Iron Rain Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

"Of course she does Nick, why do you think she is so compliant by nature? Why she is so talented a lover I taught her all that I could."

"Does she know you killed her father?"

"No, I didn't kill him. I turned off the alarm and left with Kat so that members of the Iron Rain who did want to join the Order would come to power. Yuri refused the Grandmaster three separate times; he was always a willful man. That pride cost him his life and for that I am sorry, truly sorry."

"Is that why you still wear his brand, because you still love him on some level?" I asked seeking the truth in her eyes and her voice.

"Nick... yes Nick I still have feelings for the man I betrayed. I will accept any punishment you deem fit for my indiscretion. Before you ask yes I married your father because I was ordered to but yes I honestly do care for him." She said new tears flowing.

"I have seen the pain in your eyes when he leaves and know your joy when he is near. I have sent word to the current leaders of the Iron Rain. I am going to reassign them and have them doing guard duty on the pipelines in Africa for the desalinization plants there. I am doubling their pay and shutting down their Russian operations effective immediately. They will be out of Europe before Xmas or suffer the consequences. So now we wait."

"If they follow your orders," Petra asked trembling.

"If they follow then they get to live and we have a nice quiet Christmas vacation in Germany with dad." I said.

"If they don't..." she began to ask.

"...if they don't they will die by the hands of those police that are loyal to us and the problem is solved either way."

"Nick," she said sitting up and laying a gentle hand on the side of my face.

"It's just the beginning Petra. I have plans; granted they are short term but the long term effects will be wide spread."

"What kind of plans Nick? You look so serious."

"I have had Surfer and Lilith look at the entire budget of the U.S. and I have seen ways to cut some spending in unnecessary upkeeps that will save tons of money and improve the lives of millions of people all in one fell swoop."

"That's a good thing isn't it, why so glum," Petra asked not guessing the nature of the cuts and the extreme decision I had come to.

"Yes it is a good thing," I said unsure but the hard decisions always come with an emotional price.

"Are you staying," she asked stroking my chest.

"No but tonight's entertainment will be memorable. Now be a good girl and put on your blindfold and hang on tight it's going to be a bumpy ride."

I stepped outside and Grim was waiting.

"You've watched the footage and you can do the whole split thing?" I asked him.

For answer where one Grim stood there were now three all equally eager for what was to come.

"You trust me," Grim asked.

"If not you who; be gentle but forceful is all I can offer as advice."

"I will do my best, how long?" the avatars asked in unison.

"Oh, I'd say at least eight hours or until she absolutely begs for you to stop whichever comes first."

"We will make you proud," they said and silently slipped into the room.

I stood by the open door for a little while listening to her gasp of surprise and then the sounds of love play as she began to suck them off and one moved between her legs to lick her to her first of many orgasms. That'll keep her busy while this is begun.

"Surfer," I called out.

'Yes Milord, I was afraid you were going to kill her,' he said.

"I was, but I thought of how it would affect my dad. How goes the research?"

'With my new peripherals I should be able to finish my homework in less than a week,' he said frowning.

"Just do a very thorough job; it is very important there are no mistakes on this one a lot of lives are at stake." I said and felt the cheer and light lift right out of me.

'Sir as your friend I have to ask are you absolutely sure about this?' his expression mirroring mine.

"No but it is a first step in drastic changes that must be made. Make sure you double check your work and when you are done inform me."

'Yes Milord.' And with those two words he went about his stated tasks.

I made my way to the helipad and finding it empty I went to my cabin and retrieved my birthday gift and returned to the highest point in the ship and unsheathed the katana and began the first kata. I threw myself into its movements and when I reached the end I slipped immediately into the next one and then the one after and so on. Panting and covered in a layer of sweat I knelt and sheathed the weapon and meditated upon my course of action. The world was in such a poor condition and it was now that a man with the will could break down the existing corruption and chart a course that could lift up humanity as a race and shake off the parasites that fed off of it. But what was required would either name me savior or devil for the path I saw was not without the shedding of blood. Should I, just because I could did that make it right? I sent my thoughts out and up asking for a sign. Prayer is asking for a sign, meditation is listening for a response.

"Nicholas Shaw," the voice was very feminine and very real.

I opened my eyes and looked over my shoulder to see a girl about my age wearing a button up cotton shirt, jeans and tennis shoes. Her long blonde hair was so fair it almost appeared white. Her skin was sun kissed and heavily tanned but I knew it was from being outside working and not laying about. She had a pleasant oval face with stunning good looks and eyes like molten silver.

"Pardon my language but who the hell are you?" I asked and she just smiled.

"My friends call me Thorn and I am here to help you," she said moving to sit opposite me. "You have some very heavy choices on your plate. If you do nothing and just let things go as they have your gut tells you the world will only get worse and in that you are correct. If you follow through with your plans the world will improve drastically but you will be personally responsible for the deaths of millions if not more. I can't tell you what to do but I can give you some obscure advice if you desire." Her voice was soft and strong and so very easy on the ear.

"Thorn, do I need to ask how you got on my boat or how you found me?" I asked her but she just smiled and shook her head. "Okay, you obviously know what I plan to do otherwise you wouldn't be here. What would you do?"

"Ah that's the stickler, I can't do anything even if I wanted to," she said with a slight frown.

"Why is that?"

"If you were to drop a stone into a pool what would happen," she asked me.

"There would be ripples that spread out from the point where the stone hit the water."

"Exactly, the same is not true of me. If I were to drop that very same stone it would simply sink with no sign of its passage whatsoever."

"That's not possible," I told her.

"I wish it were otherwise but I am a Zeitgeist, and I may observe time but cannot directly affect it in any way. Now to answer your question, if I were you I would move slowly but move you must. You are very fond of chess. Look at this as your opening move and do not commit your forces until you see how your enemy reacts to your pawn."

"I can see the wisdom in that, anything else you can offer in the way of advice," I asked her.

"If I were you," she said smiling. "I would make sure of your pieces before you attempt to move them."

"So some of my pawns may belong to my enemy is that it?"

"I have told you all I can Nick, for what it's worth I hope it's you who prevails."

"There are no guarantees in life," I muttered and she was gone.

"Kouryou, who are you talking to," it was Akira's voice and I opened my eyes and she stood opposite me on the helipad.

"I was meditating upon my next course of actions for the company and the Order," I told her.

"Did you receive an answer?"

"Yeah, but it has left me more confused in some ways and clearer in others."

"My visions from my meditations often leave me feeling the same way," she said smiling. "If you are ready we should begin."

"I could use the distraction," I said standing up and bowing low ready and eager for the six or more hours of uninterrupted training.

The hot water from the shower soothed my aching muscles as I let the physical fatigue take its toll while it could. My body's ability to restore both my mental and physical energy had become a nearly preternatural thing now. When I first began training with Akira those short weeks ago I could lay in bed for a few hours in a nice blissful state of drowsiness as I rested and recuperated. Now however by the time this shower was over I would be back to one hundred percent. It was as if the harder I pushed myself the more my body liked it instead of the other way around. My stamina and strength grew daily now and I saw no plateaus or limits for the time being. Was this how all the others were? These prehuman races that had existed for so long our distant parents that were so far up the evolutionary tree we, I can't say we anymore can I, humans were much closer to the ground than they were. Where did I sit in the scheme of things?

"Lilith," I softly called out.

"Yes Master," she appeared behind me like the Jinn from the lamp her naked body pressing against me in the most sensuous of ways.

"MMMMMMM, I had a vision while I was meditating." I told her.

"MMMMMMMaster, isn't that something you usually discuss with the silvery one?"

"Normally I would but my gut tells me you might understand this particular subject matter better," I said moaning as her hand reached around and began stroking me slowly.

"Master knows that I would do 'anything' to help," she purred in my ear her nipples pressing against my back.

"Have you ever heard of a Zeitgeist," I asked and the stroking stopped and I felt her fangs nipping my neck flesh.

"Does this particular Zeitgeist have a name Master," she asked resuming the stroking.

"There are many," I asked.

"No Master there were never many but enough."

"She said her name was Thorn," I said as Lilith began to squeeze and stroke now.

"Thorn! I haven't seen her in well a very long time," Lilith moaned now turning me around and hopping up into my arms.

My cock pierced her to the core and I began to lift and drop her onto my hardness as she related to me Thorn's story.

"MMMMMMM she is the youngest of the Zeitgeist but also the most skilled. SSSSSS oh yes Master that feels so good! She is the culmination of avatar technology. It was she who first was able to touch a corporeal being. It was she who predicted the Fall. And if she came to you it can mean only one thing Master," she moaned in my ear.

"UNNNNNNN," I grunted in her ear. "What's that Lilith?"

"The Old Ones know that you exist and they are not against you," Lilith began to squeeze her pussy around me as I pressed her back against the wall of the shower and thrust into her faster now.

"That is a good thing I take it," I moaned as my climax came up suddenly.

"Oh a very good thing, if they were against you we wouldn't be having this discussion. OHHHHH Yessss Master I can feel you swelling inside of me... fill me up please!"

"UNNNNN UNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," I thrust into her one last time my cock spurting hard. "This Thorn could have hurt me?" I managed to say once I caught my breath and I set her down on her feet.

"Hurt you, Master if Thorn wanted she could have lobotomized you." Lilith said turning away and grabbing her ankles.

Angry sex is the best! I think Lilith said what she said and how she said it for just that reaction. I pounded her pussy as the anger welled up and I lost count of her orgasms but I came like three more times.

I left the shower with her going to help Surfer on his homework and my cock still at full mast when I stepped into the bedroom and saw not one but two Akiras.

"One of us is the real Akira," purred one naked woman.

"The other is a naughty and sex starved slave," the other moaned.

"If you can determine who is who we will allow you to ass fuck one or both of us," they said together.

"What brought this on," I asked as they rose from the bed and moved to stand around me and a blindfold was placed over my eyes.

"Grim told us what you had him do to poor Petra," one of them purred in my ear.

"Three cocks and one woman," a nip on my right ear and a soft moan later. "What woman doesn't dream of that sort of treatment and for six hours straight! That was amazingly nice of you."

"So we decided you deserved some similar treatment," a hand on my cock and tits pressed against my back. "Which begins... now!"

The hand on my cock was replaced by a mouth and tongue as the other moved around to kiss me and our love play began in earnest. The mouth on my cock was very eager indeed and very soon she was deepthroating me and I suspected it was Morrigan but I decided right then and there I didn't care who was pleasuring me. I snatched up the woman kissing me and surprised her by lifting her up so that she was in front of me but high enough not to interfere with whoever was kneeling and sucking my cock. With slow deliberate movements I inverted the Akira in my grasp and began lapping away at her pussy while the two of them took turns licking and sucking.

"UNNNN UNNNNNN UNNNNNN NNNNNNNick we are supposed to be.... Oh gods... taking care of you!"

My answer was to find her clit and lap away at it with nice slow movements of my tongue. I felt her legs quiver and I suckled her clit and heard her gasp and growl as I knew she wanted either my cock in her mouth or her pussy. The two of them traded off licking and sucking like professional wrestlers and their technique was identical I couldn't tell one from the other. Thankfully I had taken some of the edge off with Lilith in the shower but still the sheer desire for me to cum was enough to start that tingling sensation in my toes.

"Okay somebody is getting fucked and soon," I growled.

"Not until you cum down one of our throats," one of them said.

"Oh is that how it is," I moaned.

"MMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMM," the one moaned with my cock buried deep in her throat.

"Keep that up and I will be shooting off soon," I whimpered.

Not missing that obvious clue the gal with my cock in her mouth began to hum as she sucked me off and kept it up and when they switched the other girl began moaning around my shaft the moment it slid into her mouth. Normally I could have lasted a while longer but the double teaming was having a very positive effect on me and I was thrusting now and even inverted that Akira was able to get her throat fucked without gagging. Now as my cock began to swell telling them I was close they began to moan and beg for cum.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM please shoot down her throat she wants to taste you," one would purr.

"NNNNNNNN NNNNNNN NNNNNNNNN I can see how deep your cock is sliding down her throat I know you want to cum," the other would beg.

I lowered the Akira in my arms to the floor and let the both kneel to make it easier for either of them to swallow. I wasn't sure a girl could swallow while upside-down. That tingling sensation had become that pleasure that could no longer be contained any longer and with a guttural cry of release one of them was swallowing eagerly as we shared my first orgasm with them.

Next I was lead to the bed and I lay down in the middle and the little minxes tied off wrists and ankles to keep me right where they wanted me. How many times had I subjected either Petra or Kat to this sort of treatment but for me this was the first time. To be honest I wasn't sure I was going to like it at all until the teasing began. I could hear their little conspiratory whispers.

"Like we agreed no hands," one said.

"Feet don't count as hands do they," the other asked.

"I suppose not but that kind of violates the spirit of the agreement," the first girl said.

"Speaking of violating..." and that was the end of that.

I felt her hair fall like silken smoke and begin to drift across my semi-hard flesh and remembering what Sora had done to me it wasn't long before I was rock fucking hard.

"MMMMMMMMM oh my god," I moaned.

"I told you he'd like it," a voice said.

"Yeah, yeah clocks ticking," the other mumbled.

"Don't fight me I want to win this," the first voice moaned.

"Hey now that's cheating," the other cried foul.

"Is it cheating to tell him I want to be the first to feel him inside of me?" the first asked.

"Yes," the other bemoaned.

"Is it cheating to tell him how wet I am and how easy his cock will slide deep into me?" the first asked a lilt in her voice.

"Yes," the other growled.

"Is it cheating to tell him I already have a toy slid up my ass stretching it out eager for him to fuck me there too?" she purred.

"Yes it is you dirty little slut now shut up and make him cum so I get my turn!"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I was just asking," the first moaned.

There was grumbling from my left side and the delicious sensation of the other's long mane teasing me unmercifully. I felt the other leave the bed and the soft whisper of her feet on the carpeting.

"Where are you going," the girl teasing me asked.

"Nowhere," the other replied from far away.

"Now who's the dirty little tramp slipping anal beads into her tight... little... asshole...?"

"Shh it was supposed to be a surprise," the other complained.

"Sorry but you do look so very naughty as you slip them in so nice and slow into your tight little bum."

"MMMMMMMMMMM you think so," the other purred.

"Oh yes very," the first said as my cock began to twitch at all the visuals she was giving me. "He's close to climaxing my dear want a taste?"

I felt the body as it landed on the bed and as the hair teased my second climax from me I felt those delicious lips wrap around mere seconds before... I could almost feel her swallows as she drank deep and oh so eagerly.

"I'm never going to beat your time," the other pouted now.

"MMMMMMMM now if you don't try you'll never know now will you? Here let me drizzle lube over those gorgeous tits of yours/mine I mean. Your nipples are getting so hard girl and how can any man refuse a titty fuck from the likes of you? Look he's already hard and ready for you."

The next thing I know a slick silky pair of tits wraps around me and the other begins to move her body up and down teasing and pleasing me. When the head of my cock pops out from between them I feel her tongue flicker over the sensitive head.

"How does that feel lover," she purred. "I want to drink some more of your cum." She said accentuating that with her lips wrapped around the tip of my dick and her tongue swirling all around it.

It was obvious they both wanted to be the first to feel me inside of them and to be bluntly honest at this point I didn't care who it was. She captured my cock with her tits again and pressing them tighter around me and her tongue was doing wonders on pushing me over the edge.

"MMMMMMM please cum for me lover," she moaned as she suddenly deep throated me and I felt her tongue swirl around the shaft as she sucked and licked for all she was worth.

That sudden frenzied carnal attack sent me from feeling warm and fuzzy to a nut busting orgasm. She was almost choked as the torrent of cum took her by surprise as well.

"You win," said the first, "With seconds to spare."

"We are going to share... besides let's give him a minute or two to catch his breath."

"What's that your holding," the first asked.

"What does it look like," the second responded.

"It appears to be a double headed dildo, are you suggesting we...?"

"UH HUH, let him hear us fucking each other while he waits."

"Oh that's just cruel... NNNNNNNNNNNNN damn that thing is thick..."

"MMMMMMMMMMM now just hold still and NNNNNNNNNNNN yeah that's the ticket."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers