Irkutsk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the women - er Princesses - must have been waiting just outside the door, because she came in, wearing jeans and tee shirt, immediately after the first creak of the bed. She asked me, in perfect English, how I felt. I said I was hungry and hurt all over. She said she would get food but that I was not allowed analgesics - the lesson needed to sink in. I accepted this compromise and thanked her. Several of the Princesses, all dressed casually, brought food and drink - there was plenty and it was delicious. I was taken to a luxurious bathroom and washed comprehensively. I wasn't allowed to wash myself, but while their attentions were very intimate, they were not sexual. This time. After a long soak I was helped out and given two huge soft fluffy white towels, and a dressing gown of the same material. There was still some pain, but I was coping better. I was taken to a room with two huge leather armchairs and told to sit in one. I waited, relaxed and comfortable, if a little nervous.

12