Iron Rain Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,764 Followers

"It's amazing dad I don't know how to thank you?"

"No thanks are necessary but I do want you to know two things. First this isn't me trying to buy your love. Second I never blamed you for mom's death. So are we cool?"

I hugged him tight and the tears flowed and he held me while the last emotional damn in me burst and I finally knew for certain that I wasn't blamed for mom dying.

"Nicholas she got sick and no one was responsible for that okay?"

I could only nod and slowly let go as the psychic poison was leeched from me and I never felt better, weak as a kitten but never better.

"So how about that coffee you two..." Petra called up.

We looked at each other and my dad and I headed downstairs to rejoin my new expanded family. While I had been getting the grand tour Petra had changed from her evening dress to jeans and a t-shirt. Her long blond hair was down and hit the middle of her back; it was obvious why dad found her attractive and I could see I was going to have to keep my hormones under control around her and my stepsister Kat. Thankfully she was wearing a bra under her tight black shirt because I kept sneaking glances at her and Kat's tits and ass. They both had slim builds and curvy in all the right places! Mother and daughter shared those piercing green eyes but Kat had that deep red hair with fiery highlights that seemed to dance when she moved her head.

I sipped my coffee and was lost in my thoughts when Kat moved and sat down next to me.

"...home?"

"What?"

"I said anybody home?"

"Sorry I was daydreaming..."

"...about me no doubt... kidding!" she said punching my arm.

"I think it's time..." Petra said softly to my dad.

"I agree... Kat if you will go get it and hand it to me."

Kat jumped up and actually giggled as she raced upstairs and after a minute or two came down carrying a long narrow box. My mind began to do that whole Christmas gift thing and discover the contents before I opened it but the dimensions fit nothing that made any sense to me, four feet by two feet by one foot. Kat handed the box to my father and he set it down next to him he looked over at me and smiled.

"I wanted to find this particular gift and one of Petra's contacts made this possible plus it was Kat's idea for the personalized part. So with much love from all of us welcome home son."

I looked over at each of them and thanked them as my father handed me the box. I immediately realized that the item within was smaller than the box because of the weight centered along the long side of the box. Kat handed me a box cutter and with precise incisions opened the top of the box and let the content slide out. The actual box fell into my lap and then it became obvious to me what it was. The teakwood box was etched with kanji characters spelling out the name of the smith who forged it. My hands were actually shaking when I slid the lid from the box revealing the katana within. It was absolutely beautiful! The scabbard and binding on the grip were a deep indigo, my mother's favorite color, and etched on the side of the scabbard and set with mother of pearl a phoenix taking flight. My mother had told me while she lay dying in the hospital that I shouldn't cry her spirit would be set free like a phoenix being reborn. Heavy tears fell onto the sword as I felt my mother's presence even as I took the katana from the box. Click! The mental connection was made and I looked up into my father's eyes and knew without a doubt it was he, not the school, who had approached Master Akira about teaching at the academy. I wiped the tears from my eyes and using my thumb pushed against the cross-guard of the katana freeing it from the scabbard and then with practiced ease drew the rest of the blade free. I stared at the weapon and was stunned at its sheer beauty and its uniqueness; instead of the gleaming mirror bright steel the metal of the blade had an eerie red/gold hue.

"The metal is called Orichalcum and it was Kat who discovered that a metallurgist in St. Louis had rediscovered the lost recipe, we hoped you like the one of a kind nature of the weapon."

"I love it but I have never heard of Orichalcum," I said, "where does it come from?"

"He wouldn't say," Kat said, "no matter how nice I asked."

"The weapon was very difficult to bring together but Petra can be very convincing," my dad said.

"First," Petra chimed in, "buying enough Orichalcum for the project. Second, convincing a very traditional Japanese sword smith into actually using the Orichalcum and lastly having said smith give up the weapon after it is finished. He fell in love with it and is the best he ever made."

"How did you convince him," I asked.

"Simple, I purchased enough steel for ten swords I gave him the other nine ingots as part of the purchase price. You have in your hot little hands the hardest, most supple steel the world has ever seen."

I moved the blade in gentle arcs feeling the weight and balance of it and it was perfect! I sheathed the sword and gave hugs all around and offered a tour of the third floor to Petra and Kat and they eagerly followed me up the stairs while my father stayed downstairs wearing that shit eating grin of his.

Three A.M.

I felt a presence in my bedroom and slowly opened my eyes and standing to the right side of my futon was Kat. She was wearing a silky top and PJ bottoms with a bunny design. I could see her nipples pressing against the material of her top in the star light.

"Kat, what are you doing in my bedroom?"

"I couldn't sleep... want to share a cup of tea with me?"

"What woke you up? Bad dream or something...?"

"...or something."

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and sat up and slowly nodded leaned over and opened one of the clothes drawers beneath the futon.

"You sleep naked," Kat blurted out.

I looked and saw my bare ass revealed as the covers had slipped off when I had leaned over to grab a pair of sweat pants.

"Sorry, didn't mean to moon you."

"S'ok you have a cute butt."

"Um... thanks Kat..." I looked up and caught her licking her lips. "... You have cute nipples." I said before the chip in my head could filter out the inappropriate comment.

"Thanks... I was hoping you'd notice."

Blink. Blink. I stared up like a deer caught in the headlights. I slipped the sweatpants beneath the covers and with some struggling managed to get them on without revealing any more skin. But I had a 'big' problem.

"Um... hey Kat why don't you have a seat out there and I'll be right in," I asked her.

"Why I mean what's the... Ohhhh! Hehe... got a problem down below?"

I blushed furiously and nodded.

"Wow... I'll take that as a compliment... I'll give you a minute... but if you want me to stay..." She smiled and turned to leave.

She walked out her butt doing a little dance and my eyes were glued there and my problem got 'bigger'. I was painfully hard and unsure of how to deflate the situation with her in the next room dressed as she was. Plus her offer to lend me a 'hand' just compounded my inability to focus on anything but her. Desperate I reached over to the water glass on the nightstand and standing up poured the contents on my raging erection. The cold water did the trick. I stripped out of the sweats and used them to soak up the water and slipped on another pair before entering the main room. I headed straight for the closet and started a pot of water to boil.

"Those are different sweat pants..." Kat began.

"The others are soaking up the ice water I had to dump to fix the situation."

"Pity... I could have licked that problem if you wanted."

I spun on her and glared.

"Has anyone ever called you evil before?"

"All the time..." she licked her lips and smiled.

"So what woke you up you never did say?"

"Dad was saying goodbye to mom."

"Huh? Is he going somewhere?"

"Yeah... he has a tour of suppliers and customers and won't be back until Christmas,

Thanksgiving if things go really well."

"Saying goodbye..." I said as she shared the 'look'. "Oh... you mean..."

"Yep," Kat nodded.

"That explains a lot..." I muttered as I added tea to two tall mugs.

"...explains what?" Kat said but she was no longer sitting on the floor she had snuck up and was pressing her breasts against my back her lips near my ear.

"Why you are so aroused," I asked my mouth dry and my erection pushing the front of my sweats into a tent... again.

"Waking up to the sounds of mom begging for cock can be very arousing... and with you so close how could I resist," she said as her hands moved around my waist and softly rubbing my erection.

"Kat... oh god Kat...," my self control was weakening by the second.

"Am I your first?" she moaned in my ear as she pulled the waist band of my pants forward with one hand and sliding the free hand down and her fingers wrapping around my length.

"Yes... unnnn god you're killing me."

"Death by orgasm..." she crooned and her hot breath made me painfully hard now, "say No and I will go."

"What?" I asked shocked.

"If you want me to stop just say no..."

I swallowed hard and completely forgot the tea as her hand began to move over my thickness squeezing and pumping me. My body was shaking and I couldn't have stopped her any more than I could my heart from beating.

"I'm going to cum..." I moaned.

"Perfectly natural... let it happen then I will show you a thing or two."

Her hand pumped me faster and faster and my breath came in ragged gasps as my first orgasm rose up and crashed over me. I bit back a scream and had to bite my lower lip to keep silent. After I had sprayed the inside of sweats with cum Kat stripped me out of them and turned me around to face her.

"You're shaved down there... naughty boy!"

"Mmhmmm... what's next?" I asked as she took my hands and placed them on the bottom hem of her top.

"Undress me," she said as my hands gripped the top and pulled it off of her.

Slowly the star light painted her bare flesh illuminating it and her nipples were as hard as I was.

"Do you like?" She asked as she pulled my head down to her tits. "Kiss them... lick them..."

I followed her directions and began by kissing her sensitive flesh and she moaned and when my tongue flickers over her nipples she growled and I tugged her PJ bottoms down and she stepped out of them.

"You're shaved too..." I moaned.

"Umm hmmmm... I am so wet for you... but first..." Kat pulled my head up and kissed me.

Our lips met and I moaned into her mouth and she molded her curvaceous body to mine and my hands drifted down and cupped her ass cheeks and then she was moaning for me. Her tongue invaded my mouth and she pressed closer and my length slide between her legs beneath her soaked sex. She slowly rocked her hips allowing her pussy juices to lubricate the head and shaft of my cock. Our kiss deepened as she bent her knees and we moved to the floor. Somehow I ended up on my back with Kat on top her hands roaming over my body. With suddenness she broke the kiss and looked down at me with unbridled lust burning in her eyes.

"Let me do everything the first time..." she kissed me again even as she lifted and adjusted her hips.

I felt the tip of my cock slide up and down brushing against the lips of her sex. She teased me like this for a while before sliding just the tip in and then oh so slowly moving downward driving me deep inside of her.

"UNNN..." I grunted as she sat down on top of me fully.

"So big and thick...." She purred, "don't fight coming... we have all night long baby."

"I don't think I could if I wanted."

"How does my pussy feel wrapped around you?"

"Wonderful..."

"...good now wait until you feel me riding you."

She slowly lifted up and then dropped down and I let out a low grunt from deep in my chest. Smiling she began to lift and drop in a nice steady rhythm.

"Unnn... unnn... unn..." I moaned over and over again.

"That's it baby make some noise... so I know how good I am making you feel..."

"...feels soooo good. So wet... so warm and tight..."

"How about this?" she said and I felt her pussy grip me as she tightened her internal muscles.

"Oh my god," I cried out.

"Flex your cock baby... try to.... YES that's it!"

I did as she suggested and began to flex my cock inside of her and apparently she liked it, a lot. I reached up and cupped her tits and began to play with them, kneading her flesh and rubbing her nipples with my thumbs. Kat growled and nodded to me to keep up the pleasure I was giving her.

"I love it when my tits are played with!" Kat moaned.

"I feel funny..." I said as my cock swelled inside of her.

"Mmm that's your wonderful cock telling you're ready to cum again!"

Kat built up the pace and began to slam her hips down onto me and I felt my toes curling.

"So close!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Give it to me baby... fill my pussy with your cum."

I growled and as I felt my climax hitting I thrust my hips upward impaling Kat as her hips was moving downward. She howled and I felt her pussy squeeze me tighter than before. After the pulses of hot cum shot into Kat she fell forward panting and moaning.

"...came so hard..."

"Yes I did..."

"I meant me..." Kat said giggling, "...silly man."

Kat rose off of me and made her way to the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and then the shower started.

"Oh Nicholas... care to join me in the shower?"

I covered the distance as quickly as I could and found her standing there in all her naked glory.

"Like what you see..." she purred.

"Yes... yes I do..."

"I can tell," Kat said nodding to my raging erection, "scrub my back?"

I entered the shower and took the soapy sponge and began to make slow circles with it and she moaned and pushed her ass against my crotch and I nearly slipped into her again.

"Do you want to 'fuck' me again lover?" she purred bending over and revealing her wet slit to my gaze.

I dropped the sponge and cupped her tits from behind while my cock slid beneath her sex teasing us both.

"You are a quick learner," Kat cooed as she turned us so she could rest her hands against the wall of the shower and she bent over further making it easier for me to take her from behind.

I took my cock in hand and guided the tip between her slippery lips and pushed. We groaned at the same time and my hands fell onto her hips and I took a good grip and began to move my body thrusting into her slowly at first but quickly picking up the pace. The wet slapping sound of our bodies echoed off the excellent acoustics of the bathroom walls. Kat began to push backwards meeting me halfway so I slowed down a bit and we developed a nice rhythm together. The sharp slapping sounds ran along the walls and I was almost afraid dad would hear us from below but when Kat clenched her pussy muscles all cares went out the window. Then when she lowered her head and quit pushing back I realized that she had cum again but I kept on driving my hips into her and with a cry of shock I felt her pussy spasm around me again.

"Oh god lover..." was all she got out as I pulled back and rammed my hips into her and filled her pussy to overflowing with cum.

Panting I pulled out and she stood up letting our mixed fluids roll out and disappear down the drain. She spun around and began kissing me and molding herself to me again.

"I have never been fucked like that... ever!" she praised our love play. "I have never had that many orgasms back to back in my life!"

"This is all brand new to me Kat..."

"...wait until tomorrow night!"

"What's tomorrow night," I asked oblivious.

"A lot more of this silly man," she purred.

"Maybe you can wake me up next time..."

"Morning head, I loving sucking dick first thing in the morning..." and poof she wrapped a towel around her and was gone before her mom discovered she wasn't in her bed.

Blinking and smiling I shook my head and washed off the scent of sex from me and drying off slipped beneath my cool covers and fell into a deep dream filled sleep.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,764 Followers
12