Iron Man: Sexworld Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,586 Followers

Pepper opened her pink lips a little wider, meaning only to take in another inch—it seemed impossible that so much of Tony's cock was already in her petite mouth—but inch after inch were fed into her mouth, until the bucking shaft was hot against her tongue. Through it, she could feel the pulse of Tony's body. Every excited beat. She swirled her tongue over his glans and his heart jerked faster.

Pepper felt Maria's hands on her ass, dragging her body down so that instead of being on her hands and knees, she was lying on her belly, her loins resting on Maria's face. She propped herself up on her elbows and continued fitting Tony's cock to her mouth, swaying with the bounce of Maria's tongue, feeling like she was in the ocean—the tide of Tony and Maria's pleasure pushing and pulling her one way, the other...

"Fuck, mamacita," Maritza moaned, "you look so good with a cock in your mouth...!"

Maria's mouth briefly came away from Pepper's sex. "Imagine how you'd look with my cunt in yours."

Maritza smiled widely, falling from her seat on Tony's face to scratch and claw her way to Maria's outstretched legs, pulling Maria's lower body across the floor to her as Tony pulled her cunt back to him, all four of them coming together in one big daisy chain.

Tony thrust his hips up into Pepper's face; Pepper liked it, praise that she was doing everything he wanted that he'd never give her in words. She liked the maleness of his taste, the heavy musk that she could feel clinging to her, the steady beat of his arousal that she stuffed down her throat.

Then she sucked in her breath, feeling Maria jamming her tongue into her pussy. Pepper had almost forgotten, she was so lost in Tony's erection. She spread her legs wider, reached down to Maria's hair. Wanted as much of that mouth on her cunt as she could get.

"You taste great, boss," came Maria faintly. That was all the rest her tongue got. She started at the joining of Pepper's thighs, kissing slowly, almost agonizingly along the very edges of Pepper's erogenous zones, lavishing her tongue where she put her lips, giving Pepper just enough time for the sensation to fade into the background until she came, finally, to Pepper's sex. Then her tongue stabbed out and Pepper was fucked.

Pepper sighed, feeling the warm, wet blanket of her lust spreading over her body. It wasn't the soaring excitement of having Tony pound into her, so devilishly clever and almost overwhelming, but she enjoyed this give and take on its own terms. Especially hearing Maria gasp, feeling her body stiffen, and knowing that Maritza had just done something exquisite.

She wondered who was better at pleasing a woman, Maritza or Maria? She personally didn't have any complaints; just a sudden, persistent urge to find out how Maritza was... how she tasted, too...

Tony's hand was suddenly back in her hair, holding her head still as he fucked himself into her mouth. She looked up. His other hand was groping Maritza's ass as she gyrated on his face. Pepper imagined it was quite a view. One she wanted to make him forget about.

Pepper cradled his cock with her tongue and took over, moving faster than his hips could, pistoning on his cock, jolting it further and further into her throat. And every time her throat couldn't take its size and she had to relinquish it, she sucked it all the way out. Slurped her way off it. She could hear it come out of her mouth. Everyone could hear it. Tony's body tensed, his leg stiff under her head, but his cock was hardest of all. She dashed herself on it like a ship on rocky shores.

And, as his cockhead tickled her gullet, she stiffened. Maria's tonguing was easy to forget, slow and subtle; her orgasm was coming as a complete surprise. Jogging her hips, Pepper undulated against Maria's rough, wet tongue, riding it as much as she was choking herself with the sloppy blowjob she was giving Tony.

All she could do was jam her mouth down on his cock again and again, but from the tightening tension of his fingers in her hair, it was enough. Then Maria decided to give into the quivering little bundle of nerves heading Pepper's cunt, sucking it into her mouth. Pepper lost the plot, coming with a sharp exclamation: "Motherfucker!"

Tony didn't seem to mind that she'd stopped blowing him to have Maria suck on her clit until she thought she was going mad. Both his hands lodged in Maritza's ass, the big bubble jiggling on his face as he rolled it under his palms, gave it a few slaps. Then he couldn't stand it anymore. One hand went to Maritza's breasts, the other went down to his cock. He jerked it right in front of Pepper. Like he was going to come on her face. Pepper liked that.

"Fuck, fuck, eat it," Maria was saying distantly, head resting on Pepper's leg as she concentrated fully on Maritza's whipping tongue.

Pepper gave Tony's balls a lick. He gave a convulsive shiver that lasted well after her tongue had lapsed off his sack. His hand blurred. She thought he liked it. If he liked it, she liked it. Her tongue looped around his balls; her mouth pressed against his hairy sack until she could feel his testicles stirring inside. She nudged them around, lead-heavy, with her tongue and heard Tony groaning right through Maritza's cunt. Opening her mouth wide, she sucked them between her lips.

His hand was making a wet noise, beating his meat. She carefully chewed with her lips, compressing his balls just a little, then letting them up. His free hand slapped at Maritza's ass. Then he took his cock away from Pepper, unerringly slapping it across her face, one cheek then the next. It was demeaning. It was disrespectful. Pepper loved it. He was telling her he was about to come.

She got her mouth clamped on the head of his cock just in time to be treated to the salty, tangy taste of his seed—all over her tongue. It kept going, a dam breaking, she thought she might choke. She had to chug like a frat girl to keep any from spilling down her chin. But when it was gone, it felt all too soon.

She pulled her mouth away to look for more and instantly Maria was kissing her, trapping the little tributary of cum coating Pepper's mouth. Her tongue pulled it away from Pepper; Pepper sucked to get it back. They both had more than a taste, their kiss turning into a make-out session that only ended when Tony pulled Maria up Pepper's body, seating her on Pepper's face.

Pepper enthusiastically tried the taste of cunt, barely conscious of Tony's beard scratching his way down her body in a series of kisses. He only got her attention by itching it at her sex. She reached down and pressed his face deeper into her pussy, as she twisted her head to get her tongue further into Maria, as Maria saw Maritza stand in front of her and let her head be manhandled down to her opposite number's cunt.

So it went, each of them transmitting with their mouths what they were receiving. Pepper was enjoying herself and she thought maybe the others were enjoying themselves even more. She gave in completely, to giving pleasure and to receiving it, and when she had to stop tonguing Maria to let out a loud moan, it was difficult to think of how long she'd been at it.

Everything seemed to be happening so fast. It only seemed to slow a moment, long enough for her to grab Tony's head with both hands, really ruffle the shit out of his hair as she fed him her orgasm.

The others quickened their pace. Pepper went back to Maria's cunt, ravenous, and Maria worked diligently at Maritza's, on the verge of coming herself. As Tony gave Pepper's sex a kiss goodnight and left her, Maritza peaked herself, moans loud and satisfied, her sex pumping against Maria's face long after she'd finished. Tony finally pulled her away, stepping up to take her position at Maria's hungry mouth, his cock hard and ready again...

"No!" Pepper said. "You'll still have to work with her after... could be a conflict... fuck the Latina."

"Good advice in any situation," Maritza said, before Tony ushered her to her knees. He fucked her face more than she sucked his cock.

No sooner had Pepper gone back to Maria's cunt than she felt the first spurt of wetness. She swallowed greedily, Maria's orgasm starting, reaching a high peak, staying there as Pepper sucked hard, clutching her ass with both hands, trying, failing to control her pleasured seizure.

"Good call, Pep," Tony said as his cock swelled in Maritza's mouth. Pepper looked at him, knowing that in a moment Maritza would feel the first spurt of his hot cum, as she had—minutes? Hours?—ago.

She envied her. She envied him. She wrestled Maria's head between her legs, exhausted body racing back to burning need. Instantly, Pepper knew she would come at the same time as them. Maria was even better at this the second time around. Or was it the third? The fifth?

Tony had long since begun pouring his seed down Maritza's throat. He groaned wildly, fucking her throat well after the last shot had been fired, Maritza cooing needfully after he pulled away. A quick stroke and his cock was hard again. How long had it been? A second? Half an hour? Didn't matter. He was hard and Pepper wanted to suck him, Maria, Maritza, anyone. But Maria had already hidden his cock deep in her throat, more than ready to drink his cum. Now Maritza was the one between Pepper's legs, licking and sucking... or maybe Pepper was between her legs... either way it felt so good, so right...

"Well, I've had the Mexican non-union equivalent," Tony said, chugging his hips at Maria's face as she slurped. "Let's see how the great white hope does."

Pepper told herself to pencil him in for a workplace sensitivity meeting once she'd come. Four times.

It didn't feel real, the thing ending, but it was finally over. Mouths pulled free of cock and cunt. Lifeless bodies lay where they fell in complete exhaustion. Pepper could still taste cum.

That was the state the other Stark found them in once the smoke had cleared.

"Christ," Tanya said. "It looks like someone had an orgy in here."

Zev95
Zev95
1,586 Followers
12