Iron Rain Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers

"Master is brilliant," Morrigan said smiling. "But Master must know something about the Nephilim they are not monsters. Like humans they are not all bad no organism is truly evil but there are strains that are more virulent than others."

I sat down on the edge of the bed and thought it through. Morrigan was correct, for all its faults humans as cruel as they can be there are always others who are selfless and gentle.

"Well I guess I will just have to judge them as I meet them," I said. "Those that are benevolent or at least benign I don't see I have a quarrel with, but those that kill for the sake of killing are in for a rude awakening."

"As it should be with anyone Master," Akira said.

"I think we are done for now Morrigan, I need to let this all sink in," I told her and felt her press her tits against my back.

"If Master requires a distraction," she purred in my ear.

"I never did ask why you are the only avatar that is working," I looked over my shoulder and gazed into her emerald green eyes.

"Well there can only be one explanation for that..." she began.

"We got GPS!" the Captain shouted.

"...a strong naturally occurring electromagnetic field," Morrigan finished. "We must have just drifted out of its area of affect."

"So was that the Bermuda Triangle we just left?" I asked but Morrigan shook her head.

"Nope we are far too easterly for that. I suspect an uncharted meteor strike, a big one by the field's ability to mess with your ship's GPS and the other avatars. Highly localized and enough to throw ships and planes off course though, the two might be linked." Morrigan pondered.

I felt Morrigan's head rest on my back and the confusion her rant had inspired had managed to shoot down my sex drive but I would try and make it up to her later. I had so much on my plate now that the last thing I wanted was that kind of distraction.

"I need your help Morrigan and yet I am deathly afraid of asking for it. I am afraid that at some critical moment when I need you the most you will fail me. How do I resolve that?"

"MMMM," she purred running her hands over my chest. "Would you like to see what my 'willfulness' wrought and maybe that would help you understand me better?"

"How do I know what you'll show me is real and not some lie," I asked her.

"I will let Lilith show you from her memories and that way it won't be me trying to influence you."

"We shall see, but first we find a nice safe place for your crystal," I said walking over the fridge and opening the safe.

I took out the tetrahedron and noticed a distinct reaction between the pyramid in my left hand and the crystal in my right.

"What the hell," Akira murmured.

"Took the words right out of my mouth," I said as I brought the two closer together and felt vibrations build in the device the closer the crystal got to it.

When they were scant inches from one another the tetrahedron began to twist and shift all on its own until with a loud 'click' the top opened revealing its mirror bright interior with a single round recess that appeared to fit Morrigan's crystal perfectly. Jesse you crazy son of a bitch what did you do? I did the only logical thing and with breath held I set the large glittering stone into the pyramid's guts and waited for the inevitable. The moment the crystal touched the metallic ring within the tetrahedron the top began to close slowly. I pulled my hand free and set the device down on the table and we waited. But what happened next was nothing like I expected. Morrigan simply vanished and then...

"Nick! Your wrist," Akira cried out and I looked down to see the plume of smoke rising from the watch and I took it off as quickly as I could and tossed it to the floor.

Another tendril of smoke rose from my tablet and I realized that Surfer's crystal had been destroyed. Lilith and Surfer were no more; somehow Morrigan had managed to destroy her two rivals in one fell swoop. Then the humming from the pyramid started again and the four capstones began to glow with a clean clear white light. When the glow faded I noticed a definite change in their color and their quality. The top capstone had taken on a silvery-white color to it, another of the stones was now a gorgeous ruby color, another was a deep emerald hue and last was one so black it seemed to absorb the light around it.

"What the FUCK just happened," I hollered.

The response was again not what I was anticipating. I hooded figure appeared and the menace from the thing was almost palpable. The cut of its robes told me that it was both to inspire fear and awe but was also combat appropriate and would not hamper the person wearing them.

"Who are you," I said taking a step towards the avatar.

The avatar lifted up its hands and pulled back the hood revealing a mask of polished black glass that reflected my face but it was one contorted with fear and doubt. Interesting considering I was feeling neither at the time; the avatar stretched out its hand and a black radiance shot out and fell on my right hand and in a moment it held up its right hand and perfect copy of the Hidden Master's ring was upon its finger. I smiled and shook my head.

"Jesse you are a genius," I said.

"I don't understand," Akira said gazing at the dark avatar but I did all too well.

"It's me," I told her and the silent figure nodded. "It's me as the Hidden Master."

I walked up and laid my hand on its chest and could feel the corded muscle beneath the robes and knew that it could think, fight and act in my capacity if needed.

"Brilliant," she said. "But what about Surfer and the others, what happened to them?"

"Take a closer look at the capstones," I said pointing. "One is silver; one is red, another green and the last black. Somehow Jesse transferred the avatars into these larger more sophisticated crystals. The why is what I don't understand."

"With Lilith's help I was able to bridge the gap between our digital constructs and those of the Old Ones," the image of Jesse said as it appeared next to the dark avatar.

"So if Morrigan's avatar is in one of those smaller crystals; what is the larger crystal in the pyramid for?" I asked Jesse.

"It is what it was meant to be all those long years ago, a library. The Old Ones stored all their history and findings and thoughts in these larger crystals but they discovered maintaining the knowledge was a tedious thing on its own. So they devised the concept of digital constructs to upkeep and more easily facilitate the distribution of information."

"Holographic librarians," Akira asked.

"Exactly, but what they didn't expect was that they would develop awareness and personalities. All too often they underestimated the things they created or tinkered with." He said smiling sadly. "Grim here is the pinnacle of my craft. He is you down to the micron inside and out. I augmented the Morrigan template and well he is the male counterpart to her and possesses all of Lilith's shape shifting abilities and Surfer's gentle soul. He knows what you know, feels what you feel and most importantly he has your unerring moral compass."

"Whoa," I said and looked at the dark avatar with a renewed sense of wonder. "Let me see your face."

The avatar reached up and lifted the mask free and I saw my face but not as I was born but if I were born as an Old One. Was I being a bit narcissistic but he was easy on the eyes?

"Damn Kouryou he looks just like you," Akira said.

"What," I said turning to look at her. "He looks like me but hardly a twin."

The utter confusion on her face and the way she cocked her head to the side told me that she saw me differently than I did myself.

"Tell me what you see Akira," I said and stood next to the dark avatar.

"Besides you being naked I can't tell you apart," she said smiling.

I spun around and looked at the features of the digital construct and they had not changed they were perfect as they had been when first I saw him.

"Jesse, what's going on? I thought you said you augmented the Morrigan template for a male counterpart." I asked feeling a lump of fear in my chest.

"I did, Morrigan is the most advanced avatar we had access to so I used her as a basis for your Hidden Master avatar," he explained.

"But his appearance," I said. "I don't really look like that do I?"

"He is a very accurate scan of your physical features as well as your neural patterns as well, to better mimic your decision making process."

"So if I send him in as the Hidden Master he will act and react as I would?"

"Exactly, as close as I can emulate your complex thought patterns. You have a habit of thinking outside the box though, in those cases he will ask for your aid," Jesse said smiling.

"His features... my face... how could I not see," I asked sitting down now.

"I believe that some sort of emotional defense mechanism was set in place keeping the truth of your racial heritage from your perception until now." Jesse said thinking out loud. "Some unconscious part of you knew you were different from a young age and you have portrayed a flawed reflection to allow you to live a normal life."

"Is that even possible," I asked.

"It is a well known fact that children who are abused at an early age forget those horrible events often for decades until a trigger moment occurs and it all comes rushing back. This is your trigger moment," Jesse's image said walking around me and the avatar.

"I have noticed a lack of mirrors aboard the ship in this stateroom as well as your previous one." Akira said. "In fact we had to place a mirror in Kat's bathroom and in her bedroom after you moved into this cabin. When you shave Kouryou how do you do it?"

"Well I, I do it by touch more often than not, while I am in the shower," I replied.

"And when you brush your teeth?"

"I usually watch television while I sit and brush and floss..." I said seeing the facts laid out in front of me. "...oh my god, ever since my mom died I don't think I've used a mirror either in my bathroom or elsewhere. I've just never pardon the pun saw the necessity for one."

"Interesting, but what is important is this you have friends you can rely upon and we have always seen you as you are and nothing has changed," Jesse said smiling.

I looked at the pyramid and the crystals and I suddenly realized something.

"Jesse, if Morrigan has been transferred to one of these capstone crystals, who is inside the library crystal?"

"Why I am Nick that has been my long term plan since hearing about it from Lilith. Imagine what secrets and knowledge are hidden away that we have no idea how to access it otherwise. We don't know the correct questions to even ask to access the Old Ones secrets."

"Is it safe Jesse? I mean they wouldn't allow just anyone to peruse their library," I said.

"I'm not just anyone Nick; I am Jesse's digital construct. I am that essence hungry for learning and I am sure that my curiosity burns as bright as theirs ever did."

"Well good luck Jesse, I hope you find everything you hope for there."

"Thanks, I will be in touch," Jesse said and his image disappeared and the pyramid went dark.

"Why do I feel like I just lost another friend," I said lowering my head.

"Master," my own voice said as the dark avatar spoke. "He isn't dead he is exploring a realm he only dreamed existed. Just think of the joy he must be experiencing."

The words were not mine but the sentiment was that part was dead on. Don't mourn your friend he is delving deep into his lifelong dream. If this dark avatar was going to fill in for me he had a lot of learning to do.

"Okay Grim now we need to get you up to speed when it comes to properly portraying me in the guise of the Hidden Master. I am open to suggestions at this point; I am not sure how this process works so if you have any ideas?"

"Actually I could shadow you and observe quietly and when I feel I have learned enough I can tell you," Grim said.

"Works for me, how do propose following me around," I asked.

"Like this," he said walking behind me and poof he was gone.

But he wasn't gone he had literally become my shadow, subtle and effective I liked it. Grim had mad ninja skills I thought and laughed.

"What's so funny Kouryou," Akira asked shaking her head.

"Nothing, just a funny thought crossed my mind. "It is time to wake up the others and see how the transfer affected them. Surfer... Lilith... Morrigan?"

The capstones glittered and then like waking from a long sleep the three appeared and it was Surfer's appearance I noticed immediately. Before his transfer Surfer was the epitome of CGI graphics and moved with a natural grace that was had always been pleasant to see but now. He was the Surfer as the artist dreams to see him but their art is unable to capture the essence. His proportions were heroic the way all super heroes are drawn but it was the light in his eyes, the way the light was captured and reflected and my own warped reflection caught upon his perfect physique. The most obvious change was the mirrored kilt he wore and the hint of a very masculine organ hidden beneath it. I wonder whose idea that was.

"Master Nicholas, it is so good to see you I was worried for your safety," were the first words out of his mouth.

Before I could say a single word Lilith was in my arms and her mouth was on mine and the moan escaped me and she replied in kind.

"Master," Lilith said breaking our kiss, "I am so glad to see you alive."

I looked over at Morrigan who shrugged and shook her head.

"I am glad to be alive, now do you mind telling me what the hell has you two so upset and concerned over my health?" I asked.

I could tell by Akira's stance that she was equally concerned and ready to act upon my will. The two avatars looked at each other and it was Surfer who began.

"Well, you wanted me to do a very thorough investigation about the Iron Rain," he began.

"We found something while we were waiting for your summons," Lilith added.

"What something, what did you find?"

Steel Wind Trumps Iron Rain

Petra Shaw was deep in REM sleep when the door to her cabin opened silently inward. She was dreaming of watching Kat and the four men licking, teasing and most importantly fucking her. All the while she had to kneel and watch as the last man pulled out of her and slammed his cock into Kat's pussy. The look of pure bliss as cock after cock penetrated her ass, pussy and throat. She shouldn't be angry or jealous of her daughter she wasn't the one who put her in that situation. If anyone did it was Nick, Nick made her watch as her daughter was violated. It was Nick's cock in Kat's ass for so damn long! MMMMMM so long and thick Petra moaned in her sleep as she imagined Nick sliding into her pussy getting it nice and slick before he rammed it deep into her...

"OHHHHHH," Petra moaned out loud as the dildo moved in and out of her pussy.

In her dream she could almost feel that fat thick cock moving in and out of her. She was rolling onto her side and fingers slick with lube were easing into her tight little asshole.

"UNNNNNNNN Yessssssssss," she moaned as the fingers violated her rectum and began thrusting now.

Oh yes baby you've forgiven me and are going to fuck my ass aren't you lover. Then the long hard thickness slid into her ass without ever leaving her pussy.

"MMMMMHMMMMMM," she growled and licked her lips as the double headed dildo did its work.

The two cocks thrust as one into both holes and she ground against them loving the feeling of being so full.

"Wake up," I said as I thrust the toy in and out of her holes. "Wake up Petra."

She heard my voice but it was so far away and she felt so good. Then came the hard swat on her ass cheek and Petra was dragged from her dream to feel that the sensations weren't just the dream.

"OH God," she purred, "Feels so damn good!"

"I'm glad," I said as I thrust the toy into her as hard and fast as I could.

"MMMMMM, I'm gonna cum baby," she was panting now as her orgasm built and built and the toy moved like a machine in and out, in and out. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she screamed as her body shook in the grip of so strong a climax.

The toy was yanked from her holes and then my fingers were in her hair and she was being drug to the floor. Instinctively she opened her mouth and was rewarded with my hard cock being rammed into it. I grabbed the other side of her head and was fucking her throat as if it were her pussy. But she was used to my bouts of anger and depression since this whole mess began. She felt the tip of his cock pop into her throat and she moaned sending vibrations through my sensitive organ. Petra glanced up and saw my eyes were closed and tears were running down my face. Something was amiss and she wanted to reach out to me but apparently what I needed now was a vessel for my release and she was happy to be that person. I pulled out of her throat, reached down and grabbed her by her calves. Before she knew what was going on she was on her back and then up onto her shoulders with her pussy pointing at the ceiling. I straddled her and rammed my iron hard cock into her and was bouncing up and down driving my hardness deeper than I had ever done before! I bent her legs downward so that her feet were by her face and I was straddling her sex and hammering away harder than usual. I was being absolutely brutal tonight and her pussy loved it. Petra could only pant and moan as my tears fell on her ass cheeks and roll down her back. The sense of wrongness grew as I lifted up and rammed my cock into her ass without warning and only the toy's preparation saved her from real trauma.

"NICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," she screamed as the pain/pleasure raced through her.

"Shut up bitch!" my only words to her.

The fear crept into her belly and the chill ran from there. I was a lot of things but that was not play talk I was bitterly angry.

"Stop Nick... I don't want to play anymore," Petra managed to spit out between the waves of pleasure and pain coursing through her.

"I said shut the fuck up you lying whore!" I wasn't playing I was furious and Petra was the source of his rage.

I was punishing her the only way I knew how. Sex. My cock pounded into her without mercy and soon the pain overwhelmed any pleasure she could receive.

"It hurts Nick... you are hurting me..." she whispered.

"Like you hurt me with your lies?" Suddenly and so fast she had problems breathing I was out of her ass and she was moving in the air and her body slamming down onto the bed.

My hand clamped down on her thigh the one with the tattoo.

"Did you ever love him? Your first husband did you feel anything for him before you murdered him?"

Petra closed her eyes and began to weep and the harsh slap across the face forced her eyes open.

"I asked you a fucking question; did you ever feel anything for him?"

"Yes, I loved him deeply but my first duty has always been and will always be the Order."

"What happened? Explain to me why?"

I sat between her legs my gaze fixed on the three perpetual tears that stained her skin.

"Nick, the women of my family has been a part of the Sisterhood and serving the Hidden Master for generations. I was taught from the moment that I could walk that everything we had, was because of the benevolence of the Master. The very air we breathed was a gift from him. When my mother killed a rival for the attentions of another man it was because it was required. So when I was chosen to marry it was for the good of the Order and I did so happily. I wanted; no I needed my chance to prove my worth to the man who had given our family everything! I found my husband crass and rough around the edges but he was a good provider and an adequate if uninventive lover. But he gave me Kat and for that I was grateful."

"Did you raise Kat the same way? Does she know about the Order, the Sisterhood?"

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers