Iron Heart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

Ben got a lot of odd looks from the locals that were predominantly Latino and some Black crowd. Ben stood out like a sore thumb as he and Leta got to the bar and ordered drinks. Ben didn't pay any mind to the stares he got and listened to Leta talk of her time at the hospital. The things that always got to her was the sick kids and when she couldn't help one it hurt her. The way she held her pain in check was something Ben took note of. Things did get to her, but she tried very hard not to let them override her own conscience.

Wanting to make the night more fun Ben got bold and took her out on the floor. Leta laughed and showed him how to dance properly. The last time they did it was a funny affair of her using him like a mannequin. This time, however, Leta took the lead and showed him how to do it right. Ben laughed as Leta and him did a basic salsa and some Latin pop dancing as well. They laughed and enjoyed each other's bodies against the other for a good hour.

Aside from the fun dancing they had a few drinks that turned into a few more. Leta was giggling as they tried the merengue and she was surprised at how well he caught on. Leta was feeling bad. As she ground her ass into his crotch, she made sure he got a full feel of it. His hands were on her hips and she took them and set them where she wanted them to be. Leta moaned softly as his strong hands found a good perch on her full globes and gave them a good squeeze.

After a small kiss after the song ended they went back to the bar and Leta was almost ready to fall over. She was getting very drunk and Ben was very tipsy. Leta looked at him after her last drink and laughingly pulled him close.

"Papi, I'm drunk," she said giggling.

"That you are honey," Ben said smiling.

"Can we go home now before I do something dumb," she slurred softly.

"If you like," Ben said back and took her arm.

Ben led the giggling ball of cuteness to his truck and helped her in. Leta looked up at Ben as he did and her drunken stupor was cute to Ben. Leta laid her head back and giggled as he buckled her in and shut the door. Ben was fine to drive, but he knew that his place was closer than Leta's so he made an executive decision to take her to his place so she could sleep it off. Along the way his mix CD was playing and a touching melody came on. "Give me a sign" by Breaking Benjamin was playing and Leta listened to it as they drove. The touching melodies and softer rhythm of the song made her smile. The lyrics started to get to her and as the chorus came to her ears she felt her smile was wide.

Ben felt something hit his arm and saw it was her head. She had pulled her legs under her and was leaning across the seat on him. Ben put his arm over her shoulders and held her to him as they drove along the parkway. Ben heard her murmuring the song as she listened to it and he chuckled.

"Like that one, I see?" he asked.

"It's cute," she replied.

Leta was never a fan of rock, but that song was a definite cool one. She hit the replay option and listened to it again as they got off the expressway and onto the main road. She looked around and saw where he lived and was shocked.

"You live in Totowa?" she asked a hint of intrigue in her voice.

"Yup. Been here since the end of the divorce," he replied.

"I would have figured you for living south," she replied.

"I used to, but now I'm here and actually liking it," he said softly.

Leta smiled and squeezed his arm as she looked up at him. He was so funny looking in her inebriated stupor and she began to giggle.

"What?" Ben asked hearing the giggles.

"You just look so fucking big now," Leta laughed and Ben shook his head.

"A bit drunk are we?" he teased.

"Yes!" she said sounding proud and sitting up straight.

The false bravado only lasted a brief moment when he hit a pot hole and she flopped into his lap and started laughing uncontrollably. Ben felt her head hit his lap and he laughed out loud. Leta was really wasted. He would likely have to carry her into his room or she would collapse. As they pulled into his apartment complex Leta got it under control and looked up.

His apartment was nice and she was impressed. She felt the truck pull to a stop and Ben killed the motor. Leta undid her seat belt and Ben opened the door. She went to open hers, but Ben tapped her arm. She looked at him with a wobbly head and Ben held his arms open for her. Giggling cutely she crawled along his seat and to him. Ben waited as Leta crawled and drug herself to him. As she got to the edge he caught her head as she almost fell out. Leta let out a squeak as she felt herself falling, but Ben was there to snatch her up. He hoisted her body into his strong arms and she laughed and clung to his neck.

Ben felt her soft legs in his other hand and his cock lurched a bit. He knew she was wearing nylons, but to feel them in his hand was a nice feeling. Closing the door with his hip Ben hit the auto lock on his key ring and took his drunk date to his home. As he fumbled with the keys Leta was actually snoring a bit in his arms. He opened the door to his apartment and heard music playing. He walked with Leta in his arms to Rochelle's room and saw she was passed out in her bed with her dress from the night on the chair next to her. She was half in half out of the blankets and he saw her shivering a bit. Gently he set Leta down in the chair in the living room and walked to his baby.

Ben shook his head smiling as he saw the teddy bear he had gotten her years ago still on the bed with her. Ben grinned as he picked up the bear and put it in her arm. She felt it and curled into it and rolled to her side. Ben pulled the covers over Rochelle and kissed her head.

"I love you, baby," he whispered in her ear and she mumbled in her sleep.

Ben smiled as he walked out and turned the light off. Looking at the hall he saw Leta standing against the wall and she was smiling at him brightly.

"She is cute," Leta said admiring.

"She is. She's also a much better person than I could be," Ben said looking at Leta's cute face.

"I'm sure she will be a great one, she has you to thank for that," Leta purred and staggered to his arms.

Ben chuckled at Leta as she gave him the look. Ben picked her back up and carried her to his room. Along the way Leta looked around and saw his home. It was sparse and very simple, but it had a fullness to it at the same time. She admired the pictures on his walls of the girls and him. She also saw a large picture with him and about seventy other men standing in a group portrait. The way they all wore their colors showed it was him and the club. Leta could barely make out the writing on it, but it was something that made her smile.

"Iron Heart Shore Run 2009"

As she saw his door approaching she got curious.

"Papi, what's that picture?" she asked.

"It was a run we did a few years back. It was the last run with our old club. We broke into two to keep the club more exclusive. We are still cool with the other club, but they are more of a one percent kinda crew," Ben explained.

"One percent?" she asked.

"Criminal. I have a lot of law enforcement in my club, they weren't too keen on them and broke off. We keep it cool, but if they fuck up around the cops, they get worked over," Ben said.

"Oh. Wow, so you ran with hard core bikers then?" she asked.

"I am a hard core biker," Ben said chuckling and Leta laughed.

"No, no, no, you're a teddy bear!" she purred and Ben smirked at that.

Ben tossed her on his bed and Leta squeaked as she landed. She looked up in time to see Ben descend upon her. His hands found her sides and she got scared.

"No, papi! Please no!" she begged him.

"Well then I guess this will have to do then," he said and kissed her lips.

Leta moaned softly as he kissed her and she felt his weight on her body. He was purposely on his elbows as not to crush her, but she enjoyed what she felt regardless. Her body moved up to meet his and she opened her mouth and let his tongue play with hers. Her legs began to open and soon she felt his body against her thighs. Leta moaned softly as she felt his firm body rub against her open legs and opened her eyes softly to pull away from the kiss.

"Take my boots off, papi," she asked sweetly.

Ben pulled away and looked at her sexy boots. He liked the heel and how they went up past her knee. They were hot and he was semi disappointed to take them off. He found the zipper behind her knee and slid it down. Leta heard the zipper and kept her leg up in his strong hand while he did. As the boot peeled away from her leg Ben slid it off and set it on the floor. He rubbed her stocking clad foot and Leta let out a soft moan. He trailed his hand back up and found the second zipper.

Repeating the process Ben saw the tops of her stockings and smiled. Carol had only ever worn pantyhose and while he admired her legs back then, he was rather enjoying the spectacle before him now. Leta giggled as she saw him looking at her legs and decided to play cute.

"Never seen a girl in stockings before, Benjamin?" she purred in a slightly slurring tone.

"I have, just not one so cute before," he said back chuckling.

Ben crawled up her body again and claimed her soft lips again. Lea moaned loudly as he devoured her soft lips. She felt his hands run up her legs and she shuddered as he found her thighs. Ben was also good at teasing as he teased the skin above the stocking top and below it in slow strokes. Leta felt the gentle teases and soon she felt something else. Ben felt it as well as the heat radiated against his fingers and looking into Leta's face he decided to take a chance.

He knew that with Rochelle next door sleeping that sex was out of the question, but he had other skills he could employ. Leta was enjoying the sensations when she suddenly felt Ben's large hand slide up a bit higher. Her eyes opened wide as his large finger tips brushed the edge of her panties. She felt the fingers so teasingly close to her now hot slit. She could feel the dew starting to form on her nether lips and felt them tingling in anticipation. Ben felt her desire and took the plunge. As he kissed her lips he tilted her cheek and ran his lips along her face to her soft neck and kissed it making Leta moan. Her hands found his head and soon his finger found the edge of the leg opening of her panties. Leta pulled his head up to look in her eyes and the burning fire in them told Ben all he needed to know.

Without asking Ben intruded his finger into her panties and she gasped suddenly as it brushed her fattening lips. Her legs shook as she felt the thick finger teasing her under her panties and soon she felt his hand release and trail down to join the other. Leta lifted her hips in slight bucks as he teased her lips and slit thoroughly. As soon as his other hand found the right area it gripped the edges of her panties and began to slide them down her legs. Leta brought her legs together and it was a long slow tease of him sliding them down her legs.

Leta whimpered as the panties finally found themselves on the floor. Before she could say anything else Ben's hand returned and cupped her dripping slit. Leta was about to cry out when Ben's mouth devoured hers. She moaned as he ground his palm against her slit and was amazed when his whole hand was easily palming her pussy. She tried to say something, but his tongue would not stop teasing hers and soon she felt his other hand slide up and cup her left breast. Leta shuddered as he pinched the nipple under the fabric of her shirt and bra and wasn't shocked when both nipples stabbed through the material.

Ben looked into her lust filled eyes as he leaned down and bit the nipple through the material. Leta turned her head and cried out into the pillow. He bit and teased her nipple so badly she felt her slit begin to drip with desire. Ben felt it too and decided enough teasing. His large middle finger changed angles and found a very hot, hungry hole. Looking into her eyes with his own Ben smirked and slowly drove the finger home. Leta felt the huge finger split her hole open and dive right in to the knuckle. Unconsciously she bucked hard against the finger and almost laughed when she compared his one finger to her ex's dick.

Leta barely had the thought of her useless ex for a second when Ben's finger began to slip in and out. Leta mewled softly as he began to tear at her nipples with his teeth with teasing bites and twists. Leta's hand went down and grabbed his hand and she guided it into the direction she liked. It took Ben a fraction of a second to find the rhythm she liked. Leta felt the tingling start up and without a second to register how strong it was she came.

"Ben!" she gasped breathlessly as she came hard on his digit.

Ben felt the clamping on his finger and was shocked at how hot and tight she was. Ben continued to slip the finger in and out as he made her shake and shudder beneath him. The sweet torture continued for a long time until Leta decided to return the favor. She waited until he stopped and took his finger from her. Leta's eyes didn't see that he licked his finger and enjoyed the sweet flavor on it. It took her a few pleasure filled minutes to get her composure back and as she did her feral gaze cast itself up Ben's hapless body.

Ben had no idea of the animal he had just woken up in Leta and suddenly he found himself on his back. Leta crawled over his frame and bit his neck harshly. Ben gasped and shuddered as she purred into his neck and looked at him with a devilish smile. Ben suddenly felt tiny as this diminutive woman began to crawl down his body trailing bits and licks as she went. She found the buttons on his shirt and tore them off. The buttons flew in all directions and Ben looked up as she yanked it off his shoulders and used the shirt to trap his arms. She bit his nipple and Ben sighed as she got very rough with her treatment.

"You shouldn't have teased me so bad, Benjamin," she purred using her thick accent to make it sound so dirty.

Ben was about to reply when she licked down from his nipples and bit the skin next to his belly button. Leta giggled playfully as she used that distraction to get his belt off and tug at his pants. Ben felt them go past his knees and soon his cock was screaming for release from the prison of his boxers. Leta looked up and she had a dangerous grin on her face.

"Time to see what was poking my leg not so long ago," she purred and yanked his boxers down.

As she looked up, Leta's eyes got huge. The thing that was poking her was massive. Her eyes got wide as she saw the massive, veined pole that was Ben's cock. It had to be ten inches plus and very thick. Leta felt like a small person in front of it and when she saw the fluid already leaking from it she made up her mind. This was the chance she had to prove that he belonged to her now and she was going to take it. Without a second thought to talk herself out of it she latched her mouth on the tip.

Ben felt her hot little mouth on him and nearly cried out. He sat up suddenly and Leta grabbed his cock with both hands and began to stroke it wildly while she sucked as much into her mouth as she could. Leta's moans and slurps were driving him insane. In all his life Ben had only gotten head a few times. Carol didn't like to as he was too big for her and most others before never did it right. What shocked him was this tiny woman was doing far better and taking far more than anyone had before. Ben was in shock as not only had she gotten half of him down, she was still going!

Leta was blessed with a very strong gag reflex. She had deep-throat a large man in her nursing school days before, but not like this! He was a large eight inch black man, but she was not expecting Ben to be this massive. It wasn't just his length, it was how thick he was. Leta bore on determined to make her mark on him and kept taking him down and down. Her skills were put to the test, but she was determined to ace it. Ben was breathing in ragged breaths as suddenly he felt something he had never known before; she was all down on him! Ben almost lost it when she moaned with him in her throat and suddenly he felt her pull off.

Ben heard her cough a bit as she came off and when he looked down at her she looked dirty as hell. The saliva trails dripped down her cheeks and onto his lap and she was licking his cock like a Popsicle. Ben felt his head hit the pillow as she sucked the head of him in again and raked his balls with her nails. Ben felt the mixture bubbling in his balls and what she did next totally mystified him. She tore her top off and threw it aside. She then unsnapped her bra and he saw her thick globes. The dark skin was crowned with very dark almost black nipples and she put him between her tits and began to stroke him with them as well as sucking the head of his cock.

Ben was in heaven as every now and then she would pull off and talk so dirty to him in Spanish. He didn't know what she was saying, only the inflection of how she was saying it. Ben moaned softly as she suddenly tilted her head and looked up at him with such a dirty look.

"Enjoying this, Benjamin?" she purred with her accent thick and lust filled.

"God yes!" he gasped.

"I don't think you are Benjamin! You haven't come yet," she said pouting so teasingly.

Ben felt his will power being stretched to its breaking point. While he was enjoying the sensations, he knew that he couldn't hold out forever.

"Come for me, papi! Fill my little mouth!" she demanded and took him back in her mouth.

Ben gasped and then Leta shocked him as she rolled over so he was over her. Ben was straddling her stomach and his cock was in the valley of her tits. He grabbed them and held them firm as he began to fuck her little mouth. Ben had never been with someone so naughty before and he was loving every minute of it. Leta took every thrust with a whimper or a teasing moan. She spat him out and began to beg him softly to come.

"Please papi! Ai mi Dios, please give it to meeeeee!" she pleaded and that was it.

Leta sensed it and opened her mouth wide and took the head back in as the eruption hit. The first spurt went all the way to the back of her throat and nearly choked her. The second, third, and fourth all came in rapid fire. Leta was moaning and swallowing as fast as she could as Ben seemed to unload everything he had been holding back for years. All his frustrations and anger seemed to flow away into her hungry mouth.

To Leta's credit not a drop was spilled as she continued to stroke and suck him dry. Ben was shaking as he finally had spent his load. Leta tapped his side and he rolled off her and collapsed on his back. Leta curled up next to him and purred in content. As she did Leta purposely drug her tits along his side making him shudder.

"That was fun papi," she said lazily.

"That was fucking amazing!" he said with wide eyes.

"Glad you liked, you got a shirt I can wear?" she asked softly.

"Yeah, just a second," Ben said and went to his dresser.

He fumbled for a second then saw one that made him smile. It was the club logo shirt he recently had made and he grinned as he saw it was his size. He walked back to the bed and saw Leta had taken off her skirt. She left her stockings on and smiled at him. Ben saw her nude form and was breathless. She was perfect! Her dark skin was so delectable looking, and the way the stockings shined in the low light made him feel his hard on coming back.

"You've seen me, my turn," she purred.

Ben tossed her the shirt and let his shirt fall off. His pants were already off as were his boxers so he stood before her in all his glory. Leta bit her finger and smiled teasingly a she took him in.

"I like what I see," she said and put the shirt on.

Leta was giggling as it totally went past her knees. Ben saw it and laughed as well. Leta scooted up to the top of the covers and pulled them off. She patted the bed next to her and Ben happily climbed in. She laid on her side and had him spoon her. She scooted him to the right angle and pulled his arms around her. She leaned her head up and he kissed her soft lips and they said goodnight in her fashion.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers