my plans for the future. Yes she was happy for me to do that, but not here.

"We will get to Ulan-Ude in a couple of hours and we'll get some rooms there. We can talk about the future tomorrow. Until then you are Dr Yulia's patient - and not her lover!" She gave Dr Yulia a meaningful look. I nodded as if I knew what or where Ulan-Ude was.

Dr Yulia took my hand and led me further back in the bus to where there was a bench seat and a big first aid cabinet. She helped me undress and got me to lie across the bench seat. Before she covered me with a blanket I heard gasps when the ladies saw my injuries. She held me up to have something to drink and laid me gently back down. She leaned over me and told me I would sleep for a long while. She gave me a kiss and I went to sleep straight away, still feeling her lips on mine.

I woke up in a big bed and not the seat in the bus. I felt stiff almost everywhere except the one place I usually feel stiff on waking. Otherwise I felt remarkably good, but I needed to go to the toilet.

As soon as I sat up Maria, who had been sitting beside me, went and spoke to someone, while I relieved the pressure on my bladder. When she returned she told me we were in Ulan-Ude and I had been asleep for thirty-six hours. I gathered Yulia's potion had been responsible for this. She also told me that the Goddess wanted to see me, but for a little while she would just sit and hold my hand. It was pleasant there for a brief moment, relaxing with a beautiful, loving woman paying me attention

A few minutes later my Goddess came to talk. "I want you to know that we believe and trust you completely about what happened the night after our meeting" she said. "The evidence is completely consistent. We realise, however, that we have been extremely lucky in finding a man who can satisfy our sexual needs, who accepts our - my - authority, and who has both the will and the resources, both personal and practical, to provide such support to our community.

You have succeeded where I, their Goddess, have failed. You are now our leader. Our God, if you wish. There is one piece of information that I think you should know. There is only one of the twenty-five remaining members of the Brigade who has not had sex with you at some stage of your time here. And since, one way or another, all nineteen rebels had their way with you, there is just one of the original forty-four who has still waiting.

Tatiana is still a virgin and has been reminding me constantly she is the only one to miss out with you. She has been pressing me to correct that lacking as soon as possible. I would like to call a meeting, but I think it is fair for Tatiana to share your bed beforehand. Not only fair, but if she is to be able to understand the issues I want to discuss, I think she needs to be able to make her decision knowing what it means to share your bed.

Dr Yulia says you are not completely recovered, but are making good progress and capable of taking care of Tatiana's needs. Would you mind if she came to your bed now?"

What could I say? It was a reasonable request and I was starting to feel better. I was becoming very much aware that after a combination of a very busy period and a very long sleep I had not had sex for two days. I told my Goddess that that would be fine.

She turned and nodded to Maria who had been waiting at the door, and Maria disappeared. She reappeared only a few seconds later with a vision from a Botticelli painting. The Goddess reached for the vision's hand, brought her forward and introduced her to me.

Tatiana was a fragile beauty, delicate and pure, from her very pale long blonde hair to her blue eyes with impossibly long eyelashes. She was wearing a simple white knee length dress, which somehow didn't give the virginal impression that usually goes with such attire.

On closer examination I saw that it was completely see-through and I could tell she was wearing nothing underneath. Her feet were bare too. She had a single braid of hair around her brow.

"Tatiana is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen", my Goddess told me "and she has never had any sexual contact with a man...or any woman other than herself, for that matter. However, she tells me she has masturbated several times a day since well before her sixteenth birthday, dreaming of a man who will complete her sexual education. She is, to use her own words, horny enough to cut glass and desperate for you be the one to cure her virginity. She says she will do absolutely anything for you, and whatever you do will be her dream come true. Pain, pleasure, temptation, even withholding of sex for a little while, will all be a pleasure to her as long as it comes from you or with you. And although she is our youngest Lady at twenty four, she is an adult and capable of making up her own mind." My Goddess looked sideways at Maria and smiled faintly with this last sentence.

I looked at Tatiana and asked her if she understood what the Goddess had said.

"Yes", she replied with a definite emphasis.

"And do you agree?"

"Yes", again.

I looked up at Maria and my Goddess, and suggested that they leave me alone with Tatiana.

"No", my Goddess answered, "we will leave if you wish, but Tatiana wants her friends to watch. She looks pure and innocent - in fact she is in many ways pure and innocent, but she has depths of lust, including being an exhibitionist, which her appearance belies. She wants you to take her virginity in front of an audience, if you will agree to do that for her."

I asked Tatiana who she wanted to be watching.

She looked me directly into my eyes, straight at my soul and said with an enchanting, disarming smile, "Every one of these Ladies, if you don't mind."

I looked at my Goddess questioningly and she told me that she had hired an entire wing of this hotel including a conference room. In anticipation of my consent, the conference room had been set up for such an event.

I turned back to Tatiana and asked her whether she wanted others to play any part in this.

"No", she answered, "they can watch, and they can even masturbate as long as they don't interfere with you and me. But I want to be touched by no-one but you the first time. Please allow me this pleasure. You can do whatever you want with me, or to me. But just you alone. Please. After I have had my pleasure they can join in and do anything they want."

I didn't tell her that nothing on earth could have prevailed upon me to turn down such a beautiful woman, or so simple and moving a request. I simply replied that I would be proud to share that with her and took her right hand in my left hand.

My Goddess and Maria showed us through the door, where I saw what was clearly all the remaining Ladies form an escort for us as we walked down the corridor into a large open room. There was a huge but very low circular bed in the middle and a circle of leather armchairs surrounding it. Our escorts led Tatiana and me to the bed, and then closed around us so that each was seated comfortably only about three feet from the edge of the bed.

I helped Tatiana into a sitting position on the bed and then suddenly remembered I was naked. I was also now erect. In this surreal scene and among such intimate friends the usual sense of vulnerability and exposure that affects us all whenever we are naked in front of others simply hadn't occurred to me. I leaned forwards and kissed Tatiana's lips, placing my cast behind her shoulders as support.

Her tongue gently explored my mouth, but after a few moments she tilted her head back, looked me in the eye and said, "I will never be able to thank you enough for this. Just know that whatever you want to do will be right for me."

Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers
12