Iron Rain Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,788 Followers

I could hear them but could only imagine them both on their hands and knees each with one head of the dildo deep inside their pussies. The slow movement as she drove their asses towards the other fucking themselves and the other at the same time. I could just make out the soft sounds of the toy as they moved in unison and their soft moans of pleasure. True to form I was painfully hard in no time at all and their moans only made it worse.

"MMMMMMMMM look how hard he is," said one of them.

"I bet it feels better than this," said the other.

"MMMMMMMMM oh I know it does," purred one.

"Perhaps we should... NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN oh god... getting..."

"...so fucking close to cumming!"

I could hear them slamming their bodies together now and wondered if I had been forgotten entirely. A moment later a dual harmonious howl arose and I knew they had both come at the same time. Go fuck yourself just took on a whole new meaning.

"Damn lover your cock is like oozing precum and I bet it's eager to be inside of me," a voice said.

I could only nod and felt the shift of body weight and a tight wet pussy envelope the head of my cock and then suddenly she dropped impaling herself and nearly sending me over the edge. My grunt of surprise left my lungs and echoed over the room and both of them giggled in delight. I wanted to ram my hips upward as she dropped down. I wanted to feel my cock shoot hot cum into her tight pussy. I wanted to fuck them both until they couldn't walk, technically. But that's not what happened. There came a knock on the door and someone went and opened the door which could only mean that it was Morrigan that was riding my cock. I could barely make out the words 'Majestrix' 'critical' 'dead' before I heard the door flung open and Akira leaving hurriedly.

"Hmm, I wonder what's going on," I heard Morrigan mutter and poof she was gone like a wet dream upon waking.

Suddenly I realized I was alone and completely immobile oh yeah and naked with a raging hard on. Then I heard the door close and the soft sound of cloth hitting the carpeting. Then a voice so soft I almost didn't hear her say...

"MMMMMMMMM it would be a crying shame to waste such a fine specimen of erection," her Cajun accent was all the sensuous as I felt her weight upon the bed and straddle me. "Mister I ain't sure who you are but hold on you are in for a real treat!"

I felt her petite hand wrap around the shaft of my cock and aim it carefully between her pussy lips. She rubbed the head across her labia and I heard her guttural moan.

"Okay girlie here goes I hope it fits," she moaned long and low in her chest as she dropped down inch by inch.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM tight..." I groaned.

"You bet it is sugar, tightest pussy this side of the Mississippi. Now just a bit... more... NNNNNNNNNNNNN goddamn boy you got one fine cock there. I've fucked linebackers that were packing this much meat. OOH I think it's finally in baby now hang on for the ride of your life!"

She started off slow but soon she was slamming her hips up and down like a woman possessed and her soft moans were soon howls of delight.

"UNNNNNN UNNNNNNNN UNNNNNNNNNN Mister I want one of you under my tree this year cause I have been ever so naughty! Sugar, if I let you free with you fuck me from behind? I mean punish this here Cajun's gal's pussy like it ought to be?"

"UH HUH," I grunted.

"But ya gotta keep that there blindfold on else we are done okay," she asked.

"Okay," I growled.

With four quick deft movements I was free! I kept my promise by touch alone I got behind her after she dismounted and rammed my cock as deep as it could go and began fucking her as hard and fast as I could. She never did manage a coherent sound after that. The little Cajun Queen was all moans, grunts and thrusts of her tight little body. When I reached up and cupped her tits, which had to be a full D Cup or better despite her build, and found her nipples her pussy was squeezing me like crazy.

"MMMMMMMMMMM," I moaned. "That's one orgasm..."

I hammered away at her pussy and when her knees gave out I flipped her onto her back and continued. About an hour later the poor thing had gone limp in my arms from exhaustion.

"Sugar," I said laughing, "that's ten for you... shall I continue?"

"MMMMMMMM," she managed a weak moan.

"Is that a yes or a no?" I said moving my hips in a slow steady fashion.

"One... more..." she whispered with herculean effort.

"Well if it's one more you want, then one more you shall have," I told her as I eased out of her and sat on the edge of the bed.

I grabbed her ankle and drug her to me and lifted her up and onto my cock still rigid after my five orgasms.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNN my god..." she moaned in my ear. "What are you going to DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I stood up and let gravity and my upward movement impales her deeper still. I tore off the blindfold and walked us to the bathroom and started a shower all the while she clung to me and each step a thrust into her tightness. When the water was ready I stepped in and let the hot stream fall on us and invigorate me further. I faced her back to the wall of the shower and pressed her to it as my hips drove up and into her like a machine.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Yesssssssss fuck me mister! OH Gods you are a dream!"

I finally got a good look at her and saw her metallic crimson hair and her blue green eyes and freckles and her soft kissable mouth. I leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her lips and her arms shot around my neck and she returned it like a dying woman needing oxygen. As I drove into her for her last orgasm our tongues dueled I felt my own climax building and so did she. The mystery girl with the store bought hair color and the very eager sex drive moaned louder in my mouth and the closer I got she wasn't far behind. As my cock swelled inside of her it stretched her pussy just a little more and as she fought to keep from coming I pulled back, paused and thrust one last time and the damns burst inside both of us. She broke our kiss and her final scream of pleasure was echoing off the walls of the shower and even I was sated after that little gals epic grudge fuck. I lowered her until her feet could touch the floor and a bit wobbly she managed to stand on her own, clean up and grabbed a towel on the way out.

"Don't tell the boss man he'll be awful pissed me fucking on the job and all, later sugar maybe I'll see you around again some time?"

Then she was gone. Singing and washing up I enjoyed a nice long shower until Akira returned and her expression was one of grim satisfaction.

"You know you left me tied up with my dick hanging out," I said smiling.

"Yet you managed to slip your bonds and wind up here," she returned.

"I didn't slip my bonds one of the crew freed me," I told her.

"Which one and I will punish her," Akira said stripping off her robe.

"Too late I already did," I said pulling her into my arms and feeling her yield and mold herself to me. "The poor little things pussy will be sore for days."

"Hardly punishment Kouryou, more like a reward from a helpless captor to his savior," she purred.

"Should I punish you Akira for leaving me there, like that, helpless with my cock pointing at the ceiling?"

"MMMMMMMMM perhaps you'll reward me after you hear my news and what drug me kicking and screaming away from you."

"It must have been something serious indeed," I said and thought I already knew. "Tell me."

"Damn you," she moaned as my hands cupped her ass cheeks. "You've already guessed it I can tell."

"Tell me anyway," I said moving her until her back was against the wall then I turned her around and grabbed her by her hips. "Tell me the good news." I pulled her hips towards me as her feet scooted so that soon her back was parallel with the floor.

"It's over Kouryou; the Iron Rain is no more... NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Yessssss!" she moaned as my cock slid into her nice and slow.

"Tell me Akira; say it so it's real." I began thrusting into her lovingly.

"The uhhhh head of the Iron Rain and not so loyal member of the Order refused your kind offer and I was alerted to the ensuing firefights all over Russia. Oh god Kouryou I didn't want to leave you like that..."

"Then what happened," I growled in her ear as I thrust a bit faster now.

"NNNNNNNNN OH Gods... can't focus... NNNNNNNNNNN nine cities were involved and hundreds of police, Interpol and loyal members of the Order killed them all. NNNNNNNNNNNN not a single member survived. We are still monitoring their entire tech network but if some did survive they are in the wind."

The loud slapping sound of our bodies filled my ears and finally at long last the first part of cleaning up the world was history. It was the first night we didn't practice together the mirror technique. It was the first night Petra slept soundly not fearing an assassin in the night. It was the first step in project Steel Wind and it was a complete success. Akira fell asleep in my arms in my bed just before dawn after many hours of love play and instead of getting up to keep my mind and body busy I lay there and closed my eyes and drifted in the perfect silence and knew that the first pawn had left the playing field now it was their move.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,788 Followers