Irkutsk Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she put her lips back to mine and showed me how passionate and loving she was. She leaned back and pulled me on top of her, still kissing me. Then she started fondling one of my nipples with one hand with feather-light touches. The other hand she just ran up and down the back of my neck.

Both these actions sound very simple, but somehow they she shifted my libido into overdrive. As if that wasn't enough she started a gentle rotation of her hips against my thigh. I don't know quite how, but next she manœuvred herself until she was humping through her dress of cheesecloth-type material directly onto my erection.

I could feel the damp heat radiating from her. As if that wasn't enough she moved her right hand from my nipple and lined up her small, pointed breasts directly onto both of my nipples, massaging them with hers.

And then she started running her right index finger from the top of the cleft between my buttocks, still with the feather-light touch, up my spine to meet her left hand on my neck, and then back down again. Then just briefly she took her left hand from neck-massage duties to turn my head sideways and instead changed from kissing me to sucking gently on my earlobe.

I felt as if I was being massaged by a dozen sexy women, all synchronising their movements together.

I looked up for a moment and saw some of the audience had undressed and several hands were on breasts and between legs. Tatiana's performance seemed to be having the same effect on the audience as it was on the main subject! After a little more of this I whispered to Tatiana that if she kept up she was going to have to deal with a mess on her lovely dress.

Briefly taking her tongue out of my ear she replied that that would be very sad because she'd just have to suck me to hardness and start from scratch again. But she could understand that after all those sexy women using me for their pleasure but not allowing me to enjoy it, and then going fortwo dayswithout sex, I must be ready to burst.

Then she changed the motion of her hips until she was sliding straight up and down on me. At the same time she intensified her other movements. Clearly her idea of dealing with premature ejaculation was to let it happen and then deal with it. And then without further warning the prophecy fulfilled itself. All over her dress. It felt divine.

Tatiana pushed me up to a sitting position beside her and indicated I should stay there while she stood up. "Look around you" she said.

I had forgotten for a moment that we were not alone, and looked up from her. The room was full of naked or almost naked women. Some were masturbating. I could see the volleyballers, one lying down on her back while the other, watching us intently, was sitting on her face and pulling and twisting her own nipples.

Then Tatiana started a sexy, twisting dance, watching me intently. She lifted the hem of her dress and revealed her slim thighs. Lifted further revealing just a little soft blond hair that did nothing to conceal her neat little pussy, shiny with my juices or hers, or both.

Lifted further to reveal swelling hips and a tiny waist with a thin gold chain joining her navel piercing to a clitoris piercing. Lifted further again to show me her pointed breasts, looking ready to burst and with tiny dark swollen nipples pointing upwards.

And then finally lifted over her head and this lovely woman was naked, naked and dancing for me. She folded the dress so my wet patch was uppermost, and then ran her finger though it. She put her finger to her mouth to taste it, and then ran her finger down to her pussy. Then she turned and walked slowly around the edge of the bed, holding the dress out. Each of the girls touched the damp patch, and each of them then put their fingers straight to their mouths.

The scene seemed like some midsummer ritual, with Tatiana as the virgin sacrifice...no, as the High Priestess, and me as the central figure. I stood beside the bed as realised all eyes were on me. I could feel the sexual energy from all around me focused between my legs, and then felt a fresh power as I gradually swelled and lifted again.

Tatiana took it gently at first with both hands, then sat down, slowly bringing it to her lips. Almost there, she looked up at me and said, "It doesn't need much sucking to hardness now, but I'm going to have just a little because I promised myself I would." And her lips engulfed me and slowly slid downwards. I could feel her tongue sliding around inside her mouth as she moved down slowly, so slowly. As the took more and more she lifted off the bed to position herself better, moving a little from side to side.

When she was about half way down she turned me around and made lie back on the bed, and then moved herself around so she was kneeling over my face and again so slowly sliding down towards my face. I looked up at the labia now parting only a few inches above my head, starting to reveal the inner labia already with dribbles forming on them.

I started to lift my head to taste, but as soon as I did, two ladies appeared, one each side, and gently pushed me back down.

Ekaterina said in a low voice "Tatiana wants you to let her do this to you."

I lowered my head, but it didn't matter. A few seconds later the dribbles fell near my mouth and I licked them up. The I relaxed again to enjoy the beautiful sight inches over me and the sensations of this angel fellating me. It seemed Tatiana was connected with all these other ladies, and they were all enjoying me through her. I then felt her lips reach the very bottom, and then, just as slowly, she started on the return journey.

I had the odd feeling that I was swelling and hardening even more, but that was impossible inside this delicate lady's mouth. After what seemed like an hour she lifted her mouth away from me and turned again to face me.

"Do you mind if I kiss you after that?" she asked.

I replied that she could do anything she wanted to me now and I would want more. She pressed her lissom body against mine, moving around just a little against me, as she kissed my lips, my nose, my eyes, all over my face. Then she moved to an ear and said very firmly: "Now youmusttake me. Now!"

Tatiana laid beside me on her back, legs slightly open, her breathing a little heavy. As I moved over her she looked pleadingly at me. "No more foreplay. Please, now!"

It was temptimg to say no, but despite my climax only a minute or two ago, I desperately wanted to be inside her. I placed myself between her legs, and started to thrust gently. Tatiana adjusted her position so that I was steadily sliding deeper into her.

I was briefly recalled to her virgin status as I felt a little blockage which she overcame with the slightest of extra pressure and then continued to impale herself on me. It was a strange experience as she gently cradled my head giving me light kisses on my lips while her hips started a slow but firm rhythm engulfing me then releasing me.

I was doing virtually nothing as this angel beneath me took control over me, seeming to know every little thing I wanted and then forcing it upon me. In no time at all she was in the grip of orgasm, suddenly tensing as she stopped kissing me for a moment, making little noises in her throat.

For a moment she stopped moving as Maria brought her a drink with a straw and she drank briefly. Again, the other ladies seemed directly connected with her wishes and needs.

Then she looked at me and said "I need more." Without waiting for an answer she resumed. For a brief moment I was amazed by her ability to slide her hips so far up and down while the rest of her body remained firmly pressed against me. And then again I was lost in pleasure in her control of both her own lust and mine, which was certainly far beyond any control of mine.

Another orgasm for her, another drink, and back to the rhythm. Her vagina sliding slick but tight on me. Again, and again, until I lost count. At one point I remember being thankful that she had known I had to orgasm first in order to last so long.

Tatiana continued orgasm after orgasm until she was drenched with a cocktail of sweat, and her juices and perhaps some of mine. My consciousness started to move into a world where I became my penis and I felt I could see her pussy sliding up and down all around me.

Finally she lay back relaxed with a wonderful look of supreme happiness on her face.

Gradually I became aware that other hands were on me, and on her, and without me ever knowing we were moving I realised we were both being held upright by many hands. We were a few feet apart, still staring into each other's eyes and yet she was still sliding on me. I finally worked out that someone else - I saw the tattoos and realised it must be Ekaterina was now bent double in front of me, impaling herself on me.

Other hands and lips were all over me, on my breasts...I looked at Tatiana and saw that what I was feeling was my Goddess's lips on her breast, and yet I could feel it as if it were my own lips. And I could also feel it as if it were my own breast. Somehow I was experiencing the sensations of others as well as my own - I was certainly aware of Ekaterina's thrusting against me. Or someone, and yet I knew it was Ekaterina.

I felt a new type of orgasm and realised it was the result of fingers sliding around on my - Tatiana's - clitoris.

The last thing I can recall seeing was Tatiana's eyes on mine, fading onto our shared pleasure. And then my own orgasm, no more and no less intense than my experience of Tatiana's last few orgasms, as I exploded into Ekaterina.

My world went black, but still I could feel the orgasms, or just one orgasm as I pushed into Ekaterina/Tatiana...or was it someone else now? Eventually it seemed like a sexy dream, and perhaps it was.

Somehow, although it lasted forever, there was an afterwards. I looked around me and saw what looked like - what was - the aftermath of an orgy. Tatiana was lying back on the bed with her legs apart, murmuring some formless sounds as thick fluid dribbled out of her. My Goddess was on the floor curled up with her hand between her thighs, still gently masturbating.

One of the volleyballers was face down on the floor, her knees up to her breasts, still quivering with a string of fluid down to the floor from both ends. Maria was sitting sideways on Dominika's face, slumped forwards onto another lady's breast with an erect nipple between her teeth.

Everyone seemed to be still orgasming - and then I noticed I was still hard and ready. I took Tatiana's legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed, and slid deep into her, slowly moving in and out just an inch or so. Without opening her eyes she reached towards me and grabbed my hips, pulling me deeper into her. Again, seemingly even in her sleep, she was taking charge. After...I have no idea how long...she rolled over on top and increased the pace. Her eyes were still closed and she was still making the strange sounds, although louder now.

After while her hands lifted to her breasts, pulling the tiny nipples hard and twisting them around. Her pace increased further and she moved one hand between her legs, sliding up and down onto my length. Eventually, with a heart rending sigh, she flopped down onto me, one hand now grabbing the base of my penis and I realised I was coming again and she could feel the pulsations of me with her hand.

For a while her vagina seemed to take on a life of its own, pulsing and thrusting slightly as the rest of her seemed lifeless and the last dregs of my orgasm emptied into her. Our energies seemed to drain out of us simultaneously, and we slept.

12