Iron Man Trist

Story Info
Man asks his best friend to have sex with his wife.
3.8k words
3.92
41.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
namelorb
namelorb
36 Followers

This story is written in Modified Script format.

*

The Iron Man competition was the next day and my wife and I, along with our good friends, Barb & Dale, had traveled most of the day for Barb to compete the next day. I started to feel poorly over the last hour of our trip and I was looking forward to going straight to bed upon arrival. At the front desk of the hotel we were advised that they did not have a King size bed for us, but they had a upgraded suite with two queen size beds that still offered adjoining rooms with our friends. Since I was feeling poorly, I went straight to the room and right to bed. My wife chose to sleep in the adjoining bed, so she did not have to sleep in the same bed with a sick man. Quite early the next morning, I woke Maggie with my sounds of throwing up in the bathroom. A short time later, Barb entered our room from the adjoining room door.

Barb: "I heard the commotion over here. How is Sam doing?"

At that time, I started to throw up again in the bathroom. Barb got her answer without a word being spoken. Maggie walked with Barb through the adjoining room door and I returned to bed. Sometime later, Maggie returned from the lobby with a bag of supplies from the lobby shop with some soup, crackers and sprite.

Maggie: "Sam, are you going to be OK?" She paused for an answer that did not come. "Or do you need me to stay here today?"

Sam: "I do not need help throwing up, so go watch the event and have fun. Tell Barb that I wish her the best of luck."

A short time later, Dale entered the room with the women and they shared their hopes that I get better and they all departed for the event.

Returning late that evening, I heard the group enter through Dale's room and all come straight over to our room. They shared that Barb had finished in 13 hours 35 minutes and she was very pleased with her time. Dale & Maggie had been enjoying a few adult beverages while they watched the competition, so they were having a very good time. Barb went into her room to take a shower while Dale escorted my wife downstairs for some dinner. Barb always brought along her post-race meal as she knew she would not be in the mood to go out to eat. Dale & Maggie returned to the room announcing that they had a band with dancing down stairs in the bar. Dale walked next door to check on his wife. Maggie was feeling a bit frisky and inquired about how I was feeling. She gave me that light caress that I knew very well. It had been a few hours since I had last thrown up, but I was in no shape to assist her passions.

Sam: "Honey, why don't you have sex with Dale?" I said in a quiet voice. "That is, if it's OK with his wife."

I had always wanted the best for my wife at all times. And I knew that she was in the mood for sex, and the thought of her having sex with another man did not bother me, as her happiness was all that mattered. Also, I was a bit excited about the idea of her having sex with someone else on the spur of the moment, having not thought of this prior to this moment.

Maggie: (Exclaiming very loudly, in a shocked and disputing voice) "SAM!"

With that Dale and Barb came walking in from the adjoining asking what was up.

Maggie: (In a sassy voice) "Go ahead Sam. Tell them what you just said."

Sam: "I had just suggested to my beautiful wife, that since I am in no shape to satisfy her sexually tonight, well, I suggested that we inquire with Barb, if she would release her husband for the evening. And before you guys respond, let me say a few words. I love my wife more than I can ever fully explain and as part of my unfailing love, I am willing to do anything to make her happy. I am quite sick and will not be any good for her tonight. And I would love for her to have an enjoyable evening tonight that I cannot provide. Her happiness means everything to me. So yes, I am suggesting Barb and I consider allowing our spouses have sex together tonight. I have several rules that go along with sharing my wife;

- Any activities must not take away from our mutual sex life.

- One time approval does not grant continued approval

- I do not expect any reciprocation, as her happiness is its own reward for me.

"I love my wife and if something makes her happy, then it makes me happy. But to my own desires, I would like to hear a retelling of her adventure. So, to avoid any hard feelings, and before anyone shares a thought, I suggest that we decide based upon a blind vote. Use this deck of cards. If each one of you agrees with my suggestion, then each person selects and places a heart face down on the table. If anyone disagrees, then they select and place any black card. A single black card means a 'No -- Go', with no discussion as to who said no. I love you Maggie, and I will do anything for you! Barb, do you want to move forward with this activity, or just call this whole thing off now?"

Barb: "Lets vote."

I could see the mixed emotions around the room as Dale appeared intrigued and excited about this, but did not want his wife to see his feelings. With that, I placed the Ace of Hearts face up on the table.

Sam: "I am guessing that this is a surprise to no one, so place your cards under mine."

There were a few looks around the room, except for Barb that only looked down at the floor. Each person walked up silently, selected a card and placed it under the ace of hearts. Barb was the last one up and she shuffled the cards and handed them to me as she walked back she handed the cards to me. I pulled out the Ace of Hearts, then turned over the remaining cards, heart, heart and... HEART!

Dale: (In a bit of a shocked voice) "Honey, I did not expect you to go along with this."

Barb: "It has been a long day and I am exhausted. I am not going to have sex with you this evening. I know that you are going to pester me for sex either tonight, tomorrow morning or both and then again when we get home tomorrow night. After today's race and another full day in the car, I will be in no shape for you still. This is the perfect solution, a onetime event while out of town, ONE THAT WILL NEVER BE REPEATED!" (the final phrase of her statement spoken in a stern voice.)

Dale gave his wife a very passionate kiss.

Barb: "I am going to sleep. You two have a good night."

And with that, she walked though the adjoining room door and closed it behind her.

Sam: "Maggie, I love you so very much, have a fun evening, relax and just enjoy."

Maggie: "You are the best, feel better. I love you!"

Dale had moved over close to the door.

Dale: "Well, I need a drink."

Dale grabbed the door knob and my wife joined him as they walked out the door to go to the hotel bar. I was still weak and I was actually glad to see them walk out the door to get some sleep. I was not sure that my wife would even go through with any amorous activities this evening. I am, however, quite sure that I fell asleep before their elevator made it down to the ground level.

Sometime later I woke to the sounds in the hallway. From my position in the bed closest to the window, I could see the rest of the room in the dim light. The other bed was empty and I could see a bit of light shinning under the door. I positioned a second pillow over my head to allow full visibility, with the hope that the pillow would limit their ability to see if my eyes were open or closed. The door opened and I saw Maggie reach over and grabbed Dale's hand escorting him into our room. They did not turn on the lights but there was enough light through the sheer curtain in the window, that all was visible in the dim room.

They walked over to the edge of the bed with Maggie still leading Dale by the hand. Maggie turned around with her back to the bed and just pulled Dale on top of her as they fell back onto the bed. Dale wasted no time and began kissing my wife on the neck. I laid there quietly not moving, to silently take in the evening's entertainment.

Let me set the stage by describing our little troop. Barb is 5' 10" with a slender athletic build and size 'B' breast that I always enjoy sneaking a peak at. She has lovely medium long blond hair that she wears pulled up when racing. Dale is 5' 11" and was very athletic for most of his life. He has not stayed up with his wife's total focus on being in shape but he is still muscular and is still in overall good condition. My wife, Maggie, is a very beautiful woman, although, she does not know it herself. She is 5' 5" with mid length brown hair that she often wears in a pony tail. I love it when she wears her hair up. She has the most attractive round face and her eyes are just amazing, they make me melt. She has put on a few pounds since our school days, as we all have, yet she still has a very curvy and full gorgeous figure. She has full 'D' cup breasts that are my favorite. And I am 5' 7" with a moderate build and a little bit of belly that most do not notice, but I continue to work at in an effort to reduce it.

After a short bout of kissing, Dale stood up and in a single movement pulled his shirt over his head. Maggie sat on the edge of the bed with her legs spread straddling his legs. She made quick work of removing Dale's belt allowing his pants to drop to the ground. He then reached over to caress my wife's breast through her top. She slowly undid the buttons of her blouse one at a time, very slowly. As she finished, Dale assisted her by pulling off her blouse down her arms. She reached an arm behind her and with a quick snap; she unlatched her bra, allowing her breast to drop while still loosely held by her bra. She adjusted her shoulders and her bra fell to the floor exposing her glorious breasts. Dale did not waste a moment in moving to caress them with both hands.

Maggie stood up with Dale still standing close in front of her, their bodies bumping at the chest as she rose. Dale did not back up thus allowing Maggie's body to rub against him as she dipped her hips one at a time to remove her short black skirt, only to reveal that she was not wearing any underwear. This was unusual for my lady, thus I knew that she was really getting into this. She left the room shortly after our discussion, so my only thought was that she removed her panties when they went downstairs to the bar for dancing and drinks. I was proud of her for being so playful and taking full advantage of the 'Hall Pass' for the evening. Maggie sat back down on the bed and as she did this, she dropped his boxers to his ankles as she went down.

He pushed her back down to the bed and then lowered himself directly on top of her. She rotated her hips back and raised her legs. This was a position that I knew well and this allowed the base of one's penis to settle between her vaginal lips with the head of the penis on or near her clitoris. She then began to rotate her hips forward and back in a rocking motion. After some time, he rolled over alongside her and began to work on her breast with both his hands, followed by one hand and his lips as he began to suckle on them. He adjusted his attentions to her vagina and clitoris gently working his hand as Maggie relaxed on the bed. After some time, she pushed him over on his back and climbed on top on him laying her head on his belly. She rubbed her body against his as she moved from his belly up to his chest kissing as she moved up his body. She then lowered her hair fully around her head and allowed only her hair to tickle his body as she moved down his body past his belly, down his throbbing dick and onto his thighs.

She climbed on top of him and grabbed his solid shaft inserting it into her pussy, slowly lowering herself down on top of him. Once she settled into the base of his dick, she began to rock forward and back while he resumed his attention to her breasts as he was thrusting up into my wife. She reached one of her hands down and began to work at her own clit as she arched her back away from him. At this moment, I thought to myself that I have never been more attracted to my wife, in all of her sexual beauty, than at this single moment. I was also never more in love with my wife. She was gorgeous and I had never had the opportunity to see her in the act of sex from this angle. I was snapped away from my thoughts as she began to orgasm. It was amazing! My good friend Dale continued to thrust hard up into her all through the bucking of her orgasm.

After she finished, he rolled her onto her back, reinserted his penis back into her vagina and began thrusting hard into her. During the shift, I could see that Dale was blessed with a larger and longer penis than my own. Although I may be average, he was well endowed. I was happy for my wife to have the experience of a large dick. It did not take long for her orgasm to return. And this one was stronger than the first, she moaned loudly, to the point that I was concerned that Maggie may wake up Barb in the next room. It was but a few seconds later that Dale joined her in orgasm. He was breathing as hard as I am sure his wife did as she finished the race a few hours before. He rolled off of her and they lay on their backs, both panting trying to catch their breath. Maggie patted her hand on Dale's chest.

Maggie: "One night only Dale. This was amazing. Now go to your wife."

Dale did not speak but rose, brushed his hand gently on her cheek, kissed her on the forehead, gathered his clothes and exited naked carrying his clothes though the adjoining room door. After he exited the room, she rolled over onto her side facing me, still naked and sweating from her activities.

Maggie: "How did you enjoy the show Sam?"

Sam: (spoken in a low voice) "I love you and was so happy that you were able to enjoy yourself this evening. I would do anything to make you happy."

Maggie: "But you did not tell me how your enjoyed the show?"

Sam: "You were amazing and yes I enjoyed every minute."

Maggie: "Well? Are you up for sex?"

Sam: "Oh how I wish that I was up for it, you are so beautiful. I just want to sleep and start feeling better."

She kissed her hand and touched it to my forehead and slid into the covers of her bed and settled in for a good night sleep. I was back asleep within just a few minutes.

The Ride home was a bit awkward at first. Dale drove with Maggie and me in the back seat. Maggie sensing the awkwardness, broke the silence by starting to reminisce about the past fun times that we have all had and it was not long at all until everyone in the car was relaxed and enjoying themselves. I slept most of the trip.

As we arrived home after the long drive, I was eager to ask about the details of my wife's evening with our good friend Dale.

Sam: "So, Tell me about your evening with Dale? How did everything go at the bar? How was it for you? I have so many questions, so please take your time and walk me through your evening."

Maggie: "Well, it was a bit dark in the hotel room, but I know that you were watching our every move, and our second time was much better than the first." She said with a lilt in her voice.

Sam: "Wait! Second time, I only saw you have sex once in the hotel room."

Maggie: "That was actually our second time."

Sam: (saying playfully) "You little Vixen! I am impressed. I must say, when I first suggested this topic to the group, I was not sure how you would react, having not discussed this with you before. And the fact that you did not respond with any reactions, I was not sure how into this you were, or even if you would have the nerve to go through with it. So, start from the beginning, go slow and give me every detail."

Maggie: "At first, I was nervous, but then I realized that there was no need to impress him, or worry about his reactions or think about the future. This was just sex and a onetime only evening. So we walked down to the bar without saying a word, grabbed a booth in the back and we both ordered drinks, doubles! I then asked him if he was comfortable with all of this and if we were able to play with each other tonight and never again. He advised that he was still in shock at his wife's response. We enjoyed some liquid courage for a while and then went out on the dance floor, which allowed him to relax a bit. We returned to the table for some more drinks and appetizers. I could tell that I was going to need to take the lead for this evening to go well, so right there at the table I reached my hand inside of this pants to get an advanced glimpse of the evening activities and give him some courage.

"I pretended to dance in my seat and dropped my panties to my ankles and reached down and grabbed them up and put them into my purse. I did this right there in the bar, and no, I do not believe that anyone noticed. I then placed my cloth napkin on my lap. He knew what that meant and did not waste any time to start fondling me under the napkin. He tried to stop his stroking when the waitress came over to bring us another round of drinks. But I put my hand on top of his through the napkin and kept him moving while engaging the waitress in conversation.

"I already had a plan in mind because I did not know if he was going to have stage fright. I had spotted a family restroom off the main lobby and told the waitress that we would be right back as I led him by the hand out of the bar. We walked boldly into the restroom, not even looking to see if anyone even noticed two people entering together. He became emboldened once that door shut and pushed me against the corner wall as he made quick work of dropping his pants and stepping out of them. He lifted one of my legs up in the air holding it below the knee and grabbing his penis by the shaft, he inserted it with a small wiggle, well that is once he found the right spot. With all the stimulation at the table it did not take long for me to orgasm and in this position is only took him a few extra thrusts for him to shoot his load.

"We did a little redressing and returned to the bar. We were back at our table in what seemed like only 5 minutes. He slammed his drink. We spent much of the rest of the evening on the dance floor for the slow and fast dances. We stayed at the bar talking and dancing until closing and then headed back to the room. And I believe that you witnessed the rest of the evening's activities. Now do you have any questions?"

Sam: "Excellent job, you have done a nice job of telling me what happened. Please tell me how you enjoyed the sex."

Maggie: "Well, I was horny and I wanted sex. He was just a toy for me to play with, and I made the best of it. I enjoyed the sex. But, I love you. I will not be with him again. You gave me a special gift, I love you very much. Now, are you feeling up to a little playtime?"

Without responding, she reached into my pants and felt my partial erection from all of this talk of sex. She continued to work her magic until a full erection was achieved. She then did something that has only happened a few times, by reaching her head down and spread her lips over my penis. It was glorious! And as I shot my load into her mouth, and she swallowed my full supply, even milking me for every last drop. As she finished I collapsed onto the bed and I wondered... would we be invited to the next Iron Man Competition?

A Story by Jay Namelorb.

Edited by Slipperwhenwet.

You may consider reading these other stories:

1. Snows of Trout Lake

2. He Never Remembers

3. Retirement Village Visit

4. Drive Time

5. Iron Man Trist

6. College Roommates

7. The Gift

8. Sexual Roulette

9. Marketing Plan, Sex Sells

namelorb
namelorb
36 Followers