Iron Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabella's eyes nearly popped out of her head as she confronted this weapon."

"Now kiss it."

"No way, you said no sex."

"Maybe I'm also a liar, now kiss it." I said taking her by the back of the head and pushed her face forward. She pushed back at first, then she gave a closed lip kiss on the shaft and pushed her head back again.

"A proper open mouth kiss, but on the head, come on do it right, I know you can do it, I have seen the films remember."

"I've never done it since, I think it's disgusting."

"You didn't think so then, so get to it." Again with a stern voice.

She leant forward and gave a quick kiss to the head.

"Since you won't kiss, it I want you to put it in your mouth."

"You're so big; I'll never get it in."

Not no I won't, but that it seems an impossibility, the barrier is dropping.

"Come on get on with it."

"I'll try but I don't think I'll be able to."

She lifted one hand and grasped the shaft, then she lowered her head and opened her mouth wide. As she done that I pushed the back of her head and the whole head popped in her mouth. At first she just let it sit there, she done nothing, except the saliva was now starting to seep out from the corner of her mouth. She had to move her tongue to stem the flow and it was then she rolled it around the head, and gave a small suck. Her eyes were boring into mine.

"Isabella, I know you can do better than that, I promise not to cum into your mouth, anyway you won't be doing it that long."

That seemed to convince her for she now moved her head back and forward even taking more in but she was really stretched to the limit.

"OK, you can stop."

She took that long to pull back I thought she was going to carry on, on her own.

"Thank you, my jaw seems put out of joint."

The tone of her voice has completely changed now almost to normal conversational.

"Now you done it to me I will repay the favour, get your bra and panties off."

"No."

"Yes and now, and then get up on that bed." I said looking sternly as she cowered on the floor.

Now she started crying as she reached behind her back and under her bra. She had to stand up to remove her panties but she was holding one arm across her chest and her hand in front of her public area. She turned to walk to the bed.

"Stop, drop your hands and turn around slowly and let me really see you."

She had almost given up resisting, for she dropped her hands and the bra fell to the floor. I've seen more saggy breasts on young women than Isabella's, they were magnificent. She must never have been in the sun for her body was as white as snow; I could see no wrinkles at all on any part of her body and she had a lovely firm bottom, no droopiness at all.

"Ok carry on; since you are nude I will get nude also." I shed my clothes and I had a raging hard-on which stood out like a rod of iron at a slight angle to my body.

She just lay there like a board the look wasn't as stern as before but still no smile, maybe she has forgotten how to.

I leant over and kissed her breast nipple but no reaction, she was frigid, yet she had shown some life when she had my prick in her mouth, maybe I should have let her continue.

I moved down and to open her legs but she was fighting me now and kept them together as tightly as possible.

"WOMAN, OPEN YOUR LEGS." I bellowed.

It was like some one opening a pair of scissors they opened as wide as she could. I lifted them behind the knees and placed her soles on the bed.

"Now keep them there."

"Please don't do this, I will do anything but no more, I can't take any more." She actually pleaded.

The lips of her vagina were closed like her legs had been previously, with no hanging bits protruding the lips. I inserted a finger between them and she was very dry indeed. She has been without sex for forty years, and it seems all her secretions have dried up. I got an arm under each thigh and brought her love nest right to my mouth and plunged my face into it, using my tongue like a little penis. Rotating it within her, I moved up to find her clitoris and it took a long time to actually find it and I sucked it into my mouth and rolled my tongue round and round the little fellow.

About twenty seconds starting this, I felt the first sigh escape her lips, God I thought there is life there after all. I then gently took it between my teeth and between my teeth and my tongue started working on it. I suddenly felt a hand on my head holding me, encouraging me for more. Soon her breathing was coming in short gasps. I was raising her from the dead, she started rolling her hips and pushing herself into my face.

I came away and lifted my head and looked at her and she had the eyes of a love sick doe and the start of a smile.

"Please don't stop, I have forgotten that it felt so nice, now I ask you to continue."

I put my finger once more into her vagina and this time she was pouring out her juices, but I doubt never enough to take my penis for the first time.

"Have you any Vaseline?'

"On the dressing table, what do you want that for?"

I ignored her, and walked over and returned, opening the jar and took out a large lump.

Her legs were still open and knees bent so I resumed my old position and worked on her clitoris, soon she was really humping her hips and I knew she was having small orgasms by the way she was expelling air through her teeth, she was loving this attention. It was then I reached down and rubbed the head if my penis with a thick layer of Vaseline.

I then put two fingers in her tight vagina and rubbed it round the entrance, mixing it with her now flowing natural juices.

"I want you on your hands and knees again girl, facing the dressing table."

"Why, what are you going to do?"

"Do what you are told girl, I told you to do it, so do it."

She did, without any more whimpering.

"Now lower your arms and head but keep your bottom up."

She complied as I said it. What a lovely sight her little round puckered light brown hole with her fanny below guarded by these two plump lips, now shinny with the Vaseline. I parted them and put the head of my penis at the entrance between these two mounds.

"You said you wouldn't, you promised." She cried but I noticed she didn't move.

"So I lied." And as I said that I pushed myself into her body so that the head was buried, and from where I was, it looked perfect. She was tight I will say that, but I felt her stretch to accommodate me.

"Your splitting me, please, oh please, take it out I knew I would never take that penis of yours."

I completely ignored her and kept on driving in, gaining inch after inch, I felt her stretch, she was crying I'm not sure if it was in pain or humiliation but I didn't care, I was going to sink my tool to the limit in this ladies body, it was done at first for revenge now it was just lust, I loved the feeling of her vagina wrapped around my penetrating shaft. I kept on going until I felt her cervix but carried on now stretching her vagina longer and longer until I was totally in. Then I stopped and rested, allowing her body to adapt to the intrusion.

"Well girl, you were wrong, it's all in, you have taken the lot."

No answer, so I waited, then I felt her rotating her hips ever so gently, great, she was getting used to having my nine inches embedded inside her. I started slow pumping and soon she was doing the same the rotation and the pumping getting faster and the pumping longer until we were pumping like long time lovers, my penis slipping easily in and out on a cushion of lubricant, both natural and introduced. She was now up on all fours rocking her body back and forward in time with mine, to get the greatest penetration.

"Oh harder, harder please and faster oh my I feel Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

She thrust her hips hard into mine shuddered and fell back on to the bed. I still carried on until I flooded her inside with my seed, I seemed to eject a lot of sperm, then I too had been without for a while but not as long as this lady.

"To hell with the tapes you can keep them, just come back and give me more of that great penis of yours." She gasped into the bed clothes.

Soon my penis deflated and it dropped out with a plop. I reached down and turned her on her back and lay down beside her.

She rolled towards me, put her arm around my neck, drawing my head down on to hers and kissed me with a tongue searching urgency. I returned the same and we lay entwined in each others arms and legs. She muttering god knows words into my ear, as her head moved all over the place, now working down my body, swinging herself until we were in a 69 er position, this time she sucked my limp penis into her mouth and in seconds it started to harden again, filling her mouth so quickly she nearly choked, but she drew back until only the head was in, she gave it a good tonguing until once again I was like an iron bar.

She swung round and sitting astride my hips slowly engulfed my now rock hard cock. I also noticed she was watching herself in the mirrors.

Until then no words had been spoken.

"You like watching my cock enter your cunt."

"Why I thought I would never take it, I don't know but I love the feeling it gives me, maybe any prick would have given me that feeling, after so long a time, but now I have been stretched to take this monster and this is the one I want from now on. Forget everything that has happened before now, will you keep giving me this, I will really do anything, but I just can't get it in my mouth it's far too big for there."

"What do you want me to call you; by the way my name is John."

"Hello John, call me Bella or anything else you want. Oh I love this feeling, just sitting here with you inside me; it must be up to my stomach." She said with a lovely smile on her face

She said this measuring what she thought my penis was with her hand.

I never went back to work; I rented my own home out, and moved in with Bella. No way was she Iron Pants, she was the hottest thing I've ever met and could take my penis as easy as pie now. She wanted it as often as she could. It was a shame she is so much older than me, but then her sex life will be extended far longer than any other woman her age. Forget about the young things, she will do anything I ask of her, and she knows I won't get kinky ideas.

Two weeks after moving in with her I went to the bank and got the six reels, the original tape plus the one I gave her and we sat and watched them burn, in the fire we lit in her garden. Now I had no hold over her and she was free from blackmail, she could throw me out and shout rape or anything else, but no that evening was just as the others.

"Thank you for burning the tapes and film, now I can love you for you and you alone, you have to stay with me. Promise."

"I will, I'll always be here."

"I must keep up my image so I will be dressing as I always did, but I can always change when I come home to you as your sex slave."

The End

12