Iron Rain Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that cock clean yet Corwin," I asked.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM goddamn but she can suck a dick and uh yeah it's clean as a whistle."

"Excellent," I said standing and moving behind Kat. "Up," I motioned for her to get to her feet.

Kat rose and she stood between Corwin and me. I reached around and grabbed her blouse from behind and yanked hard. Material tore and buttons flew and Corwin taking my hint unbuttoned Kat's jean shorts and yanked them down and tossed them over in the corner with Petra's shoes. I cupped Kat's tits and teased her nipples while Corwin placed one of Kat's legs over his shoulder as he began to eat her out.

"OH GOD," Kat cried out as the strange man's lips and tongue began to pleasure her already soaked sex. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMM yeah baby lick me... yeah... yeah... yeah... that's my clitty!"

I rubbed and lightly pinched her nipples between thumb and forefinger and heard her growl of approval.

"Hey Corwin, hand me those nipple clamps from the suit case."

I felt Kat stiffen as Corwin twisted and reached inside of found the length of chair with a small metallic clamp on either end. He handed it up to me and I opened the first clamp and carefully and slowly settled it into place.

"How's that," I asked and Kat growled her approval and so the second clamp was soon in place and Corwin noticed with a smile how much wetter Kat had become.

"She's fucking soaked man," Corwin said.

I reached down and between her legs and true to his words Kat's pussy was literally dripping now. I slid two fingers into her pussy and began fingering her slit while Corwin returned to licking her clit.

"UNNNNNNN UNNNNNNN UNNNNNNNNN," Kat moaned louder and louder.

When my fingers were slick enough I applied her pussy juices to her asshole and began working it in. Kat reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM how's that," she moaned.

"Better... you know what comes next," I asked and she nodded vigorously. "Tell me."

"You are going to ease those fingers into my ASS so that you can get it ready for your COCK!"

"Hehe," Corwin grinned. "She got it one." I eased my fingers into her ass and Kat threw back her head and came right then and there.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... MMMMMMMMMMMMM I love it when you finger my ass!"

"Wait until my cock is buried in it," I said grinning as I began thrusting my fingers into her tight nether region.

"UNNNN UNNNN UNNNNN oh god yes finger my pussy please!"

Corwin did as he was asked and Kat's knees almost buckled under the pleasure.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck..." Kat panted now in anticipation of what was to come.

"She's definitely ready on my end," Corwin said smiling. "I am eager to get my dick wet with this one."

"I think her ass is stretched out enough," I said easing the fingers free and Corwin eager to start the fucking portion of the night did likewise.

I stood up and walked over to the chair and sat down. I patted my lap and Kat walked over and stood in front of me.

"Turn around, grab those ass cheeks again and slowly lower that tight young ass onto my cock."

Without another word Kat did just that she turned around, bent over a bit and grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart so I could easily see her ass and then began to lower it down onto my waiting erection. When the head of my cock touched her asshole she stopped and then slowly let gravity do the work. I watched as the puckered brown sphincter slowly opened for me and then with a 'pop' I slid inside. Kat was panting but was pleased at how easy it had entered this time. Now she bent her knees and with a long drawn out moan I was balls deep in her ass.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM it's in..." she said softly.

"Now lean back and put your feet on my legs," I told her and she did so easily. "Corwin it's your turn... slide it on in."

He walked up and slowly fed Kat all ten inches of his cock until she was filled from both ends now.

"Oh god it feels so fucking good," Kat purred. "Fuck me Corwin... slowly but let me feel that monster."

He moved his hips and as Kat was moved up and down my cock moved a bit inside of her as well. I reached for her hips and did a little lifting and dropping in time with Corwin's thrusts enhancing my own pleasure. Kat was reveling in the sensations filling her body now. All the while Ulrich and his friend took turns with the forgotten Petra. Who looked enviously on as her daughter was being double teamed. I hadn't given them the signal to take the plug out of her ass yet and this made her want it all the more. When Ulrich and his friend were changing places I motioned for Ulrich to come over and soon Kat's moans of pleasure were muffled by his cock slick with her mom's juices. We made a pretty amazing team. When Corwin blew his load onto Kat's stomach Ulrich slid in right behind him and began fucking her with complete abandon. Kat's orgasms seemed one to flow into the next and so on. When Ulrich shot his load he moved to stand on the opposite side as Corwin and Kat began taking turns sucking them both off as the third guy left Petra for a younger tighter pussy. I had to ask him his name when this was all over and done with I thought to myself. As I felt my climax getting close I reached up and around and found the chain to the nipple clamps. I gave it a gentle but regular amount of pull and I felt her body stiffen in response and did the guy in her pussy.

"Do that again, she squeezed me like crazy," he said.

I gave the chain another pull and that was all for him he yanked out of her and after two or so strokes send a thick load of cum onto her tits and belly. Corwin never hesitated and took his place now that Kat had sucked him back into shape. This nice little cycle of cocks in her ass and pussy lasted a few hours until Kat and them wore out and begged off. The three men Corwin, Ulrich and Stan (I later learned) left weak in the knees and very satisfied. I poured Kat into the shower and washed all the sperm from her hair, face, tits, stomach and ass. Then I carried her to her down to her cabin and tucked her in with a kiss. Petra was still kneeling on the floor of the cabin when I returned. Her face was stained with tears and I saw in her eyes defeat and sorrow.

"If this were just about a slap between mother and son none of this would have happened.

But we are not just mother and son are we? No, we are more than that. You were supposed to be my confidant and anchor Petra. I was supposed to be able to trust you with critical life changing decisions. But you didn't trust me to keep Kat safe and sound knowing how close we all are. You are still a part of that sisterhood and you will do what is required of you. But just not as Majestrix and what happens next I hate to do but I have discovered from my avatar that those three men were selected to serve on this ship by members of the Order who wish me harm. They want to lull us into a false sense of security but sadly they won't live out the night."

I turned to Lilith and nodded.

"Give the order," I said and felt a part of me die.

Even as I removed the handcuffs Akira and Sora were doing their duty to defend their Master from harm both from without and within.

"For what it's worth, I'm sorry," I said. "Now get out of my sight and when I have calmed down we can speak again."

The Untempered Truth

September slipped into October and as that month began to wane and Halloween approached I decided it was time to return to Arkham and take a break from the Numenor for a little while. So much had happened in the six weeks since the 'incident' and our little family was more or less back to normal. Kat had left the ship with a new friend, a new attitude and a new pair of Jesse's patented contact lenses. It wasn't until the pair meant for me was cleaned and inserted did I realize why he wanted me to be the only one wearing them. First of all they could 'bond' as well as 'split' in case of future software or hardware issues. Second, the extent of their abilities far outstripped my original pair. As far as optics were concerned these lenses allowed a much fuller visual range from the ultraviolet to the infrared and even was sensitive to gamma and x-ray radiation.

And as always Jesse was thinking outside the box and created an optical option for seeing sound from the ultra to infrasonic. The first time I tried it, it was like looking into a pool and seeing ripples spreading out from a dropped stone. Akira's heartbeat was like watching a slow eddy moving through the air in a windmill sort of fashion. Each chamber of her heart sending out a little distortion that faded like a smoke ring from a wizard's pipe. It was by sheer accident that during one of my nightly excursions exploring the Numenor and playing around with the contacts that I discovered a surprising benefit of seeing sound. It was a rainy night and so I was on the observation deck of the 500 foot long yacht and watching the sound of the falling rain when an especially cool pattern formed on the roof of the deck and I let out a whistle of appreciation. I was pleasantly surprised when my whistle for lack of a better term painted the interior roof illuminating its complex construction. Suddenly I was all over whistling and watching as the subtle geometry of the Numenor was revealed. There is so much the human eye misses or takes for granted. That night I learned a new appreciation for the beauty of the engineer's art.

Petra and I had mended our fences and we had a long talk about Kat, safety and trust issues. We still hooked up from time to time but that level of intimacy seemed marred and fragile. A broken piece of pottery glued together but one good gust and it would crumble again into its myriad shards once more. That saddened me and she knew the cost of that single bitter moment when all she had to do was pull me into her embrace and ask me if everything would be okay and I would have told her unwaveringly and without hesitation yes.

Six hours or more of each and every night was spent either in the cabin that had been converted into a full sized gym or atop the helipad training with Akira Kusanagi. She was my teacher, my confidant and my friend. We both decided no matter how strong the attraction that while she was my instructor and I her student we could not have a physical relationship. I longed for the day when I could pass my final test! My martial training was progressing at a very acceptable pace as far as she was concerned. Some aspects of the training I excelled at and was well ahead of and others that I struggled with. My Ki training was well above the learning curve but the mirror training was going slower than she liked. So I decided to try something different while she was busy one day on business for the sisterhood. I called up Lilith and having her upload the training footage I had been gathering I let her play the part of Akira while I married the two lessons together. I would bring up my Ki and attempt to maintain it while Lilith guided me through one of the mirror exercises. Perhaps I could use my Ki to sense Lilith's intentions and kill two birds with one stone.

"Are you ready Master," Lilith said using Akira's form, well if Akira was born without a single physical flaw. Damn that Morrigan template!

"Yes," I said and closed my eyes.

I began channeling the Dragon Ki figuring it would work best with the slow build up it would progress as I moved through the exercise. With a nod I laid my hands on top of hers and wasn't sure this would even work with an avatar but if it did I could show Akira and maybe earn some points for resourcefulness. I felt her hands begin to move but I wasn't receiving any visions or whatever it was I was supposed to be sensing. Our hands lost contact and with a groan we started again and again. But after the fifth time I was growing weary by the effort required to maintain the Dragon for so long a period of time.

'Don't try and summon the Dragon Nick become the Dragon,' came a voice neither male or female, nor young or old. 'Let go Nick... let me in... trust me Nick just... this... once...'

There was a wall of fear, the fear of losing control of trusting something outside myself. But if I held onto the fear I would never know.

"Okay," I muttered to no one and nothing. "I am letting go."

It was like being picked up by a tornado and swung around, disorientated but then the voice came again.

'Center yourself Nick, breath, find your center...'

I remembered the Dantian Point and brought it to mind and the sensation of movement ceased as if I had reached the eye of the storm.

"Lilith, try again," I said. "Try to tell me what you are going to do."

I could feel her hands beneath mine and then there came the faintest tug and when I followed it her hands were still there. It was like tracing a cobweb with a tree branch but I could finally feel something! We were crawling through the exercise but it was the farthest I had ever gone so far. I don't know how long we moved like that but in the end the Dragon faded and the whirlwind and all of it were simply gone.

I awoke in my bed and there sitting on the edge was Akira and she was looking very cross at me.

"Do you have any idea the long term damage for maintaining the Dragon for so long?"

"I wanted to try something different," I tried to explain.

"Tell me what this entailed," she said patiently.

"Since my Ki work was progressing and the mirroring was not, I wanted to merge the two and try to sense intent thru the flow of Ki."

She sat there silent and her face was unreadable and then she cracked a smile.

"I must say that is a very inventive solution, but instead of using your avatar I suggest we try it once you've recovered your strength. Thankfully there is no permanent damage Kouryou."

"I will work hard to recover Sensei." She shook her head and grinned.

"You will rest, not work on recovering. Meditate and relax and when you are ready we will continue your training," she said as she rose and left.

I heard her soft footfalls as she walked into the room and then the scent of her perfume removed all doubt.

"Petra, I know how this looks," I said as I opened my eyes.

"This is becoming a habit with you isn't it? Pushing your limits playing all alpha male to impress the ladies; you can stop now I am impressed." She said smiling.

I was still weak as a kitten but it was good to see her despite everything that had passed between us.

"How goes the business," I asked and she shrugged.

"Kat is bopping back and forth between Dunwich and Arkham and from the emails she has sent me things should be ready a couple of weeks early. Never underestimate the desire of people who want to make a good first impression on the boss."

"I never doubted her ability to do her job... I just didn't want to see her become a prisoner on board this ship," I said.

"I know Nick and I was dead wrong I just hope that someday you'll forgive me. I am a mother and I over reacted."

"Yes you are a mother and no you were protecting your daughter. I forgave you that day but I haven't forgiven myself yet."

"I don't understand; what are you blaming yourself for?"

"Petra, I can't restore your position as Majestrix... ever."

"Oh thank god!"

I blinked a few times and realized what she had sacrificed for me.

"I am an idiot," I said sitting up slowly. "You are the most wonderful woman I know."

"I know, and if you offered me that position again today I would turn it down flat. I think your choice of Akira is a great fit. I only did it because at the time there was no one else who could. I wish her the best and I know she'll shine and never falter in her commitment to you."

"I plan on meeting dad in Europe for Christmas what do you think?

"That would be lovely Nick, so what should we get him to show him how much we miss him?"

"A waterbed, you and a case of champagne," I suggested.

"You left out the chocolate, strawberries and whip cream..."

"So what do you want for Christmas," I asked and she just smiled.

"You in one piece, Kat home safe and your father in one place for more than a few days," she smiled with a distant look in her eyes.

"Then you shall have it," I said not sure I could deliver all of it but I would give it my best.

Breakfast arrived just then delivered by an unfamiliar female face and I looked quizzically at Petra and she just grinned.

"My last official act as the big M was to juggle the crew roster around as you wanted. It just took a little while to pick out the best candidates. They are all loyal and not bad on the eyes to boot."

"You make me out as a shallow, immature male," I said.

"When it comes to women," she left the rest unsaid as she turned and left me to my meal.

I attacked my stack of pancakes, sausage and eggs with gusto and emptied two carafe of orange juice. After a failed attempt to stand I decided I at least had the strength to check up on emails and act like I was running a company.

"Surfer, to me my herald," I called out and there he was my gleaming mirror bright avatar.

'Milord, it is good to see you conscious again,' he said with a wry grin.

"So how far backed up are my emails?"

'Not terribly Milord, 'she' has been handling your affairs while you slept.'

"She, who the hell is she?" I asked as Lilith made her presence known.

"Oh don't be cross sweetie, I just answered a few emails and kept things humming. And speaking of humming," she licked her lips.

"I thought I was the horny teenager here," I said and was rewarded with two smiles. "Okay Lilith please be a good girl and display the emails you responded to and tell me what you've been doing."

Lilith produced what appeared to be a remote control and pointed it at the empty air and pressed a button. Instantly there appeared the first email and I skimmed through it and once I had the gist I asked her to display the email she sent as a reply. The next hour was Surfer and Lilith vying for my attention and it was like two kids in desperate need of some parental one on one time.

"Now that the old business is caught up with is there anything that needs my undivided attention?"

"Actually yes," the two said in perfect unison.

"Surfer, fill me in, Lilith I need you to do some digging for me on a project. I want a complete and thorough examination of the group called the Iron Rain. Mom wants a quiet Christmas and I intend on giving it to her. Dig up everything you can, every connection, every affiliation... I want it all."

"Yes Master," she said and did her disappearing act.

'Show off,' Surfer muttered.

"If I didn't know better I'd say you were jealous."

'Sir is most observant; I have become an inadequate avatar for Milord.'

"Where the hell did that come from?"

'Lilith possesses traits I cannot possibly match. She is more acquainted with you than I can ever be. She can scan vast quantities of documents with ease. She can touch you Milord and I am just a hollow ghost.'

"Surfer she may have some bells and whistles you do not have but I still rely heavily on you."

'Truly Milord,' he asked smiling.

"Besides I need some male bonding from time to time and you are it."

'Sir is too kind, are you ready for the aberrations I have been monitoring Milord?'

"Oh I don't like the sound of that," I said grimacing.

'I am not saying that these are bad things Sir just unexpected.' He said gesturing and summoning a satellite view of Africa. 'As Sir may be aware of, the continent shown here has had some severe droughts over the last decades.' Twenty metallic dots appeared all around the coastal regions of the map. 'These denote building sites for Numenor desalinization plants. Most are well on their way towards completion. Pipelines are also being built to take the processed water inland to much needed locations hardest hit by the droughts.'