Iron Rain Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers

"I brought my appetite," I said and he looked over at the silent Akira. "She is the quiet type." I explained seeing the half lidded eyes and knew she was close to another climax.

"You must be the lovely Akira Kusanagi," the mayor said offering her his hand.

"I must be," she said dreamily. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Mayor."

"Pfft," he made a derisive noise. "Call me August and consider yourself at home while you are here."

"And you can call me Celeste," another voice broke the moment as a stunning young woman with raven black hair that almost glowed with sapphire highlights strode into the room wearing only a bathrobe.

She walked straight up to me and stopped as we shook hands and eyed each other appraisingly. Celeste had the face of a green eyed angel but the flame that flickered in their depths was hell fire I had no doubt.

"A pleasure to meet you Celeste," I said noticing the way she gripped my hand. "You fence?"

"Sherlock fucking Holmes," she blurted out.

"Celeste," the mayor roared.

"Sorry daddy," she said breaking eye contact and looking over at him in genuine distress. "I am sorry Nick I have a sailor's vocabulary sometimes."

"Daddy eh," I said smiling and letting go of her hand. "You make some gorgeous babies August."

"Thanks, you should have seen her mother," he said softly.

"I am sorry, I didn't realize," I began to apologize but he waved me off.

"No, she's not dead just moved on." He explained.

"Oh, well perhaps we should wait while Celeste changes and I can get a good look from the balcony," I offered.

"Ummm," Celeste said and then I saw the wheels moving. "Be right back."

She stalked off and I looked at the mayor and he just smiled.

"She was going to change right," I said and he just smiled even more.

"No, Celeste has a particular lack of modesty and I have myself to blame for that."

"I hope I didn't offend her, I don't want to start things off with upsetting anyone here," I explained.

"No, I think she needs to learn that the outside world actually wears clothes despite my best attempts she disagrees." August said motioning for us to follow him out onto the balcony.

"Beautiful," Akira whispered. "This is a view that I could never get tired of seeing."

"I never have," August said with no little pride. "Each season is an entirely new beauty to behold."

"I'm a city kid and well this is just breathtaking, thank you August," I told him.

"I am so very glad you are enjoying your time in our little town Nick," he said with genuine fondness.

I walked over to the right side of the balcony for a better look at the Sentinel Trees and felt the strangest 'sensation'. It was like an itchy buzzing in my head and the closer I got to the far right side of the balcony the louder it got. The itch became a need, the need a compulsion and before I knew what I was doing I had squatted down and ran my hand along the inner wall until with a near physical jolt my hand touched a smooth polished brick identical to the others. With a little testing that single stone slid towards me and behind it... I reached in and my fingers closed around the softest of silks and I gently brought out my discovery. I returned the stone to its rightful place and stood up.

"I am so sorry," I said as I turned to face August but he had an expression that was a mixture of wonder and joy. "I couldn't help myself."

"No harm done my boy no harm at all," he was smiling now, no it was more than that he was absolutely bursting at the seams. "What is it that you've found?"

Behind him stood Akira in her dreamy orgasmic fog and next to her was Celeste in jeans and a black silk blouse that clung to her hard nipples enticingly and she was barefoot despite the cold. Celeste was looking at me with a look that bordered on pain and disappointment. I looked down at my hand then and saw the ornately stitched cloth of blue and gold. I reached down and gently pulled the cloth away to reveal a clear flawless gem that sparkled with an almost inner light. When I turned it in my hand the stone seemed to shift from clear to an icy blue to a sapphire hue that was so dark it was nearly black. I looked back up and even Akira was now staring intently at the thumb sized jewel.

"Go ahead touch it," August said and I nodded.

I took my index finger and slowly, tentatively touched the stone in the palm of my hand and the effect was sudden, not completely unpleasant but much unexpected. The sensation was similar if much briefer to the cleansing ritual Akira and I had performed. The jolt seemed to knock loose all the negativity I had picked up since that night.

"Whoa," I muttered.

"Yes," August was standing next to me now. "It's called a Shintai I found it on my travels, I wasn't always a mayor. There are places where falling stars have struck the earth that are very sacred, very sacred indeed. Some leave just a whisper of their impact while others leave scars that will never heal."

"The ocean, when the GPS went out..." I muttered covering the gem again. "...we lost all our bearings and she said we were near a large impact site but I didn't know what she meant, until now. Shintai... that's Japanese for 'god body', a sacred vessel for the divine."

"Very good," August seemed to be so very pleased how things were progressing.

I began to hand over the cloth covered stone when August touched my fist and shook his head.

"Finders... Keepers..." he said smiling. "Besides it'll help keep your Ki cleansed."

"Then why hide it," I asked but even before I finished asking it I knew that answer, "Unless you were waiting for someone to find it?"

"And find it you did my boy, find it you did," August said slapping me on the back and leading me and the others back inside. "It works best when worn against the skin and I have just the thing."

He motioned and with no attempt to hide her disappointment Celeste reached behind her neck and unclasped a cunningly wrought silver chain and hanging on the chain was a queer looking pendent. The design was of three concentric circles bisected by a single line that ran from the central circle upwards to the outer most one. It appeared to be made of sterling silver until Celeste hung it around my neck and fixed the chain's clasp and I felt the weight of the thing. August took the stone from my hand and settled it into the hub at the center of the design and like iron and a magnet it stuck there without any apparent means.

"There reunited at long last," August said and Celeste found her seat and pouted as the charm was slipped beneath my shirt and hung near my heart.

"It is obvious that Celeste had her heart set on finding the stone," I began but August shook his head.

"Celeste has had much handed to her already some things are meant for others and she must accept that fact graciously," he said taking his seat.

I sat opposite Celeste and Akira sat next to me and lunch was served. I was starved and we ate in apparent silence though I was catching some sort of exchange between Celeste and Akira and it was not going well. I glanced at August and he seemed off in his own little world and decided not to interrupt his daydream. When dessert was brought the silence was broken at long last and the mayor offered us a chance to stay at the castle but I didn't think that was a good idea.

"If you want to stay here for the night you can accompany me to the Ice Wine Festival tomorrow as my guests," he said smiling.

"That would be great," I began and looked at Celeste, then Akira and then back at him. "But I am not sure that would be a wise decision on our part, I am sorry."

"I understand completely," he said grinning. "That sort of tension is unhealthy in the best of situations."

The girls looked at me and then the mayor and then the open hostility became apparent. Akira offered me a brilliant smile and a gentle squeeze on my thigh. Celeste looked about ready to burst but said nothing.

"I would like to attend the festival though," I said returning Akira's squeeze.

"Excellent, I will send my car around say eight o'clock and we can break our fast together?"

"We would be delighted to share another meal with you and Celeste," I said. "I don't suppose we could get the grand tour of your lovely home?"

"Celeste would be delighted to walk you around; I sadly have preparations for tomorrow to finish hammering out." He said as he stood and we all rose to our feet and he departed out a door in the eastern wall and Celeste smiled and began our tour with the dining room.

The castle was massive and had quite a bit of history even before it arrived in the New World. There were tapestries and oil paintings of Eisermann's long dead decorating the rooms and corridors. There were also old photographs or daguerreotypes of the family from turn of last century. But there were also landscape photos that were more than a little disturbing. There was one of a graveyard so ancient that the stones were bunched up one on top the other and there appeared to be a weathered gargoyle seated atop a grave stone with an evil leer as if an artisan had carved it simply to be photographed. Another and the most unsettling of the lot was a flooded city of great dark stone and every edifice was covered in algae and choked with fungus and weeds but it was the sheer size it conveyed that was overwhelming. It appeared as if some great upheaval had vomited the damned thing out of the darkest stygian depths the ocean possessed. I prayed it was some trick of lighting and double exposure for if such a place existed upon the earth or beneath the sea I would never know a moment's peace.

"South Pacific 1917, if grandpa is to be believed," Celeste said leaning in close to explain the photo and I could take in her scent a mix of musk and lavender.

"And this one," I said pointing to the gargoyle in the graveyard enjoying the smell of a bitch in heat.

"Outskirts of Hamburg Germany 1915, it was taken during the Winter Solstice if I remember right."

"Did he have the gargoyle carved for the photo," I asked.

"There's no gargoyle in that photo," Celeste said leaning closer still her nipples brushing up against my arm.

"Of course there is its right..." I began to say but stopped and gazed stymied at the lack of the grinning thing in the photo. "Maybe it was another picture?"

"I can tell you now that there is no gargoyle in any of these photos," she said. "Could have been a trick of the light." She offered.

"Maybe," I said then I saw the last photo and it chilled me to the core. "The Black Pyramid..."

"Oh you've seen this photo before," Celeste said smiling. "It's my favorite. Grandpa said he took it after a freak storm near the Bahamas blew his ship off course and this was on top of a mountain on a tropical island of all places. Wow what an imagination he had."

"You didn't believe him," Akira spoke up at last.

"Not in the least, I loved him to death up to the day he died. But really an entire island with a black pyramid in the Bahamas... you don't think it exists? Most of these are camera tricks with models or something. Do you really think something as terrible as that," she pointed to the flooded city, "could possibly be real? You'd have to be delusional."

"I agree that city couldn't possibly exist." I told her as she took my arm and we concluded our tour of the castle.

Later as the mayor's car waited outside Celeste seemed generally distressed at our leaving and I wasn't sure if it was the sexual tension between her and me or the rivalry between her and Akira.

"I am sorry I am the reason you aren't staying," Celeste said with genuine sorrow in her voice but that didn't tell me why.

"We will be back in the morning for breakfast and then there will be the festival," I said trying to read her body language and facial expressions.

"Good, I'd hate to think that I had spoiled your visit," she replied as Akira stood stock still and stoic beside me.

"You are too hard on yourself, besides we can still be friends right," I asked and saw the knee jerk reaction of a girl that wanted to be much more than friends and she hid it poorly.

Her father had said that she was spoiled rotten, maybe not in those words but the message had been loud and clear. Celeste was not used to getting what she wanted and maybe this would be a good lesson for her. She bit her lip and looked at me with an expression of barely contained lust but I ignored her and I turned to go. I heard the softest of whimpers as Akira and I walked to the car and Celeste stomped her foot and headed back into the interior of the castle.

"Master is wise to leave that one alone," Akira whispered in my ear as the car door was opened and we slipped into the back seat.

"You don't really believe she's given up do you," I asked and Akira shook her head. "Me either she will come up with some way of getting me alone."

"You're not going to partake of that forbidden fruit are you," Akira asked smiling now and pulling up her skirt showing me her drenched pussy and the toy buried in both her holes.

"MMMMMMMMMMM," I said licking my lips. "No, it would be too weird after I have already fucked her mother."

"I don't recall the mayor ever mentioning Celeste's mother's name," Akira said.

"He didn't, just imagine her a little older with blue eyes instead of green and tell me who she reminds you of."

"NO..." Akira said grinning. "That is just coincidence isn't it?"

"I don't think so, now be a good little slut and lower your skirt. We wouldn't want the driver having an accident staring at that soaked pussy of yours."

"Yes Master, she does look like Cyan Michaels doesn't she?"

"Yes she does, and it would be wrong on so many levels to sleep with mother and daughter," I said getting rock hard thinking about it.

"But that would definitely be a notch off your bucket list," she said smiling wickedly.

"It isn't always about the sex," I said.

"Oh you fucking liar, it is ALWAYS about the sex," she said licking her lips. "You just don't want to admit tagging both of them would feel good."

"Am I that transparent?" I asked.

"No, all men are that transparent, not just you."

"Well, at least I am not alone," I said smirking.

The rest of the drive back to the bed and breakfast was done in silence but the sexual tension just built and built. Akira's smoldering looks and me adjusting the toy pleasuring her to a new height of stimulation just being the tip of the iceberg. When the car dropped us off we didn't quite race to the room but we didn't walk either. What happened next was thrilling and memorable and so very out of character with Akira that at first she took me completely off guard. The door to the room closed and things happened so quickly after that. First she tore off the skirt and sent buttons flying and actually broke the zipper. Next she tore the toy from between her legs and sent it in the general direction of the skirt. Then she was tearing off my clothes with her teeth and fingers. I am glad I bought more than one set of nice clothes to wear. Once naked she looked me up and down and smiled displaying her canines which had extended to wickedly sharp points revealing at long last her Nephilim nature. She removed the rest of her clothing and pulled me to her pressing her tits and pussy to me as her mouth descended relentlessly towards my neck.

"You need to choose a safe word now lover," she was panting at holding back. "So that I know when you are afraid I will harm you and I can try and stop."

She put a lot of emphasis on the word try.

"Numenor," I moaned as she rubbed her slick sex over mine.

"Okay Numenor it is," then without any word of warning she bit me and drove me deep inside of her at the same instant.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," I moaned for it was so sudden and the pleasure so intense I could form no coherent thoughts.

I could actually feel the pulse in my neck and her needlelike teeth as they extracted what she needed and all too soon it was over. Like some feral cat she was licking my neck and what little pain there had been vanished like smoke only to be replaced by the pleasure of her driving her hips forward impaling herself over and over again. In the fugue of her drinking from me she had managed to lift her left leg up and over my shoulder and this allowed for deeper penetration and perfect access to her tight wet slit.

"MMMMMMMMM, I'm not done yet lover," she growled in my ear. "I have had little sips of you since our time together began but things are just getting started."

"I can't wait," it was me purring this time feeling the intoxicating sensation of her 'kiss'.

"Good, now be a lamb and hammer my pussy like I know only you can," she moaned.

"MMMMMMMMMM," I growled feeling the passion awake in me like molten heat between my legs. "Here we go."

I grabbed her and lifted her up and tossed her lightly onto the bed where she landed on her back. I stalked over and spun her onto her belly and positioned her ass right at the edge of the bed. Even as I lined up the head of my cock with her pussy Akira lowered her head and tits to the bed and raised her ass up as high as it could go. The tip slid in, I grabbed her hips firmly and rammed my cock as deep as it could go. Then I began to slam into her as hard as I could, holding nothing back now and even she was surprised by the force I could generate.

"UNNN UNNNN UNNNN," she grunted. "Fuck me lover!"

I looked down and saw the tiny shockwaves ripple through her ass cheeks as our flesh collided and I thrust my hips forward. She became a primal thing and whatever she had awoken in me responded in kind. This was not making love, this was just the most basic need to give pleasure and receive it. I reached forward as I hammered away at her pussy and took a fist full of hair and used that as leverage now and her grunts became pleas for more. I leaned back and thrust into her like a cowboy riding a bull and she bucked and thrust backwards driving my cock as deep as it could go each and every time. When she came it was with a body shaking pussy squeezing ferocity that at another time might have alarmed me but not tonight. No tonight was about pushing the boundaries and exploring our deepest hungers.

The red haze dropped down over my eyes at some point in the night and after that there were only flashes of memory. Akira on her back her ass impaled upon my hard flesh and my body crushing hers to the bed as I drove into her with a predatory need to violate her. Then I was on my back and she was giving me head and just before I came she sank her canines into the pulsing vein of my cock. The first coherent thought was Akira straddling me riding me nice and slow her lips stained with cum and my blood. She was cupping her tits and teasing her nipples as she moved her hips up and down so slowly it was almost painful. When she looked down at me her eyes shone with a brightness and soulful worship it was intoxicating.

"MMMMMMM," she purred. "If I ever thought about taking someone as a sex slave you'd be top of my list. Nick you did things to me no man has ever had the nerve to and lived. MMMMMMMM we must never do this ever again."

"What," her statement drove away the fog and my alarm caused me to swell inside of her.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I love it when your cock stretches me like that."

"Why shouldn't we repeat what happened tonight," I asked.

"I'm not sure I'd survive," she said pulling her hair to the side and showing me the teeth marks on her neck.

"Did I do that?"

"MMMMHMMMM," she purred. "You should see my back where your nails raked me."

"You're not upset," I said and she laughed.

"Hell no, I've never cut loose like I did tonight... ever. But it is a very dangerous thing because it would normally end in a death. I will heal by dawn and you have already recovered. Though I do suggest we finish up in the shower and get rid of the sheets so that they don't call the police in here looking for a corpse."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers