Iron Rain Pt. 04

Story Info
Nick learns why mom is so eager and submissive.
4.5k words
4.73
132.9k
88

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers

3 A.M.:

I felt her slip into bed with me and do the butt scoot until we were spooning. My arms automatically slipped around her waist and pulled her closer. She ground her soaking wet pussy against me and the shaft slid just beneath her slit. Slowly she rocked her hips until my length was covered with her juices then she reached back and guided me into her tight hot depths. I moaned and she slowly fucked me with an intensity that I had never experienced before. I opened my eyes to see who it was but she had managed to slip a blindfold over my eyes while I slept. I shrugged and went with it. I would never know who it was and that is how they wanted it. I reached up and cupped her tits but still I couldn't tell since Kat and Petra were equally firm and large so no clue there. I fondled those luscious tits and teased the nipples and heard her let out a soft moan. I let one hand slide between her legs and teased her clit and discovered whoever it was her pussy was freshly shaved.

"I love a bald pussy," I whispered in her ear.

She moaned louder as my finger teased her clit and with a growl she pulled away and rolled me onto my back. She took my hand and guided it below her ass cheeks and I felt... my god whoever she was had a small butt plug in! I gripped it and slowly pulled it free and she let out a gasp of pleasure. Now she gripped my cock and guided the head to replace the plug and with a dual moan I entered her ass. Virgin ass? I didn't know. She placed her hands on my chest and began to ride me slowly. I was moaning and muttering profanities to her about how tight her ass felt and how good it was going to be to fill her butt with cum. Before long she was impaled completely and I grunted each time she ground her body against mine. She made little groans now as she lifted and dropped faster now. But she was never loud enough to discover her identity. When she was ready she turned and faced away from me without my cock leaving her ass and she pulled me so that we were kneeling on the futon. I grabbed her hips and began pounding her ass slowly until she grunted softly...'more' and so I drove my hips harder and deeper into her.

"Uh huh..." she moaned over and over.

"I am going to cum... can't fight it anymore."

"Fill my ass," she whispered just above my hearing threshold.

I pulled back and began fucking her ass as hard and fast as I would her pussy and her voice rose loud and clear now.

"Coming," she hollered.

Even as she cried out my orgasm hit me hard and she squealed as cum shot deep into her rectum. I fell on top of her panting loud in her ear.

"You can take off the blindfold lover..." she said nibbling my ear.

I got into a kneeling position and slipped the blindfold off and surprised how quickly my eyes adjusted to the darkness and there came the sound of clapping. I looked up and saw BOTH Kat and Petra standing in the doorway to my bedroom. I looked down and still impaled on my cock was the delivery girl who had given me her business card.

"What???"

"Surprise..." Kat said holding up the business card.

"We called her after you fell asleep. It was only ten o'clock after all."

"I showed up and they told me what they wanted me to do. I've never done anal before but I figured if I was going to it should be with a cute guy like you," the girl said.

"Who shaved your pussy or did you do that?"

"Oh Kat helped me with that, I usually leave a stripe for decoration."

"And the plug," I asked getting hard again thinking about that.

"OH... hard again... ummm oh yeah Petra helped me with the butt plug."

She began to rock her hips fucking me with her ass.

"Should we leave you two alone?" Kat asked and Petra took her by the arm and closed the shoji door behind them.

"Mmmm fuck me lover... fuck my ass please?"

"You never have to ask for that..."

The Kessel Run:

I woke up late the next morning alone in my bed and decided I needed to keep up with my morning routine. So I dressed for my five mile run, stretched and headed downstairs and out the door.

"Going for a run be back soon," I hollered.

"I'll have breakfast waiting for you when you get back." Petra offered.

"Thanks mom," I said and was off.

It was like running down memory lane. The neighborhood hadn't changed much, some new faces but all in all it was pretty much the same families just older or larger. There were a few toddlers with moms or nannies playing out in the spring weather. A few people waved and I returned the gesture. Storm Creek Park was the most changed, when I was younger it was a place you never set foot in alone after dark but now there were lights and I passed two police officers on bicycles patrolling the paths and playgrounds. Awesome, it was nice to see that it had been taken back from the negative element of the high rise tenements on the far side of the park. Curious I made a straight line to the high rises and found them gone. They had been replaced with a fenced in community which appeared brand spanking new. Well I'll be someone finally did something about all the drug dealers and murderers that lived there. If there was a dark patch of humanity in the city it had been there. I turned around and headed back home and now had the sun in my eyes and noticed that despite the obvious glare I wasn't squinting and realized what the suppression feature on the lenses was... virtual sunglasses! You guys are freaking geniuses I thought to myself as I was passing the cops along the way and gave them a thumb up and they both smiled and waved me over.

"Morning," said the taller male cop.

"Morning Officer," I said smiling.

"You're Nick Shaw aren't you," he asked.

"Yes I am..."

"See I told you it was him," the officer said taking off his sunglasses and I knew him.

"Jim," I asked, "Jim Pharaoh?"

We hugged and the female officer waited patiently to be introduced.

"Linda, this is Nick Shaw we grew up next to each other."

"Linda," I said shaking her hand, "pleasure to meet you."

"Oh no the pleasures all mine just try not to get him kicked off the force I have heard all the stories of his youth," she said smiling brilliantly.

"If the cops were as cute as you when I was younger I would have gotten caught more often," I told her and she actually blushed.

"Flatterer," she said and turned to her partner, "you're right he is a real charmer."

"Best damn tree climber in a ten block radius," Jim said.

"Just be a good boy," Linda said smiling.

"But where's the fun in that," Jim and I said together and we all laughed together.

"Hey, I hate to cut and run but my breakfast is getting cold I am back at the old house stop by..." I looked Linda right in the eye, "...anytime."

"Watch this one," Jim said shaking my hand as I turned to leave.

I left them there by the bike path and looked over my shoulder and caught Linda checking out my ass and I smiled back at her before facing back and heading back home.

I entered the front door and smelled bacon and eggs.

"I'm home... foods smells great," I hollered.

"I hope you're hungry..." mom said with a slight lilt to her voice.

"Starved," I said. "I'm all sweaty want me to shower first or after?"

"Later... your food will get cold otherwise," she said.

I walked into the dining room and stopped dead in my tracks my jaw dropping open. Standing in nothing but an apron and a smile was Petra. I immediately activated the video capture option on the contact lenses and smiled wickedly.

"Damn... glad I brought my appetite," I said and she smiled.

"Have a seat," she said and turned to head for the kitchen and I saw her bare ass and almost attacked her right then and there.

"I guess you missed me last night," I asked and when she returned she set down the plate with my food and then leaned down and kissed me.

Her hunger was both apparent but also very infectious. I pulled her into my lap and held her close as our kiss deepened. Our tongues dueled as my hands roamed over her body and she moaned into my mouth. After a minute or two she broke the kiss and escaped my embrace.

"You need to eat..." pant... moan... "...there will be plenty of time for that in the shower."

"You're the boss... for now," I whispered and turned my attention to my food.

"Eat slowly... savor it... young men are always eating so fast..." she said smiling.

I ate slowly and in silence as she hovered around me refilling my glass with orange juice when I needed it or my plate when I wanted a bit more food. She would deliberately bend over revealing her tits with their hard nipples or her turn away giving me a full view of her completely bare ass. It was having the desired effect I was rock hard and ready to pound her pussy with my cock in a moment's notice. All she had to do was say the word. Finally she took my dishes into the kitchen and I got up and followed her. When she bent over to place the dirty dishes into the dish washer I saw it... the butt plug nestled there so invitingly.

"Why you dirty little slut," I moaned.

"You called?"

"How long have you had that in?"

"Mmm long enough... once you are squeaky clean you can take it out but not a moment sooner."

"I take it that it is going to be a nice long shower?"

"You would be very correct; do you mind us using your shower?"

"I don't mind," I said.

"It's the biggest one in the house, and after you fuck me rotten we can use the tub and just relax."

"Sounds like a plan, now be a good little slut and go start my shower."

"Yes Sir!"

I watched her firmly sculpted ass bounce away and headed up to my room slowly. I stripped down to nothing at the foot of the stairs and walked up the final flight hearing the sound of shower getting louder and louder.

'She better not already be in it or there would be hell to pay,' I thought to myself.

Lo and behold there was Petra naked looking so sensuous standing beneath the streams of hot water beckoning me. I shook my head and smiled.

"Someone didn't wait for me... someone is getting their ass paddled for that."

"I have been naughty..." she said turning around and bending over, "here's my ass for punishment."

"It's going to get spanked inside and out."

"Goodie!" she squealed and held that position for me to meter out my form of justice.

I walked up and cupped my hand preparing to give her right cheek a good hard smack when I stopped and stepped passed her.

"I am filthy, sweaty and ready to be washed," I said sternly, "stand up and do your job slave."

With a smile on her face she stood up tall and grabbed the sponge opened three different bottles of body wash and sniffing them before choosing the one she liked. She drizzled some on the sponge and lathered it up nicely and began to work on my front. Her hands made slow circles with the sponge and when directed to I raised my arms so she could get at my armpits. Then she dropped to her knees and took my hard cock in her hand and very slowly washed it and my balls.

"How is that Sir?" Petra moaned.

"Excellent attention to detail," I said but wanted to tell her to suck me off but all in good time.

Then she lathered up my thighs, then calves and finally feet.

"Please Sir; turn around so I can 'do' your back."

I turned and heard the wet plop of the sponge hitting the floor of the shower so I looked over my shoulder and saw her drizzling body wash over and between her tits. She got them nice and lathered up before pressing them and her body against me from behind. I could feel her hard nipples as they made little circles over my flesh.

"How does that feel?" she moaned in my ear.

"NNNN brilliant," I moaned back, "but I am still going to beat your ass."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

Her soapy hands moved around and gripped my cock again and began to squeeze and stroke me. I moaned loud and she pressed her tits against my back harder as her hands moved faster. I began to pant as I felt my body getting ready to cum. Her hands kept up their steady pace and she nibbled my ear and neck as she jacked me off.

"I want to see cum spray the wall lover... or should I swallow it for you... Sir? Tell me what you want please..."

"...oh gods I can't stand it anymore suck my cock!" I roared.

"All you have to do is ask lover," Petra purred as she turned me around slowly and dropped down to her knees. "Watch me take your iron hard cock into my mouth baby... watch me lick and suck you until you shoot down my throat... watch me swallow every last drop like the slut I am... watch me..."

Petra licked the tip teasing me then took half of into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip and shaft while her hand slowly almost painfully stroked the rest. She moaned and groaned as inch by inch I popped into her throat.

"I am watching you... I feel my cock in your throat baby... make me cum..."

Her eyes never left mine as she worshipped my hard flesh. I grabbed her hair and began to move my hips and her moaning got louder and louder sending vibrations through me. I felt my orgasm getting closer with each pump of my hips.

"I am going to cum soon... going to shoot down your throat..."

Our eyes never left each other as my cock swelled and with a guttural cry hot cum flew down her throat. I watched as she greedily swallowed every last drop and even stroked my cock for any that remained behind. Then with a final lick of the tip she rose to her feet. Petra threw her arms around me and kissed me deeply and my hands settled onto her ass cheeks and grabbed and caressed them. With a suddenness that surprised her I broke the kiss, spun her around and knelt down on one knee effectively bending her over my one knee. My open palm flew and struck her wet ass cheek with a 'crack!' and the little slut came right there and then. I continued my assault on her cheeks alternating and instead of crying or begging for mercy she just growled and asked for another. When both her cheeks were rosy red I settled her onto her hands and knees and knelt behind her ramming my cock into her soaked pussy with no hint of love or compassion. This was a grudge fuck clear and simple.

"At this moment..." I said to her, "you are a means to an end. I need your tight little pussy wrapped around me right now and later that even tighter ass for my pleasure..."

"...fuck me... spank me... take your pleasure from me... I belong to you and you alone in this moment... in this place."

I grabbed her hair for leverage and click like a switch being thrown I felt her pussy grip me tight as she came. I pulled back... paused... then rammed my cock as deep and hard as I could into her. She screamed as her body rewarded me with another orgasm that blended with the first one. I repeated this technique until I was ready to fuck her fast... hard... and deep. I made a fist with her hair and pulled her head back so that I could bite her neck as my hips moved now with purpose. The slapping sound of our bodies filled my world as did her hot, tight depths. I felt every inch of her and my cock pierced her to her core over and over again even as it swelled and stretched her further still.

"YES," Petra screamed, "fill my pussy with cum..."

I jack hammered into her like a man possessed and with one last bone jarring thrust painted her insides with cum. Panting I fell on top of her and she only purred and let me catch my breath.

"Do you want my ass now Sir?" Petra asked when I could breathe again.

"Soon..." I stood up and pulled her to her feet in front of me.

I slipped my arms around her waist and sensing my need pressed her body back against mine. Petra continued to purr as I slid my cock beneath her pussy and teased us both by rocking my hips and letting it glide below her sex teasing her pussy lips.

"Mmm... baby that feels so good," she moaned

"Yes it does..."

Petra reached down and took my hands and pulled them up and placed them on her tits.

"They miss your touch lover..."

I cupped them and squeezed them and felt her shudder and heard her moan. Her ass ground back against me her pussy begging to be fucked again no doubt but I wanted something else.

"Take the plug out slut..."

"Yes Sir!" Petra moaned as she reached around and I watched as she slowly pulled it free with a little grunt of effort. "There my ass is ready for...YOU!"

The last word came out a cry as I slammed my cock into her ass with no warning at all. I began to thrust my hips and she moved with me.

"So big... and thick... stretching my ass so much," she groaned.

"I am going to fill your ass when I cum lover, be a good girl and make some noise."

I pulled back until only the tip remained and slammed my cock home again and again setting up a fast deep rhythm. Petra began to cry out with each and every thrust. There were no words only gasps and guttural grunts of pleasure which pleased me to no end. I cupped her tits and squeezed them as I rammed myself deep into her nether region. Try as I might I felt my orgasm getting closer and closer.

"Can't fight it off much more," I moaned.

"Don't... don't fight it, fill my ass lover," she begged me.

Petra began to push back now driving me as deep as I could go and grunted louder and louder as she felt me swell inside of her and fill her even more.

"YES," she howled and threw her hips backward until with a final drive of my legs and her hips my orgasm hit and hot pulses of cum painted her insides.

My knees nearly buckled under me I came so hard. I sat down on the floor of the shower panting and grinning like an idiot. Petra cleaned herself off and shut off the water for the shower before walking over to the bath and began a tub of hot water for us to soak in.

As we soaked in the tub I pondered on the speed and ease that Petra Shaw my father's wife had come to become my lover. There was a great mix of emotions surrounding her and our relationship. I knew my father was on the road a lot and she had needs that I was filling nicely but I wondered if she felt any guilt at what we were doing as well. At the risk of ruining everything I had to know and so I asked.

"Petra," her eyes opened at the sound of my voice, "I love how our situation has changed and become so nicely physical but..."

"I have been wondering how long you were going to wait before broaching this subject," she said cutting me off with a look in her eyes of deep sorrow. "Your father doesn't want you to know but I think that if something were to happen..."

"My father knows about us?" I asked stopping her.

"In a manner of speaking yes," she said choosing the proper words to explain. "You father knew how lonely and horny I get."

Her foot slid between my legs as her toes teased my cock beneath the water's surface.

"He gave his permission?" I asked with a soft moan as I began to stiffen from her foot job.

"Yes, he set down who and what could and couldn't be done but you were not one mentioned in the do not fuck list." Petra said smiling as her other foot joined the first in teasing me.

"Wow, so you have an open marriage of sorts."

"Of sorts, there can only be one man at a time and no children born of any union I might have."

"More than one," I asked.

"I told you I had a wild youth," she said sitting up and scooting closer her hands replacing her feet now.

"How many..." I moaned as she double fisted my cock.

"Three men at one time... one for each dirty... naughty... hole of mine."

"NNNNNN that feels so damn good... wow three bet that was some amazing sex."

"Sensory overload and then some," she said as she straddled me letting my cock slide next to her pussy now. "One time all of us came at the same time... talk about mind blowing."

"NNNNN I can only imagine... are you going to ride me now?"

"Yes but not here," she said standing up and stepping out of the tub. "I am going to towel off, climb onto your bed with my head down and ass up and let you take your pleasure from me."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers
12