Irkutsk Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was ready I was led out to the dining room and chose some fruit and coffee from a buffet. I was given a few minutes to digest this light breakfast and then Dr Yulia took my hand and the four of us went out into the conference room, Dominika trailing dazedly behind.

All the other ladies were waiting for us. I looked around and saw some were naked, some were dressed in erotic clothes or half naked, and some were dressed normally. Slava was naked and dressed at the same time. They all seemed to have been waiting for us.

The Goddess told me to show them what I could do with Dominika. How had she known that Dominika was in a strange state? I looked at Dominika and realised she was further down whatever track she was on than before. Her mouth was half open and moving oddly and her head was swaying from side to side. Her eyes were now staring into space, moving slightly right and left.

I looked at my Goddess and she just nodded encouragingly. Anya also seemed to know what was happening. I took Dominika's left hand and Anya took her right. We helped her to a kneeling position but with her knees apart and then leaned her forward so she was on all fours facing where I had been standing.

We then stretched her arms out so her head was almost on the ground but her bum was in the air - invitingly for most of the ladies who were behind her.

Anya and I returned to our previous positions in front of Dominika, and I looked again at my Goddess. She nodded again. I leaned towards Dominika and noticed she was now panting and drooling onto the floor...at both ends. I called out "NOW" and clapped my hands at the same time.

Dominika came back to us instantly, with the emphasis on "came". She instantly broke out into a violent orgasm, shaking and moaning loudly. The orgasm lasted about thirty seconds, until I noticed my Goddess looking meaningfully at me, and I lifted the unsteady, leaking woman to her feet and gave her a comforting hug.

She settled down and gradually re-entered reality, leaning heavily against me. When she had finally settled, she looked at me and said "Even though I knew what you were going to do I don't know how you managed it without touching me, but thank you. I don't know exactly where I was, but your suggestion brought me back with pleasure like nothing else I have imagined." She stayed leaning against me, and after she had regained full control, she gave me a big hug and a gentle kiss on the lips.

My Goddess stepped forwards and looked at Dr Yulia and Anya, who assisted Dominika to sit in a chair at the edge of the room. She spoke to the group: "I don't believe even Michael knows exactly what he has done, but I'll tell you that he did it with only the slightest of encouragement from me.

I want you all to know that we now a single united group. For those who have just come from the island, the rest of us have discussed what happened and we understand why you did what you did. We don't forgive you for it because there is nothing to forgive. We have just learned more about ourselves and each other.

Michael has this morning learned more about himself, and we are all learning more about what he means to our united group. "We had a vote yesterday, but now we are a single group that vote is meaningless. Michael - do you want to tell them all together?"

I addressed them all. It now seemed completely normal for me to be standing naked in front of a group of beautiful young ladies, some naked and some dressed, but all very sexy. "I want us to be one big family and for you all to come with me to Australia to live. I have an idea that is not yet finally complete, but I want to talk to the Australian Consul in Vladivostok and I am sure he will help us when he hears what I have to say.

"We could all live together, but some of us may be working in different places. I am confident you will be accepted in Australia, where society is different from Russia's. My question is, therefore, whether you want to come to Australia to live."

The muscular lady, whom I decided must have been a leader of the nineteen, stepped up to me and hugged me again. She turned to the group and said: "I helped you all kidnap this man a first time, and he repaid us with love and support beyond anything we had dreamt. I then led some of you to kidnap him a second time, and he has repaid us by creating what I think will provide what we were trying to obtain by kidnapping him, while still providing what the rest of the group want, and he offers us more, much more, besides.

"I say I will follow this man to the ends of the earth if will have me. I encourage you all to do as I am doing, but of course each of you must make her choice."

She turned back to me and said loud and clear: "I tried to take you selfishly for my part of the group alone. I did that because I didn't realise that you could provide what we all need. You are now my God. I will do anything you want, anything you say. And for just a little of what you gave Dominika a few minutes ago I would have done anything for you anyway."

She bent down as if to kiss my feet, but I lifted her up again, stood beside her and told her and her friends, in front of the group, "I am not your God. I am not anyone's God. And just in case you are not convinced, if I am God my first and last order to you is not to call me God but instead to call me Michael; not to treat me as God but treat me as an equal."

I kissed her and turned back to the group, to hear my Goddess saying, "Michael is right. We are equals. Henceforth you will all call me Chris." I leaned forwards and whispered to her that sometimes when we were alone I would still call her my Goddess. She just smiled back.