Iron Rain Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers

She grabbed a towel and slowly dried off maintaining eye contact the entire time before turning and walking away. I got up and toweled off and walked to my bedroom and there she was her eyes were closed and her pussy dripping with need. Her ass was next to the edge of the bed so all I had to do was stand there and pick a hole to fuck. I walked over and reached out and caressed her ass cheek as I made my decision.

"Decisions... decisions..." I moaned as I took my cock in hand and lined up the head and thrust hard and deep into her.

"NNNNNNN my pussy," she wailed as I hammered her wet slit ruthlessly. "YESSSS lover fuck my naughty pussy!"

I grabbed her hips and using them for leverage pounded her pussy as hard and fast as I could.

"NNNN NNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNN..." she moaned.

"So fucking wet and tight..." I told her as the slapping sound of our bodies grew louder still.

She made not a hint of movement letting me have complete control of the situation and I loved it. I alternated the speed and depth so I could relish every inch of her tightness as she squeezed me with her naughty hole. When I felt the first tickling sensation of my climax I pulled out and directed her.

"Suck my cock slut..." I growled and she flipped around and made love to my hardened flesh with something that bordered on worship.

"NNNNNN yes Sir, I love licking... and squeezing... and sucking your cock so very much," she murmured as she teased and pleased me.

She closed her eyes and inch by inch she deep throated me and I saw a single tear run down her cheek as her lips brushed against the base of my cock. Why was she crying? But soon the tear was forgotten as she took my hands and placed them on either side of her head. I grabbed her damp hair and began to fuck her throat as if it were her pussy. Nice long thrusts of my hips drove my dick deep into her throat as she licked and sucked and moaned around it. It didn't take long for that kind of pleasure to push me to the point of no return and as my cock swelled in her throat I let her take over and stroke and suck me to conclusion. I watched her throat move as she gobbled up my cum and swallowed for all she was worth. When at last she was done I stepped back and she looked up her face streaked with tears.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Nicholas, sweet Nicholas there is something else and I don't know how to tell you," she said beginning to sob now her body shaking.

I sat on the edge of the bed and took her into my arms as the sorrow erupted within her and she let it out in great heaves and sobs.

"It's about my dad isn't it," I asked.

"Yes..." was all she could manage.

"It's serious, is he in danger?"

"Danger no, Nicholas you dad is dying."

"What, what's wrong with him?"

"Sweetie its brain cancer," she pulled me closer as she proceeded to tell me about the whirlwind romance and his compulsion to work and make as much money while he can. "He knows that one day he won't be able to work or travel and when he must be bed ridden then he will have done all that he can."

"He doesn't want to end up like mom did," I said remembering all the time she spent in bed away from friends and the simple things that made her happy. "He always was a workaholic but with that hanging over his head... makes sense why he left so soon after my arrival here."

"He loves you so much and he wants you to be financially set after he passes."

"Stubborn to the end," I said and thought about the situation here at home. "I need to know something."

"Anything," she said drying the tears with a blanket.

"Am I being selfish NOT wanting our physical relationship to end?"

"No, I will never stop loving your father but I think I would go mad without your hunger and companionship to keep me sane."

"Good... I need some time alone now though..."

"Understood," and with that single word she was gone leaving me to my thoughts and plans for the future.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers
12