Iron Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirBosk1
SirBosk1
16 Followers

"Swallow all of that tasty cum, Robert. You are always making me do it. It's your turn. I'll let you breathe when you've swallowed it all. If, when I pull that condom out, it's not clean, I'll get Rover going and put his cum in there for you next. Shake your head when you're ready and I will pull out the condom."

A short time later, he visibly swallowed, shook his head and opened his mouth. Sure enough, the condom was almost completely clean of his huge load and the rest was gone.

Surprised and a little disappointed at how easily he drank down his own cum, she said "You did well Robert. You swallowed that like a pro."

She turned out the light, leaving him bound, snuggled up to his warm bear like body and promptly went into a deep sleep.

As she slept, Robert thought about what had just happened. He liked the taste of cum! It was almost habit forming. Then he wondered what he was going to do while she was in Europe on vacation.

Chapter 3 - Back At Play

It was two weeks later and The Master was reading an article at Literotica.com.

Suddenly, IronMan IMed him. "Please Master. forgive me for missing our appointment. May I come over soon? My ass is crying for a spanking, your big hard cock and I want to drink more of your delicious cum."

"I told you not to miss that appointment and you didn't even have the courtesy to contact me right away and explain what had happened," IMed The Master. "I have better things to do."

Dejected, Robert signed off.

Every day, as his need increased Robert again IMed The Master, begging again and again to be allowed to come back.

After two weeks, judging the increasing urgency of the young man, The Master replied. "I will let you come over this Saturday but there will be some conditions."

"Anything Master, I realize I screwed up badly. Whatever you say," responded the happy submissive man.

"Very well, since you said "anything," the conditions are as follows. You will provide me a digital copy of your driver's license now and show me the original when you walk in the door. You will give me the name of the place you work as well as your immediate supervisor's name which I will confirm before you arrive. You will provide me with the full name and screen name of your girlfriend. Finally, you will be harshly punished but without leaving any permanent marks or damage and you will have no safe words except one. If you use it, the session will end immediately and you will be forever prohibited from coming back. As long as you're obedient and never treat me or anyone else with discourtesy again, your identity will be forever safe with me. If, however, you misbehave, I will send a copy of those pictures I took last time along with more I will be taking during our session to your girl friend and your boss. Are those conditions satisfactory?"

Robert hesitated, he would be at The Master's mercy. But he was so horny and it was all his own fault. The Master had been gentle with him last time, telling him what was coming next and not exceeding the limits that were negotiated. "Yes Sir, I agree. Thank you for taking me back," he replied.

"I will have to go to Staples to make your copy and I will send it along with the other information in a couple of hours, before midnight for sure. No permanent marks from the punishment, Sir?" asked Robert.

"Just for the record, when I make a promise, I keep it. Don't ever make me repeat a promise again. You would be wise to adopt that code for yourself and do it swiftly," answered The Master.

"I will expect that information you promised today and your ass at my door no later than 1 PM, this Saturday. Eat a light lunch, no more than 200 calories. I don't want you too full. Do you understand?" typed The Master.

"Yes Sir. I understand."

"Good. I do not expect to hear from you otherwise unless there is an emergency. I want to know promptly if there is something preventing you from keeping your word. If something like that happens, it better be serious. Now, sign off and get me that information."

"Yes Sir." And IronMan signed off, relieved that all was well.

Chapter 4, The Punishment

WOOOSH THWACK!

Another bright red stripe appeared across his ass, a half inch above and parallel to the other two.

"When you begged me to forgive you for standing me up last month and agreed to do anything to make amends, I told you to expect punishment. You begged me to punish you, 'no limits' you said."

"Well, I like to punish with a hot caning. When I'm done punishing you, you'll have a baboon ass. Don't worry, it will leave no permanent marks. I want you to feel this punishment for a while to give you a reminder of what happens when you're rude and disobedient."

The dense but very limber cane was whipping almost double on the back stroke and sinking deeply into the defenseless man's ass. Then it sprang back, leaving a bright red mark like the two rails of a railroad track, as well as two sharp spikes of pain a second or two apart.

When IronMan arrived, The Master had him strip and put leather cuffs on his wrists and ankles as he had the first session.

IronMan was astraddle and attached to the spanking bench this time. His ankles and wrists were resting on padded shelves and secured to the bench with nickel plated double snaps. He could squirm but he was held firmly. He was helpless, despite his powerful body. No amount of thrashing about could budge the deeply embedded marine eye bolts his cuffs were secured to.

His big strong ass was split by the carpenter's horse shaped bench. His cock and balls were pulled back between his legs, exposing them and his pink virginal ass hole.

After he was secured, The Master took a new silicone penis gag and inserted it into the big masculine submissive's mouth. Drool was already beginning to pour out and run down the red leather of the custom made spanking bench.

He then put a hot wet towel on the secured man's ass. "I'll be right back boy. I hope you're comfortable." The Master then went upstairs and finished his preparations. He took a stainless steel tray with a digital camera, red erasable marker, cordless electric hair trimmer, disposable safety razor, shaving cream, stainless steel bowl of hot water and a couple of terry towels down to the dungeon.

He removed the cooling towel and carefully drew a heart shaped figure around the bound man's beefy ass with the bottom just below his ass hole and the top too curves including the top of his butt cheeks. IronMan began to squirm in surprise. "What is he doing?" thought the alarmed bound and gagged man?

Next, The Master took the trimmer and carefully removed the thick hair from the marked area, careful to keep "within the lines." He applied the shaving cream to the almost denuded area and carefully shaved the man's ass as hairless as a baby. His large ass, shown like the moon, round and pure white, exposed to the light for the first time in a decade. After wiping away the soap from the bound man's now pure white ass, he again took the red marker and this time wrote, BABOON, in large block letter across both of his white ass cheeks.

He picked up his digital camera and took several pictures to memorialize the event.

His preparations finished, he explained what was next.

"Well boy, it is time for your caning. I am going to be lenient with you and only use a rattan cane instead of the Delran one. Even there I will use a medium one. It is 30 inches long and only 3/8 inch in diameter. In addition, it is painted black with a gloss acrylic to keep it fairly smooth and limber. The marks will last only a week or so and will fade quickly. The hair will grow back fast, based on how your beard grows. So, the modifications are very temporary."

He then applied a dozen hard strokes to the man's wide bubble butt, taking his time but expertly placing them close together in a ladder of blood red, characteristic double welts.

When he was through, he hung up the cane and got down his punishment strap, It was a four inches wide by 20 inches long, rubber strap attached to an 8 inch long, hard wood handle. Made of limber thick rubber, it would lengthen during the back stroke and contract on contact, attacking the flesh of the already sobbing young man. It would be almost unbearable.

"Well, now that your butt has something to think about, here comes your Baboon ass," chuckled The Master. "This is going to make your ass burn like the fires of hell. It will take your mind off of those little cane marks." He then proceeded to apply the "Prison Strap," to the already very tender red ass of the now crying muscle man. The Master was watching the clock. Within 30 to 45 minutes of the first cane stroke, endorphins would kick in, dulling most of the pain. The punishment area would be numb. They were already building. He wanted to give the man some distress to remember before the natural pain killers took over.

When IronMan's ass was indeed red and bruised, looking like a Baboon in heat, The Master stopped, leaving the crying punished man still strapped to the spanking bench. Again, he took the digital camera out and took several shots from different angles, capturing the results before they faded.

"I am going to give you a few minutes to let the endorphins come in and then we'll get to the fun parts of this session you missed last time." Stated The Master. "I'll be back in fifteen to twenty minutes. By then the warm fuzzy feeling from last time will be there and you'll feel a lot better. Cheer up, your punishment is almost over." He took an old but clean wool navy blanket and covered the hot young man. He would be cold soon.

When The Master came back, IronMan was no longer crying and he was floating even higher than the first session. The pain from the punishment was now quite a bit lessoned and he was calming down.

The Master removed the Velcro secured penis gag, putting it on the stainless steel tray along with the other items.

"It looks like you feel a lot better Boy?"

"Yes Sir, that hurt like I was going to die Master," said the now very submissive man.

"I'm sure it did. I hope you remember this lesson well. This was a relatively mild session. I wouldn't recommend a harsh punishment."

"So, you wanted to be fucked as I remember it. It is time to get you ready for that."

The Master slipped on a set of latex gloves and lubed them up with KY jelly. Spreading the tender cheeks of the submissive's still very sore ass, he took his middle finger and slowly inserted it into the young man's ass. It was just like butter, narrow and soft. There was no way The Master's cock would fit without some preparation. After working his lubricated finger in and out of the now almost purring young man's ass, The Master lubed the index finger of his other hand and slowly inserted it in along with the other one.

"Master that hurts," cried the young man.

"Yeah, I know it does. Believe me you'll thank me for this later," said The Master. He pulled both fingers out and went to his toy chest, pulled a drawer out of the white cabinet and removed a 1.5 inch diameter butt plug, a medium. Slipping a condom on to prevent contamination, he lubed that too and slowly inserted it into the tight ass of the helpless young man.

"Please pull it out, please pull it out," cried the young bound man.

"Quiet boy or I will redo your punishment. Take deep breaths and push out instead of tightening like you're trying to stop a fart. Push it out a little. But if it falls out on the carpet, you'll be sucking it clean and licking the carpet as well. You'll get used to it shortly."

Sure enough, the pain started to get less harsh and he now just had a tingle and full feeling. Sensing the man was ready, he slowly removed the plug and inserted another one, this time 1.75 inches. Used to the process, there were no protests, just a lot of fast heavy breathing while the man got used to this diameter.

Finally, the pain was almost gone and The Master slipped on a condom, pulled the butt plug out and slowly inserted his larger 8 inch cock. Once in, he let the man get used to it again.

When he was calmed down, the fucking began, and the man finally got what he had begged for last month.

During the fucking, IronMan's cock started to get hard for the first time this session and The Master lifted him up to let it grow. He reached around and stroked the hard, now wet cock and when the man came, his ass spasmed, sending The Master over the edge. He too came and slowly withdrew his softening cock.

IronMan's ass was no longer the cute pink bud of before. Now it was a swollen, gaping red hole. It would take a long time to recover its previous innocent appearance. Never able to see it before, that never crossed his mind.

The Master unclipped the man from the spanking bench, helped him down to the carpet and ordered him to clean up. Understanding immediately, he licked up his own cum and drool. Once he could stand, he put all the equipment back where it belonged. The Master, resting in a leather chair, beckoned the man over where he kneeled between The Master's legs. The Master pulled the condom off and without being told, the man put his head back and opened his mouth. The Master, surprised at this move, thought, "what the hell" and poured the cum into the man's mouth and on to his lips. He discarded the condom and took another digital picture of the cum covered submissive.

"You're improving swiftly boy. Maybe you have some promise?" stated the surprised Master. "Suck my cock clean and then it is time for you to go home. I have things to do. Put some cream on those stripes when you get home. They won't last long."

"Yes Master, thank you for taking me back."

He reached for The Master's large wet cock with his right hand, held his balls with the left and did as ordered, sucked The Master's cum from his large musky cock.

Chapter 5, Homecoming

Smiling as he drove home, relaxed as he had never been before, he started to consider his situation. Life was good.

Gail was right. He had gotten that promotion ahead of Peter, his girl friend's former lover.

Peter was an overbearing blowhard, an ass hole. He had been a thorn in his side for years, running his mouth, taking women and jobs. Even in high school they had been rivals. Peter the all American running back. Robert the good but nothing special defensive end. Peter, the college graduate. Robert, lucky to complete high school while he worked to help support his mom and sisters. Peter, Gail's first serious lover, had been bragging about how he was fucking the boss's daughter, the boss's secretary and half a dozen other women at the same time.

Gail was a beautiful and intelligent woman who had the drive to succeed he never had. All he wanted to do was get the job done well and on time. Gail was focused on the future for them, the next promotion, investments, self help books and tapes screened and boiled down for him. She was the greatest!

Well, here and now, his balls were empty and he had pleased The Master with his performance. He had that front covered.

His job was going well.

Gail would be back from Europe in three to four weeks, giving him plenty of time to heal up and grow back the hair. Next time The Master wouldn't punish him. It would just be the fun part like the first time.

Yes, life was good.

Just then his truck struck a pothole and his ass bounced up and down on the hard bench seat. "Yeeoowwhhh! Damn, that hurts!"

As he pulled into the apartment complex, he noticed Gail standing on the balcony, waving wildly with both arms. She was jumping up and down and screaming at him! "Surprise, Surprise!"

"Shit, shit, shit," he thought, over and over. "I'm fucked now! What am I going to do?"

He pulled into an empty spot and stopped. He didn't do anything. He just sat there, covering his face with both hands, emotion almost choking him.

He took a deep breath and got out of the truck, waving back to his girl friend.

"Great surprise Gail. I thought you were staying another 3 weeks," he yelled, trying to smile.

"Come up, come up?" she yelled back.

Gathering his courage, he locked his truck and headed up the elevator to their apartment.

As he came into the apartment, she jumped up, put her arms around his neck, wrapped her strong trim legs around his waist and kissed him lovingly while rubbing her pussy against his stiffening cock. "God, she was hot," he thought.

"I couldn't stay away any longer. I missed you." She sighed. "I'm all sweaty and dirty from the long flight and you're no daisy yourself. Get into the shower. I'll be there in a couple of minutes. Then you can give me the homecoming I deserve."

Resigned to an explosion but cooperative as usual, he went to their bathroom, quickly stripped off his sweaty, cum covered clothes and got into the shower. He was careful to face forward to hide his 'Baboon ass.' "Maybe she wouldn't notice and he could get the rest of himself shaved so his ass wouldn't stand out. The marks couldn't last forever, The Master said they would heal quickly," he thought.

As fast as he could, he washed the marker, cum and sweat from his body, trying to finish before she got into the shower. Just as he was done, she bounced into the room, nude and beautiful, slipping into the hot spray of the shower, pressing her wonderful body against his hairy chest and thighs.

"I'm all done babe, let me wash you up. I can't wait to get my hands on that beautiful body. It's been so long. Turn around," he said.

She faced forward and wiggled her plump sweet ass against his hardening cock. "God, she had magnificent skin," he thought. Reaching around her warm smooth body, he cupped her right breast with his right hand, took the soap in his left and began washing her left side." Tweaking her right nipple, he washed under her left arm, around her left breast and down to her ass, cleaning the cleft of her firm round butt.

Finished on the left, he switched nipples with a pinch to the right while grasping the left between the fingers of his strong left hand. He picked up the soap in his right hand and washed and stroked her firm wet body. He completed the washing and moved both hands down her body, sliding his fingers between her legs, lightly but firmly massaging the top of her inner thighs. His large firm hands squeezed the lips of her shaved reddening pussy, lifting her lightly so only her toes touched the wet shower floor. The pressure against her large clit caused a groan to escape from the aroused young beauty. His now rigid cock was rubbing between the firm wet cheeks of her ass.

"God, you turn me on you big bear. I have missed this so much," she whimpered. "Put me down. I want to hug you." When she was released, she turned and threw her arms around his waist, hugging his hairy muscular body and crushing her firm breasts against his six pack abdomen. She slid her wet hands down his hairy back to his denuded muscular ass, squeezing his bare white cheeks, forcing a yelp from her big muscular boyfriend.

"What the hell?" she yelled. "Turn around and put your arms up. What have you been up to?"

Resigned to the inevitable, he obediently turned, put his large hands up to the corners of the shower stall and spread his legs until they came in contact with the narrow shower walls, legs spread almost three feet. The hot water streamed down his strong hairy back, hairy except for his striped, black and blue ass, of course.

She squatted down behind him, grabbed his red striped ass, inspecting it closely. Then she pulled his punished ass cheeks widely apart, seeing his obviously fucked, red and swollen ass hole.

"What the hell?" she yelled, recognizing the cane marks for what they were and the state of his asshole and what that meant. She turned and opened the shower door, grabbing her deep blue terry cloth robe and throwing it on without drying. Water was streaming from her long wet hair, soaking her bath robe. "Stay away from me, you cheating son of a bitch," she screamed.

SirBosk1
SirBosk1
16 Followers